ITT: Status Quo changes that will inevitably be reversed

Attached: SUPSM2018010PREVIEW-7.jpg (756x1148, 198K)

Any day now

Attached: 1568006319081.jpg (422x640, 79K)

One More Day was all about bringing things back to the "classic" status quo of unmarried Peter Parker though. So reversing One More Day would actually be changing the status quo.

Hope the original one will somehow come back, confirming that NuOtto is just a clone (which he is).
The Gage version of SpOck really grew on me.

Is it really a change when the thing coming back has been THE status-quo for a couple of decades? It would be the same thing as Wally going back to be the only Flash, this is stuff that used to be the status-quo for a lot of years, and for a lot of people that's the "classic" version.

Peter being married was the status quo for decades.

I'm still not sure if Spock is cancelled or not, it wasn't in solicits but Gage hasn't said anything and it's October issue is gonna come out on the 30th.

I didn't know Otto had jungle fever.

Also, One More Day was 12 years ago. So broken up is definitely the status quo now.

Spencer's going to break them up the way an actual grown-up would break them up- they have real problems that love can't handwave. And all the whiner tears will be incredible, and there will be screaming and wailing and gnashing of teeth and calls for his head and how he's the worst writer of all time and that Quesada is still responsible and every other dipshit take. And I will be here for the tears.

>Spencer's going to break them up
Wrong.

And Midge fever

Wack
Good thing I dropped marvel years ago, they have nothing new to say and rarely hire any real talent any more.

status quo change of Otto being revealed as Spider-man or Status Quo change of SpOck existing in the first place? I'm all for that 2nd one.

>I dropped marvel years ago
Then why the fuck are you talking about books you haven't even read?

>jungle fever
>midget fever
>granny fever
Why is he so based?

It's funny that no matter how much shit Doom does in the end it all goes back. But once he was able to get through and fuck over Richards in such a way that it stuck - Valeria. He spent probably centuries of his own subjective time trying to win but his only actual lasting achievement was sticking it to Richards through his daughter.

Attached: RCO016_1469469318.jpg (1041x4761, 2.07M)

>Then why the fuck are you talking about books you haven't even read?
>implying that isn't the status quo here on Yea Forums

Attached: 1407634932180.gif (200x195, 1.23M)

You mean this?

Attached: val's godfather.jpg (900x1406, 685K)

Yep. And she calls him Uncle Doom.

Such good writing.

Marvel heroes trusting a child-torturer to raise their children truly is the biggest masterpiece of literature.

When did he torture children?

Imagine that your godfather is Doom and he sincerely cares about you and that if anything were to happen to you that it would incur his wrath. I always liked this trope, like the Arkham Knight girl having grown up in the Arkham Asylum and having Joker read her stories and having all the inmates care about her.

Mark Waid's Fantastic Four.

He literally sent Franklin Richards to Hell to be tortured by demons. Franklin was depowered at the time.

That arkham girl sounds interesting, where is that from?

Right here. Great writing and really good art. Damian is also written well and has some good back and forth with Batman. Only gripe is that the time is really wonky and I kind of spoiled the surprise. But hey, it's not Jason Todd.

Attached: DetectiveComics1001.jpg (1000x1537, 571K)

Ehh, they still raised Valeria themselves. Though she does stay with Doom alone from time to time. They are surprisingly good together cause Valeria constantly makes Doom to give different promises, mostly not to kill people and similar. She also works as common sense for him which Victor pretty much doesn't have.

I'm still waiting for Uatu the Watcher to come back and Nick Fury Sr. to be freed from his chains.

I'm curious how burgers pronounce "Jacek"

Dżejsek (dʒ-eye-sec like in "second")
source: I know one who was too polite to correct the old American who called him that.

thanks, i hate it

Jassick? Jaycek? Can't be worse than how the British butcher the English language.

I can't wait for him to find his ultimate black old midget waifu

>I assure you
who actually speaks like this in a verbal conversation? modern writers are so out of touch

Shoul be "Yah-tzek" btw.

That's just how Otto talks.

The same guy who's catchphrase is "THE DIE IS CAST" and spends his time talking down to everyone? Do you not know who this character is?

Otto Gunther Octavius

And franklin became kid doomguy after the experience

>Tomasi
>great writing
if it's anything above "it exists" I'll be stunned

Waid is a hack and a shit writer. Fuck waid.

Holy fuck how can anyone unironically hate Doom? His biggest enemy came to him in need and he named that guys daughter, that’s some 4D chess level bullshit

I use it, but I'm an ESL whose English mainly comes from reading books and watching cartoons and movies.

I have never liked superior Spider-Man, it was always a story that should’ve only had a couple of issues in a short arc

Not until Quesada gets his soul collected by Satan.

That was actually Slott's original plan.

I will enjoy your tears.
We all dropped actual books here years ago and are just thieves here. You'll be there, telling people you're dropping books and generally trying to pretend you have power you wouldn't have even of you weren't full of shit, crying and shrieking and bitching like the rest of the eunuchs.

Oh Tommy. I wish I had the autism to shit up every bat-thread the way you do any mention of Doom.

This needs to go back to being a DOOM thread.

Damian is literally never written well and is a fucking cancer on the cancer that is batfaggotry.

The real revenge is making his daughters name sound like an STD

Peters status quo at this point has been shit and its dragged in sales, bringing the marriage back sounds like an actual step forward hilariously enough. Even if it ends in divorce, that's at least progression, nothing slott did with peter for over a decade actually contained any character progression

So you're a faggot with no proof