The premise of this show is almost identical to the plot of Sonichu. I'm surprised nobody has ever pointed this out

The premise of this show is almost identical to the plot of Sonichu. I'm surprised nobody has ever pointed this out.

Attached: 12forever.jpg (883x900, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/tbjdwvso
youtube.com/watch?v=WMHdY0RgpSY
twitter.com/RiseFallNick/status/1171648858344103936
imdb.com/title/tt5603514/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
clyp.it/trdv1nuz
reddit.com/r/Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess, but the difference is that this show is aware that being a mega-sperg is a bas thing.

>Is a bad thing
If that were the case they'd just let ass warlock win.

Aside from the the fact Posterior Mage is pretty immature herself, her winning would probably lend to one islanders, innocent if retarded beings, and the kids dying.

Sonichu has a plot?

It's pretty incoherent but it's there. Check out the wiki for more insight.

isnt this the show created by a pedophile that doesn't want to be submissive to a real man

Juila may have done some pretty questionable stuff but I don't recall anything of the latter.

Attached: 1565988409121.png (385x323, 156K)

Even though she claims to have existed prior, she was literally spawned by Reggie rejecting puberty and her powers are based on that rejection. Better ending would be Reggie realizing that the Witch is simply her maturity made into a demon and just peacefully accepting it, Butt Witch sort of transforms into a peaceful form, the kids abandon the island forever and move on.

It’s called a joke.

>The premise of this show is almost identical to the plot of Sonichu

Sonichu premise was about the author trying to find a way to lose his virginity.

It's hard to tell emotion from text user.

Yes and no. It starts out with Chris ripping off media he's seen but then starts veering off into being shit related to his life such as women or trolls.
None the less, there are still major similarities
Sonichu takes place in CWCville, which exists in toonworld a dimension not unlike South Park's Imagination Land where all media ever created actually exist. Chris unironically believes this dimension actually exists and can directly tap into it and communicate with Sonichu and other inhabitants. He believed whatever he drew (or what others drew) directly affected it.
CWCville is not unlike endless island, a fantasy land where Chris can escape to and be the hero when he feels a lack of control in his life. But just like the Butt Witch reflects the encroaching maturity/puberty, CWCville is under constant threat by evil witch Mary Lee Walsh (based on an actual dean at the college Chris went to at the time) and staff-bound wizard Count Gradiuon. The Count if the name didn't give it away, is a representation of Chris's Graduation from high school, a point that Chris considers the fall from the highest point in his life.

>evil witch Mary Lee Walsh
I thought she was Slaweel Ryam now

The whole situation is pretty dubious. She's theorized to be a former human, an abandoned toy, some primodal force of nature, etc. We could be both right.

Or both wrong.

>That bit about Graduon
Holy shit all those years and I did not associate it with his Graduation.
Sonichu lore is something else.

Twelve Forever reminds me more of Labyrinth

>former human, an abandoned toy, some primodal force of nature, etc.
Or even a combination of some or all of them. Like a weird, puberty based Captain Planet.

I bet she's a toy. Of all the islanders, Mack and Beefhouse, along with Guy Pleasent, are perhaps among the most intelligent ones and all were former toys/objects. Butt Witch is able to harness whatever green magic she has and was able to almost immediately see through Big Deal's disguise as Twelve.

>most of the inhabitants are toys brought to life or imagined
>a few are the incarnations of the previous people visiting the island's fear of growing up
>every time someone grows up a peaceful version of their fears stays on the island to help future generations and care for the island itself

Holy shit, how do we get Netflix to do a fully animated Sonichu show? The very thought of seeing Love Quest realized on-screen in all its hyperbolic, autistic glory is orgasm-inducing.

Yeah. I can totally see Doctor Champion being a former villain.

Honestly, this show could be the closest thing we can get to that. The copyright maze that'll come from that alone would be a handful.

he problem I have with the toy theory is that it doesn't quite add up. Why would a toy lay dormant for so long? Most things come alive pretty quickly when buried/submerged. And they intelligence angle is a bit skewed as well. Mack and Beefhouse are more rational regarding some things, but do they ever display any real intelligence? I mean even they were fooled by Big Deal. BW just feels different. If anything I'd lean more toward a former person. Or just some entity that is part of Endless.

I'd say more Dragon Tales but if the MCs had to go through puberty.

Remind Ester made a innocent man homeless and received no punishment from this whatsoever,

Attached: punish.png (3804x1074, 3.78M)

Just make all of the comic characters expys, with them only looking vaguely like their actual selves. Bam, problem solved.

I mean, it was an accident in all fairness. But yeah, you'd think she'd at least have felt a little bad after seeing his new living conditions. I mean, his house looked pretty nice.

Attached: Chateau Champion.png (861x907, 550K)

Yeah, but is there really that big of an audience for that? Chris Chan is the most infamous lolcow, sure, but he's not surface level.

If people were willing to watch a biopick of Ed Wood, I feel the world would to watch an adaptation of Chris's life.
As a cautionary tale of what happens when you coddle a child with obvious mental disabilities.

Attached: foreverdab.png (1400x935, 371K)

Come now.

Attached: 1565740663988.gif (1223x817, 409K)

Reggie may be a turbo-loser, but at least she can't make herself into a lolcow. Yet.

How exactly does one go from autist to lolcow?

An autist is simply someone who engages their interests to a a larger than normal extent. A lolcow is an autist who trolls can milk for lols.

Don't feed the trolls or they'll milk me. Gotcha.

>cumbrain.JPEG

Attached: sightyeah.png (674x902, 437K)

I knew 12F discussion would become like Daria discussion
People like you are just too deep in the normie hole

I wonder if the vice-principal will get a speaking role. Having a non-villainous antagonist on the Bethune side of things could be fun.

Attached: vicegirl.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

I'm telling you, this show must be erased!

Why?

Attached: cracks.png (1034x1012, 1.36M)

How would she be an antagonist though?

Like maybe Reggie's key turns out to be contraband and the plot would be the trio trying to retrieve it.

I know.
I don’t care.
Also he didn’t know how vaccines worked.

to be fair, the story's changed a few times

Maybe. Though I don't see how it would be contraband since she made in in her art class.

This thread is shit. Fuck you OP. Reggie deserves better than this.

Maybe a change in school policy.

Maybe the school gets security cameras so she can't just bounce out to Endless during/around school hours? Wouldn't be a huge hindrance but Reggie can be rather impatient at times.

She deserves a pizza party!

>nobody comes to the pizza party

I mean, there's just around twenty posters and it's a Monday. Give us a break.

>Trashes her own pizza party
>Cause nobody came

I mean that it's not so much a Twelve Forever discussion OP as it is a "Let's shit on Twelve Forever" OP, but we're willing to turn any turd into a general, right?

I'm pretty sure the OP behind these threads are a fan but masquerades as a hater to better cloud the fact these threads are basically a general all but name.

Attached: fingee.png (1054x1005, 733K)

I said I don’t care!

All it takes is for some school shooter to have something that looks vaguely like that key on his shirt and it's banned

>Put it up THERE?

is the buttwitch the aku of this show?

Attached: aku.png (2000x3445, 98K)

Yeah. Some people even speculate she's some force-of-nature, like Aku.

She's the overarching villain, so yes.

I don't see the problem with taking something that starts out negative and turning it positive.

i finished page 2

Attached: bloat forever 2 low res.png (800x1145, 63K)

Attached: scaredy.png (1052x827, 919K)

>not eating the crust
I'm angry

It makes the show sound terrible to any passing anons who haven't watched the show. I'd rather have threads that get people interested so they actually give the show a shot. Curious watchers because of pedo Julia drama won't boost its views for long.

clyp.it/tbjdwvso

she's an autist she has to rearrange them into a circle

>following the plot
poor little feller's lost

>Visibly bloated and distended stomach
I like it, more please

Attached: 8HZWXV4.png (377x351, 183K)

Well I've noticed a flurry of fan art coming out lately. So that's always a good sign. And I'm trying to get more stories out there to boost the fandom. Got any ideas on how we can boost views and garner interest?

You're doing God's work user. Keep it up!

I should have said 'shapeshifting master of puberty'

Hindsight is 20/20, Don't sweat it too much. It's still really awesome.

That's pretty great.

.....i like this combination

Attached: 1565294204291.jpg (520x434, 90K)

Now I wanna see Aku with Butty's color scheme.

OSHIRI MAJOU

just like me

Attached: likeme.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>Borbo, but also a Borboner.

Look, Doctor Champion is just being lazy. Colin, out of all endless denizens, has tons of barns just laying around. He could have gotten a better place if he really wanted.

Maybe he enjoys the disgusting place he lives in now.

Maybe Colin is greedy and just gave one to Twelve because she's a local celebrity and because there was a sapient storm that could prove dangerous.

I'm just using Colin as an example. My point is that real estate isn't an issue in Endless Island.

Yeah I was trying to be funny.

Attached: 1565240826105.png (1065x1118, 440K)

Attached: 1565421810299.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

Sweetie I know your mom meant well, but.. Well, see how her tits sag down to her knees?
Bras are just one of the many lies your mom's generation was told. Break the cycle.

>Maybe he enjoys the disgusting place he lives in now.
Champ probably thinks he deserves it. He's a man whose despair has gone too far.

It's got tiny robots on it. Robots are incapable of lying.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 24534834831.jpg (1700x1472, 164K)

It means you need to find fresh bait because this one is stale.

Just finished this show today, and now I'm sad it's over. Given the defunct studio and drama surrounding its origin, a second season seems unlikely. Still, I'd really love to see it picked up again. Maybe the next season involves island exploration? Apparently there's a whole world out there the trio have yet to see.

Attached: 1567891978234.png (1080x1080, 503K)

Attached: buttwitch.png (1105x1239, 665K)

Don't give up hope user! We haven't heard anything official yet, but hopefully we'll get some word soon.

Island exploration would be cool but I'm not sure how I feel about most if not all of the current characters being dropped just for that.

I don't think he has any despair at all. He's definitely broken mentally though.

thank you for writing that out so i dont have to read sonichu

thats not what bras are for you smelly hippy

youtube.com/watch?v=WMHdY0RgpSY

What did she mean by this?

Attached: what.png (720x1620, 840K)

Since she's such a overachiever, I wouldn't be surprised if her parents made her super competitive to win over kids in chess competition and the like.

Oh boy I can't wait to see her summer outfit.

Attached: 1566905685099.png (720x720, 441K)

Maybe she'll get some cool new shorts!

Attached: 1567213874659.jpg (720x641, 54K)

There's no reason you have to drop all the characters. Just have Reggie suddenly be interested in pirates and form a pirate crew with a bunch of the Endless Islanders with a teleport pad on the ship somewhere.

Reggie and co. could build a big boat to take them with. There's not that many regular islanders, the one-offs like deer snake and Billy Canyon can stay behind and not get missed. Borbo would get left behind but he'd obviously join as a stowaway.

Bringing them on a ship would work. In fact it'd make more sense if a ship materialised in that flash rather than an island.

As for the teleporting, perhaps endless would provide that, perhaps not. Maybe they always go back to their first island, turning exploration into a trap.

Sonichu is generic as fuck thats why no one remakred on it. Chris got all his ideas from care bears and shit its nkt creative or rare

Ah, yes, Twelve Forever is about a half-Pokemon half-furry and his creator fighting mall cops and having sex. Clearly.

ow

if she'd gone to Endless wearing that the first time, would she become a catgirl? meow.

Probably would have become a cool Viking kitty helmet and battle jacket.

that'd be pawesome

>master of sexy
Noice.

Nah, I think she'll still retain the Twelve outfit. Or Eleven outfit then.

but that was because of the outfit she had on at the time.

I mean, Todd's Endless outfit doesn't really resemble the clothing he wore when he apparently first entered Endless. I think Endless outfits are more based on what the visitor already has or the closest thing she or he may have to a alter ego. Ester nor Todd really have that, hence why their outfits are relatively generic to Reggie's.

Yeah but maybe that day she was playing jacket kitty warrior..

Yeah fine I'll give you that.

thank you, I know that was a stretch

Anyone know if there's a rip or release of the soundtrack? There were some good tunes in this show.

Attached: tumblr_pvs852S1Pj1vo5h4oo1_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 274K)

I hope Butt Witch would still retain that comedically high pitched voice into second season. It would be a misuse of Matt's voice and would get annoying for extended periods.

Yeah the jumpsuit seems to be like the default character skin. Though Esther's does have hints at her power - the ring around her hair, the wings on her boots. Kinda makes me wonder if they could get an upgrade to something more extravagant like what Reggie has.

Not that I know of. But I do wish they would at least have made a full version of the final theme "Dissatisfied".

You guys talking about Julia "13, 14, and 15 only" Vickerman?

What fucking plot?

Julia "12 if he's cute. 11 if he's cute and really wants it" Vickerman?

OH MY GOD HER NECK

You know what's funny? That if she wasn't an alcoholic, she could've pedo her way into a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd season, because it was those lawsuit papers or whatever you call them that busted open all the other shit. More episodes would've been a sure thing only if she wasn't a drunk. No drinky-drink and this would all be hidden, or at least strongly rooted in the Plausible Deniability zone. That is what's really wild about this.

What about the Tumblr post and the tweets?

QT LICENSE

Attached: 1566447375818.png (1358x764, 1.03M)

I find it interesting it lists his eyes as black instead of red.

I hope we get to see Reggie's creative endeavors more. For someone who values their creativity, we don't really see much of her stuff.

Ah, the single most controversial and baffling screencap from the entire show so far.

Who are you, you beautiful, mysterious bastard?

Attached: tumblr_pw9bzrLehK1tfn9fuo2_1280.jpg (1280x1394, 261K)

Nobody has pointed it out because nobody is watching it.

There's at least a small, semi-dedicated neckbeard fanbase.

>she
?

HEY, Crimson Chin is as cute as any other girl!

Attached: heyanon checkit.png (852x915, 670K)

So, if I watched 6 episodes and still hate it does it means I can drop it already? Or is there a turning point?

Most consider the "turning point" at around ten so if you're willing to tough it out till then, watch to that point.

If you truly hate it then it is what it is. No shame in dropping a show you don't like. I'd personally recommend watching at least up to ep. 10. 17 on is where things start getting much heavier though.

People would claim she was being edgy and ironic as a joke, and still have a wide enough space to dismiss those. Can't do much about it with now with the harassment papers. They've been trying, though. They also love to add the "oh, it was years ago!", but they sort of fall flaccid with that shitty argument against the evidence. Evidence that was there all along.

I don't think anyone should force themselves to watch a show they don't like. I enjoy the continued character development from the show after that point, but I could totally see people outright not liking 12F.

Attached: tumblr_2b4e0e79c8ef25f9e35c6cf0ca61c7f4_b622ebc8_1280.jpg (750x429, 68K)

Which happened when he raped his future-wife from another timeline before literally eradicating all gays with a vaccine made from his blood.

Man, how fucking bonkers.

your post disagrees with itself

Oh it does. I meant to say that I hope they'll get rid of that high pitch voice. I really feel lost sometimes.

easy stnank to mank.

That was right before he killed everyone who ever went on Yea Forums and Encyclopedia Dramtica, killed all the employees at his phone company, literally ascended to a Messianic level of Super Saiyen to force the characters from another comic to become his own OCs (who literally bowed down to worship him), and held a mock trial on the level of history's worst dictators to execute the 4 guys who made a parody comic in the most gruesome ways Chris could think of.

I'm site she'll be back to her old size in no time. I mean the other islanders returned to normal after just a few minutes.

doctor manlet more like it

Weird how Yea Forums started loving the pilot, and Shane, after they found out Julia was a pedo. I guess all that Shane-posting was unironic.

He never really died...

Attached: We live in Bethune.jpg (386x1055, 36K)

Also, noticed how Shane and pic related wear really tight pants? But Todd doesn't, like at all?
How come people in these threads never said a word about Tristan?

Attached: TristanPNG.png (420x1020, 125K)

normal people just assume that everyone loves teenagers. the only part I didn't like is her casual guilty bashing of herself and ironically calling herself a pedophile for it

If she couldn't contain it to the point of blogging about when she was 25, that means she has some good solid years hunting, right? How many cherries did she pop until this whole thing came out to the public?

Well Tristan was just proto Dustin. Though I have said before that it'd be cool if they brought him and Shane back as some of Dustin's friends.

When she was 22 that shit was normal to talk about online. It is strange it took her so long to smell the way the wind was blowing though, in hollywood, the epicenter of that entire pedophobe movement.

>normal people just assume that everyone loves teenagers
Care to elaborate, pedo-man?

>hollywood
>pedophobe
Is this a goof, or a false-flag by you user, a pedophile? Are you trying to start what the furries did back in the day with their Fursecution?

>ironically
Nah, she put it out there like all your favorite drawfriends! Minus8, Hatebit, Shadmeme...

Attached: 404560.jpg (640x480, 45K)

... you are aware furry shit is inexplicably shat on, right? Yea Forums mods still regularly delete any threads with an animal character.

*concern*

Yea Forums is one of the easiest to manipulate boards on the site. You can get them to love any show if you're "not suppose to."

Will you people also have a catchy name for your delusion of persecution?

I thought we were the most baitable.
Although, I guess there's very little difference in how those terms are used here.

It's both. You can get Yea Forums to hate anything just by making them think that other people will like it.

Euphoric Buttwitch

Attached: My brian.gif (500x500, 2.91M)

Because those are his lenses. Dr. Champion is a karate bugman.

I love Regg

Attached: awyeah.png (633x623, 418K)

Imagine the insanity if he just took his head off one day and it was just a regular guy in a suit.

We all love Reggie. She's the best!

I am fully convinced Doctor Champion was a former human who got stuck in Endless and went crazy. His look is just a morphed version of his persona outfit.

Also, anyone got some Reggie fanart? I'm trying to build up my folder.

Attached: tumblr_b59de443627dec9f4b40f87bcce236d5_5d21c6d0_500.png (500x500, 268K)

I'm on the fence with him. If his ID wasn't double dated as April Fool's day I'd be more inclined to believe it. But there's definitely some weird stuff with him. Like the way both he and Todd were talking in rhymes in the spring break episode. Or the fact that he mentioned being from Kentucky when he first met Reggie.

As for fanart, I'll I've got are the shitty one's I've made.

>Also he didn’t know how vaccines worked.
Explain?

And all of that was he became a translesbian and herald of the great dimensional merge in which all fictional characters would cross over into our real lives.

Unless you just don't feel like showing your stuff I'd still like to see it. You could spoiler it if you're worried.

Attached: tumblr_pvmfbu7aKz1tb98m6o1_1280.jpg (1200x1600, 253K)

>ass warlock
What’s her name, again?

Attached: D4734C15-AFDE-415F-B5D1-15CF1FD256E7.jpg (551x639, 81K)

>funding memes
So, how’s that grumpy cat movie?

Attached: 6B4013F0-42ED-40C0-9A70-11D6001170FD.gif (379x498, 2.86M)

It's not so much I'm worried. More just that I'm still incredibly new to the drawfag game and I know that my line work and all that needs a shitload more improvement.

This is something I did the other day though. Reggie in the shirt she got for her birthday. Skirt to match because her shorts just didn't feel right. The hands look like shit, I redid them like 20 times, The right one is ok, but her left looks like a robot claw. Not that she'd complain. But still. Gotta work on that. I also might try coloring this a some point as well.

Attached: Birthday Shirt.jpg (2160x3216, 1.42M)

glute magician

Bitches will lust over 14 year old boys on their public Tumblrs and be like

Can't help being a scorpio

Attached: JuliaVickerman-171.jpg (350x478, 34K)

Gluteus Maximus Mage

Ah, I see what you mean now. She has a very rectangular shape but the face isn't half-bad, if not a bit goofy. Art is pretty hard, but if you enjoy it I'd say keep on going. Here, I snagged some concept art from the pilot. It's her old outfit, but it has her general shape. Enjoy the coloring!

Attached: twelve_forever_05.jpg (800x468, 79K)

Rowdy Rumpomancer

Attached: tumblr_pw98otlqrx1sh3fteo1_1280.jpg (1000x1056, 215K)

Now give her uncontrollable gas

The hell was she even painting behind her?

looks like her getting fucked by the hulk doggy style

Yeah I tried going off various screen grabs. But an inexperienced hand is still just that. Doesn't help that I worry too much about mistakes as I'm going about it. Gotta practice proportions and getting more confident in my lines. I mostly just wanna get semi-decent enough to make cover art for some of my stories. BUt that'll be a while down the road.

Full body when?

Dumb freaking imbecile.

Attached: stupid.png (1920x1080, 932K)

For sure, for sure. Best you can do is keep at it and try to relax. As you already know, the more tense and worrisome you get, the harder it'll be to get the lines down. One thing that helped me was instead of trying to get it "just right" the first time, I tried focusing on the general shapes and forms of what I was drawing at the time and doing very loose and fast sketches. When you draw something over and over again, there are little details you start to pick up on that help you understand what makes something look the way it does, and I just do it fast and loose so I don't soak up as much time.

Attached: tumblr_pwipqtwwi51rggl92o1_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1022, 294K)

I don't think I'm too worrisome. Maybe a little, but I'm aware of my beginner status and don't really expect perfect results. Frustration is definitely a bigger one for me. Like when I was trying to do the hands and it's constantly just like "what the fuck do hands look like?" Doesn't help that my eraser sucks either.

>I tried focusing on the general shapes and forms of what I was drawing at the time and doing very loose and fast sketches.
This is definitely something I need to try. I definitely need to focus less on wanting it to look exactly like what I picture in my head. I tried practicing with some simpler characters, Flaps, Brown Roger, Mega Darla. Just to try and get that whole following through with my lines thing down.They came out looking a bit better I think. But like you said, I just gotta keep at it.

Weed lmao

Attached: 1565336746662.png (1338x1324, 638K)

Reggie is definitely going to pick up some terrible habits as she grows up. Is there hope for her?

Attached: 8bbb01bfc976424f903ca312db7d37d2.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

The fuck is this, the fuck are you doing.
Why the fuck are you doing?
Is this a meme, is the first part normal.

Attached: 1413174968661.png (313x193, 24K)

>all this misgendering

it's CHRISTINE

Can we help you, sir? You seem to be lost.

Attached: reggie mad.png (758x869, 834K)

I dunno, Sonichu as a concept is so batshit insane that a court would probably see it as quintessential parody. And parody is protected under fair use.

posterior fairy

Attached: 1566224778691.jpg (1280x903, 431K)

Tristan basically became Dustin

This is so autistic that it scans perfectly as canon.

It perfectly encapsulates how I think a fusion between Julia and Kelsy is like in real life. As much as I love Reggie as a kid, I would probably find her cancerously obnoxious as an adult.

>a reply made to another user’s question
>i dont care

Would Reggie be a Nintendofag or PC master race? She's immature but she's also a bit of an edgelord.

It would funny/potentially dangerous to give her a PS2 and a copy of Kingdom Hearts.

>Rowdy Rumpomancer

Attached: 1414822404211.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Come on Big Deal, once we catch 12 I'll marry her, and become the heir of Endless!

Attached: Dmhcc-4X0AUiSMe.jpg (570x875, 100K)

Tulip is PC master race, Reggie is Tiger LCD handheld

If she was a man she'd be in jail

Attached: 0h71j68dqvj31.jpg (916x1935, 339K)

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwGU6kx4aTInz7u5cVo7dOxY.jpg (750x529, 54K)

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwHVK5gYh_sDaOj81nbtHXG8.jpg (750x535, 57K)

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwIH1CzUlZcyn8j-2aMfsFT0.jpg (750x603, 57K)

We've seen these a hundred times and had this discussion a hundred times and thanks, this thread is probably going to be deleted now.

With the direction the show is going at, I think it's safe to say the crisis is averted.

While I don't doubt she'll retain/pick up a few habits along the way, I think that ultimately she'll end up mellowing out a lot as she gets older. Not to the point of being boring. Just less spergy. If you've ever read Anne of Green Gables, that's what I picture. She's loud and obnoxious now but when she's older shell start keeping more of it to herself or saving those thoughts only for those she holds most dear. The quirk and charm will still be there. Just softer.

She's a creeper? Aw, man.
>So we back at the park
>With our eyes avertin' from side to side
>Side, side to side
>Thank God the school year's done
>Hope to find some shotas tonight, night, night
>Shotas tonight
>Hold up
>Some emo boys over by this one shrub
>No control of my body
>Haven't seen you before
>But I know I'll remember those eyes, eyes, eyes
>Eyes, eyes, eyes
>Cause baby tonight
>The creepers tryna to fuck all your kids again
>Yeah baby tonight
>You grab your kid's forearm and bolt again
>Bolt again, gain
>And run, run
>Until she's gone, gone
>Until you're home
>Don't be left alone
>Cause baby tonight
>Kids again
>Keep baiting kids like there's no tomorrow
>There's just right now, now, now
>Now, now, now, now
>Catch one and take him home
>Make that motherfucker go down, down, down
>Down, down, down, down
>Head up
>When he goes down hard and makes you jolt your head up
>Put your hands on my body
>The night's still goin' strong
>Make him put it in, but don't cry, cry, cry
>Cry, cry, cry
>Cause baby tonight
>Yeah baby tonight
>You grab your kid's forearm and bolt again
>Bolt again, gain
>What fun, fun
>Until you're done, done
>Make sure she cums, cums
>Life just begun
>Cause baby tonight
>Kiddies
>You're mine, haha

Attached: 1567360562906.jpg (1051x1201, 90K)

Attached: 270DF148-5B44-4685-A0A6-2F3605D614BE.jpg (501x543, 42K)

>haha
>hit on pre-teens, in those tight jeans
>mother looks keen, adopt me, mommy
>go and sneak incognito, hey amigo
>I got extra tickets, please, i'm not a pedo, uh
>mother with her kid looks like a rockstar
>knock her out, get her kid back into my car
>every single dad within a hundred yards
>better be alert now, en guarde
>take my dreams, make em true
>kids cartoons, thats what i'm gonna do
>im a pedo, baby, but nobody knew
>and my show's gonna take you, kids

Attached: V& Plankton.jpg (553x415, 59K)

Wait, are you chatting about the web comic?

I believe all the ones who received their power ups in the last episode were maybe once human.
The Researcher (poofed) simply because she lacked the imagination to subconsciously revert too.

Attached: Forever 12 Researcher, was she ever human_03.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Yes, she needs the RIGHT type of luvs..

Attached: Forever 12_Nega Worms_02.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I don't think that was a person. I think it was just the first steps of Endless messing with them in that episode.

As for the power ups, I think that was purely the stones giving them powers. Not something they had latent in them.

Good shit.

Pedo show.

Attached: DELETE THIS.jpg (398x580, 150K)

But her cloths were the only thing left after the poofing.
>Imagine a fat GILF running around endless.

Attached: Forever 12 Researcher, was she ever human_02.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

I've seen this argument before, but I still don't see what the clothes have to do with it.

Ahem
Pedo creator.

I don't think the clothes really have anything to do with it.
Those were most likely part of the creation as well.

Most Yea Forums creators are.

Has there been any art of Julia like in pic related but with Yea Forums boys around those ages?

Attached: nicki-minaj-bar-mitzvah_2015_4.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 201K)

For what? Failing to fuck a kid?

What do you mean? Unless you mean because it's gonna be cancelled, then fuck off.

Didn't even read those two posts. Now I'm all bonered up. How many did you think she popped in total? How many boys did she sternly told afterwords to keep it a secret, and to play it smart and not like in hentai manga, and keep quiet?

lol It's amazing how people here and on other sites are all over the place with the backtracking and denial and damage control when this person went "lol yeah... i'm a pedo". Get over it, and join the bantz.

The two at her side holding her hips are fucking champs.

Good control, too. At 13 I would sometimes pitch a tent at church over literally nothing. It would've ripped through my pants if I was touching Nicki Minaj like that.

we should get CWC and grant morrison in a room.

Also it was weird how they didn't even react to her looking like a regular human.

plz no ban it's technically just unedited stills from the show arranged in a different order

Attached: Untitled2.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

>that fucking wall of text
If she was a man she would have been raped many times in jail by now

No, I mean that the show seems to be about Reggie becoming more mature and not becoming a lesser form of Chris Chan.

It has an ass goddess with a sexy voice, so at least there is that.
Lolcows are often off in the deep end of autism.

I mean, if it was purely illusionary, why didn't gne clothes disappear too?

That doesn't seem loving at all. Those worms seem highly hazardous.

I bet in 9/11, Reggie didn't understand what was happening and was acting like a brat on why her mom wasn't focusing her attention on her.

Because why not? Endless is an enigma.

ok. pg 3

Attached: bloat forever3.png (814x1145, 42K)

user please. Whatever truly hedious pictures you intend to create, just post a link.

Endless is madding, but there is still a logic to it. One of the established rules is that placing inanimate objects beneath the sand make them animate, for one.

Based Reggie. Happy towers day, everyone.

It's wildly inconsistent though. In one episode, Reggie could keep track of the hours by how many meals Colin ate. But during the spring break episode, time was very fluid. Maybe the latter was a side effect of the "permanent t party" situation?

I think that can be attributed to the messed up perspectives from Ester and Todd who were undergoing "Endlessification" apparently.

Maybe Todd and Esther just weren't familiar with such time keeping techniques.

Yes and no. We still don't have any solid rules on how intent and emotion play into it all.

Negative emotions appear to make creations villainous and or dangerous. Sad Matha, the Price-Taker machine, Butt Witch, (maybe not a creation persay but Reggie certainly was feeling something when she threw those books.) Scharon, and Reggie's hairball, which, though Reggie didn't explicitly feel anything bad of it, her friends certainly did.

Hey man, least use pictures from the show and not the pilot.

The hairball and Sadmantha are definitely two interesting cases. With Sadmantha, yes, Reggie was upset deep down rather than happy. But she didn't bury the music box. Endless straight up took it. Forced her to deal with her feelings.

With the hairball, presumably she buried that before Todd and Esther even saw it. So it turning evil later on was a bit weird. Again, it seemed more like Endless forcing its hand to make Reggie actually deal with the situation.

Attached: 1565050899683.png (973x587, 168K)

Attached: mh2vpatkztj31.jpg (960x697, 71K)

Source?

There is a full body version but that's too spicy for this board and it's still incomplete. Don't know the whereabouts of the artist.

Attached: 1566272275362.jpg (898x751, 89K)

Attached: FishyReg.png (777x579, 361K)

twitter.com/RiseFallNick/status/1171648858344103936

haha

imdb.com/title/tt5603514/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
Yep, its real.

And? Yea Forums was shitting all over that, and everyone involved with that, when that came out. Try to up your material, scrub.

Attached: outrage farming.png (817x208, 36K)

Beeeeh

Attached: fehh.png (791x708, 463K)

>julia hitting like, commenting, and subscribing

Fuck off with your cursed trips.

Attached: anger Reg.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

I hope we see Brown Roger and Todd being less shitty to each other in the future.

Attached: he hates him.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

He's so damn territorial. Always got a giggle out of me.

Hey screencap user, you got any normal clothes Reggie?

Not really. Most of my Regs are in her Endless outfit and even most of the Bethune ones have the clothing cut off. I'll remind myself to get more of her in her Bethune self.

Attached: sweet.png (721x558, 447K)

>thicc soda bottle

Attached: D680FB70-1BD1-4E66-B2E2-102329A395A0.png (120x105, 29K)

Oh dear father of the lord, how long do you intend this to be?

Thanks my dude

Attached: c97e68c67da4823c43b3b6e61810011b.jpg (786x1017, 73K)

I didn't do anything.

You posted an image I didn't have, so I said thanks.

Attached: fist of the northen state.png (467x463, 264K)

Attached: Right mom.png (627x511, 309K)

Same here. Maybe they could have like a bro day sometime?

Honestly I just love all the facial expressions they gave her and the other characters. Really makes the show pop.

What is this show? Some kind of Peter pan shit?

Attached: Cosmic Osmo.png (508x336, 7K)

Maybe that's why the show sucks and Reggie is the fucking worst thing to ever exist.

Attached: highactive.png (640x572, 369K)

Well, you're not wrong, per say.

Why should we take her at her word that this kid who was at the carnival with his mother was 14? She had no way of knowing, that's just a number she threw out. I wouldn't have gone to the carnival with my mom at age 14.

That seems to be the age she defaults to, if is any basis. She probably just says that because it's about the lowest any first world country's age of consent will go. I bet she likes them younger than that.

Best girl. I prefer Reggie over Twelve. It's the hair.

Attached: rag.png (634x608, 425K)

Her hair is fabulous. Though I hope we get to see her try out more hair styles in the future.

Forgot pic.

Attached: Fabulous.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Attached: dadshirt.png (822x604, 478K)

Attached: dice.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I wonder if this is related at all to those pink rocks.

Attached: god hand.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Attached: goodTimes.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

To some degree, probably. While the dome was generated by all of them together, pink is Reggie's Endless color. Though I think the teleporting magic is somewhat different than the powers magic, seeing as both Todd and Butt Witch are associated with green (though Todd's is more like a pastel/neon green).

Butt Witch is a better character than this abominable little twat

I like it when they're together

Attached: greenk.png (979x901, 677K)

Attached: YesYES.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Attached: EyeJustDraw.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

You mean Kid HULK

Attached: Beggie.png (794x658, 352K)

Attached: FunnyBunny.png (821x810, 533K)

Attached: 1567214204480.jpg (1080x1077, 525K)

clyp.it/trdv1nuz

Cheek Channeler

Junk-Trunk Jubilee

Culo Creatura

Eh.

It is but I really like 12F way more than Peter Pan. Its a fully rendered weird world. I am irritated that I cannot “like” it anymore nor expect anymore of it due to the creator’s mental illness.

I'm pretty sure she's booted out now.

Nah show’s good- honest take

You do realize CM Barrie was accused of all the same shit, and a lot worse shenanigans can be proven
it's almost like it's normal for people to be emotionally attached to childhood and sexually attracted to adolescence

CM?

was it JM?
I think I had my wires crossed with Chris Barrie, who is just hilarious. I really don't care to know anything whatsoever about the type of sex he has.

Didn’t know that about J.M.Barrie. I will check it.
Not gonna lie your point has troof nuggets

>sexually attracted to adolescence
Satan, are you a lying lion?

it's da troof. and the devil loves to tell convincing lies by working truth in (or more often, by making people think the truth is a lie)

there are usually important things left out, though. Like for example, regardless of someone's age, casual sex is not okay. Or serial relationships that quickly turn into sex. It wasn't until dating started to mean automatic sex that people started getting (rightfully) worried about young people dating (though it seems they care less if they're both young? why would that make it better?).
Problem is then where are you supposed to start? and if you never got any dates with other young people while you were young, are you now supposed to date other losers who didn't either? And this just leads to more and more isolation and eventually a tiny percentage (overrepresented in the media of course) snap and become really fucked up and dangerous.

>I am irritated that I cannot “like” it anymore
What a mindless bandwagon faggot you are.

Seriously.
I hope that's not how I sound when shows start pushing modern political bullshit in my face and I literally can't like those anymore. Somebody in a previous thread accused me of hand-wringing and he was kinda right.

i want Reggie to sit on my lap as i smell her unwashed hair

DEVIL’S TRIPS

BW is good but Reggie is so precious to me, she almost makes me want a daughter.

Attached: tumblr_pxbrhucUmr1rggl92o2_1280.jpg (1196x1920, 471K)

Looky first post’s topic!
the devil laughs - I am scurred
reddit.com/r/Yea Forums/comments/7fyymr/666

15-year-old me would have found Julia way too crazy to handle. The pink hair, especially, is a real turn-off.

Kelsy Abbott, though, is legit gorgeous

Kelsy is so congrats for being into cringey autists, user.

But I'm an autist too...perfect company!

Attached: 1565717217158.png (1109x572, 718K)

me first.
how old are you that you found pink hair "crazy" as a teen?

Sex robots will solve everything.

Wtf I love Problem Solverz now.

Attached: MV5BMTU5NzMxNjMyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzI3MjY2MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 10K)

>lol backtracking and denial and damage control
Answer the question, retard.

Post it in /trash/ and link from there.

I will not make a whole thread on /trash/ to post one incomplete picture.

Y'know, if it weren't for Todd, Reggie would still retain much of her immaturity.

Well yeah friends help you grow as a person.

Post it a random /trash/ thread and then link to the post.

you clearly have never seen a 3 liter.

Attached: 73800001201.png (800x800, 128K)

>this is what pedos actually believe
also tl;dr

Not an argument.

kelsy IS reggie?!?!?! wait is she really autistic? i mean kelsy

She's based off Kelsey and Julia actually.

Kinda reminds me of a meta-take on Adam Strange if you put it like that.

Alright.

No, like without him, Reggie wouldn't have gone through that understanding in the finale. Ester is relatively more mature than Reg, but she seriously lack a backbone to really assert herself.

Attached: 1567395569284.png (1366x768, 507K)

Ah gotcha gotcha. Yeah I hope Esther learns to take charge more often and put her foot down about what she wants. Maybe being in Cherry Cement will help her with that.

Yeah, it's a fact and statement. That's what you believe. It's there on the post.

Attached: 1565804423190.png (673x848, 405K)

Garbage Goblin

Attached: trash elf.png (515x593, 385K)

Attached: meinanutshell.png (1365x767, 821K)

No that's steven universe

I identify with Reggie too.
There were like no girls like that when I was a kid, or they kept it to themselves.
On the other hand, in retrospect, there were a few goofball guys once in a while and I should have tried being their friends. They were actually relatively well-liked, unlike me.

Yeah Reggie is pretty much my spirit animal. The main difference being she at least has friends.

Oh, that creator is true pedo story.

She's so much like Pepper Ann there had to be some inspiration. It's like where the fuck did she get those friends and how did she hold onto them
but at least we see that Todd found Reggie and put himself out there, and Esther just found the both of them and pushed herself on them.. which is awesome
The really great thing is Todd did the smart thing, he leapt on Reggie quickly after her first set of rejections, so she didn't have time to build up this huge reputation as a pariah. That way he's not getting shit on for being her friend, and neither does she suspect he's only taking pity on her.

W-What?

Attached: yeahester.png (635x634, 450K)

>That way he's not getting shit on for being her friend
What happened to those guys he was hanging out with in the flashback? Are you sure he's still in contact with them? Also, I got the impression Reggie was already a known autist in the school.

based

either way he didn't wait and that wasn't an issue. she hadnt given up yet.

Yeah, It's really nice that she's not a total outcast. More just kinda weird. In a good way.

I like to think he's still friends with them, but since they aren't central to Reggie's story there's no real need to show them. Though with a second season we might see that flipped. Esther has her new friends in Cherry Cement. And Todd and Gwen will be hanging out a lot together. Maybe those flashback guys will join his band? That'd force Reggie into breaking out of her social bubble. She'd have to either start talking to Connelly more or be left alone.

Think you mighta mixed up some words there bud

You know kid on the left of her is the Bar Mitboy cos he got both hands on her and his mezuzah’s all lined up directly behind her like he ready to go.

Who is his daddy and how much money do they have? Lucky little shit

imagine how disappointed said dad is
>Why does my boy like this weird little peanut creature? He should be interested in a nice Jewish girl like that Princess Amidler.
>Look at this Minadge, tuchus the size of a car, hair yanked up so tight like she's giving her face a lift. FEH! Give me a nice pair of eyes and a sweet smile that says a girl likes ya for more than the wallet.
>At least he's not a faygeleh, Danken Got.

Oh user! You little antisemite you!

boy you couldn't have misinterpreted that any harder. or is this some new kind of irony

where'd you get this pic of me

>mature chad gets replaced with a neurotic nigglet and a spic with an abusive dad
THANKS NETFLIX

Todd's pretty mature.

He is but he isn't. It seems like he's meant to tard wrangle reggie in the same way but he is a ball of other slightly older angst.
The other bloke is clearly meant to be this sort of mentor figure. He has other friends than Reg all of whom who think he's retarded for tard wrangling. He puts up with her shit rather than being explicitly participatory. Todd has his own powers and reasons to be on the Endless. The other guy is just along for the ride because he's looking out for Reg and that reflects in Reg having ALL the power and granting him her autism powers directly while in there.
The other two share their lessons and suffering with Reg. Comrades in autism and angst as opposed to being a stable normalising figure in her life.

He's more mature but part of that is because he was forced to grow up too fast.

Good points. I don't know about the "e has other friends than Reg all of whom who think he's retarded for tard wrangling." part, if mostly because we don't really see that.

Well the other friends part definitely comes from the fact that Tristan tells Shane to "come hang with your real friends when you're done babysitting". Which would imply he's not an outcast from the group. They just think it's dumb he's wasting his time hanging out with someone as immature as Reggie. Shane even sticks up for Tristan, telling Reggie that "he's a good guy, he's just going through some stuff right now."

>if mostly because we don't really see that
In the pilot the bully explicitly says that they hang out and that he needs to stop tard wrangling Reg and ignoring them. When Reg freaks out at him he shuts her indignant rant down and says that the bully is cool but going through some shit.
He clearly has friends who like and value him outside of Reg, the bully and their table being one at least.

Oh. Pardon, I was being dumb, I thought the user meant Todd.

Ah no worries. Yeah we don't really great anything from Todd's friends. I don't think they're even in the background anywhere. Though I'd have to double check. Funny enough Tristan's friends do show up several times.

Todd's sisters are adorable. I want to give them baths.

>[normal post]. [Yea Forums post].

Dude, they're awful. Its almost like they're not even sentient and closer to destructive forces.

But also adorable. And probably filthy
Do you not get a satisfaction from washing rambunctious puppies? I do. Then they're all shivery afterward and you towel them off and cuddle them. It's a beautiful thing.

They throw vases around. You want puppies that throw vases?

t. julia's bizarro form, zulia

Show me puppies that don't run around breaking shit and I'll show you a pair of boots that you just drew a puppy face on and pretended. It's part of the deal.

Wouldn't her bizarro form prefer the usual ages?

maybe he meant because there was nothing sexual about that desire. just normal parental urges

Ah. Maybe I'm the weird one.

It's not so much you, just society.
It's important to keep in perspective which shit was normal just a couple decades ago
and also that the fact that something was or is commonly done doesn't make those things okay, just makes you a faggot if you're reeing about them as if they're some kind of huge shock

I mean she doesn't have to do much to make Reggie accept growing up, is going to happen no matter what, thats how time works.

Attached: 1567431876355.png (570x730, 127K)

Regina will invariably physically grow up, but wherever or not she'll be mentally mature is still up to question.

Unless Reggie stays on Endless forever, in which case she'll stay the same forever and be like Elmer.

What I'd like to see is more back and forth dialog between Reggie and BW. Maybe not a peaceful conversation but more than just insults and threats being exchanged, y'know?

Yeah. I always found it weird how a character who, but all intents and purposes, is basically a manifestation of her concern over growing up, is rarely truly interacted with.

It's all going to be about whether she can recognize that there are GOOD things that are CALLED childish, such as playfulness and imagination,
and BAD things that are called childish, like being selfish, impatient, jealous...

well you can tell they came up with BW for the pilot and she made sense as a constant villain, but then they reworked the premise for the series so that it would make more sense, and since BW was still so powerful, they couldn't just have her constantly fighting them.. so they depowered her, but then it's like why would she go fight them? so instead she pulls strings from afar. More interaction would be neat, but it would also burn itself out quickly as inevitably things would have to come to a head, and that would spoil the story.

I meant why don't they talk more?

That's why Mr. Fleming's little talk with her was so important. He's the only adult that's really told her she can grow up and still be creative instead of becoming boring.

And I totally get that. I just wish they had thrown in a few little things at least. Like during the first fight she never once says to Reggie that it's her island. Or accuses her of turning it so cute. Little things like that would have given the kids something to at least ponder over as the story progressed. My only hope would be that now that she's been shrunk they'll actually go an confront her about why she's been trying to destroy everything.

I mean think about it, when WOULD they? BW would be a fool to come anywhere near a girl who can crush rocks while she was depowered, and once she was powered back up, chatty chat time was kinda over.

True. While reasonable why it doesn't happen, I'm still somewhat disappointed .

passive-aggressive notes would have been hilarious
>Dear Twelve. I hate you. Here is a list of reasons you need to get off my island
>blah blah blah blah
>Sincerely, oh damn I've run out of room

i feel like that kind of confrontation would be saved for the finale or at the very least the final batch of episodes

she's lost potential in a sense but the series still has places to go

Maybe it turns out that Butt Witch is only able to elaborate on her motivations as well as any other islander.

It's definitely a shame we didn't get more exposition out of her during that final battle. That would have been sweet.

I don't know. She seems perfectly capable of monologuing about it all.

Sure, Butt Witch is intelligent relative to most islanders but that's a low bar. She has her own array if childish traits and apparently just assume Reggie was somehow behind all the mess on the island.

>She has her own array if childish traits and apparently just assume Reggie was somehow behind all the mess on the island.
She's definitely meant to be a sort of mirror to Reggie. Mature of body but still immature in mind to some degree. She's just as impulsive and rash as Reggie anyway.

Although it seems less of an assumption, and more like a case of mistaken identity. She blatantly says "yes yes I know this one" She does smell the painting though. So I'm wondering if she's recognizing her by sight or if it's the "smell of weakness" that she knows is responsible. Someone in the past who was like Reggie and didn't want to grow up.

Come to think of it, that's a good point. It's as if BW remembers the pilot where it seemed more explicit that Party Island was made entirely out of Reggie's fantasies. But we've seen that this time around the nature of Endless is hardly something you can blame Reggie for
Though also BW just blames all children for being childish, and it's fair to say that Endless IS the way it is because of kids, so yeah

>But we've seen that this time around the nature of Endless is hardly something you can blame Reggie for
Not true at all. The Endless (island) is entirely her fault with Todd intermingling a little. The other islands are different people's fantasies but her island her autism.

>and it's fair to say that Endless IS the way it is because of kids, so yeah
Is it though? We know that Reggie didn't make the island what it is today. Butt Witch states it used to be an adult wonderland. And Elmer mentions that the island has changed since he was last there. So we know it was different in the last 50ish years for sure. Whether or not Elmer's version coincides with BW's is debatable though. But just because Reggie and her friends enjoy the island, it doesn't mean that a kid made it like that.

Time to get fringe. We've mentioned that maybe it was Judy that BW was recognizing, not Reggie. But what if it was Darryl? His marriage was falling apart, he wasn't ready for the responsibilities of adult life. What if he came to Endless last? He might have made it an adult wonderland. Just all the cool shit a grown up would like (endless bar, race track, massive hockey arena, etc). But as time went on, he missed his kids. His daughter. So he started to change things. Make it a place he could share with them. Where they could love him on his level and in his own little world made just for them.

If so, what's Daryl's deal now? Did he just gave up?

The island doesn't feel something she would make exactly. It would be at least have a coherent style. It's all scattered about.

It was there before she showed up though, with all those same people in it. you can't think that was just.. their genesis
fun theories, though I don't recall BW recognizing twelve. if she did though I'd say it's just because of all the emotional magic bullshit put into those books that rebirthed her.
but I really feel like the current island pulled reggie in because she suited it, she didn't make it that way.
maybe he doesn't need it anymore

Doesn't need it anymore?

Please dont

Attached: 1554518316718.jpg (558x908, 491K)

It's too late. At least we can meme it.

Perhaps he did give up. The divorce went through, he saw his kids less. He moved away. No real need to keep Endless around.

Or we double down on the fringe. Judy never really mentions if she still has any contact with him. Reggie hasn't seen him since she was four. What if he just never came back? Gave up on the real world instead and moved to Endless. He could be out there somewhere amongst the islands.

Check out ep 2 again. BW literally says "Yes yes, I know this one. She's the one responsible for this garish mess." when she sees Brown Roger's painting. Though what you said is something I've brought up before. We don't know how much of BW's personality, body, etc are made up of those puberty books. It could be that part of her that's recognizing Reggie

yeah maybe he doesn't need to escape anymore, he's a self-confident art teacher and he can just be himself
Hell it's the early 2000s so he can still make friends with his students without being thrown in prison for talking to them.
oh fuck me, I forgot about that. Okay good point.
there is another way that can be explained: everyone on the island seems to just automatically know who Twelve is, and like her. Like the place is programmed to do that. even though they were easily fooled by a disguise. actually that might make even more sense

I think you're confusing Darly with the art teacher, Mr. Flaming

>everyone on the island seems to just automatically know who Twelve is
Well not automatically. She introduced herself to the ones that were already there when she first showed up. The ones that were her toys presumably know her through that fact (again giving credence to the BW knowing her due to the books).

I can never tell the teachers' names apart, but from the context it seemed like art teacher was the one they were talking about
>reads it again
how the fuck did I get that confused. I know who Darryl is, fuck me.
yeah I 100% guarantee he's been to Endless. fuck, I bet he's still there. That's probably where he WENT when he left the family. he couldn't live with the shame otherwise.

But they're the ones who told HER her name was Eleven, right? And they've insistently kept with that terminology, despite hearing her friends call her Reggie, even automatically updating it when she first visited at 12 years old. To me it felt automatic.

Well in their defense, it was right there on her outfit and they are kinda dumb like that. They assumed it was a number and her name. So She just rolled with it. But they didn't really know her right away.

If it wasn't for Todd, Esther wouldn't have had her "destined trio" boner triggered, meaning she'd never become a friend too.

Let's think of it another way
the island's magic has definitely assigned her a label based on her age, since it even updates. even though it looked like it was just based on the drawstrings of her hoodie

If it wasn't for Todd, she wouldn't have those three boy toys too, which considering her thirst, I'm somewhat afraid for.

I don't think it directly assigned it to her. I think it changed after the moniker was given. She assumed the identity of Eleven and the island rolled with it. So when she turned 12 it changed her outfit to match.

Esther is definitely gonna have some hardship in the near future. She loves classical romance and I doubt many of the boys in her middle school will live up to her ideals.

I only have 2 Quarters, and this vending machine needs 1 Quarters.

you know what, I can't prove you're wrong. Technically there's a lot of things about Endless and this show in general that you could easily say "maybe it wasn't doing X before, but it is now because they're rolling with it"

And that's honestly half the fun for me. There's just so much possibility. Literally endless questions and endless theories.

Assuming the show continues, this fandom will use any excuse to use "endless" and "forever". It would be cute at first but it won't be soon.

>she was literally spawned by
Her vessel was spawned. She could've existed long before as a formless entity that may or may not take a form due to circumstances like a 12 year old kicking some puberty books into a volcano.

Yeah I'm genuinely curious how much of the volcanobooks act shaped her, and how much was more like "this created the perfect vessel for her to be reborn into"
we'd have to ask the Tales Of writers, I imagine.

Looks like a trickle of production art is still being posted. I wonder if they take requests?

Attached: cfb037559f124b0b84cf5fac9e495d9c.jpg (1080x706, 118K)

Oh snap, that's cool. I'd love to see the trio doing more silly poses together.

Attached: tumblr_pvhs15QPhD1t3n1xyo1_1280.png.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Endless being crafted by Reggie's dad originally for himself and then later for Reggie... That's pretty good. I'd love to see a plot point in a later season where someone finds a clue to this and it sparks an island-hopping adventure where Reggie tries to track down her missing father. I feel like that would fit a whole season right there. Just splice in some real life issues in between the island hopping, some drama and the like, and then the final reveal of what happened at the end.

Attached: 1567909335989.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

oh man i forgot we'd actually gotten a picture of him. I love that he's that sketchy 80s guy everyone knows, and that Reggie has his exact hair texture

Endless itself definitely predates Darryl, but that island could easily have originally been his.
also this is a stretch and a half but do you think Brown Roger has some kinda connection? Like subconsciously a tiny Reggie was thinking of him as her substitute for her dad, or ... I forget if we heard the toy's origin, but I could easily see her dad gave her that thing.. and so his personality when he came to life was influenced by that? it explains a lot about his behavior, his attitude towards Todd..

I don't remember anything specific. I think Reggie mentioned that she had the toy since basically forever, so it's reasonable to believe she could have gotten it from either her mom or dad. Whether that ties into his behavior or not I can't really say.

I hope not, that would tread deeply into AT Martin territory, and that whole mess just left things feeling empty and dissatisfying. I'd prefer there not to be any special family lineage behind the island. Too many strings for little reward.

Brown Roger is Reggie's figurative son, so I doubt he's meant to be any kind of stand-in for her dad.

Attached: f3a8bbe2138c4abd988fa799d816d022.jpg (1080x1349, 194K)

It really doesn't seem like a lot of her personality is the books though. Just a few throwaway lines about puberty here and there. But we can't be sure. I don't think she was an object before due to the spawn delay and her saying she was "full grown" now. Buried objects come to life pretty quickly, so it'd be odd if in this case that something just sat in the volcano for years. A person is possible, since we don't know the rules regarding burying them. Same for some preexisting entity.

This is where Darryl comes in. He'd have to have some connection to the BW, but for the life of me I can't think what. Maybe she was preexisting and when he started changing things she fought back, resulting in her volcanic doom. As for clues, Reggie did say she thinks he lives on a boat or something. Maybe that's true. Hell maybe Judy knows about it. She did say she doesn't talk about him much. That might be why.

Personally I agree that it'd be a sad ending. I'd rather Reggie be able to find him in the real world and reconnect rather than find him as some rotting husk like Elmer.

It'd be sad regardless. The real world angle is naturally the more interesting conclusion but I hope she'd actually spend some time around him to slowly realize the flaws of his lifestyle instead of immediately having an epiphany and reshaping her whole outlook on life in an instant.

>reshaping her whole outlook on life in an instant.
Reggie took an entire season just to learn how to think of others instead of herself. I don't think this show would cop out and have her change instantly for the better like other cartoons do.

Attached: 1565467041586.png (1920x1080, 554K)

What do you guys think Daryl is doing now?

She's pretty thick when it comes to that stuff, yeah. She sometimes outright refuse to learn the lesson sometimes.

Yeah a middle ground option where he did make the island a kids paradise and then abandoned it for the real world would be fine with me. As i love the slower growth as well. It makes it feel more realistic. Especially since it can sometimes take a few lessons for kids to finally get the message.

Who knows. There's a ton of options. I like to think he's doing like Reggie said, living his life in Tahoe or whatever. But it's also possible he's still sailing the seas of Endless. Or even worse. He might have actually matured and settled down with a new family.

I don't know about him actually maturing. He seems to be set up as a dark mirror of Reggie.

Both of them were even created by pedophiles!

Seethe, tranny

I only suggest it because I've seen other shows do it. The father leaves and ends up getting a new family, one that just fits him better. But it would be devastating for Reggie and I wouldn't wish that on her.

What do you think the Buttwitch's thighs smell like? Cause everyone in that picture is getting a taste

Is Twelve Forever WHAT SU should've been my lads?

Reggie reminds me of Apple from TurboKid anyone else see some comparison of TK in 12F?

You say that like it's a bad thing. Sonichu is fucking awesome.

Noooo Aku would waifu Buttwitch into his personal sex slave don't utter his name here

Fuck this DeviantArt type fetish shit what the fuck is wrong with you? Seeing fictional characters bloated is not cool.

>Chris unironically believes this dimension actually exists and can directly tap into it and communicate with Sonichu and other inhabitants. He believed whatever he drew (or what others drew) directly affected it.
So you’re saying Chris is an occult practitioner who knows the world has become trapped by its own fictions and the dimensional merge is when we permanently become a parody of reality. Scary stuff.

Attached: 4CF54B0F-A5A1-4086-97D0-E7E5CD2C3E39.png (397x350, 164K)

Nope.

You have a lot of talent. Please kill yourself.

If Darryl did go to Endless and reshape it, do you think he ever brought Dustin in? Maybe that's why he believes in conspiracy theories.

Attached: commit stop.jpg (785x565, 24K)