You're the latest bad guy in Gotham. You get some henchmen, but the budget only allows for two of them

You're the latest bad guy in Gotham. You get some henchmen, but the budget only allows for two of them.

What's their motif?

Attached: 1567904216974.jpg (1956x1376, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FASUZRYs0fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lefty & Righty and my costume looks like a giant penis

I dress them both like Batman and Robin so they get really confused. They're trained to fight like them as well so in the middle of the fight they pretend to apprehend me or help one another only to turn around and kick the actual heroes in the head.

This

Is there an age limit on these henchmen? I have a crime spree in mind but it won't be robbing banks if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1561644190656.jpg (1599x1080, 583K)

>but the budget only allows for two of them.
Then I go steal more money. I'm a bad guy the fuck do I care about a budget

kriss and kross
we wear our pants backwards

I'm the Salad Tosser and my henchmen are the Croutons, Crispy and Crunchy, Crunchy's built like a tank and wears luchador gear, and Crispy is a cheerleader.
I go to restaurants and order salad, only to say I didn't order a goddamn salad.

I wanted left and right but the redhead clearly doesn't wanna be there, and she'll probably betray me to Batman in a heartbeat, so I guess I'll take the blonde and the black chick.

Attached: Tank maids.jpg (1144x1000, 504K)

Time to pirate up the portside

Attached: SoA.jpg (800x569, 117K)

Biological warfare

Attached: Plague Of Gripes.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

I want to be Pinball Man. My two henchmen wear giant super-sonic bumpers and I knock Batman into them with my twin strikers.

You cant steal money until you give your henchmen roles, user, dont be silly

Do the three of you light up when you knock Batman down?

Shut up, Blight, you're not even born yet.

I'll have one henchwoman thank you very much

Attached: scream queen & scarecrow.png (1230x1297, 1.68M)

Yeah and this plays the whole fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=FASUZRYs0fM

>bumper skirts on both henchgirls
>user swinging a giant metal baton around
>Batman flying around the room between bad guys like a pinball
>space cadet sound effects the entire battle
This idea is stupid as fuck, I love it.

Attached: 1553911556109.gif (301x200, 350K)

Then their theme shall be midgets in a trench coat. Specifically two of them, making for six midgets!

Attached: Act 3 Necromancer out of Pots.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

Jew stuff. Uzis, desert eagles and krav maga to protect ourselves from vigilantes and financial talent to stay afloat. By day we will run a lawyer agency, offering legal protection to whoever pays more, cuz even the evilest supervillains have the right for defence in court. And by night we will shut down random media or just listen to klezmer and chill.

>filename
I get that reference.