When will Marvel banish Aaron to DC like they did to Bendis? This guy is causing massive damage everywhere

When will Marvel banish Aaron to DC like they did to Bendis? This guy is causing massive damage everywhere.

Attached: maxresdefaultCA5V1LZ2.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Not as remotely as bad as Bendis by any stretch of conceivable imagination.

I doubt they'll get rid of him but I can see them lowering his level of involvement. War of Realms is one of the worst selling events for Marvel.

yeah but i can't jack it to she hulk anymore and thor was a lady for half a second sooooo

Well I hope you get hard reading badly written comics because Aaron's got you covered!

Bendis wish he could fuck a character as hard as Aaron did to Thor.

As a Thor fan, I disagree.

>War of Realms is one of the worst selling events for Marvel.
How did it end up selling compared with other events?

he's a good looking guy

Avengers fans, Guardians of the Galaxy fans (all two dozen of them), and X-Men fans feel you user. But at least it’s just a single character and not the whole fucking franchise

Events usually stay in the top 10 and average over 80k. War of Realms only had its first issue in the top 10 and every other issue has been under 80k and none of those were in the top 10. It did worse than Secret Empire aka the event that forced Alonso to resign and it only sold better than Axis which is still the worst selling event for Marvel.

>WAAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH THORS BEEN SHIT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS

Why are Thorfags all such complete pussies? They've had multiple excellent runs and minis over the past forty years, but they hit a rough patch and they just won't shut the fuck up about it

Attached: youknowwho.jpg (600x922, 164K)

>It did worse than Secret Empire aka the event that forced Alonso to resign
Is that confirmed? There's been a total lack of insider leaks from the last days of Alonso's Marvel about what happened or why he was replaced.

true

Secret Empire was a neverending disaster. It was so bad that even Disney stepped in to calm people down. I don't know if it was confirmed but when a something like that happens and then the EIC resigns then it's safe to at least assume there's a connection.

Isn't it funny that, as soon as Bendis hops over to DC, like 5 events suddenly happen at the same time? (Heroes in Crisis, Year of the Villain, Doomsday Clock, Event Leviathan, the Infected bullshit)

Kys

Fuck you, OP! Haven’t we DCfags suffered enough?!!! It is bad enough Bendis is here, I don’t want Aaron.

>Thor
>Loki
>Odin
>she-hulk

Not that user but thats four just right there.

He's more of a cuck than Bendis
>female thor
>southern bastards downplaying confederate imagery
>Odin

>editors will keep him in check
>they won’t give him more than two titles at the most
>it’ll be like he used to be with Daredevil and Spider-Man
>where were you when Bendis became a DChad

Attached: image.jpg (1125x317, 350K)

What Bendis did to Superman is tame in comparison to what Aaron did to Thor. Give Bendis a bit more time and he might eventually surpass Aaron in terms of damage done to a specific character. Until then, the title belongs to Aaron.

I hate him for what he did to She-Hulk and Robbie Reyes

Don't forget the City of Bane

Why did they even give him Superman in the first place? You’d think it would’ve made more sense to give him justice league then a Batman title. Every time bendis has written a character in Superman’s weight class it’s been terrible

Thor, Loki, and Odin all fall under the Thor Franchise, that would be like me listing Star Lord and Kitty Pride separate from the GotG and the X-Men.
She-Hulk is a good example tho, even though I love the concept that in Jen’s mentalspace she continues to appear as sexy Shulkie, however I feel that she still falls under the Hulk franchise which right now has a fucking powerhouse of an ongoing

Because it’s what he wanted, I can only imagine that while they were on their shared discord call they asked Bendis what character he wanted to write and he said Superman and they said he’s all yours, Action Comics and Superman so that he can really tell the story he wants

Poor Jon, such a good idea under cut almost immediately

>I feel that she still falls under the Hulk franchise
when has she ever

>Which boy?
>Who boy!?
>Me boy...?
The sad thing is, with the added punctuation, this dumb ass line sounds like it could be a joke. Instead Jon got Bendis’d and this is how it happened

What did he do to Robbie?

I guess you have a point there, she falls under the Hulk franchise in the same way Jessica Drew’s Spider-Woman is part of the Spider-Man franchise.

Turned him into a generic Ghost Rider.

Aaron is way worse than Bendis
fuck Aaron

You're the absolute worst kind of shitty manbaby funny book fan.

As a thor fag i agree nothing lasts for ever remember fractions run?

No.

I try not to except for the Kid Loki bits

Shouldn't be long. Bendis is getting bored with shitting on Superman and is moving onto Batman. The Didiot has all the bait he needs.

You ever wonder if being popular or a-list at the big two is all it's cracked up to be? It feels like that's just the height of your career right there. You're popular writing comics, yay, but rarely do you see them go past that. Sometimes I feel like these guys hold onto that title cause that's all they've fuckin got.

>justice league
He really, REALLY can't do teams.

World War Hulk and Red Hulk era. But she's definitely more a part of Avengers.

Trying to use comics as a stepping stone to break into writing for television or movies is not a reliable career path, most comics writers remain comics writers, so working on A-list big 2 books is going to be the peak of most careers, getting chosen to write an event book is like being picked as their top guy.

Some writers do big 2 work just to build an audience for the other comics they really want to do, and there are guys like Millar who write comics that exist to be movie pitches, but a lot of writers just want to work for the big 2 and work on characters they love, and hold on to that for as long as they can, even after they run out of steam and have nothing left to say.

Nope.

This and basically a dime a dozen teenaged quipster

Everything these writers create under the umbrella of DC or Marvel, remains the intellectual property of DC or Marvel. They will never own their creations. They MIGHT get paid royalties and bragging rights, but they will never truly have possession of the things they make. That's the truly sad part about their careers.

Bendis ruined both Superman and Iron Man in a matter of months, at least Aaron did one good run with Thor and can write a dialogue.

God of Thunder is shit too

In fairness, if you're creating a superhero character that's a calculated risk. A superhero book launched outside of Marvel or DC has very low chances of succeeding, even if the writer and artist have their own fanbases. They're choosing to sacrifice ownership and control for the hope of the character lasting longer and becoming popular. If anyone has an idea for a non-superhero character or series, they tend to keep that for themselves and publish it elsewhere.

That could be a result of other factors.

You may be right, I hope one day we do get someone who worked there to write a tell-all story about how bad things were and the truth about Alonso's exit.

The last group of Marvel All Stars all left Marvel to do their own creator owned stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens again.

War of the Realms was so unappealing. The only interesting it did was kill Brumhilde and it was still trash. It's worse than the new Carnage event.

>Marvel for real fired Bendis
>They gave him fucking four books before he left.
>They still have fucking Slott on payroll
Yes, Marvel clearly fired Bendis.

Liked his Ghost Rider run cause it felt like a b-movie but after that its been a trainwreck

Meh Robbie was just Danny with a Latino coat of paint
Danny
>possessed by dead relative
>has moms motorcycle
Robbie
>possessed by dead relative
>has uncles car

Quit playing

You and everyone else was jacking it to Cannonball and everyone knows it.

His Conan is really good though