Big Hero 6: The Series

There's three new episodes this week, starting with "El Fuego". What did you guys think of it?

Attached: D9CWfdyUYAA3XG1.jpg (680x1000, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ipETFKDR!2ZXknNf__Bmwr1nmBPAXlMtCOeHPcHG2FmJI4qsVq40
mega.nz/#F!yThWhYqR!aM8PGNufN_SmyEEPMxoX5w
files.catbox.moe/cnsmm5.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHQezXh2g0
youtube.com/channel/UCQTy5fWoZHuaC8UnkTAG_xQ/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any mega of the new episode?

mega.nz/#!ipETFKDR!2ZXknNf__Bmwr1nmBPAXlMtCOeHPcHG2FmJI4qsVq40

Thanks

bump

Well, no one's interested because Karmi got written off.

I am, I didn't like Karmi

Based

>Honey lemon becomes so obsessed with wrestling she slowly morphs into Jim Cornette
Didn't expect that

Attached: v9.png (748x1126, 933K)

They've been churning out the upgrades a lot this season

I mean it was nice seeing the rest of the team manage to defeat like 6 monsters without Hiro and Baymax, but at the same time it's getting to be a lot

Megan > Karmi

Sometimes I forget Gogo is supposed to be a turbo feminist until she complained there were too many men.

I'm just glad they didn't make "woman up" a catch-phrase.

Leakanon, are you reading this? What teases do you have for us this week?

You're not kidding. The discussion came to screeching halt after Karmi was off.

I very very hope that Karmi will return in S3 and reunite with Hiro...

There was too cruel to took off Karmi from Hiro... They finally became a friends amd lost each other... Karmi lost her only and one friend...It's very unfair...

Karmi still has chance of appearance in her fanfiction

I'm surprised they've kept the upgraded suits. I thought they were going to be exclusive to fighting monsters.

The crazy woodland guy and Bessie literally did all the work for them.

How you think will S3 is a last season of "Big hero 6 the series"?

do you have mkv format?

Why you think that Karmi can't return to series as new Hiro's friend?

Richardson is a terrible wrestling promoter.

Why do the duck cucks get so much attention but this show has like 6 viewers?

Attached: ihatethatkid.png (1280x720, 665K)

I can't even keep track of everything they've each got now

I mean, it makes sense. He only bought it to piss off Fred. Plus, any wrestling promoter worth their salt would've milked El Fuego's victory to bait the audience.

A more beloved property, cameos galore, and honestly, it had a stronger pilot. Not that it has lived up to it, but still.

I also didnt expect Gogo to deliver the cutest line in the show

Attached: mean.jpg (591x601, 94K)

El Fuego did nothing wrong. All he did was surreptitiously rebel against a racist system that only lets white guys be the face of the company, get fired by an asshole boss, experiment successfully with his own produced tech, and do a promotional demonstration with what he thought was just a robot. Plus he turned himself in for property damage that he caused.

Ducktales is shit but it hits many of the discussing points
>Ships are nuts
>Established characters people who don't watch the show can discuss
>It's cameo the show
>It's shit enough to bring constant discussion why it's shit
>Muh lore (which leads to many posts of really out there shit)
Just leads to a whole lot of discussion

bet you're popular on twiter

I thought Samurai Sam was a Japanese guy making himself look white.

why only 3?

Yea Forumss are mostly nostalgia and they miss the golden era of Disney afternoon

I don’t know. I think Memorial Day threw everything off. I also think it’s a weird decision to just air the mid-season finale between a bunch of episodes.

The only upgrades I like are Fred's chameleon suit, Wasabi's shield, and Honey's gun. The other upgrades for everyone seem kind of repetitive and pointless.

Indifferent towards Hiro's magnet ropes.

I feel like it was because the ending of the Monsters arc wasn't that great, and we don't really have much to look forward to besides this BH6 vs society arc.

Attached: 039.png (472x651, 307K)

Mega of the past episodes of S2 also.

am I the only one who prefers Karmi over Megan? Megans energy is too low

It's WCW all over again.

oh no how we will ever get by without babbys first tsundere

>prefers
I very like Karmi and Karmiro too.

at least she was entertaining

Based Globby came back in the latest episode.

Nice

Attached: Gogo.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

>gogo's ass shot
I'm starting to think the animators are thickening up honey lemon too

What about the new episode title The globby Within, before Tomorrow's last one, Hardlight?

Mega should be here anytime soon.

Baymax! the studen of Po!

Oh wait. There It Is.
mega.nz/#F!yThWhYqR!aM8PGNufN_SmyEEPMxoX5w

They should really combine their moves more often.

Attached: combo moves.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Yup.

>Gogo is supposed to be a turbo feminist

Feminists are never appealing until they stop being feminists, that's not happening in BH6 and I'm tired of looking at her clothed ass (so bikini/hot spring time disney)

Soooo....

>I very very hope that Karmi will return in S3...

Until then I skim the new episodes.

wait they got rid of Karmi?

Yes

Karmi's parents transported her to a new school because they felt SFIT was too dangerous.

well that's a giant waste. Did the actress quit?

It's just to give Hiro's other love interest, Megan, the spotlight. They'll very likely bring Karmi back.

So basically the writers are fucking shit up for their autistic shipping snowflake
>look up the new girl

YUP.

With this files.catbox.moe/cnsmm5.webm in mind, I'd say they'll really play up the ship wars if she stays cautious of BH6

Attached: Oh Bugger.png (1280x720, 582K)

Thanks

Fuck that. The last few episodes have been great because they’re comfy superhero stuff. There’s no reason to ruin that.

I'm gonna assume globby/felony carl is supposed to be a thing.

Attached: hf.png (993x556, 772K)

Honeylemon is actually the most useful superhero in the team. Followed by Baymax and Remote Control Robot Fred.

Can Globby get nutrition when he eats his chocolate hand?

Wasabi doesn't get enough credit when he seems like the only one with actual fighting ability.

FREAKING THEME SONG>

I'm afraid not.

He's trained well enough to not get destroyed by Momakase. Unlike Gogo who got destroyed in skating by a woman old enough to be her grandmother.

Attached: Gogo vs Supersonic Sue.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Dude's probably taken some self defense courses. Given his upperbody build, he probably is pretty buff underneath his sweaters.

So, when will Trina's plan come into fruition?

Didn't realize Ron's voice actor is in this season alongside Kim Possible's...

Kim's VA plays Trina and the creators of KP work on this show.

Apparently he's voicing one of Krei's scientists and Hardlight, a video game-themed villain.

They've also had other KP voice actors as well. Patton Oswalt is Mr. Sparkles. The police chief voiced Senor Senior Jr. Even Richardson's voice actor is live action Ron.

Wonder if leak user will return.
Maybe Disney catched him.

Browse dank, big thanks.

Nah, he tends to tease a bit, then drop off for a while.

Notice he'd usually come whenever there's new Karmi news. What a fuckin waifufag.

but then again the amount of gogo fanservice...

He very likes Karmi I think.
I understand him. Karmi is a cute, smart and good person. I very hope Karmi and Hiro will become a couple...

I can't believe we only have one more episode before hiatus again. This was a stupid airing schedule.

>This was a stupid airing schedule.
I'm hard pressed to find any cartoon released in the last four years that this doesn't describe.

You know what is the only show I can think of that stuck to the classic weekly airings-brief midseason hiatus-weekly airings schedule.

Most adult-targeted cartoons.

Advanced F's to that, mate.

Rick & Morty? Nope. Venture Bros? Nope. Samurai Jack? Had that dumb April Fools interruption. Big Mouth, Bojack, and the other Netflix shows? I consider the binge format and split seasons a stupid airing schedule.

Seriously, have I been missing something adult targeted this whole time? Are you simply talking about Final Space, isn't that more PG-13?

I haven't seen that diminutive equine show since a certain season a character got its wings so I kind of forgot it aired weekly.

It suffered worse for not being in the top 2 cartoon channels. Even Netflix has better standing.

So when is BH6 gonna get its musical number. I mean, besides that time Wasabi gave a musical slap in the face?

what?

Nah, it´s because the show just got rid of it´s overarching villain and is struggling to come up with a plot. Or character arcs, for that matter.

Globby got another song.
The second season arc has actually just begun with the whole Big Hero 6 and Globby being wanted criminals. And now we got more super villains being added to the mix.

Fred is getting to sing more, and according to leakguy, Gogo will get to sing. No full-blown musical or anything, though.

Globby deserves it. He's the best.

Attached: Globby vs Nega Globby.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Would Hiro / Baymax have a song

So I don't know the context for any of this, but I already hate new girl.

It's a girl Hiro dated.

>globby got another song
FUCK YEAH

I don't know, but I doubt it. Just going on what was revealed on an interview and leak user's answers confirming stuff. We just got the new hideout in this episode instead of season 3, like originally believed.

When's the next batch of episodes?

Yeah, got the same vibe.

I swear her thighs keep getting bigger every time I see her.

I think the ending could have been better if El Fuego finally finds his position and decides to join Fred's new wrestling league.

Attached: bigger.webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Now where's the last weekly episode title, Hardlight?

That's one of the team's new upgrades

Wait, there's actual singing in this show?

I might've missed it, but Fred's voice actor talked about how the producers have him sing specifically because Fred's bad at it. He might've done it for brief gags, so I missed it.

The only songs I recall are both from the Globby vs. Nega Globby fights.

It should be on OnDemand by now, though there's no one to upload it from there like there is for DuckTales. It'll be on the app in half an hour anyway.

Noodle Burger Boy also has a song.

Attached: parking butt.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

You can also add John DiMaggio after today's episode.

>Hardlight voiced by Will Friedle
Trina and hardlight teamup wen

Attached: hips.png (785x971, 834K)

this show really should've been animated by TItmouse.
Just imagine it looking like motorcity-level animation during these fights.

Gogo has pointy tits in the show like Kim Possible.

You could put an eye out with them.

Pretty sure you can hear honey lemon singing backup in globby's song

I was genuinely waiting for that reveal, considering we still don’t know what she was planning.

NPC Chief Cruz

I hope that wasn’t the intention, because if it was, it already aged terribly.

Hardlight was all kinds of dated videogame nerd stereotypes with added MMO tropes.

I'm still watching it and glad they got rid of Karmi.

Same. Good Riddance.

I haven't been feeling this story arc. It really needs a central villain, and though I guess Cruz counts, he seems too straight-edged to be genuinely dangerous. The only other candidates for the Big Bad this time are Trina (unless her tease is for season 3 instead) and I guess Hardlight, but I don't know if he holds up as a major villain.

Cruz reminds me Miles Dad in Spider-verse

how is marvel not capitalizing and putting out a book at same time??

why it's not call Basedmax

wheres the comic

Marvel gave up the rights of the characters to Disney when they allowed the latter to make the movie. Now they're entirely Disney characters. That's why there's no more comic appearances and the movie and show don't use any Marvel characters.

The Marvel one? Cancelled and explained above. The IDW one based on the show? Who the fuck knows. It's been delayed again and again and again.

Yet another superhero series where the police are completely useless when it comes to fighting supervillains but are suddenly competent when it comes to hunting down superheroes.

This, Megan has no personality. Gogo > Karmi >>>> Big Power Gap > Megan

/pol/ didnt invent main character syndrome

There are NPC's in this thread.

The police just don't have the right gear. NPC Chief Cruz took down the bad guy when he used Hiro's glove

>t. mark

Could you do me a favor and fetch 10 wolf pelts?

Objective: Gather 10 wolf pelts
Reward: 10 Gold

->yes
no

It's almost harvesting season!

yadi
.sk/i/FGx
AY3lJlKFRrQ

Attached: sb.png (527x362, 431K)

>law and order good
>superheroes and villains bad

Are there episodes next week or is it on hiatus

>Yea Forums begs for action series
>Ignores action series when it airs
This board

hiatus

Attached: so big.png (1408x1080, 1.73M)

Still watching the episode but I just wanna say: THANK YOU BASED user!

She-Ra and Voltron threads are significantly more active than this. Obviously the issue is that Big Hero Six isnt woke enough

I have to say, Megan is really dumb. She likes Big Hero 6 but she wants to unmask them and she thinks nothing bad will come out of it, then she shares the information she gathers with her dad, who is the police chief and wants to arrest them. Megan is really fucking dumb

Attached: tumblr_prr58ckQW81th2dfl_1280.gif (720x396, 95K)

Animators at ass-shots again

I liked the episode. It's been a while that I was thinking that I wish they just introduce a new villain.

Attached: gogo again.png (421x466, 258K)

One is shitflinging over ships and the other shitflinging over sjws so you got a point

Attached: Gogo is ready.jpg (434x385, 38K)

I thought she didnt like them and wanted to unmask them for the same reasons her dad wants to stop them

>Gogo is supposed to be a turbo feminist
based on what?

Would be nice. As great as petite girls can be, they still need some curve to them. Nobody wants to fuck a pipe

Attached: Honey bend.png (1280x1774, 1.18M)

she was very much into the hero thing, unlike her dad
>too many men
I'm preety sure she said 'too mean" not "men"
not that user, but a few moments in season 1 and her catch phrase in the movie seen to be pointing to that, but they didnt really gone in that direction. I hope if they make BH6 2 they use the cartoon personalities

Wait, where´s the Globby episode?

She said "too male".

Pretty sure her catchphrase was just a play on "man up". Just because she's a chick replacing the word with woman doesn't mean she's got to be one of those man-hating nutjobs.

are there official subtitles because doesnt sound like that at all, especially the first one I can hear it ending with an 'N'

but is enough to raise an eyebrow, I too got on Gogos case when she dismissed scientists if they were men and praise they up up if they were women, but I droped it. I forgot the episode but I noticed some time in season 2 or late season 1 they stoped making her act like that

Dismissed how? Like call them out for being guys? Or just speaking to them more rudely than the female ones? Because that seems to be a common case in a lot of shows where characters just seem more chill around female scientists while they'll practically smack talk the male ones (who usually are also drawn as cowardly and meek looking).

Right? Because it's easy to shit on the ones that don't conform entire to action cartoon tropes and standards than actually support the ones that come out.

I don't know, I'm honestly grateful we get rare, but more pleasant threads. I enjoy She-Ra, but the Dyke-Ra guy manages to ruin every single thread about it.

Attached: Gogo hips.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

I dont remember the episode but a good example is how she talked about that guy who stole Wendy Wower work. Before they foound out he was a farce he was at the top of his field and Gogo just said about him, "he alright for a guy scientist" or something like that, I remember it because she refusing to acknowledge the guy came across as very childish

Attached: thighs.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Yeah that aspect of her is pretty bad. But I feel it’s been toned down a lot recently.

Well even back in the movie she was pretty bitchy to people. Tadashi was probably the only guy she appeared to have any amount of respect for, and maybe Callaghan. She ignored anything Fred and Wasabi said, and didn't appear to acknowledge Hiro until after he joined the gang in their scientific endeavors. Not exactly much of a characterization, but then again Hiro and Baymax were pretty much the only ones who got any real development in the film before the show started expanding things for everyone.

Bottom-heavy girls are a best

Attached: Lucy Baker.png (130x452, 50K)

I'll always like Fred, but I wish he matured just a bit and it stuck. He's beyond butt-monkey sometimes, to the point where he literally needed a robot to babysit him permanently.

Attached: freds dirty hands.png (692x557, 367K)

If they can tone down Gogo's need to be a bitch, maybe they can let Freddy mature. From what the leaker guy said a while back, he's meant to get a girlfriend, so maybe if she breaks his heart, he'll shape up, or if they stick together he'll take shit more seriously for her sake.

I think Fred is fine, the team already have all degrees of serious people

This Dyke-Ra guy sounds pretty based

Now that Globby has been redeemed, HardLight is the best villain in the entire show. He´s cool AND lame at the same time.

This. Even if he did mature more he'd pretend to be retarded to bring some levity

is the episode out?

Hey, at least this show is guaranteed three full seasons. That's more than what Stretch Armstrong got, which is technically two seasons, but really a single one split into two plus a special.

Will Friedle really does a great job at playing hammy villains when given the chance.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHQezXh2g0

That new cartoon was actually good?

yes

Yeah. It feels like a 2000s cartoon in the best ways. The plot gets very interesting later on and the leads are likable. Unfortunately, even though it has a conclusion, it does have some loose end that don't get resolved.

Attached: Big Roommates 2.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

how tall is HL anyway?

177cm without shoes

so, why the chief dont see the police is pretty much useles against super people?

Attached: Aunt Cass ass.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I love Hardlight so much

Attached: hardlight doodle.jpg (504x601, 52K)

I think the Chief is a villain in disguise.

What are they looking at?

Attached: 1f830d948591e6afd79bc1c2aa30892c603c63f8.jpg (866x581, 213K)

Zero. you know how every power rangers had a 6th ranger? I think Zero would style fits very well in BH6. Thou I think Karmi will be their 6th ranger

Attached: zero.png (961x1006, 565K)

But they already have six members...

Attached: Big Hero 6.jpg (1061x536, 178K)

Globby is the seventh, Karmi will be the eighth.

Anyone got a mega for the new episode?

Pride, superheroes technically being lawbreakers, etc.

Now that Karmi is out of the picture, does that mean that Hiro will get the/ss/ treatment?

Attached: 730814_ravenravenraven_muffled-screaming.png (1487x1800, 964K)

she'll be back, she never even met Megan

not a mega, but still a link

Attached: Gogo and Karai costume swap.png (2736x1833, 1.2M)

Why the video clips of this channel are removed?

youtube.com/channel/UCQTy5fWoZHuaC8UnkTAG_xQ/videos

Best thing to come from this show

Too many copyright strikes are causing them to bail from clips on their YouTube Channel

link to where?

But there lots of video captures of DTVA shows for the years and the mouse seems to acquiesce its existence. I don't know why removing them in this moment.

You're dense. Copy the URL and paste it, that's a link to the latest episode.

Attached: Gogo animated ass.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Attached: Gogo car flip02.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Attached: Gogo animated butt.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

OH THANK GOD SHE HAD HER LEGS CLOSED OR ELSE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY EXPLOITABLE

Attached: Gogo car flip.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

OK NOW THAT IS JUST PLAIN ASKING FOR A LEWD EDIT

You can notice the only detailed drawn part in this capture is Gogo's butt.

Attached: Big Hero.png (622x737, 380K)

These guys(and gals) are amazing and I hope they never get in trouble for it.

It's decent if you enjoys BH6 movie. Also the executive producer of the show is the same as KP. But it could have been better or raised more hypes if the crew can bring more iconic moments parallel to the movie materials like how Tangled did.

I assume you're talking about BH6 the show, but that post was about the Stretch Armstrong series, or were both created by the same guy?

I just misread it. I thought the user is asking about BH6 show.

No, they weren't. The Stretch Armstrong series has one of the showrunners from Spectacular Spider-Man, though.

Attached: Gogo bend.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

everybody knows what they are doing even kh3 did it

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190202160753.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

ripped model (hopefully) soon

Didn't a few other models get ripped a bit ago? Hopefully they'll get hers soon.

All the oc ones/more popular characters are getting ripped first, then I think they'll move down the list.
So of course loli elsa was one of the first

I just want to see stuff with Olette, Larxene, and Gogo

I just to watch some BH6 animations, and they get to them theres no way Hiro wont be first

yap soon

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190206212305.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Oh no doubt, someone's bound to make a ton of threesome stuff with Gogo and Hoeny going to town on Hiro, or hell maybe someone with Sora and Hiro tag-teaming the girls

Is it even bigger than it was in the movie?

>megara x gogo x goofy

Attached: 1421127388941.jpg (1280x607, 212K)

I hope we get a lot of animations so we can get some models from characters from the show, a Karmi or Cass by skudbutt would be nice

Those would have be made entirely from scratch, at least Karmi would. I wouldn't be surprised if Cass was modeled and maybe cut.

i think its the same

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190202153320.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Now you remember Caballeros might not ever get more then 13 episodes

Isn't it canon to the new Ducktales? It's probably prohibited from doing much more unless it stays within the continuity of that series.

Shame there's no way to rip the model from the movie so we could get a pitch perfect look at the rears of both models.

Is that the one Yea Forums used to call the Family Guy of Spider-Man

Not him, but I never heard that. You might be thinking of Ultimate though, since that was the one with the lolrandum humor because Disney insisted MOA insert as much pace-breaking jokes as possible that it makes the Teen Titans cartoon look fucking completely serious. Most I recall about Spectacular that people would joke about was how early on, Peter's lines made his entire body seem like a toy with super obvious joints.

Caballeros seems to be independent story and has no connection to DuckTales.

These queers usually hoard models like Hiro because they dont want people to make lewd animations

Different interpretations of the characters are in Ducktales (remember it's a 40s film originally), but the show itself is independent and in a different universe then DT17

Attached: Hardlight.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

Attached: Hardlight vs BH6.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

I thought they were implying some kind of continuity with the new Caballeros or whatever, it certainly wouldn't surprise since they're slowly building up Darkwing Duck and probably got plans to give that a spinoff in another few years

I like Honey Lemon's bunny goo armor.

Attached: Hardlight game.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Just wonder how she breathes in that gummy bunny

Fred's headlights are so lame.

It'd be nice if his black-suit upgrade was actually being able to have his suit grow in size.

Fred's suit should upgrade to his classic design of marvel comics

Attached: 1113834-fr1.jpg (511x404, 59K)

Is Hardlight supposed to be a parody of incels?

Karmi was kind of annoying and it was hard to feel bad for her like the writers wanted the audience to feel "because she has no friend's". Her dislike of Hiro felt petty and he himself did nothing to warrant that in the slightest. Then the writers kept on making Hiro come of as more egotistic and trying to make it seem like his dislike for her was irrational when it was justified.
Then the fanfic episodes were cringy and the only time she earned my sympathy was when Liv's clone Div monstefied her. I'll admit she was cute but that's it. For example like with Gogo she's attractive but super boring.

Good Kamiro and Karmi fags were annoying and brought nothing to the discussion. Then some getting triggered by the appearance of Megan.

Cheers mate, bon voyage Karmi and don't ever comeback.

>BH6 finally got a gamer incel villain
Finally. We've had enough of those cool slick villains. Now it's time for a cool incel villain. Not a fat still living in his mothers basement incel.

I thought hardlight was going to adapt the use of the headlights from Fred's suit that one time it broke off.

>Spends hours upon hours gaming
>Calls people he doesn't like "NPC's"
>Gets interrupted, ignored, and called the wrong name
>Weird facial hair
I mean .... kinda?

for real though, what are they looking at?

benis

i-is it mine?

I wonder if this scene would work with Tron's derezzed music.

Oh no