Here's your Kate "The Real Hawkeye" Bishop, bro

Here's your Kate "The Real Hawkeye" Bishop, bro.

Attached: Kate Bishop.png (584x400, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Variety/status/1171147639355772928
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108840987/
mobile.twitter.com/Real_Artemis/status/1156245502649884672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks a better fit than Old man Renner.

I GUESS THE LEAKS WERE TRUE

She can't even put back a bow.

Maybe 40lbs.

The leaks are never true.

My questions about this are
>is it gonna be Fraction's Hawkguy?
>are we gonna get some smooth jazz ost?
>Is Kate gonna be the forced protagonist?
>How are they gonna deal with the tattoos? are they gonna stick or are they gonna remove them with Stark Tech?
>Will we get cameos from Spiderwoman and the other exes and Deadpool?
>are we gonna get that sweet mustang?
>are they gonna fuck it up?

Attached: goodboy.gif (500x610, 249K)

Hailee is gorgeous and a good actress. I'm officially interested

I love Hailee, so I'm down for this.

Attached: Hailee Steinfeld.jpg (800x802, 93K)

I can actually see this work. Good casting choice

why dont they use a crossbow? arent crossbows better?

Will LE PIZZA DOGE X-DDD meme finally go viral?

Attached: 1546514689362.jpg (2000x3000, 1.46M)

this jew bitch again?

Show us these leaks. Please. See? I even used a magic word!

>I love Hailee
Gee, what a coincidence...

she has the tummy for it

is this any good?

Attached: 41n+OFVbXrL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (335x499, 26K)

Not at all. This book marked the beginning of the SJW era in Marvel.

>are they gonna fuck it up?
Hopefully not, it's the only D+ thing I am interested in, but the only time I was hyped for something Marvel TV was Iron Fist but we all know how that turned out.

ignore him

I enjoyed it, it's pretty fun in a casual way.

Tranny.

Lel, feel free to use your big boy descriptors any time soon

I liked it because it was low key and kinda stylish, the later chapters it becomes the Kate Bishop's Wacky Funny Ebin Adventures but the Hawkguy bits are cool

Yes
Shut up Tommy, go back to your weird subreddit

I've been ruined by watching MMA. Is this normal skinny?

>Ladderbro likes cocks
Not surprised.

The fuck are you talking about?

>cocksucker in denial
Of course.

Are you having an episode or something?

I liked it, but I haven't read a Fraction book I've disliked.

Because you're gay, user.

What the fuck is going on? Tommy, ladderbros....Guys, can anyone explain the situation here?

No that's Hollywood skinny
You know, coked up before being diddled by old men and passed around at parties like playing cards before the age of 16

Here we go with this fucking shit again. Get a room and fuck off the both of you cunts

I'm not Ladderbro so...

If Marvel shut down these things wouldn't happen.

>defends any Marvel turd
Sure you aren't...

if you're not with me... then you're my enemy

just ignore it?

>any
I think the one comic that was being discussed was good... Somehow that means I'm Ladderbro?

>liking 2010s Marvel
Nah, not even Ladderbro is that stupid.

k

Attached: 16314261.jpg (250x250, 20K)

>liking SJW propaganda makes me an intellectual
O

Two hyper-autistic ban-evading company war faggots waging a perpetual war with Yea Forums as their battleground

Report them and move on

>>Hawkeye is so useless! All he does is shoot arrows!
>>Kate Bishop on the other hand is awesome because she shoots arrows!

Literally who?

How fucking out of touch are you?

Hot take: Hawkeye was the best and most underrated Avenger with 100% of his actions being justified and reasonable. He’s just a good fucking guy who loves his family and fucks his wife a lot and makes beautiful talented children. And when he loses his family due to the snap, goes full Punisher and takes his wrath upon Cartel members and Yakuza. He literally never has done nothing wrong and is the reason why Wanda is a hero.

Purge, Rip and Tear these fuckers down.

That’s not an answer cunt, who is this bitch?

His power is that he's good with a bow. Captain America can probably do all his shit. Bucky can probably do all his shit. Hell even in a pinch, Black Widow probably could do all his shit. He adds nothing to the team.

Crossbows are lame

>His power is that he's good with a bow. Captain America can probably do all his shit. Bucky can probably do all his shit. Hell even in a pinch, Black Widow probably could do all his shit. He adds nothing to the team.
Absolutely wrong, none of those could do what he does, he has natural uncanny talent. I mean fuck, Taskmaster in the comics is better than all of them at their prospective fields but to say Hawkeye adds nothing is wrong and disingenuous

Either jewish or a very good piece of ass.

Either or.

They never play up him being like his ultimates version or talk about how he's probably the if not one of the best swordsmen on the planet and bullshit broken with basically every handheld weapon you can name.
He's basically just a good guy who's good at bow and arrows and doesn't use guns for some stupid reason.

>Either jewish or a very good piece of ass.
Honestly how else would she have a career

I still haven't wrapped my head around this show.

I hope they give her hip cleavage. But more importantly I hope they get her personality right. I'm so pissed that no seems to have gotten it since Fractions run

>They never play up him being like his ultimates version or talk about how he's probably the if not one of the best swordsmen on the planet and bullshit broken with basically every handheld weapon you can name.
Well they did in Endgame by making him Ronin and literally massacring Yakuza with his ninja sword. I personally love his MCU adaption because it added a very nice perspective to his character. Instead of being a good looking California Chad and fucking everyone he’s a stable family man with a lot to lose, and when he does in fact lose everything he reasonably becomes the fucking Ninja Punisher

>But more importantly I hope they get her personality right.
A female character who acts like she's better than the male heroes? That sounds entirely unlikely in the MCU.

Wow.
Good point.
Or you can be like Nat Portman and be the worlds best piece of jailbait ass and a well connectd jew.

Your personal like of a single interpretation =/= the characters overall personality.

I hope they have a lot of flashbacks to when he was a spy with BW. Especially in Budapest.

>Or you can be like Nat Portman and be the worlds best piece of jailbait ass and a well connectd jew.
She really was prime, Herschlag really has all the connections. She even got into Harvard

You're right, I forgot where I was.

>Your personal like of a single interpretation =/= the characters overall personality.
I like the original personality of the character. She acts like a stuck up bitch but it's all a front for her insecurities. Fraction kinda got it but after that it was just "Here's Kate Bishop, she's the bestest #1 Hawkeye!". Now that I think about it she was alright in the little WCA I read

the first half before Kate goes to LA is good, the rest is fairly crap

The funny thing about kate bishop is how much effort marvel's put into treating clint like a stupid fuck up and not understand how that's bad for the brand.

Imagine if coke spent years telling people their soda tasted like shit and then tried to get people to drink the new flavor of coke. Marvel has spent so much time saying hawkeye is stupid and dumb and think somehow that negative marketing will have a positive effect on the new hawkeye.

This is the last thing Clint will appear in. No one will care about him afterwards.

>"The Real Hawkeye"
Your not wrong OP...

Attached: Marvel HATES you shitlords.jpg (659x591, 114K)

joker ones where completely true

Marvel is impatient about all of it's woke replacements and want them to IMMEDIATELY be regarded as A-listers but instead of telling good stories and watching them find their own path they have taken the shortcut of severely denigrating the originals (Hawkeye is a fool, Cap is a Nazi, Thor is unworthy, Nick Fury is a cosmic assassin) instead. They've grudgingly backtracked a little bit but for many fans the damage is done.

He literally made the winning play in endgame keeping the most powerful object in the universe out of enemy hands. Mind you if he failed to protect it from the outriders early on, or just ran away and left it, they would have brought it to thanos MUCH sooner. Long before the calvary portaled in with help or before captain marvel got there. They would have brought it to him when he was fucking up the big 3. Yea Clint pulls his weight. Nice try

Damn right on all points. He really is probably the most genuine man in the group

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27-12-55-26.png (720x1280, 379K)

>Not pale with blue eyes
Harmful
Curious to see what kind of fuckshit they're gonna pull on She-Hulk

It's why the industry is dying and neither Disney no Warner Bros seem to understand that it's death will mean a lot less viability to the characters.

He can't. The poor autistic bastard keeps getting permabanned, this is the only place where he can sperg,

You're missing the point, as a BRAND the name hawkeye has been treated like shit so it doesn't matter if there's an new hawkeye, the general public just understands hawkeye=lame.

If a company spends so much time telling the general audiences that a thing is bad they just can't at the same time try to sell the same product.

Marvel: Don't buy hawkeye, hawkeye is lame and dumb

Marvel 5 minutes later: Buy hawkeye, hawkeye is cool and awesome

>the real Hawkeye
They will do this soon for Iron Heart and Miles. They’re already making X23 “the all new Wolverine”

no they're not, are you like 3 years behind?

That only applies to comicbooks. Most people thought Thor was lame until Thor: Ragnarok.

Like others have said the first half is great, second half isn't awful but is a noticeable step down.If nothing else it has Aja on the art which is always enjoyable

Thats not how caring works if you do care. Certainly not an excuse to treat him like shit

>Damn right on all points. He really is probably the most genuine man in the group
Agreed, he was one of the best parts of the team and his whole family dynamic was great.

Clint literally became an NFL running back holding the gauntlet

You honestly don’t think that they haven’t marketed them as the new versions of the characters they’re replacing

Except for sometimes when it doesn't have Aja on art
Which is fucking dreadful

again, like three years ago. Laura doesn't have her own book anymore, and I don't think she's even appeared in HiXmen yet

outragefags don't actually read comics

Blindspot and Hawkeye and Mockingbird were much better

Attached: 11345644.jpg (307x475, 74K)

>shaft
Who was the better archer?

Attached: 41D5FE43-875B-4A53-9B57-C4F8B7070B0C.jpg (1714x1673, 576K)

I liked Hawkeye Junior when Duggan included her in his deadpool run.

Attached: RCO018_1468665561.jpg (1988x3056, 2.04M)

FUCKING THIS!!

Always glad to talk with another mcu clint fan. We have a good 6 hours of more great content with him to come. Cheers to a bright show to look forward to m8. Haters be damned

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x135, 821K)

This. Wow, it is fun and refreshing to talk to a like mind, I’m kind of happy that he’s low key like this, it makes the fan base better. I’m actually hyped for this show, hope they do him well and with justice, maybe even another movie appearance. Haters be Damned Cheers M8

Attached: 7436E7A9-3329-4440-9B28-145B97219572.gif (400x286, 997K)

She could be better casting if she play the new black widow

>Tfw no sassy rich gf

If she signs on that's a pretty big get for Marvel, I expected them to go for an unknown newcomer type actress

They've already picked the new Black Widow who is also 22-23 so they're clearly thinking long term with these castings

Without Clint in the MCU Tony would never have wanted to settle down, get married, have a farm, and have kids.

Clint is the real Hawkeye.

Kate is "Lady Hawkeye" at best.

They should have just ran with Hawkingbird.

Imagine being so stupid you take the "real Hawkeye" thing literally

Or EagleEye

It's called exerciser, it's free and can do wonders for the human body. You should try it sometime.

this isn't Aubrey Plaza

Hailee isn't a sticc type anyway, I don't know why he'd think that

other than the obvious sexism thing

I like Plaza but she's like 15 years older than Steinfeld. Missed the window.

What has Hailee Steinfeld been in?

True Grit
Enders Game
Edge of Seventeen
Bumblebee
voice of Spider-Gwen in Spiderverse

I'll take Hawkingbird, that's not bad actually.

entirely carried by the art. Fraction spends the entire time making Clint useless.

Started off nice enough, but it's kinda ruined Clint at this point. He's never shook off the tacticool outfit and I hate it.

Attached: 1557717285744.jpg (250x180, 5K)

I hope this doesn't distract from her having sex with autobots in the next transformers movie.

2 questions, will she be a lesbian and will she have the hip holes!

Attached: gwenpool x kate.png (1987x832, 1.26M)

Oh she was the young girl in true grit, so she’s really been in nothing major as an actress other than as a VA

No reason why she wouldn't have them

Attached: 680099648-1494263793-640x961.jpg (640x961, 128K)

Pitch Perfect 3

Damn fiege ain't playing around with these shows..

Without clint in the mcu widow would have never been turned. And Fury would have been dead in avengers 1 (clint pushed fury out of the way of lokis scepter blast)

A huge part of Fraction's SF arc was showing that Kate was kind of a bumbling incompetent on her own just like Clint was. The "best Hawkeye" shit was clearly a joke, but the writers that came afterwards took it at face value.

>inb4 she chastises Clint for being a wanton murder

You know its going to happen

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09-21-15-08~2.png (720x511, 591K)

I don’t want to imagine a Renner fucking her. But I’m going to.

>the writers that came afterwards took it at face value.

Except that never happened

Without Clint Wanda and Pietro would never have been redeemed

Kelly Thompson absolutely took it at face value

>inb4 she chastises Clint for being a wanton murder
>he murdered Yakuza and Cartel members
How can she be angry at him for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

No she did. Those solicts are still extremely obvious jokes.

and then you read the actual comic and whoops it's not a joke

every Kate fan took it as the bible too. And they have completely drowned out anyone who's a fan of Clint, so now that character is fucked forever. Unless they separate them and have Clint lead the Thunderbolts again, that could save him

>It's all just jokes man, they weren't pushing an angle at all haha!

sorry about your fragile male syndrome

Did Kate Bishop destroy clints legacy/image more than Jane did Thor?

Fuck me why can’t we get a Clint/Ronin kino

Fraction making him a gormless loser did more than Kate did.

>shit on male character deliberately to build up female one
>hurr just your fragile male ego

Imagine being this short sided. Christ every time

Fiege already flat out stated the show will explore more of clints time as ronin at the Disney plus panel. He made it a point to mention that before moving on

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09-21-29-36~2.png (720x498, 545K)

>when hawkdad tells kate to get her feet off the table

Attached: 1568079189308.jpg (1080x1349, 243K)

Based

go back to Yea Forums

MORE?

Skip the Kate issues and you're good

>MORE?
that's what got you in trouble the first time!

Attached: kate bishop edit.png (1388x1780, 1.62M)

I'm afraid that's an edit, man.

>phase 4 is nearly twice the content of the last 2 phases

Honestly feels good to be a marvel fan

Attached: 1568079747077.png (3542x1556, 3.32M)

COPE

god I hope Loki is more like Gillen and Ewing and less like...everyone else

cope with what, that Yea Forums are pedophiles obsessed with underage feet?

I don't care, I want more. Please

Brehs...

Attached: hailee.webm (640x842, 1.6M)

Based. People will love edgy/tormented ninja Hawkeye that kills sacred cow baddies like Yakuza and cartel and mobsters. It could be a good testing grounds for edgier and darker stuff like the Punisher

>Hailee
>underage

COPE

God...Imagine the smell of her little Japanese coochie....

Attached: hailee2.jpg (1072x1000, 718K)

>7 people on a monthly title

Wew

that's the complete series, not a single issue

Real excited for Blade, WandaVision, Strange, and Shang. The shows actually can be really good, Falcon/WS will be a spy kino hopefully.

god, I hope she wears spandex

McCann is incredibly underrated.

If it take 7 people to do a series something is fucky

She's white

ignoring that the average comic is made with six people anyway (writer penciller inker colorist letterer editor [>implying]), and fill-in issues happen on any modern series of significant length, not really.

what absolute fucking nonsense. Even ignoring inkers and colorists and letterers, some of the best long-running comics have dozens of artists.

Don't really have a strong opinion on Kate but since Bumblebee I like seeing more of Hailee
I haven't been able to stop thinking about covering her greasy heavily eye-lined face with my cum ever since I watched that movie

No it isn't.

From memory, Aja does the art for 10 issues, the other 11 are the five other listed artists doing 1-2 issues each.

What is this supposed to mean?

Kino. But will her gear and costume look like??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-24-20-16-31.png (1280x720, 910K)

I like the Bumblebee qt

I'd Bumble her bee if you catch my drift senpai

i don't get it 2bh

gawd D A M N

Elaborate.

Doubt that even; and let alone loosing an arrow that could cause damage

Nanotech ya goofs. Will do all the heavy lifting. All she has to do is point. Clint was pulling his bow out of fucking thin air in endgame. there were times where it was literally nowhere to be seen on his person and then he would just pull it out of nowhere. It has to be nanotech

IMMMMM....GONNNAAAAAA COOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1568084332221.png (1044x869, 185K)

test

Imagine an Iron Fist/Heroes for Hire movie with that aesthetic

fuck the Netflix shows

They could do a whole SHIELD/special forces thing
>Falcon
>Bucky
>Hawkeye
>Shang Chi
>Blade
>DP

How desperate do you have to be to want basic lesbian kissing edits

Youve made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did

Nah, she's good but she should be playing X-23 instead.

Where are the boobs

with DS 2, Blade and Moon Knight, it looks like they are setting up supernatural

with Thor, Eternals and Guardians, it looks they are going cosmic.

I wonder how Falcon + WS and Shang-Chi fit into this. Maybe they will seed the threads for Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts?

Ladderfag maybe, but Tommy's autism reaches beyond company war faggotry. Either way, just ignore anyone that brings up Dr Doom out of nowhere or anyone who tosses out the phrase "DCucks" every 4 words

Seriously, Tommy is autistic about
>Namor
>Doctor Doom
>FF in general
>Fraction's Hawkeye
>Moon Knight
What else?

he's been pretty quiet about Hawkguy recently

Some of those aren't actually Phase Four.
4 is just the next 2 years.

Black Panther II
Blade
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
are all confirmed Phase Five.

Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk and Moon Knight don't have release dates so probably Phase Five as well.

But yes, I am excited for all of them pretty much.

She has the face of a voluptuous girl, but is flat as a board. Disappointing, but I don't hold it against her.

>I wonder how Falcon + WS and Shang-Chi fit into this. Maybe they will seed the threads for Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts?
Could be a new SHIELD or bringing Fury in for mission briefs. Shang Chi was a spy as well.

She's such a fucking qt.

I was kinda hoping WB would snatch her up for Aquagirl though. Oh well. Don't blame her for choosing the mouse.

she literally looks like a dog

cute dog, then

If I told her she didn't have a chest, would she hold it against me?

Nah, she really does have a super cute face and judging from what I've seen in the trailers for Bumblebee (haven't actually seen that one yet, which I should get on), she knows how to act like a naive qt as well. Just the thing that gets my dick diamonds.

Shame she has no tits though.

Bumblebee is the first TF movie to not be complete shit

of course it was, michael bay didn't direct it

Considering I believe you

twitter.com/Variety/status/1171147639355772928

look at how batshit insane the response to this is. legitimately laughing out loud

think she'd be great personally

No Bay certainly helps but she's pretty good in the movie - believable chemistry with a 15 foot tall mute robot

Hailee's a good actor. There's a reason she was selected to lead a movie with Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges.

Attached: f66c0213-0100-4fe1-896b-5a5f4d1f7745_1.cb78e5e0faea5991339e73fdad2af2e0.jpg (450x450, 46K)

Tell that to the writers.

But why? Is she controversial or something? Put out a mean tweet 4 yrs ago?

Am I missing something? That thread looked completely reasonable. Maybe I should make a twitter and start participating in convos if it means I can actually talk about nerd stuff.

I believe you both

Maybe your twitter algorithm isn't giving you the river of "JEWS" "white male replacement!" "DC should have gotten her first reeeee" replies that I get

Called it

desuarchive.org/co/thread/108840987/

Idk, I barely use twitter so maybe that's why

Maybe you should filter that shit

why are there two threads on this?

Attached: 1568064991666.jpg (480x480, 63K)

but Hailee isn't Asian

No. They are way slower. Basically a bow for retards, that's the main appeal. Any dumbfuck can pick up a crossbow and drop people with little training.

She's got a bit of Filipino in her apparently.

HMMMMMM, Gelfing should not ask what do not know, yes? Not good for small Gelfing brain, hmmmMMM?

Attached: skeksis.jpg (688x378, 33K)

Called the casting regardless

Are they ever not?

FILIPINOS DO NOT HAVE SMALL DICKS

Could've fooled me.

t. black Filipino

Attached: emma keks.jpg (617x505, 158K)

the leaks were about the actors that Feige had meetings with for future roles, and I think Steinfeld was one of them

I try not to, but I honestly can't help but imagine the smell.

Holy hell. What that girl lacks in tits, she more than makes up for in booty.

Must come from her black grandad.

This user fucking gets it. Come on, those two were the best pairing I've seen in years.

Hnnng

Not him but he was the character I looked forward to the most because I wanted to see him shine

My balls

Five bajillion posts and no one mentions Oh its the girl from Bumblebee.

Rent free

Cool. I hope she's a plucky sidekick.

...dude

>ctrl+f Bumblebee
>7
you're an idiot

Attached: Avengers-681-No-Surrender-Part-7-spoilers-1-Hawkeye.jpg (1988x3056, 1.89M)

Same friend. If its low key comfy stuff with Clint kicking ass, good banter with kate and being chill, ill be more than happy

pretty gay entrance tbqhwy
now i see why they went with brenner

From the Hawkeye and mockingbird series

Attached: bbe7e46b-8aff-428a-98a0-7c095cdf3839.jpg (1230x1920, 475K)

Its ok that you have shit taste user.

I miss badass Clint.

Are people really bitching about Kate being brought in? The Hawkdad stuff is the only Clint material that's really worked in the movies, it's a no brainer to go with him and Kate for the series.

They should be able to go with threats that aren't a million miles out of his league in this format too

American mutt

Disney plus is basically pumping out a bunch of dog shit quality programming with marvel names slapped on the front.

Pre Bendis, post bendis & pre fraction were good hawkeye. Ewing Hawkeye is good. Secret Avengers Hawkeye was good too

Attached: 4d090f24-c676-49e5-b44c-84e05d538178.png (500x207, 182K)

>Ewing Hawkeye is good
not in No Road Home. I liked the book but Clint was only there so Hulk had an emotional punching bag

Piss off powerlevel fag

Not power leveling, Clint just never had shit to do in the movies that was interesting outside of the father figure stuff because they leave him nothing to do except be the token shoots arrows at generic CG mooks guy while the heavy hitters take on the villains 90% of the time.

Half the roster only fights mooks so this means nothing. Clint is at his most fun fighting above his weight class anyway. The fact that he can just barrly hold his own against outriders and ultron bots that can literally tear him in half if they lay a finger on him is the joy. We see how he does against normal ppl, (yakuza) he tears through them.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-02-59-10~2.png (720x706, 586K)

post more, faggot

I meant new avengers and no surrender

Running back Hawkeye was the shit

Plus if he was trained by swordsman, then it shows in his ruthlessness

Attached: f6133048-03ed-4f96-a62f-1dbf826721c1.jpg (521x942, 101K)

Nigga the first issue is literally Kate going "I'm a fucking idiot Clint send help". It fucking starts on that even.

Based

Attached: 6262730-giphy (36)-iloveimg-cropped.gif (480x201, 2.01M)

>grows fat ass to help sell her pop muzaak
>will have to slim it back down to play an athletic superhero

And it saddens me that people treat him like aquaman without at least reading a story or two with him in it. He was the best part in my opinion on thunderbolts

Attached: 19632401.jpg (500x451, 93K)

Attached: image-asset.jpg (400x452, 55K)

Holy shit

Imagine what he would have done if it was HE who helmed an Iron Fist and Luke Cage show?

Clint Barton lowkey was the best avenger and had the most to lose and had an amazing story. Hopefully we can get more of his time as Ronin where he sword fights and shoots arrows at Taskmaster who does the same.

He was one of my favorites from the West Coast Avengers

Is there anything else you can think about? Cumbrain, fuck off.

Isn't Aquagirl Latina?

>Ultimate gives him a tacticool suit
>MCU copies tacticool suit
>Comics copy the MCU every chance they get
>It's Fraction's fault Clint is tacticool

I hope she has good arrow skills.

The actress campaigning for the role from Stargirl is pretty talented.

mobile.twitter.com/Real_Artemis/status/1156245502649884672

Deadpool knows, they had a team up

Attached: 3d58dc6481681b12dcfea773de8ebc33.png (500x232, 217K)

I'm also a fan of Arrow Ocelot

Attached: 2E6NCCVX6WWGMR5ME7FHC4BUPM.jpg (800x1381, 156K)

Idk I like them both myself but I get how annoying the tacticool look can get

Attached: B238A4A8-446E-449F-A273-D6598E7F905D.jpg (932x539, 140K)

Based, also when he was blind. Reminded be of that blind archer Samurai Jack episode

She was great in the Bumblebee movie. I hope this is true.

>lowkey
Don't use twitterspeak here.

Don’t tell me what to do cunt

>Don't use twitterspeak here.
you have to be over 18 to post on Yea Forums, newfag

I feel a little bad for her, only because she so clearly wants it but won't get it

and I like her look, I could definitely buy Kate as a hapa princess

>It has a woman in it, so it's bad.

It's solid stuff. I recently bought all four TPBs of it and re-read it for the first time since it came out. I'm deeply impressed at the way it does something that so few Marvel stories manage to do: It has a good arc from beginning to middle to end; everything ties together well, the end of the story resolves the stuff set up in the beginning, and all of the little tangents along the way manage to serve enjoyable purposes.

It also cemented Kate as a pretty great character, who had been kind of bland up to that point; beneath her "too cool for this" exterior is this kind of hubris on her part that she's frequently punished for as she repeatedly aims too high and manages to just barely muddle through, freaking out all the way. I enjoy her foolishness and arrogance because they're intentional and I love a good flawed protagonist.

What does the word "ladderbro" mean or even allude to? I can't for the life of me figure out what you're trying to say about the dude.

I liked this exchange and the follow up afterwards

Forgot image

Attached: 72916bdf-aaa5-465b-93d0-6e491d42c0ca.jpg (1249x1920, 781K)

Get rekt Kate.

Attached: 8198b079-407b-4e65-b3db-43708f315450.jpg (1249x1920, 822K)

Attached: 7835a8d2-028a-4ec1-a097-d8fa9c341ed6.jpg (1249x1920, 912K)

I love the classic look. I think the tacticool look is good when it's good, and bland when it's not.

But Fraction('s run) didn't invent the look. It didn't even popularize it. It was just riding the trend.

He’s based on the Ultimates version

Rekt

Isn't Ult Hawkeye just sane Bullseye?

>I think the tacticool look is good when it's good, and bland when it's not.
Hit the nail on the head

Attached: 8479e3e3-10f4-4fed-af85-5e15f6da69a0.jpg (904x666, 180K)

He can see, now?

At least she's trying. If anything from this, I now know who she is.

This just reminded me how long ago Mythbusters was now.

That's a cheap ass fucking bow.

>*lick*
>ugh user your dick is gross
>*lick lick lick*

You can get them for like fifty bucks dude, he literally calls it a junker from a sporting goods store

they'll never be able to do it with miles, they've already given up essentially

ironheart may come back to haunt us someday

You honestly don't read comics do you?

open mouthed as fuck, nice

I love you /pol/ tourists who come here with a list of things to be outraged about that you heard about elsewhere from some YouTube video published half a decade ago and expect us all to be freshly outraged by.

The stuff you're complaining about was all done under Marvel's now-fired editor in chief. He's been gone for a long time now and the new guy - the honourable Shogun Akira Yoshida - has reversed all of that nonsense and restored the characters who were in the midst of being replaced.

Even if they brought in Riri that would be totally fine, because Tony Stark is extremely fucking dead in the MCU.

She looks more Catwoman for me

Her enjoying doing things the deadpool way did make her quite likeable

As much as i love she hulk it is kinda frustrating that she gets a movie before the og hulk. I want the red hulk storyline dammit

10/10 ass in ireland

TV show. And it works better for her anyway. She should've been in an incredible hulk sequel but we never got it cuz rights shenanigans. And as much as I like certain aspects of red hulk, pallet swapped badguys isn't the way to go right now.

How good is her hips.

fuck this shit

You know what she is.

Attached: 1554882785139.png (968x681, 530K)

This also why I never believed in the "clint isn't the real Hawkeye" bullshit

Attached: a4afa897-89db-4ab1-a7d5-706ff432ac38.png (1280x655, 984K)

Im also at work so there will be delays

Attached: ece3a201-6d93-47bc-874f-2e9e44ca8302.png (1077x594, 675K)

Attached: 578273d5-35ec-434e-944e-e62b2fe6cab1.png (725x603, 492K)

Heinberg Kate>>>>>>>>Fraction Kate

Attached: 14f77c4e-bf3f-4dd2-bfd8-cb744f572148.png (727x611, 480K)

Attached: 4993581f-be44-4397-92aa-740027b0eade.png (705x602, 450K)

Attached: dd1b2402-1a23-4552-953b-da2867a4cf7e.jpg (735x620, 113K)

Attached: 5acb7375-7005-45d1-93da-3cbc11d39902.png (707x606, 455K)

Attached: 7b999c6a-1232-4086-a262-5dbafaa9d27f.png (723x609, 465K)

And that's it fellow hawks

Attached: 1dd4d3e8-92a3-4e12-8a1d-5c88773c95c6.jpg (848x1407, 241K)

Your overselling.

A lot of shit has been reversed, Hulk's back, Wolverine is back (no book yet) etc.

Hawkeye is still treated as a punk though. They're still pulling the 'Carol Danvers is our Superman shit.'

We can see the sun through the branches, but we aren't out of the woods yet.

That jeremy renner was a pisspoor choice for hawkeye?

Yup. Lorena Marquez. For some reason, I was thinking Steinfeld had some Latina in her. It was Filipino instead.

DC should sweep up Isabelle Monir for Aquagirl then.

I think he's pretty good, actually.