Friendly reminder

If you watch any form of this shit and you are over the age of 12. You should ding-dong diddly kill yourself because you are a hopeless faggot.

Attached: 220px-Steven_Quartz_Universe.png (220x292, 46K)

seethe, cope and concede

>Telling people to kill themselves because they like something you don't.
What a faggot.

>Making a thread just to say this
For what purpose

Attached: 1568004957217.png (907x646, 142K)

Attached: a bait.png (512x448, 47K)

Believe in Steven

OPBP

>I watch a gay ass childrens cartoon
>Thats how I cope with being such a friendless loser and a faggot

Attached: OP.png (1000x408, 383K)

An entire generation of faggots.

>You should ding-dong diddly kill yourself
That actually made me chuckle, thanks OP.

Attached: 5d7bc897ec50ae0c95c05528e94f77cf.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Eh, I think it's a shitshow with a crap fanbase that matches horse show in annoying fanbase qualities, yet I love Adventure Time so i kinda think you're a big faggot OP.

The only two reasons you would be posting this are that you hang around here just to make fun or people or you watch other Yea Forums shit. Either reason puts you in the exact same boat. Anyone that watches cartoons or even worse, reads fucking comics over the age of 12 is a pathetic manchild.

And you have a completely unneeded trip so you're the worst of all.

>name/tripfag attention whore
>desperate for recognition on Yea Forums because no one fucking cares about him IRL
>watches adventure time
>Calls me a faggot
Isnt that ironic. Kill yourself

Nah this is my first and last day on Yea Forums i am a 30 year who has heterosexual sex on a semi regular basis. I dont have time for cartoons or comics ya faggot.
>there are people who "hang out on Yea Forums
Seriously get a clue and kill yourselves

To be fair, who cares about Yea Forums IRL anymore? Plus, this is bait. Well-crafted bait, but bait nonetheless.

Attached: 1564971890662.jpg (625x626, 109K)

mmm you've done it now

Then why are you on Yea Forums in the first place, unless you're the very first user to only come here for the live action cape movies.

I go on Yea Forums once in a blue moon. This faggots face is all over the place.
Finna

>anyone who watches cartoons is a manchild
>while conveniently glossing over anons who come here because they're genuinely intrested in art and animation or anons who like adult cartoons
There's being ignorant, and there's being willfully ignorant.

If any of you were my kids I would beat you so fucking bad I would get a visit from CPS. If you continued watching it eventually theyd take you away

You know that cartoons are made by adults, right?

He probably would just gloss it over because, surprise, surprise, normalfaggots are fickle assholes who get butthurt if someone dares to be different.

>Yea Forumstard calling anyone else a hopeless faggot
Projection

The entirity of SU is safe space. Everyone plays nice and there is no real conflict. Even genociding aliens cry and become his friend.
You can tell this show was created by people who have never faced true adversity in their lives.

This is my first and only post/thread on this board for numale faggots

And Justin Biebers/most garbage bubblegum pop music was written by adults so not really a good point there faggot.
Begging ya to have sex

t: ladyboy flippyshit watcher. grow a chin

Attached: NIP KINO.jpg (1600x895, 611K)

Ill proove you wrong OP
One I cry and say we should be friends, you'll see the error of your ways and want to be my best friend.

Wrestling? Sorry bud thats anime in that pic.

Why?

Don't cut yourself on that edge OP.

Friendly reminder:
If you watch any episode before the movie Spinel is still stuck in the garden waiting for Pink Diamond who will never come back for her.

I don't take requests.

Because he wants you to he a faggot.
Kill yourself

Attached: tumblr_m7q8jjygQq1rt4wx0o4_250.gif (245x184, 977K)

Make me! You shut in!

>30 years old
>occasional sex

Kek stay unmarried and disappointing your parents loser better hurry up and have kids you've only got a few more years until you're all dried up

Stop giving this user attention and let the thread die.

Attached: 1 wonderful.png (787x562, 412K)

Occasional sex is much better than the no sex having life you live. Kill yourself.
So did your father leave you and your mom, was he never there to begin with, did he disown you or did he just kill himself over the disappointment you ended up being.

>this does nothing for the homosexual steven universe fanbase

Attached: 1566495374411.jpg (425x750, 48K)

> being a balding fat man with no kids
> arguing with literal teenagers

Also shouldn't you be at work?

>this thread in general
I know Yea Forums loves nagging, but Christ. You're all faggots.

Attached: 39999388.jpg (838x363, 97K)

I can shitpost on my phone while working.
I have long full hair that goes down to my shoulders and have been told by more than a few of the girl I have fucked that I remind them of David Grohl.
Stay seething little faggot.

her face is butt ugly though.

>Liking 3dpd
Thanks for outing yourself as the real fag here user

>looking at the face
Fine
THIS does nothing for Steve Universe fans

Attached: s033xZ4.jpg (1665x2506, 329K)

So, you're a dick who likes shoving his status in other people's faces while arguing with a bunch of anons on a board dedicated to animation and comics.
Yeah, I'll take an order of lies with a side of salt.

Attached: nergal-underfist-halloween-bash-6.93.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Wrong. They all got Mommy kinks.

>all of these inaccurate projections
Could you cope any harder?

>all this dodging the argument
Okay then, what if I told you that I was really a man with a wife and kids who's very interested in getting into the animation industry?

>3dpd
Please leave and never return.

They are all gay though user. As is the case with most guys with mommy issues.

Attached: 1549886773113.jpg (2290x1322, 410K)

I would accurately call you a liar or a delusional schizophrenic. Either or you have my pity.
>Someone who has a wife and kids would watch this gay shit.
I dont know what you mean when you say 3dpd but I do now what a warm pussy and the back of a womans throat feels like. Unfortunately for you, you cant say the same

>I would call you a liar
Good job, you guessed exactly what I thought of you as far back as when you said "I've had occasional sex"
No one comes to Yea Forums to brag about themselves on an anonymous board, no matter how many "have sex"s are thrown around.

Says the fag who literally just lied about having a wife and kids.

Attached: 1540722387_4-ый.gif (313x250, 3.91M)

And I said semi regular sex, you are typing words in my hands

Theres is way too much of this shitty childrens cartoon being spammed right now.

user, I didn't say the "interested in doing animation" was a lie, didn't I? Plus, I want to entertain kids as well.
Then why not make a show that you like? In fact, what shows do you like?