What's the purpose of continuing the show? Every major story arc and character arc has been completed

What's the purpose of continuing the show? Every major story arc and character arc has been completed.

Attached: 1567904676827.png (900x789, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvsjQ3Zl5is
youtube.com/watch?v=wpyqFg-YJ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=85_fUOwELJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=hb7qj2YFf1k
youtube.com/watch?v=A-9gob3V9Ws
fanfiction.net/s/12163740/1/The-Walk
youtube.com/watch?v=gGQFF5NIOpA
tiermaker.com/create/complete-steven-universe-songs
youtube.com/watch?v=IllSfxDXNvg
twitter.com/TylerSpicknell/status/1166475451658883072
google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ac91bce4b02eb3a982dea3/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everybody wants to know what the hell was in that chest. Also could go for an explanation of Pink Steven and actually talking about it.

They still have to reveal that the Gempire was crafted by a race of toxic all-Male aliens that even Steven cant redeem

"End of prologue".

because if a show ends at a reasonable time everyone on Yea Forums will call it a failure and say "Sucrose BTFO" so she's keeping it going to fuck with them

don't get your balls in a twist over totally imagined slights.

Maybe the show will explore the many worlds conquered by gems revolting against them, and killing their oppressors? Steven can try and talk down rebel leaders.

More pearl and peridot of course

Attached: 1566687935287.png (800x1159, 453K)

Why didn't the diamonds just make their entire standing army a bunch of Spinels considering how strong they are?

Also, they could easily continue the show with new stories, especially considering nothing in the movie was established before in the series

Shitposts.

It was evidently nothing important. Since the chest is open and nothing really changed.

It's fucking infuriating.

...Reptilian, LITERALLY toxic all-male aliens.

Attached: img580.jpg (1200x985, 611K)

The creation of each gem requires a certain allocation of resources. Is one Spinel worth a whole squad of Jaspers?

Because i want to see more of my favorite characters especially since season 5 ignored them all.

Lets be real: Steven Universe still bringing in numbers big enough to be profitable and is gay enough that is fills the entire channel's diversity quota. At this point you only let it die because you hate money and love controversy.

What's going to happen to Craig of the Creek? Is he just going to grow up?

hers hasnt. I want to see her next form.

Attached: 1567888566936.png (1280x1600, 547K)

That's true she can reform again
And also fuse

I genuienly want SNEOPLE to be the next threat. Mostly because I adore the trope where the insane conspiracy theorist is literally right about everything.

Some theorize it could be the reason towards Steven’s rather cold attitude.

Jasperdemption has yet to save the show

oh shit, I forgot about snake people. They would be a great new enemy.

What would their gimmick be though? Mind controllers?

You can't just poof them so you have to actually beat the shit out of them

>What would their gimmick be though? Mind controllers?
Rape

>continuing
what? are you complaining about the movie?

What if they could do something cool with gems? Like- I dunno, eat them and then make hard light gem armor or something?

noone to fuse with.

Attached: 1567541899778.webm (1280x720, 364K)

Immortality discussion.

LarSteven becoming canon once Connie and Sadie die.

Attached: 1516980859762.png (836x718, 230K)

>Every major character arc has been completed
[screaming intensifies]

Attached: 831.png (1068x554, 600K)

>character arc completed
Five seasons and a movie and still no real Steven and Connie smooching

The only things I can think of are the zoomans, the bubbled actual rose quartz gems, and all the prototype clusters still buried in the Earth.

I still want to see Steven try doing his mind drive thing into a cluster so we get an idea of just how broken they are.

Oh, and there's also the gem war that Pink started against herself that White totally ignored with her little storytime at the start of the movie. I'm sure there are still plenty of gems angry over that war.

I actually came up with a theory that Jasper wasn't in the movie because after everything she's been through, she moved out to a desert as far from large bodies of water as possible.

Cue the comedy PTSD moment when Steven visits her and a water tower breaks and soaks her.

Because faggot numale adults like you eat this shit up

We don’t know who created the gems in the first place

>Steven’s rather cold attitude.

Towards the diamonds?

Anyway, he isn't a little boy anymore.

>TFW he starts taking more after his mother the older and more exposed to the realities of the world he gets

"Mother... I understand now. Father... I will always love you... but you are wrong.
I am not a man."

Attached: The Dark Knight Strikes Again 03-52.jpg (1000x1619, 247K)

Snake people

They'd just have them as slaves. They are clearly not made for warfare, they just sort of invented their own.

The Gems were slaves to the cruel Sneople, until one day a brave slave who could take no more rebelled against them; and was forever immortalized as White Diamond.

>TDKR Superman
Gross

I mean, the Gem race seems very "programmed" to do tasks, and are happy doing them.

It would be almost funny if the snake people weren't warlike, but were very peaceful and advanced. But then were basically slaughtered by the equivalent of smart fridges and toasters.

>why yes Steven Universe is my favorite piece of televised kinography

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

It's even worse: it's TDKSA.

>Everybody wants to know what the hell was in that chest.

Only autists thought the chest was relevant.

>t. obese 20 something year old with a thin receeding hairline

To see Pearl become Steven's new mom.

Attached: greg murdercock pearl.jpg (1200x1967, 190K)

Based

Technically she always kinda was

Whats up with pearl in this image.

Absolutely based

Disgusting

There's that fat bitch that looked like Rose that Pearl was gonna fuck.

deleted when they juked the zuke

>mystery girl
Probably the worst thing PUKE ever included.

Ships and gay propaganda

jasper will probably get a decent season 6 arc
i doubt she took the empire being dismantled well

Jasper starting a rouge faction to reestablish a militarist Gempire confoimed

Stupid

Nigger

They still have to explain what was actually in the chest

Jasper

The Zoomans
The real Rose Quartz gems that are all trapped in bubbles in the Zoo

What did Peridot mean when she saw the Burning Room and freaked out, thinking that the Crystal Gems were going to "harvest" her?

What is the point of Bubbling? It's a power that seemingly every Gem is capable of, even Peridot, and it can send practically anything to what a Gem considers "Home".

What was in all these Yellow Bubbles on Homeworld? More fusion experiments? More split gems like the Rutile twins?

Attached: hw bubble room.png (1366x768, 724K)

We need more Jasper. She deserves a happy ending more than anyone else. Out of all the wasted characters and opportunities in this show I will be most disappointed if she never becomes the begrudging ally Vegeta gem of the group. I wish we could just get an episode of her and Spinel taking turns kicking Pink Diamond's ass.

Attached: 1562917361701.jpg (996x2047, 238K)

>They still have to explain what was actually in the chest
What chest?

I never watched this show, so with the first S1 being on Netflix, I decided to give it a try
what am I in for?
also, how pathetic is a 29 years old watching a children's cartoon?
I'm very depressed Yea Forums

Attached: 1567903135617.png (1920x2157, 1.67M)

You cannot forget about something that doesn't exist. Continue to focus on the gems and stop wasting time on myths and urban legends, silly human.

Attached: 1422587525364.jpg (360x287, 23K)

I just watched the gemcation episode where Pearl fought a snake in the cabin, I think there is something hidden there...

>Homosexuality,
>some cute "girls",
>some not-so-cute "girls",
>A LOT of singing
>D E E P E S T L O R E
>a lot of filler
>some bad animation
>some good animation
>beautiful backgrounds
>memes
All in all, a pretty great time desu

Attached: peri (3).gif (540x520, 189K)

Cute art

I'd be OK if it was all townie episodes...

But with shittons of stupid gem bullshit. I kind of miss episodic TV and SU's problem was that it tried to be both.

You mean something hidden as jn a future plot, or something hidden symbolically like how the snakes were cocks.

Because it's probably both desu. Trouser snakes are the patriarchy

Isn't that a plot of a transformer.

Not to mention ---

>Possibility of 'Sneeple' aka the creators of gem-kind
>WHAT Gems 'REALLY' are, are they robots, AI, some kind of virus?
>Exploring Space and other colonies
>Possible rogue anti-wanting to reform Era 3 gems... think Aquamarine, Holly Blue Agate, Navy (Ruby), Emerald - could create a counter-rebellion of their own.
>Maybe more backstory on the Diamonds as awhole, wanted to see more of White Diamond being turned to a tolerant ex-tyrant while Steven was 'bringing peace to the galaxy'
>More Spinel
>Probably typical teenager-growing pains..

BTW during the time-skip was Steven just in space for those 2 years helping the Diamonds free their colonies and be polite?
It seemed like he had been with the Diamonds for awhile and they didnt want him to go..

>BTW during the time-skip was Steven just in space for those 2 years helping the Diamonds free their colonies and be polite?
It looked like he regularly was going back and forth between Earth and Homeworld through the Galaxy Warp just off his bedroom

If he had just spent all of his time in space he wouldn't have recognized major changes like Little Homeworld

Okay but why does OP's image have greg digging into steven's pants?

Soon it will be canon

Attached: GregXPearl2.png (959x908, 241K)

She called it something, what did she call it

...what chest?

Fucking based

Attached: 56c.png (700x935, 194K)

What show about giant women are we going to call gay if this one ends?

Attached: 1567467105910.png (640x360, 283K)

I hope we get action from this fusion, no more of Greg almost fucking dying from something falling on him

Attached: eca.png (1024x1224, 227K)

its pretty obviously going to happen after the movie

Attached: 23452325.jpg (440x332, 22K)

can Gems have sex? like, traditional sex not involving dancing and strange rituals?

Rose did with Greg so yes

but technically she was a Diamond

>White Diamond had to/has to be a tyrant because it's either all out constant war footing or being wielded like a tool by a race of Sneeple
>Now has one hand tied behind her back by the morality of her grand-Nephew when they return
CAN
YOU
DIG
IT

Their bodies are hard light constructs whose shape and function they can control at will. I assume it's merely a matter of making the proper plumbing appear

Amethyst almost definitely has

Attached: 826386da2518abee81db3405f4d1b11ae2c25389_hq.gif (493x273, 442K)

>CN decided to purchase 2 more seasons after the crew was about to wrap up the show
The movie was really great, but literally what now

Attached: 1548093557327.png (791x640, 354K)

Is there any good writefaggotry of Pearl and Greg?
Help an user out, guys

Normally I would say money but we all know this show isn't keeping the lights on at CN lol.

Exactly this

Attached: my baby.png (533x1001, 204K)

Seconding this. The idea behind is too good to not be captured in some writefaggotry

There’s probably a ton of fanfiction guys.

Not much and too little

Who hasn't Greg fucked at this point?

>an explanation of Pink Steven
It was Pink Diamond. White Diamond just expected her to take the form of either her original form or even Rose, but Pink Diamond is Steven and vice versa. Nothing else to discuss.

Yeah surprisingly few fics, in spite of it being pretty plausible.
Someone oughta get on that.
Probably me.

its not gay enough for the fandom to support it

no writer wants to put up with the hatewave of antis screeching 'lesbian-erasure'

Depends, if they only have season 1 you're in for a pretty good show, some good gags, some sad moments.
If they have more then you're in for a plot line that could have ended in 2 seasons being drawn out for 5, some shitty out of characters occuring regularly, a cute green girl who will somehow be the best character and have the shittiest redemption arc in any piece of media I've ever consumed. A sorta cute blue girl who did nothing wrong. An orange girl who will have the best character moment in the show (pre movie), that character moment will be ruined within a few episodes by a really awful red herring, followed by one of the shittiest plot twist ever devised by a sentient creature, so pointless and stupid that it makes you question why you were watching a children's cartoon to begin with. A really bad death fakeout that takes a few seconds to reverse, leading ultimately to fucking nothing. Then some random bullshit before a fucking awful season finale in which the plot is resolved with a resounding "no u" and everything is okay.
Then just watch the movie because it's great

True, but what you can do is claim both gay representation and trans representation by describing Pearl as a trans man, based on RQ2.0 identifying as male and ship with Greg

As someone who marathoned the whole series recently and expected to hate every bit of it S1 was a 10/10 watch for me. Good mix of comfy and thriller without feeling it's going nowhere.
Though a lot of it was partly having my expectations so abysmal that it wasn't hard to impress me anyway.

Attached: SUs1e42-winter-forecast.webm (1024x576, 939K)

oh god oh fuck don’t songebob us like this

Attached: 9DA2282A-453C-4DF6-9E53-FC58187C4016.jpg (607x777, 61K)

Nice image.
I don't watch this show but I want the bum dad to bang this dyke.

>They still have to explain what was actually in the chest
Nothing world-changing considering the events of the movie show nothing has changed between CYM-Movie for the characters.
>The Zoomans
>The real Rose Quartz gems that are all trapped in bubbles in the Zoo
Thay may be interesting, but I don´t think we´re getting a full arc with them.
>What did Peridot mean when she saw the Burning Room and freaked out, thinking that the Crystal Gems were going to "harvest" her?
I think that´s one of the many, many disposable lines from SU that fans theorize over and over and will never be answered.
>What is the point of Bubbling? It's a power that seemingly every Gem is capable of, even Peridot, and it can send practically anything to what a Gem considers "Home".
>What was in all these Yellow Bubbles on Homeworld? More fusion experiments? More split gems like the Rutile twins?
Doesn´t really matter. At all.

Attached: 1521474344722.png (713x1145, 381K)

thanks for spoilering the whole show, I guess

I'm like 5 episodes in and I must admit it's pretty catchy, and the comic scenes are actually funny, not "funny but akward" like in adventure time

Attached: jrb4e1wr9ll31.png (960x962, 275K)

The show has already been like a death loop but at least the ride is fun

>What is the point of Bubbling?
It's both a restriction and defensive measure. You just poofed an enemy gem? Great, now bubble them before they reform pissed-off and such. An ally just got poofed? Shit son, better bubble her to keep her safe, otherwise her gem might be stepped on

>There's the right way, the wrong way and the Homer Simpson way
>Isn't that just the wrong way but faster?
Simpsons did it

I thought i was being pretty vague, but you did ask what you're in for

It's still haram, you kuffir

Attached: bythediamonds.jpg (710x540, 67K)

Grearl is what we all deserve but what we will never get

That's pretty much the consensus.
Seems the writers agree too

Greg's Pearl is canon now. Greg's fusion turning Pearl straight is canon now.

What the hell are those type of blankets called?

they look cosy as fuck

>What's the purpose of continuing the show? Every major story arc and character arc has been completed.

Attached: be864b60edca8e144ea2a5fc6e66ebdb.jpg (784x588, 72K)

not yet

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (220x229, 10K)

We need more turtle neck pearl.

You guys are really overhyping how powerful Spinnel is

it's a quilt/duvet/comforter
super comfy and very warm

Attached: 712dA+fZSiL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 208K)

That's like saying "Why didn't they just send a squad of Lapis'es to stomp the rebellion on Earth" (answer: gems are dumb as fuck)

And then make pearl a "she/her" man, because that's a thing

this ship will go canon and the shitstorm will be glorious

Spinel was perfectly cut, considering this is noteworthy it must be difficult or impractical to make every gem like this.

I actually kind of like it, but not with the murdercock thing. With the understanding that was a choice Pink made that Pearl wouldn't, Steven being her son already. Pink/Rose was honestly pretty goddamn shitty to both of them. Them finding happiness with each other has a positive and uplifting note after all of the pain and their love rival conflict.

that's cool
I was talking about how tumblr would go insane hahahaha
just look at the steg thing, they think it's pedo if you like him, can you imagine how they would react to this?

Plus the type of gem created depends on the ground that gets injected to create the Kindergarten. That's why almost all of the gems we've seen come from Earth have been types of Quartz

>shitty to both of them
when was Rose ever shitty to Greg
Rose/Pink's relationship with Pearl was always going to be shaky because of their roles in gem society, but why would we consider Greg and Rose's as unhealthy? he's like the only character who hasn't started thinking less of Rose seemingly.

pretty much the same case

aww yeah I've been waiting for it since Mr. Greg aired all those years ago

>It's gay erasure and I'm just....just crying so hard right now. How could Rebecca do this???

>way to go Sugar. 'every gay woman is just waiting for the right man'. puke. she deserves a stilleto in her eye.

>but Pearl am gay? I'm confused, did Becky forget or was she pressured by the studio?

peak sexuality

>okay folks, its time to #cancelstevenuniverse

Real heroes when?

Attached: Decepticons.jpg (800x518, 135K)

pretty much this

Lesbian Erasure or Bisexual Inclusion? The world may never know.

bisexuals aren't real, they're just confused girls and closeted men

And just like that, you allow Greg x Pearl to die.

it will be fucking epic

lol, reminds me of the minor shitstorm we got after the Bismuth ep

Pearl isn't into females, she's Rosexual

She was into that fat, pink-haired human girl (unless that was rolled back by the writers too)

only because she looked like Rose

that's what you'll hear if you try to use the bi argument for Pearl, its a 'toxic' label in the lgbt community.

because it looked like rose user
that was so stupid
>im gonna get over rose by looking for someone who resembles her

she looked like Rose but with a young Greg attitude

independent together

she's gregsexual now

Attached: stevenUniverseTheMovieSnapshot71161.png (1280x738, 690K)

I want to see Pearl realize Greg is going to die in a relative-to-her short amount of time, just a handful of decades, and freak out about getting him to switch to a healthy lifestyle in a vain attempt to delay the inevitable.

Play it for comedy up until it reaches an emotional climax where she just has a full blown break down over Greg's mortality.

This is probably gonna end up as a fake out just like Rad and Enid were, if they do go down that route. At least it will be more palatable for Pearl because we knew since almost the beginning that she was a lesbian instead of the "SUBTEXT LMAO" BS that was used with Enid

thinking about this makes me realize Rose really was a shitty wife and bad for Greg. She encouraged all of Greg's bad habits and never really considered his long term happiness. When Steven was born and she was gone he was literally reduced to busking on the sidewalk for spare change to support his kid.

Yeah she supported his music in the most superficial way, but she wasn't exactly encouraging him to go out there and promote himself or push his career. He was essentially her fuck buddy to waste time eating pizza and reading comic books with.

I mean Greg went along with it, declaring his love and saying she's all he wanted, but she didn't have to play into it the way she did.

Technically, they never married.

True, but common-law marriage is still a thing, and Greg certainly treats their relationship like a marriage.

>Pearl experiences her first orgasm

>no one can beat the dick
>the power of the murdercock

to them its already canon i bet

I hope there's still some remnant programming in her from when she imprinted on Greg

Rivals to friends to lovers is a kino romance arc

S1 is the best you're gonna get. I like the rest of the seasons, but I really do think season 1 is the best.

>"our greg is clearly the superior one"
>now she understands that there was no one like greg, anod now that he died there'll never be someone like him again

>she wasn't exactly encouraging him to go out there and promote himself or push his career
Your original point of "Rose is a terrible wife" is valid, but your argument is flawed. Why would an immortal hard-light ayylmao that also pulls double duty as some kind of gaian earth mother fertility goddess archetype care about or even comprehend something as banal and human as a "career"?

>also, how pathetic is a 29 years old watching a children's cartoon?
Nice dubs. I'm 30.

>how pathetic is a 29 years old watching a children's cartoon?
If the premier of the SU movie was any indication, there's tons of older manchildren into the show, so it's not like it would be too bad

>Why would an immortal hard-light ayylmao that also pulls double duty as some kind of gaian earth mother fertility goddess archetype care about or even comprehend something as banal and human as a "career"
why would someone like that fall in love with a human to begin with?

>rosexual
>not heteROSExual
Epic fail, as we used to say back in the day. *sssssip*

Attached: yabbadabbado.png (400x330, 38K)

mirror/ocean gem was kino

You know damn well why you cheeky cunt I'll fucking smack u rite in da gobber for that

Attached: 1479936706763.png (1280x738, 602K)

The way I saw it was that Steven was just spending a majority of his time on Homeworld or other Gem colonies, and he was excited to starting spending all his time on Earth, instead of just a little.

I just want to know why the Diamond Authority even needed the armies that Yellow disbanded. Why aren't they needed anymore? Army implies much more than a peacekeeping force.

>Pearl insists Greg is too old to still be living in a van but can't convince him to move in with the crystal gems
>instead she arrranges for him to move into a beachside house in town, but he does such a poor job taking care of it she's constantly over to keep it clean
>disgusted by his eating a mostly pork diet she learns how to cook to make sure he's eating something healthy at least once a week, and learns to eat as part of making sure her dishes are up to snuff
>frustrated that he isn't taking any of this seriously, they have an argument that explodes into a confession of Pearl's fears for Greg's future
>he wants to know why she cares so much about what he eats, how he dresses, and where he lives
>she replies in tears that she's scared of the effects its having on his lifespan and the thought of not having him around is....well
>well what?
>she tries to confess but can't find the words and starts crying
>he comforts her, explains mortality and that he's 'here for a good time, not a long time'
>Pearl says she wants to be part of that time for as long as possible
>Greg says he'll try to make it last
>and then they....hey, can't show that in a Chrisian cartoon!
>Pearl moves in the next day, and they're 'independent together'

Comfy

Steg is technically a partially-reincarnated Rose, so it's not like she's nessesarily breaking with her established Rosesexuality.

If that was the case all Steven needed to do was fuse with any of the crystal gems or just use his own gem to snap her back.

Did she even know he was a Diamond in her rebooted state?

Flash his gem and she'd know. She ID'ed Amathyst despite her being atypical for her type.

i like that the meme was somewhat embraced and when the diamonds initially showed up, greg tried to woo them with the "old universe charm" and everyone shouted no at him. then of course steg ended being a giga chad instead of a double faggot and made pearl have an orgasm with a wink

Attached: 1567491804018.webm (1280x720, 552K)

She was studying Steven but got cut off by Spinel forming

Which considering how Steg uses Steven's levitation power just with a different spin, is possibly subtle confirmation that Talk-no-Jutsu is a literal power that he has

My dude. Too bad they turned Lapis into a meme gem afterwards

youtube.com/watch?v=rvsjQ3Zl5is
youtube.com/watch?v=wpyqFg-YJ2k
not even Joking, she is pretty much her mom. I thought they where going to make that clear and that would have been their catalyst to fusing but they ended up doing it in the last episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=85_fUOwELJ0

Garnet = the lovers
Steg = the father and son
Opal = the sisters

Three different fusions representing three different relationships

Remember back when we thought that was the kinda world ending shit higher tier Gems could do?

he had complete control of pearl, and during this time lost track of amethyst. You'd think he could have just told pearl to babysit her. Unless greg and pearl were distracted.

youre right. he has double talk powers. he would be a good fusion to get people to listen when enemies disregard stevens babbling.

or maybe pearl just likes them BIG, no matter what they are

Attached: +_dcc630b3317431accefdcdd58fd5b226.jpg (695x455, 137K)

megatron i love you

Pearl becoming heterosexual would unironically be the bravest character development they could pull.

There hasn't been any confirmation of a season 6.

If there were I'd really like some other organic alien race, perhaps multiple, that had lets say billions killed by the gems and they want very understandable revenge.
I know the conflict resolution would be Steven telling them stop it and they do because women can't write, but I'd still like to underline they were a warlike expansionist race of seemingly immortals that subsist on nothing and did not give two shits about organic life.
They seemingly only put up with Steven's bullshit because he like the other diamonds has the ability to affect the minds of others and his autistic will was stronger than theirs because he has a dick.
It would be kind of interesting if Pink knew in a very Dr.Strange way that the only way she would win her weird war for organic life conservation and legalized rape would be to sacrifice herself to make a mentally retarded gem-human hybrid.

Attached: 1567571901894.png (543x479, 273K)

>as soon as he touched his guitar I came and started flying

S1 is pretty good, IMO. Sorta a Monster-Of-The-Week style show for the season with some hints at the lore/greater story, some beautiful backgrounds, good BACKGROUND music, and the characters aren't all total faggot yet. After S2 the LORE starts to build up, it loses the M.O.T.W. thing it was doing, and goes more into character focus and world building. Over all seasons 2-5 are just sorta alright. I honestly keep up with it more to have something to discuss than because I'm interested in the show.

Actual spoilers:
Rose is a horrible person, Steven is a pussy, Pearl is best Crystal Gem, Lapis is best gem, but she got wrecked hard by Zuke and her awful shipping bullshit, and Greg is the best character in the show.

Also:
Ronaldo is always right. Always.

Attached: 1443616851799.jpg (592x541, 80K)

fucking this
what a waste of character

Sugar comes to you and says she wants to develop Peedee as a love interest in the time skip sequel for one of the canon Gem characters.

Who do you pick and why?

Attached: peedee_resize_1857.png (125x243, 38K)

Steven. Because fuck Connie.

Pink was the charismatic gem, and Greg was charismatic enough to kill her with his dick. They created a super high charisma offspring, then Greg double dipped and added his already high charisma to a fusion with his high charisma son. With this power they can cure lesbianism. However they spread homosexuality like the plague.

Anyone have the "Murder me like you did Rose!" Picture?

sorry user, all the crystal gems only like steven
it has to be a healed gem, in that case i'll go with a nephrite

>cant redeem
Some people just don’t give up, do they?

Attached: C20E0C04-8805-438E-8CEA-92658D504D77.jpg (515x600, 27K)

Steven Universe can easily continue for several more seasons

>roll credits
speaking of which, when was the last time a fading star appeared on the show?

This just introduce an entirely new antagonist and explore a new tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=hb7qj2YFf1k
the memories....
i remember when we use to think Lapis was singing the ending
i still think that t b h

nice

Yes, and then it turns out all their other powers are kind of lame (except maybe Aquamarine's)

Can someone tell me why a government force that wants the gems off of Earth couldn't be the series new antagonist?

yeah, but it kinda burns out
there is a time for everything, and you can't zombie this series for too long

Because the government has proven to be incompetent the couple times they've shown up. Also, Sugar doesn't really want a gem vs human show.

Pull a DBZ

make it a task force that involves Connie's mum as a founding member, to protect her daughter from the alien menace. It formed during the time skip and is only now acting on its mission.

Lapis being so op baffles me
the crew just don't know what to do with her

What's her name has more or less accepted Connie's work with the gems. It doesn't make sense.

Honestly it is a good thing I am not writing for the show. The government force would be ruthless and one of the first major things they would do is kill one of the major gems, probably Lapis or Bismuth.

The creators have more or less insisted that this isn't that kind of show, despite the one or two dudes who want HFY shit

It’s a good thing none of you writing because none of your ideas fit the show at all.

Because that's pretty fucking weak compared to everything else, and not really something in the show's wheelhouse
Much like the mayor, they'd be a joke with only nominal influence
At best they would be a secondary villain, like any of the antagonistic human characters in Stranger Things

There's a big treasure chest in Lion's mane, next to where Bismuth had been bubbled. There was one episode where Steven got the giant pink key and tried to unlock it but it was wrong (the key ended up being for the pussy of the legship).

The show would need to change to keep itself interesting.

Erasing Lapis off the show would be too good to be true

>Stranger Things
The government in Gravity Falls is probably more comparable

>that 2nd spoiler
I mean... it's only 6 episodes in for that reveal, not really worth mentioning desu

Attached: jesus_christ.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

I’m sick of pro human propaganda

Gem vs Human would actually be a change of pace for this series though.

A change yes, but not necessarily one for the better.

How would it be pro-human propaganda if the humans are the antagonists?

the show can always show humans are in the wrong and give Steven another chance for talk-no-jutsu

There'd be no point in keeping it going, that kind of villain would remove a lot of what makes the show what it is, and it wouldn't have enough to keep going on without all that
We even had a glimpse at a better version of that sort of thing with Lars, and he was immediately thrown away so the show could keep focusing on low-stakes character interactions and info about the past, which incidentally is also what the plot of the movie does

Which is why Sneeple make perfect sense. They've already been brought up by the shows real prophet, Ronaldo. There have been mentions of snakes though out the show, and it ties into the lore as an explanation to the origins of the gems and gem tech.

Think about it. The only gems we see are artificially created ones like Pearl, Bismuth, or the Zircons (the lawyers), and the other creation method is the Kindergarten, which is made via injectors. The injectors and/or the tech to make artificial gems is tech from the Sneeple. Perhaps there was a war that the Diamonds won, perhaps WD sneaked off to the other side of the galaxy/a different one and started her own kingdom and now the Sneeple are finally catching back up with her.

Oh look at me, I’m human, I can beat a milliion years old race because I’m human and work hard. Fuck humans. They’re gross.

Take zoloft

Yeah but the villain crossing the moral event horizon might push Steven not to do that.

go back to tv tropes

>Using TV trope by name
Gay

The diamonds were waaaaaay past the moral event horizon

Steven wouldn't be able to beat them, user
Only one man can, and he is lost
Keep Beach City Weird hasn't updated in over two years, they've probably already gotten to him

all this time Ronaldo's girlfriend was a sneeple infiltrater, a honey trap to lure him off the scent

Please go play in a freeway.

That why Steven would have to recruit the Diamonds and all of Gem kind to fight back. And he's actually have to fight this time; instead of crying and trying to appeal to emotions (which Sneeple don't have, because they're snake people, get it?).

And Ronaldo owes Steven for making her leave.

>It would be kind of interesting if Pink knew in a very Dr.Strange way that the only way she would win her weird war for organic life conservation and legalized rape would be to sacrifice herself to make a mentally retarded gem-human hybrid.
What the fuck is future vision?

>Series finale is fucking Ronaldo punching the Sneeple high priest into the atmosphere

Attached: This is fine.gif (592x570, 386K)

all fucking sneeple must fucking hang

A branching river of possibilities.

Agreed.

Attached: 1445356854969.gif (600x450, 1.09M)

I do wonder what the young characters like Onion and Peedee look like after the time skip. Will Peedee get as swole as his dad? Will Onion look more like Yellowtail?

Onion looks the same.

Also there's no way Connie won't be stacked. That Indian heritage has to show eventually.

I'm imagining a continuation would be a year or two after the movie, not straight after the credits roll.

wasnt a rumor about the new season being one year after the movie or some shit?

There's no reason a time skip has to be entire years

It's too late my dude. They'd have to justify why they haven't intervened despite all the world ending crap that's already happened. I dunno, maybe they daisy-chained a bunch of Sapphires together and for whatever reason they can't see the future is all right.

Attached: Sym-Bionic Titan Galactic Guardian Group.jpg (640x384, 65K)

>It was Pink Diamond.
He may not have spoken loud enough for you to hear, so I'll repeat it for you, quote:
"SHE'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!"
End quote.

This is comfiest ending of an episode.

not likely to happen considering that basically all of the gems currently on earth were rebels against homeworld back in the day.

That's exactly what someone who wants to stay gone would say

...I cannot challenge that.

But it was a Chekhov's gun...

ROGUE. Jesus god

Depends on your personal preference.
I love it lots, even though I acknowledge it is only half-good (and many people would not even agree on that).

Plus I will counter your question with another: How pathetic is a 45-year-old watching a children's cartoon?

I want a human antagonist that's several centuries old (having been pinkified) who wants to fix all the shattered Gems and ultimately The Cluster. His experiments on shards has proven difficult by the lack of data on fully formed gemstones. Good thing Steven has invited so many different types of Gems to Earth for him to study. He's had an obsession with Rose Quartz since his resurrection and has devoted himself to fixing what he considers her friends. While he wouldn't be evil, he would still be kidnapping Gems for (totally non-invasive) study and potentially causing The Cluster to damsge the planet. And he'd have some bitchin' Gem/Human hydribized tech and maybe some partially reformed Gem assistant.

Yeah, the original Unicron's backstory.

I'd like to see him try to redeem the quintessons.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-9gob3V9Ws

>I want to be a human antagonist that's several centuries old (having been pinkified) who wants to fix all the shattered Gems and ultimately The Cluster. My experiments on shards have proven difficult by the lack of data on fully formed gemstones. Good thing Steven has invited so many different types of Gems to Earth for him to study. I've had an obsession with Rose Quartz since my resurrection and have devoted myself to fixing what I consider her friends. While I wouldn't be evil, I would still be kidnapping Gems for (totally non-invasive) study and potentially causing The Cluster to damsge the planet. And I'd have some bitchin' Gem/Human hydribized tech and maybe some partially reformed Gem assistant.

I fixed that for you.

They still toss around the fact Pearl is her own person now, I liked the idea of her making new friends

Attached: 1565652966894.jpg (500x818, 73K)

Rebecca has learned that she loves it when fans suck her cock. She needs MORE.

> Repeating episodes
Don't repeat Garnet's Admirer.

Have it be Bismuth; just go with a "matching hair style" subplot that she allows to grow to a relationship.

Attached: WhatsUpYouMemeLovingFuck.jpg (1280x960, 279K)

I was thinking maybe a "mad emporer" type of Snake Person (Snerson) who rules all Sneeple. He wear a dark purple hooded and is covered head to toe with jewelry, which is actually countless shattered gem corpses he uses as either trophies, or power enhancers depending on the gem's abilities.

He sees all gems as a plague on the universe, as they once nearly brought his species to extinction. He rose to power through fear mongering and jingoism, rallying several other alien species along the way. If he finds a way to shatter the seemingly unbreakable Diamonds, he will have the power to wipe out all gems and usher in a new age of organic prosperity.

I call him King Karait (a portmanteau of "karat", cuz he also wears a lot of gold, and "Krait", which is a type of snake).
If any drawfriends are out there, feel free to use this.

Thanks for reading my fanfic.

Attached: ok.jpg (161x184, 17K)

Heck yes she is.

Cringe

>love like you (reprise) sounds like it ends with a chorus of gems
What does it mean

Post more Pearl.

You are unfathomably fucking stupid.

I want to know if Steven & Connies child is going to have gem powers without a gem.

It's the gem portion of Steven, which is still Pink Diamond, but not her memories, personality, etc.
She, AS Pink Diamond (the way the other Diamonds remember her), is gone. It's Pink Diamond as Steven.

Jasper, easy. She hates Earth, until she finds a hard working little slave boy.

To kill any hostiles that may be on a planet she wants to colonise

Ronaldo was literally right about every fucking thing he said. The only one left is snake people.

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

>s1 on netflix

As much as I prefer Netflix, if you have a Hulu account go with that, it has all five seasons.

>mortality
>now that steven can literally make people immortal pink gods by crying on them

>toxic to the LGBT
>LESBIANS, GAYS, BISEXUALS, AND TRANS
I don't even know if I should take this seriously. But, it is true that they're not one big movement, but 4 smaller movements banded together to make some ripples.

I'm an eurofag, just netflix and prime for me
I guess I'll pirate the rest

you got trips so it's not pathetic!
you're probably more into Yea Forumsmics than I do, I'm in just for the warm fuzzy feelings

Ronaldo is the fries guy son right? he's pretty cool

but you guys are right, the art/backgrounds and music are very comfy and relaxing

Attached: 1568078348959.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

Nice

No. A gem is what creates the ability to have them.

friendly reminder that Greg probably also fucked Vidalia after she broke up with Marty.

Attached: 241[1].png (241x500, 66K)

>But it was a Chekhov's gun...

No it wasn’t. It was never even hinted at being relevant.

What a legend

>implying each of the gems cycled though late night trips to greg's van as a means of "diplomacy" and "scientific research"
>implying murdercock didn't singledickedly forge the resistance
Come on, user. Greg was always a chad.

Attached: 20190801_141505.png (301x268, 141K)

Don't forget
>Oh, of fucking COURSE we can't end the series without a WHITE STRAIGHT MALE getting laid. Fuck you, Rebecca Sugar.

Alright Yea Forums, who would win?

That'd be a legitimately cute episode. If it weren't for the concerns over "muh fatshaming," maybe Greg could end the episode by starting to take better care of his health. Maybe eventually we'd get to see an actually /fit/ Greg, being a better example for his son.
>tfw no bearmode powerlifter Greg bf

Like the dad from Good Luck Charlie

Like the evil Platinum, Gold and Silver?

>Let's drive these crystal bitches back to homeworld, marines.

Attached: 1898315-halo_wars_spartans.jpg (1920x1200, 642K)

/gem/ is that way, you naggy space rock.

Annihilating the population of multiple planets is not 'crossing the moral event horizon'?

Attached: Zack Snyder.jpg (238x249, 10K)

How the FUCK is a literal locked treasure chest the key of which is missing INSIDE a secret dimension that only Steven can access and which used to be the property of Pink Rose NOT relevant? Are you Rebecca Sugar ??

>are there other races in the universe?
>who made the gems?
>why were they building an army?
>will murdercock find love again?
>can gems breed without exploding into stevens?
>hows Lars gonna deal with being immortal?
>what’s in the box!?
>will we ever get a villain that is 100% irredeemable through talk-no-jutsu?
>will best girl Jasper ever be relevant again?
So many questions, so little hope for anything satisfactory actually happening

Attached: BBDA37CA-4C52-42C6-9F79-C7738378B97F.png (1920x1037, 3.35M)

They should introduce them as the males of the species.

The galaxy is really underdeveloped, there should be multiple interstellar space fairing civilizations to explain the militarization of the gempire.

The Gems are the reason there are no spacefaring civilizations.

That would be interesting, a veteran crystal gem who is furious after finding out the Rose was Pink and the entire rebellion was fabricated for her to fake her death, and the Gem is distraught feeling like she was tricked into fighting and shattering her sisters and blames RosePink for thousands of needless deaths.

>the entire rebellion was fabricated for her to fake her death
That’s not what happened

Why not... gators?

I'd really like a whole season dedicated to Spinels healing

Attached: whatarefriendsfor.jpg (492x621, 37K)

Thanks doc

fanfiction.net/s/12163740/1/The-Walk

Because I have the brain capacity to understand what’s supposed to be important in a kids show

cringe

>I liked the idea of her making new friends
Same. Mystery Girl, a chick who's purposely made to be reminiscent of Rose, is NOT the way to go about it.

The world different from ours so we don't know strong the government even is. After all West Africa is part of South America, there's a massive hole in Russia and Japan is connected to mainland China

Amazing, almost literally what your mother said about you.

She was crying at the time, though.

My favourite episode ending

Spinel is not that strong, she is in Garnet level, the weapon in other hand........

k.

Attached: bakc.jpg (850x910, 212K)

Greg and Pearl will be wed.

She looks like she fucks quartz

God bless you

Attached: 1567110782588.gif (339x279, 307K)

If dubs, greg and pearl are married by the end of season six

>Amethyst is friends with Vidalia
>Garnet is friends with Jamie
Pearl needs a friend dammit but Greg is a van man

She's friends with Connie

Rebecca said that Pearl's been "playing the field", makes me happy that she's putting herself out there but a little sad that she hasn't found somebody to commit to. IMO she should really date someone who's like 50, she's got a lot of grandma interests.

Attached: 50518e8076012232b9c7b7d88ff5a474.jpg (1299x1295, 150K)

So is it public knowledge now that Pink Diamond was Rose Quartz and led a fake rebellion. I could see some gem soldiers and Jasper getting up in arms over the fact that their buddies were shattered in a war over literally nothing and as far as we know, the Diamonds healing powers don't just "make everything better" for shattered gems like it does corrupted gems.

Attached: 0c366d334b43e72d96edfae326da6e6be183e8e3_hq.jpg (1024x581, 45K)

Spinel was created specifically for Pink though

>Lots of people thought Jasper was going to be the "You can't make friends with everyone" follow up to Peridot's redemption
>She apparently just fine after her bath and doesn't have any beef with Pink Diamond and ergo Steven abandoning her

Jasper wasn't in the movie because if she heard Spinel's story she'd probably join her in trying to kill Steven again.

Cringe
Lars is for Padparadscha only

Lars is for the pirate hate sex with Emerald.

>Lars get's a hicky from Emerald
>Has to convince Sadie he was attacked by a Space Vampire

>She apparently just fine after her bath and doesn't have any beef with Pink Diamond and ergo Steven abandoning
her
Says who

What's the purpose of continuing to evade filters?

Connie got knocked up at space camp and Steven moves in with the diamonds finally

Of course, of course.

Cravers were undoubtedly the best faction and were a superior version of the gem race

Attached: 1568073530985.png (540x1100, 162K)

>having a nice day out with your son and your dead wife's sex slave
living the dream

>What was in all these Yellow Bubbles on Homeworld? More fusion experiments?
well yeah they're fusion experiments, doy why would she keep a bunch of faulty Rutile twins they all look different

Attached: Change Your Mind_trim7.webm (960x540, 879K)

I don't get it.

He called her Mom

First time I didn't get it either because I never thought of the fact that Steven doesn't call Pearl "mom" even though in my head Pearl has always been the "mom"

Homeworld needs the Steven

>Ruby Rider in f
That is just dirty
More songs

Attached: 1568141032927.png (1216x927, 1.42M)

>Pearl's legs

goddamn those gams

The shouldn't even go there. It's a kids cartoon. The origins of their species don't need to be explained because then you have to explain how the creators were created and it just ends up convoluted like Prometheus.

Steven Universe should follow in OK KO's footsteps and start having cameos with random characters. Especially Uncle Grandpa.

Attached: robotnik joins the crystal gems.png (600x449, 299K)

Shut up Ian

Kevin never got redeemed, hmmmmmmm I wonder whats the big difference between him and the rest of Steven's foes.

Human?

to be fair, neither did Jasper

we still don't know if she's given up on her ambition to headbutt Steven into mush

Attached: jasper is suffering.png (1280x1280, 679K)

Remember if someone tries to commit murder, is an abusive asshole, or tries to kill you and your friends and family repeatedly, they're a-okay, but if a teenage guy hits on a girl HOLY FUCK do we have a problem, because that's unforgivable.

Attached: 8F6A0FAB-C0AB-4B21-958F-71CC3A000756.jpg (400x200, 25K)

Steven doesn’t like you back, Kevin. Move on.

Snake people

This is it, chief.
This is it.

Attached: 1565505271430m.jpg (898x1024, 37K)

>Japer is permanently off-colour
What a shame.

rich

>Familiar that low

Attached: 18099178[1].png (500x522, 220K)

jasper/spinel shipfags when

Attached: 1510532430768.png (110x123, 25K)

What is the 2nd song in F

>By your side
>A tier
Holy shit kill yourself

I think Amethyst compliments older Steven's voice really well in that one. Also, I've seen some people claim Bismuth had the best song in the movie, so you can't trust anyone have have sensible taste these days, I guess.

one of the shorts had a steven song about dealing with his shitty life around s3-4, scarecely dreaming things were about to get worse than he could ever imagine
youtube.com/watch?v=gGQFF5NIOpA

Attached: 1434586477653.png (1280x3072, 80K)

I didn't think they were really gonna go for it, but after the movie I just don't know anymore. They kinda doubled down on it.

I'd be happy if they did though. So. Whatever I guess.

>Comet in C
>Who We Are in F
What the

Ameythst has a horrible singing voice.

The actress herself says she can only speak-sing, but she was really good in the movie. Maybe she took lessons. Bismuth's song was great but it's outshined by Happily Ever After and Other Friends.

Those off colors are hot
I think Meanie Zucchini

I accidentally shit myself

Meanie Zucchini is in SSS tier

Hold on Amy is her default voice and shes asian? Thats amazing.

>It's Over and Mr Greg in C-tier
Jesus Christ

Would a Greg Pearl fusion weapon be a violin?

I made my own tier list for songs. Surprisingly there's not many duds in the franchise.

tiermaker.com/create/complete-steven-universe-songs

Attached: my-image.png (1064x1105, 1.38M)

Humans don't have weapons to fuse
Though at the same time, if he had a guitar on him, Pearl's spear would easily be able to serve as a bow
There would also probably be heavy use of the hologram projector
Though the fusion would be a massive faggot literally named Peg, so nothing good would ever come of such a thing

If Sadie Killer is good for anything it's just how fucking hard I got from the intro of Disobedient

Attached: 1559679009265.png (923x644, 242K)

>Putting Disobedient that low
You faggots don't deserve Mike Krol

OK fine, B then. Admittedly I do think it's Sadie's best song mostly because Amethyst is also singing and also it suits Kate's voice more than her other songs.

>any sadie song above F tier
Wow you are worse than that faggot who put By Yourself in B tier.

>pearl in mom jeans
Unf

Attached: 1563029478057.jpg (546x395, 26K)

> no one added make to this image yet.

it is a true blasphemy

Attached: 1567487023183.png (1909x1075, 1.5M)

>we could have Steven Universe Z, Steven Universe GT and Steven Universe Super

That would be interesting.

>Thinking any tard song in this show belongs above D at best

There is only one way that this show continuing would be even remotely interesting?

We deal with whatever, other space caring civilization or civilizations scared the Gempire badly enough to create Planet Killing weapons.

corrupted gems are still all messed up.

This. This is THE endgame for the show.

the gems, all 3 of them, are so immature I actually could never see them as Steven's moms. I'm right there with mayor dewey. They're more like sisters.

They never made any planet killing weapons other than the cluster, and that was a special case to get rid of earth

In the current climate, pearl becoming heterosexual would be the boldest move they could make.

if they are the G1 cartoon or Comic the Gems.
if they are the IDW version there just be lots of sex

I always kinda saw Pearl as his mom. Garnet wasn’t very emotional and Amethyst was basically an older sister.

Maybe in season 1.

if trips the show ends in a cliffhanger of all the gems shattered

Attached: 2375596.jpg (670x374, 237K)

If Trips, Gems are revived from shattering by Steven’s new last minute power.

MORE SPINEL

If trips, show ends with steg chokefucking each gem one by one while the theme for the karate kid plays over a fade to credits

Attached: 1562117295861.gif (281x86, 14K)

Cookie Cat tells the whole story right down to leaving family behind

>any Greg song below A

Well they all had their individual redemption arcs, but before they got better they got worse. There was a crossover point where steven became more mature than the gems, and when that happened the show actually showed us more of their weaknesses and limitations.
In season 1 they were untouchable gods who knew everything. I'm saying, even back then, they were really immature and couldnt see them as parental figures. Steven is an emancipated minor who lives with 3 spinsters.

Not...UNtrue per se.

If we were judging on story importance it'd be A or maybe S. As a song it's just OK.

CN uses it to garner brownie points. It has had a crap release schedule, a shitty level of quality schedule, and way too many "townie" episodes that even the most loyal fans hate seeing, but it keeps the sjw heat off the network and that's enough for them to keep it around until the movement finally passes.

I'd like to know if Gems are artificial or what. Pearl's reboot clearly makes her seem like an holographic android. So like, who made the first gems?

Attached: voy_virtuoso_141.jpg (350x265, 18K)

The townie episodes don't even make up a quarter of the episode amount. Mathematically speaking they're the least used type of episode with only 5-6 per twenty six episode season.

>"townie" episodes that even the most loyal fans hate seeing
They were great in season 1 when there were lower stakes and the episodes were actually able to reveal more about the world and other important things at the same time, but later they were hit or miss based entirely on whether anyone actually gave a shit about the character being focused on
By the end people were mad that the show was taking time away from a human storyline to focus on other ones

If every episode is a "Very Special Episode" then they cease to be special. They're work you do that makes you appreciate the reward even more.

God I really hope this is canon. They have too much chemistry together

Attached: GregxPearl3.jpg (692x456, 86K)

What the FUCK is her problem?

Attached: 1510517885138.png (514x502, 24K)

It'd be considered very controversial. Erasure they call it.

You only get like a few of those a season at most.

Reminder she was more concerned with how Steven’s sacrifice affected her emotionally rather that her friend is willing to die for others so easily.

If trips the show gets a continuation when gen z is being pandered to as unhappy 25-35 year olds.

Attached: F78BA489-186F-4662-997C-BF34B05B74B0.jpg (749x608, 65K)

>Screams Steven's name in despair when he leaves
>Not concerned for his safety
It's easy to lie when you never rewatch episodes and convince yourself this is what actually happened. Unfortunately a lot of Yea Forums watched that marathon recently and know better. Give it another year, they'll forget and you'll get better (you)'s.

After he came back, dude. The Gems were actually trying to help him relax, she just threw a tantrum and left because he wouldn’t let her fight.

>She cares so much about his safety because she screamed his name
Bro, the entire string of episodes after Steven got back were entirely focused around her being mad that he didn't bring her along
I remember this incredibly distinctly because that bitch took the lion in the divorce for that entire time and that's why we had to wait so long to get any kind of followup on the insanely high-stakes shit with Lars

R E T A R D

THE POINT OF THE EPISODE WAS STEVEN PROMISED HER THEY'D FIGHT AS A TEAM AND THE FIRST CHANCE HE GETS HE FUCKING CRIES AND MARTYR'S HIMSELF COMPLETELY GIVING UP.

PUTTING THIS IN CAPS SO YOU CAN'T IGNORE IT. YOU WERE RETARDED THEN AND YOU'RE RETARDED NOW. PIC RELATED, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANALYSE CARTOONS FOR BABIES CORRECTLY.

Attached: Capture.png (851x305, 43K)

You’re right. Why didn’t he let that poor girl and those other people get taken? What a monster.

Yeah, Connie wanted to be kidnapped too so she could help, and then was a massive cunt about it when he didn't take her along, that's what I said

I might have missed something, but I got the impression that Geoweapons were the Biggest Guns of the Gempire.

>tvtropes screencap

What if Lars is infusible due to being undead?

Buut...lion/Lars

...larion?

I don't see why being a gem zombie would exempt him from fusing
If anything, that would just make him even more gem, so he could probably fuse with an actual gem under the proper circumstances

Because he has no soooouuuuuull

Gems are magical hard light constructs emanating from a small mineral core
That's like, 90% soul

still haven't seen the last six eps or so, they sound super disappointing

should I watch them?

Attached: 1423457005760.jpg (993x1197, 251K)

Might as well
There's neat shit in there, it's just more plot than several seasons combined condensed into about an hour

based

Attached: E0EC0C9D-1D16-419D-B525-BECD5A661776.jpg (2048x2048, 796K)

>implying it wouldn't be Chad Preg

>Chad Preg
Please stop

I want there to be a plotline in S6 where various Aliens want to return to their colonized homeworlds or in the case of those who's homeworlds are no longer livable to move to earth.
Since WE SKIPPED THE GEMS INTEGRATING INTO EARTH CULTURE!

Attached: Alien Hunter.jpg (544x544, 151K)

I wish I could unwatch the last six episodes so some of my respect for Rebecca can be restored, what a way to jump the shark

>suddenly they were fusing
>beautiful, gay, confusing
how come garnet is now 100% gay rights activist instead of wise mom? every time shes involved now its gay this, gay that

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-10-20h05m58s557.png (1280x720, 393K)

I like gay Garnet better than mom Garnet. Her robot shtick got old fast. Pearl is the better mom.

yeah, because sacrificing for others is fucking stupid...

>beautiful, gay, confusing
>steven and greg fuse
>garnet is okay with this

>I like gay Garnet better than mom Garnet
how can you live with such horrible tastes

Attached: 'And_now_you're_blind!'.png (1362x764, 951K)

The last episodes she had before she gay married herself and initiated the run-up to the S5 finale were plot shit and her future vision crisis
Even the gay marriage was set up entirely on the fallout from the pink diamond twist

She says beautiful, strange, confusing.

>implying Preg isn't Chad

There is nothing more "Mistakes into Miracles" than a virgin birth
And virgin is the opposite of chad

I took this joke as if Amethyst walked in or just stalked Greg and Rose when they were going at it

the reaction would be something like this but on steroids
youtube.com/watch?v=IllSfxDXNvg

>But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not
>It's okay, It's okay, It's okay, It's okay, It's okay
>You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear
>I'm queer, I'm queer, I'm queer
fucking hell garnet

Attached: 1436745812552.jpg (217x250, 9K)

Love at first sight doesn't exist says Garnet.

this

Well, think it through the lens of a parent, Greg's son is constantly having to pay up and deal with Pink's past bullshit, if I were Greg I'd be quite dissapointed and pissed over that. He still loves her and would rather be himself the one affected for her bullshit than their son

>ruby and saphire fell in love at first sight
what a walking contradiction

He literally says "no u" and saves the universe.

>Make show that is bold because subtle LGBT shit
>show paves the way for a dozen or so shows that all include upfront LGBT shit
>Make show bold again by making show's OTP straight with a generally percived gay character

Rebecca sugar is a damn genius. Plays her audience like a damn fiddle

Attached: aD1mmGB_460s.jpg (460x497, 24K)

not true, theyre just not interested. when jasper and peridot were coming to earth, mayor dewey says that the government has "more important stuff to worry about" than an alien invasion.
although what the fuck could be more important than an alien invasion? have the gates of hell opened up in asia or something?

independenttogetherinanutshell.jpg

Attached: elvis2.jpg (2658x1255, 3.84M)

Yeah I like it too for the same reason. Greg and Pearl are both the two people who cared the most about Pink and both of them love her son, so it makes sense for them to turn to each other for love.

>While all this shit's happening in a dinky little beach town, everyone else is busy slaying demons and shit
>SU secretly takes place in the DMC universe

And they have no one left to be mad at because Pink is gone and got away with everything.
And Spinel already filled the "lashing out" plot.

A proto-cluster made of shards from both sides of the war gaining cognitive capacity could make for something to finally address the war, but how do you do that with Steven as the focus?

fucking based

either that or WW3 is going down and steven established little homeworld just in time to see humanity get nuked to extinction

yes it its, rosefag.

it's a fucking prequel season focusing on Rose Quartz during the beginning, and through the gem war.
Sucrose said this year ago that she'd like to dedicate a season to a prequel.

Well... it would at least be somewhat appropriate as they were both attracted to the same person who is now no longer with them.

Probably some different section of the same universe. Perhaps a spinoff? Perhaps some future with new conflict? How about one where greg murdercock's pearl and we follow the child's adventures.

There's something about S1 that makes it feel better than the other seasons. S1 actually had interesting lore to look out for. S2 was a bit promising but spent way too much time worrying about shattered gems that it rushed the finale and was promptly forgotten about. S3-4 was the low point of SU. Pacing became godawful, every moral lesson and lorebit was shoved in your face at the guise of being "deep". The animation quality ran on a shoe string budget. There ARE some highpoints like Garnet's origin story and that episode where the Japanese animator came in.

S5 I stopped really caring but anyone who says S1 is bad is a liar.

That's what season 5 was

Wait, what about Gregg's Space Zoo wife???

Attached: SU_Blonde FULL.png (397x993, 282K)

I'm going to miss Peridot..

Attached: Steven Universe Peridot_Smooch.png (1800x2475, 1.04M)

Random one-off cave bitch is just another thot collected on Greg's grand Chad adventure

It was magical. I mean literally, Gem shit was basically magic. A spire in the middle of a giant whirlpool, a giant crystal heart, the ocean as a pillar rising into the sky, floating temples, pink lions and hourglass artifacts that could manipulate space and time.

Everything about the Gems was interesting and esoteric, like the eerily nonchalant way they used the remains of their fallen brethren to fuel much of their own technology. It was old, intricate, and artsy, while Homeworld Gem aesthetic is barren and sterile. Also yeah the writing kinda crapped out quicker than I remembered.

Attached: this wierd shit.png (1156x660, 718K)

Pink Pearl was still never explained, like what the hellp happened to her, why'd she end up with White Diamond, where is she now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-021322_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

Did they ever reveal what was bubbled on the moon?

>Pearl is "playing the field"
The FUCK does that mean? I hope the field has grass on it

The Zoomans are fucked. They deserve to be free, but they have no idea how to function in a modern society because they've had every decision made for them their whole lives. Not to mention they'd die from damn near any disease with no immunity.

>was pink's first pearl
>pink was being childish with pearl, not using her right
>white took her away to "fix" her, replaced her with another pearl, presumably white's own perfect pearl to teach her how to be a true diamond and sort of punish her
>white keeps "fixed" pearl to remind herself that she had to do what needed to be done, can't have fuck ups like pink ruin the family name
>eventually pink broke this pearl too and had it fall in love with her
We'll probably see her soon in the next season.
They are pretty fucked but if they have kids and ship them to earth they'll grow up normal. The zoomans were presumably humans from 5700 years ago (minus greg and steven getting "added") and have some know-how of shit, they could probably be like high functioning retards if brought back to earth and integrated over time.

Frankly, I think it's be a good idea to start more Zoos, but less infantalizing. A buffer against extinction, y'know?

>Jasper
She'll end up shacking with Amethyst and they'll have sex while wrestling
>The Zoomans
It's probably better to just leave them in their Eden. They seem happy with their situation. No reason to fuck that up.
>The real Rose Quartz gems that are all trapped in bubbles in the Zoo
Macerated and reformed into a giant, pink dildo.
>What did Peridot mean when she saw the Burning Room and freaked out, thinking that the Crystal Gems were going to "harvest" her?
Probably something similar to Lapis being stuck in a mirror
>What is the point of Bubbling?
Stasis, teleportation, contain shit.
>What was in all these Yellow Bubbles on Homeworld? More fusion experiments? More split gems like the Rutile twins?
Yes

Steven Universe has always been very tasteful with its adult themes, and putting it on AS may springboard it to shit zone or it may be done very well. I'd still like to know how Lars and his family are doing, I'd like to see more of Pearl 'out there' Amethyst and Stevonnie fuse into Carnelian and need to be stopped, gems teasing townies episode, ect

Do you mean on the big sphere on the second level that was before the communication console?

That was a holographic interface that lets Gems spy on everything going on on Earth.

Lapis used it to watch the Crystal Gems getting along without her, and Pink was supposed to use it to watch her colony get established without risking her own life.

Right, I forgot

Isn't it sad Sugilite isn't allowed to be herself?

>A buffer against extinction, y'know?
If you can sell it like that then maybe? Otherwise it'll seem like some eugenics experiment the gems are conducting. Since there's more gems on Earth now, maybe we'll see humans settle on Homeworld. The diamonds were already dismantling their colonies peacefully, presumably blue dismissed the zoo and returned those humans to Earth or brought them to Homeworld.
Also reminder that the diamonds never committed genocide: twitter.com/TylerSpicknell/status/1166475451658883072

>Jam buds D tier
Absolutely fucking disgraceful

>Pearl is her own person now,
No gem on the show makes any progress without steven save for amethyst since she's technically an earthling. She befriended vidalia on her own when steven was an infant and kept relations with her. Pearl only met butch human rose because of amethyst and steven. Pearl is her own person but still hiding her obsession for rose.

>humans settle on Homeworld
Doubtful, there's no food or sources of water and anything organic on the planet has likely already been mined for resources to create gems. Maybe an embassy could be created that humans could visit, but long term habitation is out of the question.

Wat, tumbrl thought Jack was gay? Why?

I think they're both cute individually but despite the Steg scene I prefer them as good friends.

everyone is gay in tumblr land, even het couples become gay-trans in their 'headcanon'

>how pathetic is a 29 years old watching a children's cartoon?
Why do people keep asking this sort of thing? It's adults who sit down and write and animate these children's cartoons. If they're good enough they're made to appeal to everybody. It's not like actual children made them.

She used to shapeshift into rose, she even did it in that episode. Greg was freaking out and steven caught her doing that. Presumably after rose died to make steven, amethyst would shapeshift to get a taste of that ol' Universe charm.

I think the horns are adorable.

Both of You has such intense piano

But her perfect muscles are blemished

I used to think Amethyst's singing voice wasn't particularly good but I've noticed in the movie that she's improved a great deal. I love how she sang the line "Knew nothing but my home" in Happily Ever After.

Funny story, when she was cast in GTA 5 and she went over they were surprised because they thought she was Latina.

Greg was freaking out because that's not something Amethyst has done before
Greg is all about slaying new frontiers of pussy, not retreading old ones
It's why his first instinct upon a planetary invasion was to fuck the diamond into submission, and everyone had to yell at him to keep his power level sealed

>becoming heterosexual
This may be new information to you, but it's called being bi.

They could import stuff. That's how they made the zoo. Cut out a chunk of madagascar or ireland and warped it into space. It's a cartoon so no need to explain why a lime tree from earth was transplanted to an alien world and continues to produce limes.
Pink's garden with spinel also had flowers reminiscent of earth flowers; hibicus, forget-me-nots, daisies, and red spider liliies and those white bell shaped flowers.

With regards to the tumblr audience, that's a distinction without a difference

I can't find Lars' design appealing in that way at all, but why isn't there more solo adult Steven stuff?

There are seven seasons of Steven Universe?

5 seasons and a movie

So far

Yeah, they're idiots.

Huh ok youyube

Attached: hnge.jpg (875x224, 84K)

>That's how they made the zoo
Kind of? I recall they didn't have actual Earth vegetation growing there, but rather the Zoomans subsisted off of some sort of gem-designed fruit. But yes I suppose they could theoretically provide some sort of oasis for humans, but based of the Diamonds reactions to Earth in the movie, I don't think it'd be their priority.

You're right it should be in S tier

Season 1 had like 50 episodes, they might be splitting that up

I'm hoping for some closure to questions regarding plots and characters, but mostly I want to see Jasper. Redemption on Jasper. They make a point of proving in the show/movie that no villain is irredeemable, and yet despite the talk of bringing Jasper back, Sugar wanting a redemption arc, etc etc etc, she's been tossed aside, hard.

Seeing Jasper after she finds out Steven is Pink Diamond, watching her deal with a war-less lifestyle, being given help, that's what I want more than anything. I'm worried if we did get a season 6 it will be set before the movie, and a lot of the same Beach City population mundane crap. Sick of those.

Attached: tumblr_pxiyusWoku1rsrck2o1_1280.png (1280x857, 373K)

because tumblr
they see shit like this on the media, projecting really hard imo

INNOCENT

Reminder Jasper is nowhere to be seen in Amethysts depiction of her new family despite having called her "sis"

Something must have happened during the time skip

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-024251_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 726K)

That handwave white did was pure grandma gives no fucks.

Attached: disgusting.png (1920x2427, 1.78M)

I don't know, but I feel like they're just butthurt because for some time Jack/Johnny Bravo is/was a huge crackship.

Why does gem have vagina?

for penor

I've always imagined there's just nothing down there unless it's shapeshifted. I mean, that's basically what's canon anyway.

Aaaahhh you're right! That pisses me off even more!

I hope they didn't pull the whole "Jasper needs time alone to think and stalks off into the horizon" bullshit to sweep aside doing anything with her.

Redemption Jasper PLEASE

Attached: d1a699d52570507df288388c7dd308a7.png (640x524, 260K)

god the sudden change from being silly to serious was so fucking good

I'm afraid thats exactly what they did or just ignore the relationship her and amy had.

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-045611.jpg (908x978, 234K)

I'd go ahead and watch them, but it's quite a bit of information to pack into only a couple of episodes as said

The diamonds are at least 40 fucking feet tall so no

Never forget the B.
Anyone can be a B.

Even if you think you are LG or cis, you can suddenly realize you are a B.

google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ac91bce4b02eb3a982dea3/amp

Attached: BFB166AF-CD1A-46C8-9438-BE847F958703.jpg (1122x1112, 110K)

Eloi come to mind.

Attached: 72570AD6-7C6B-47BC-9BF7-CF933D1E964B.jpg (380x271, 61K)

Lion was one of Rose's lovers

LGBTQ have a hard time coming to grips with each other when its not cis VS all.

LG have been found to be as isolating as cis to T at times, and many LG see B as “on the fence” or “undecided” or “pretending to be LG for attention but really cis”.

This is honestly one of my largest issues with the show. You have what are ostensibly existential threats to the earth happening every so often, but we basically only see Beach City, and even then nobody in beach city really seems to give a fuck. Whats the point of the "we gotta save the planet" type plots if there's not enough weight to actually feel like there's any stakes. Say what you will about the ending of atla, but at least there you actually get to know what the heroes are trying to save.

Because people are numb to shit.

How many generations has humanity known its the bottom rung of the universe and exists because the top powers don’t care enough to destroy it?

Compare the constant 24/7 anxiety the world had about nuclear war back when there was two nations with enough nukes to take out the larger cities of one other country, compared to today when the top five each have enough of a stockpile to end all life on Earth and we only sometimes get anxious fir a few minutes about it.

Attached: 94449294-EC39-4A45-8BB7-BC2CF4BC0D38.jpg (910x700, 639K)

SO much unanswered shit.
Personally I want to know who the hell the lighthouse gem was, or at least see her uncorrupted.