So now that Joker is a success...

So now that Joker is a success, will Disney make an R-Rated Superior Iron Man movie in the vein of "There Will Be Blood" and "The Wolf Of Wall Street"?

Attached: 4783894-4549509906-56776 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_Black_Panther_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. It'll be Doctor Doom, because RDJ probably won't sign on for a new multi-picture contract.

No.

At best you might get some MAX movies

No, but they should just let Blade be R-rated and bring M'ask Sumn's Punisher into the MCU with an R-rated movie.
But they won't.

oh man a punisher MAX movie would be rad but they'd never do it

So now we want R rated movies only loosely based on the source material?
Fuck that

yes. just let me tell my daddy bob iger that you'd like another iron movie

Fuck no. Iron Man was hard pushed and the main character Now you want even more Iron Man? Fuck yourself.

No because they don't have to. Why bother? I hope Blade is R rated and sparks the start of a Marvel Knights style brand but its not gonna happen.

Its not like Joker is the last time you'll ever see The Joker in a movie user. Can't really say the same for those caught in the MCUs deathgrip. One and done. Expression is dead.

>one movie is a succes"
"HOLY SHIT GUYS LET'S CHANGE ALL OUR VIEW"

What is the point? DC tried to extend grim derp to high fantasy super-heroes and they failed hard.

Moon Knight is Marvel's best chance at replicating Joker and TDK's success, if they lay on the unreliable narrator shit thick they might even get away with doing some superhero scenes in it while still getting cred for being a "proper" movie.

>Moon Knight is Marvel's best chance at replicating Joker and TDK's success, if they lay on the unreliable narrator shit thick

It won't be like that according to an insider. They are going to focus more on the supernatural elements than the psychology aspects. He also said Khonshu will be real and the major major character after MK.

I don't really want cheap watered down versions of Scorzese's style to be a thing in capeshit movies.

Another interesting info, he said that one of Marvel shows (I forgot which one he said) wanted to use Moon Knight but Marvel Studios wasn't happy with the direction they chose (which was focused more on mental illness and ptsd from fighting in Iraq) but he got replaced with some other character with DID. If Marvel had allowed that we would have had Moon Knight already

It's a shame too because the mental illness aspect is way more interesting in my opinion.

Gotta get that MCU synergy with Blade and Strange. This is why stand alone films are better than a cinematic universe.

This. We deserve a stand-alone Doom origin movie, they could make it so well

MCU makes enough bank even without good movies. They never tried to go after the success of Nolan's trilogy, Deadpool or Logan. They know people eat up their shared universe shit.

Except the Joker can exist without a super hero universe. The Iron Man movie would be solely a Tony Stark movie with no Armor in it.

>disney producing an r rated movie.
Nope you marvel cucks can enjoy you g,pg, and pg13 movies

Also, Tony is already over saturated and his story is done. Only way we can see other versions is in the What If Disney plus. In terms of films they are going to focuson X-Men and FF as their next big franchises for sure.

>success
>hasn’t been released yet
>can’t even get a sticky on Yea Forums
Kek

I genuinely like Black Panther and Winter Solider. Sue me.

This but unironically.
That's what Shrek did to the animation industry.

Doesn't make them good.

Black Panther won 2 Oscars

Suicide Squad won an Oscar too.

While getting nominated heavily in major areas?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_Black_Panther_(film)

We all know why it was nominated. It was a joke that it was even nominated for best picture.

Rentfree

That and they won’t want to shell out for him. He’s absolutely the best choice for a Superior take, right amount of weird intensity and showmanship.

Though, I could see somebody making an edgy prequel series for young Tony Stark as a sort of tortured alcoholic kid trying to act like an adult since I believe in MCU supplementary canon his dad tanked the company and ran off for a year chasing Cap so Tony had to quit school for a while and take over Stark Industries. I can see a substance abusing teenaged genius trying to fumble his way through the cut throat business world being a good short ‘adult’ marvel series.

>cares about the oscars
Why

This idea is so retarded I believe you might actually be a Hollywood producer.

Who said Joker was a success? it's not even out yet.

Mods are MCUags

Why does Yea Forums suck Superior Iron Man's dick so hard?

I think it was rumored in the past that Shang-Chi and Moon Knight were going to appear in the Netflix Iron Fist show

Be happy Marvel Studios got to Moon Knight first. Who knows how badly Loeb and Co would've raped the character like they did Danny

Do you get paid to be a company warrior?

Idk, I personally don’t care for it.

It is literally one autist who wants to fuck him super hard.

>The Iron Man movie would be solely a Tony Stark movie with no Armor in it.
So Ironman 3 without the Iron Legion scene?

It's more than one user. Starkfag makes Superior threads and even avatarfags as Superior Tony in other threads that has nothing to do with the character. The user you're talking about who wants to fuck him is probably me but it extends beyond Superior and I'm not the one making these threads either.

Because it was fun. The threads every month were great because of the wild ride that Tony was going on.

Attached: 1419727724281.jpg (587x773, 143K)