How would he do in Young Justice?

How would he do in Young Justice?

Attached: F5128F93-8CF3-4F2D-AFB3-8FAE333B2FDC.jpg (1334x750, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZp6CGgsS4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poorly

he'd be OK

He is practically a god

>Super Strong
>Levitate things with his mind
>Create Life
>control minds
> Self Healing
>Energy and shield projection
>Plus he has an entire warrior race at his disposal

He'd take on Darksied head on with his crying technique. It wont end well for Steven

He can also heal other people, beings and even objects/soil. He can even heal or repair technology.

On top of that, he has empathic powers tht allow him to influence people. Eat your heart out amGlorious Godfrey.

He'll try to reason first, and then fight if nothing else works
Sound strategy to be honest

Darkseid would probably deduce he's the secret to the Anti Life Equation after watching him talk no jitsu Savage or something.

I think he'd do great as a Hero

No flight but he can jump good, super strong and tough, he can heal which is just fantastic and fusion is OP

It's a bit of a meme but he might get one or two villains to rethink their lives

Frankly the only problem is the basically Black ops nature of the Team

I just don't see Steven doing well with that

Never watched YJ. How Black Ops can it get?

Agree with this guy. The movie shows off the full extent of his powers that honestly, are pretty impressive. He’s likely be the tankiest on the team, he’ll he might be able to go one on one against super boy. He may not have equal strength but he does have enhanced to super strength, and his durability seem high enough that super boy would need to try really hard to do any significant damage. And Steven can rapidly self heal.

Add on his shields which he can apparently control the shape of along with his bubbles, able to even invert geometric shapes, and you have a pretty solid rock for the team to form around.

Also, his plant minions while weak would be pretty useful for scouting and distractions, possibly even helping in combat for cc and such.

Mostly just get in and get out without being seen in places their not allowed to be at according to U.N, it's still the Justice League after all

But it's still the Justice League lying to people and doing things they've said they wouldn't do

His chief flaw is the writing of the show not making full use of his abilities and personality in favor of making everything about how saaaaaad the enemy is. In a setting where he actually has to use powers other than his magical empathy more often I could see him developing some decent gunboat diplomacy skills.

And being so nice that people literally always forget that he can tear them apart and put them together until they're nice too, if he wants, and aren't you glad he is nice enough to respect free will?

>Go toe to toe with Superboy
No way

Little shady but I suppose comic JL has done worse

>tfw Steven makes Darkseid a needy drama queen.

He kinda flies

>Naive
>Easily manipulated
>Has literally never faced a situation he couldn't resolve in a childish fashion(Kissing the planet from the Injector, beating White Diamond with a Sick Burn, various 'friendship' based victories)
>It would be child's play for someone competent to pull the diamond out
>Relationships progress in the series besides handholding so he'd be left behind by fucking Beast Boy of all characters
>Writing is so terrible they pretty much have to just ignore world ending threats and they fix themselves

But on the positive side, his shitty animation would line up perfectly with Young Justice Season 3!

Yeah Steven is one of those characters that only works if he's confined to his own childrens series, if he steps one iota outside the world working exactly in his favor than the whole premise just falls apart. He's not really someone you can 'update' and bring into a new, more serious setting.

Then there's Pink Steven, who is kind of a setting breaker.

>It would be child's play for someone competent to pull the diamond out
Then they'd fucking die because nothing shown in YJ thus far has the ability to keep Pink Steven from massacring them the instant he manifests.

Not even addressing the rest of your post, since 99% of it is shitposting memery.

Darksied wouldn't stand a chance

Attached: 1567647069308.png (400x298, 167K)

>Then they'd fucking die because nothing shown in YJ thus far has the ability to keep Pink Steven from massacring them the instant he manifests.
They could literally toss it into the sun. LITERALLY toss it over their shoulder into the sun and its just gone. You know it still took longer than a second to form in the show, right? That's all they need with the Boomtubes that everyone has, and I do mean everyone. And the rock is tiny. Shit, they could put it in the emptiness of space if they found the sun too gouache.
>Not even addressing the rest of your post, since 99% of it is shitposting memery.
>AHA! Maybe I have him on this one point and can pretend the others are 'beneath me'.
>OH NO

Yep, SU fan.

I still don’t remember what episode this is from

Could he redeem Vandal Savage?

A speedster would be absolutely broken vs Steven, even Wally could pluck it out and put it in the center of Jupiter before Steven had time to shed a single tear. God help them all if a Motherbox got a hold of his Gem programming, and yes, they're canonically programmed and Motherboxes can hack into anything, including biological lifeforms. At best Steven is a weapon in this show.

The one where Steven is avoiding Connie after being kidnapped by Jasper. She breaks him down at the end of the episode. He starts crying and says "I want to be friends". He has a black eye because Jasper owned him.

Oh yeah, good times.
Depends who he gets along with, he can make pretty strong fusions

Attached: 5AE39112-7D75-4E4D-8B16-436860B3EB19.jpg (1334x750, 122K)

>They could literally toss it into the sun. LITERALLY toss it over their shoulder into the sun and its just gone. You know it still took longer than a second to form in the show, right?
When has any character in the show done this, or displayed that they'll even THINK to do this? Same for the Speedster garbage. Name one.

>When has any character in the show done this, or displayed that they'll even THINK to do this?
Thrown things into the boomtube? Are you serious? This is 90 percent of Granny Goodnesses escapes in the last season alone, it was the main way they beat Queen Bee, they know if its not a person that can fight back to toss the thing! They do it all the time! They fucking did it to a motherbox because they realize that even thought its alive its TINY.

>Same for the Speedster garbage
>He seriously thinks a Speedster has never run anything into a Boomtube
>And wouldn't if it was a tiny bomb

Dedicated to the idea that all characters are stupid as hell in order to persist an easily solved problem and this is consistent writing?

Yep, nother SU fan. Don't worry, don't worry! I'm sure Pink Steven would just clap his hands really hard and believe he was back in Steven's body and it would be solved.

I'd imagine Darkseid using him to power some sort of doomsday device.

>his hands really hard
That's obviously trolling, he would click his heels together and say there's no place like home. SU uses its references well in order to ensure nobody complains.

It pains me I can't say the show wouldn't do this after the movie. Seriously Rebecca, kissing the dead planet back to health after the big deal you made? That's embarrassing.

His tears could revive the dead, what surprises you about this?

>he might be able to go one on one against super boy
He'd be able to get punched by him for a long ass time, I don't see him being able to go on the offensive though.

>Thrown things into the boomtube? Are you serious? This is 90 percent of Granny Goodnesses escapes in the last season alone, it was the main way they beat Queen Bee, they know if its not a person that can fight back to toss the thing! They do it all the time! They fucking did it to a motherbox because they realize that even thought its alive its TINY.
So you can't name a single instance that any character in YJ has ever thrown something into the sun, then?

>He seriously thinks a Speedster has never run anything into a Boomtube
>And wouldn't if it was a tiny bomb
No speedster in YJ has ever traveled out of the solar system under their own power. No speedster in YJ has ever traveled OFF PLANET under their own power. Wally fucking died from a laser blast that any comic speedster ould sually run rings around, and has never once shown the ability to "even Wally could pluck it out and put it in the center of Jupiter" as was claimed.

You're a YJ fan I realize, but YJ isn't the comics nd has lower powerlevels than the fucking horseshow.

Steven redeeming Darkseid yasss

How high is YJ interpretation of stuff? Like could Superboy lift that giant drill thing? Weakened Steven was able to budge it a good bit alone and he was able to casually tank an attack that destroyed that same machine when he got his powers back. The only thing he doesn't have much in is speed.

Does he kiss him?

YJ Superboy isn't building nor city level. Anything you hear to that effect is insane wank that's basically using the comics to supplement the MUCH lower showings of the show.

>So you can't name a single instance that any character in YJ has ever thrown something into the sun, then?
Well shucks, you're right, and they've also never thrown anything into space.

Wait hold up, what happened in season 3?

>No speedster in YJ has ever traveled out of the solar system under their own power.
Okay now I know you're just desperate. Nobody, and I mean nobody could misconstrue "Running through a boomtube with superspeed", which has happened more times than anyone would care to count, and several of those times to planets that are out of the solar system, with "Ran straight up and out of the solar system", its genuinely painful to see you try to pretend that's what was even implied

>o "even Wally could pluck it out and put it in the center of Jupiter"
Hey, did you know they boomtubed underground? Like, a lot? They've done it a lot. So, I dunno, what's stoping a repeat of a certain attack on a certain villain where they just grabbed her weapon and ran into the tube? Because that happened. It wasn't Wally, I admit, but I feel like he could have pulled it off. SInce you know, its just grabbing something and running into a tube that everyone has access to.

>You're a YJ fan I realize,
Yep, totally fanboyism. I didn't think Season 3 sucked at all. It did

Nother SU fan, assumes anyone pointing out problems are fanboys or haters. Seen is a million times.

Didn’t he have those patches that boosted him or something?

Autism.

Even then, he never tanked a "completely wrecks this entire fucking city" level strike before. To say otherwise is to go max-wank like that guy above.

>Like could Superboy lift that giant drill thing?
Lord no unless he gets his kryptonian powers from season 1. He's the Worf of the group, he just exists to get beat up. Superman lifted an airship that was bigger, though. Pretty easily too.

They didn't bring him near that level.

He's a lost alien prince, with ties to Earth/humanity. That's a combination of character backgrounds that the show is super comfortable with. Gem goons are also bloodless combatants, which would supplement robot dismemberment quite nicely. Honestly Steven almost works better as a side character.

>Autism.
Yep.

Just another SU fan.

Yep.

Just another YJ fan.

Then I don't think Superboy is going to really damage Current Steven. He is just too tanky and has healing on top of it

>Darkseid and Steven have a talk-off
>Steven rouses the inhabitants of Apokolips to revolt
>stands aghast when Darkseid talks the fight out of them without making a single threat
>tears well up watching the weary masses go back to work themselves to death
>Darkseid claps a hand on his shoulder as he passes by and whispers
>"I am many things, boy, but here, I am God."

Attached: Darkseid 2.jpg (494x371, 26K)

>Stronger
>Flies
>Has a Jacket
How can Connor even compete?

Attached: 0258C0B6-4A57-476E-A1B6-31FA1D6F74EC.jpg (450x695, 127K)

>He's not really someone you can 'update' and bring into a new, more serious setting
If they can make Aqualad work then I'm pretty sure they could pull it off.

Current Steven flat out doesn't work in YJ with everything he currently has, unless you gimp him all the way back down to the almost literal baby he was back in season 1. Combining all his powers, allies, and relations makes him essentially the single strongest force in the setting bar possible Final Crisis style shenanigans.

>Then I don't think Superboy is going to really damage Current Steven.
Does he need to? He can just grab the gem and toss it. Steven's not very good at grappling, it would be pretty easy to get in close and just yoink it. I mean this isn't the first time the YJ crew fought someone with a weapon that needs to be pulled off their body, and they made that work flawlessly with restrictions. Conner would at best be the guy to divert his attention and just let Hello Megan! grab the thing with her mind powers, and then whoop, off to the deepest reaches of space. And that's just the heroes, Deathstroke would run circles around him and grab it before he even knew he was being attacked.

>DC characters know enough about Steven to yeet his gem into the sun
>Steven doesn't know enough about DC characters to just put up a shield bubble around himself
I agree, Steven wins if he's against the Flash, AND the Flash knows all of Steven's powers and weaknesses, AND Steven knows jack shit about the Flash.

You just don't want to admit that a character from a froofy kids show is on par power-wise with some of the strongest DC heroes.

>unless you gimp him all the way back down to the almost literal baby he was back in season 1
He doesn't have any way to stop a TK user from just grabbing his gem though and both heroes and villains have a way to put enough distance between them that Steven would just die long before he ever got fixed, and that's assuming this isn't a villain situation and they don't just step on him. In all the series not once has it been implied he has some way to block any sort of Telekinesis, and both sides have several users of it. Zatanna would easily crush him.

Steven also has mind powers I think. Though he has to be asleep. We don’t know enough if that’s changed by this point in his life.

>They could literally toss it into the sun. LITERALLY toss it over their shoulder into the sun and its just gone. You know it still took longer than a second to form in the show, right? That's all they need with the Boomtubes that everyone has, and I do mean everyone. And the rock is tiny. Shit, they could put it in the emptiness of space if they found the sun too gouache.
Oh please, same goes for the eyes that everyone on the show possess. You're thinking from a metagaming perspective instead of from how the show is written.

Current Steven can just Aoe knockback bubble like he did with Spinel and who knows how else he got buffed in the timeskip.

There's also the problem of if he does yank the gem, Pink Steven might come out and fuck him up

>Does he need to? He can just grab the gem and toss it.
How exactly would he get in range without breaking his fists against the shield? And even if he does, again: where is he going to toss it? He doesn't have any ability to launch it into deep space under his own power. Hell, NO ONE in YJ so far can actually do that. And if they don't remove it fast enough, thry all die via angry emotionless God.

>>Steven doesn't know enough about DC characters to just put up a shield bubble around himself
So then what's to stop them from picking up the bubble and carrying it into a prison cell, which the Diamonds proved could hold him? Finally! We found a use for Conner everyone!

Or M'gann reads his mind and yoinks the gem but don't take this from him he has so little.

>Oh please, same goes for the eyes that everyone on the show possess.
They have pulled out items of power from people in the show. They have not pulled out eyeballs.

Also wouldn't Eyeballs be way harder? They're squishy and inside of peoples heads. You could argue them pushing their fingers into eyeballs, but that seems more like a personal thing. Like I don't see Wally being okay with eyegoo on his thumbs. Now just grabbing stuff? That's half of season 1's issues.

>Could he redeem Vandal Savage?
Doesn't Vandal Savage want humanity to rule the Universe, or is that Lex Luthor? He'd probably be friendly to Steven to get information about Homeworld and how his powers work. Especially if he sees Steven resurrect anyone.

>ITT: Everyone ignoring Steven has an Uncle Grandpa

>A speedster would be absolutely broken vs Steven, even Wally could pluck it out and put it in the center of Jupiter
Why does Wally only ever push people or punch them or something?

>He doesn't have any way to stop a TK user from just grabbing his gem though and both heroes and villains have a way to put enough distance between them that Steven would just die long before he ever got fixed
The only time we see Steven get his gem so much as nudged was by White Diamond. And if you're going to argue anyone in YJ has abilities even remotely comparable to White, I'm going to laugh at you.

Plot duh.

>How exactly would he get in range without breaking his fists against the shield?
Go in for a hug? Wait it out for him to come and attack? Toss him up? Literally do anything besides give up because of a bubble?
>where is he going to toss it?
"Open a boomtube to space! Anywhere far away!"
And problem solved.
>ell, NO ONE in YJ so far can actually do that.
I'm assuming we're not counting the adults, Superman did way more bullshit than that.
>And if they don't remove it fast enough,
BTs are so instantaneous Bart couldn't reach Granny.

Make we fucking cry

Uncle Grandpa is an elder god level threat. Steven knows this, and would never risk the lives of billions by summoning him.

>The only time we see Steven get his gem so much as nudged was by White Diamond
You mean when she just kinda grabbed it and lifted it? She's not even using magic there, we can see she's not using her powers, it just comes right out under the weight of his own fat.

>And if you're going to argue anyone in YJ has abilities even remotely comparable to White,
Yeah that only works if she pulls off her mindcontrol bullshit, which she didn't, she just grabbed it. With finger. Big fingers, I grant, but just big fingers.

I dont know about YJ but I see Flash mentioned. Couldnt he just speed around Steven and centrifuge all the air away from him essentially choking him?

He can't lift people easily when they're fighting him.
>Why doesn't he just grab small items then?
He does that all the time. Er, did that. Past tense. Bart now.

Could he do what Superman couldn't?

Attached: Doomsday.jpg (1275x1650, 290K)

I would totally watch "Young Justice but everyone's a murderer hobo."

Savage wants to rule the world whatever way he can, fight some wars, and possibly find that magic meteor.

Luthor wants to make humans advance and not be dependent on Superman + also rule a bit. However this all takes a backseat to his hatred of Superman regardless of what he says. Otherwise he could have definitely helped Mankind a shit ton by now.

>You mean when she just kinda grabbed it and lifted it? She's not even using magic there, we can see she's not using her powers, it just comes right out under the weight of his own fat.
White is a fucking several foot tall cosmic goddess with likely the physical strength to match. Pulling out the gem as she did can only really be applied to her.

>Yeah that only works if she pulls off her mindcontrol bullshit, which she didn't, she just grabbed it. With finger. Big fingers, I grant, but just big fingers.
See above.

Doomsday’s thing is that he’s only killing everything because he feels it’s the only way he’ll be safe. So maybe?

Or just poke his eyes out before he puts up a shield.

So why did he crush a harmless bird in his hand? No matter what incarnation it is, Doomsday seems to just kill literally anything that moves.

>White is a fucking several foot tall cosmic goddess with likely the physical strength to match
Whoop de shit, she didn't rip the thing out, she just went up and his belly popped loose. There is not a single thing implied here that even hints she was using her powers, or even jerking it loose with her strength. She very slowly lifted it until it popped loose, which anyone could do if they could lift him.

>Pulling out the gem as she did can only really be applied to her.
Yes, only her. Nobody else could lift more than Steven's body weight. Nobody.

>See above.
See the show.

>strong enough to fight on hero level
>psychic, so can't be mindraped
>shapeshifter, so can't be actual raped
>more mature than the entire cast of both shows put together

I dont' know how he'd do in a fight, but in terms of drama, he'd do extremely well.

His whole thing is that he remembers every vicious way he died, all the way back to when he was a baby.

Don't listen to the power-level wankery. The only thing in the show that could take him out with ease would be a motherbox, and you know the show would totally do that.

Fair enough, but what could Steven do to stop him?

>Go in for a hug? Wait it out for him to come and attack? Toss him up?
Pretty much all of these can be countered by Stevne causing the bubble to extend spikes and literally make him into a skewer.

>"Open a boomtube to space! Anywhere far away!"
No one in the show has ever done this.

>I'm assuming we're not counting the adults, Superman did way more bullshit than that.
Yes, Superman. Nobody else.

>BTs are so instantaneous Bart couldn't reach Granny.
Not applicable in a combat situation.

Hugs? Though that doesn’t seem to be something he likes lately.

Main thing I can think of is bubble him, put him on a warp pad, and send him somewhere isolated but not kill him

>And if you're going to argue anyone in YJ has abilities even remotely comparable to White, I'm going to laugh at you.
I'm not lying when I say Doctor Fate could solo her.

He blocked a bombardment that would have destroyed the planet, solo. Not White's "I need two others to help me shoot this and all it'll do is corrupt some gems but not wreck the world", no, actual "This planet is fucked if Warworld's weapons hits" and he tanked it, alone. Dr Fate would bring her to her knees.

>Steven walks into Metropolis, holding hands with Doomsday
>Superman immediately rushes in, ready to attack
>Doomsday roars and starts moving towards Supes, but Steven steps in the middle, making a huge pink wall between them
>"STOP!"
>Steven walks back and hugs Doomsday
>"He won't hurt you anymore. Nobody will. I promise."
>Doomsday embraces him back, silently weeping
>Superman just floats there thinking "What the fuck is happening?"

>No one in the show has ever done this.
Someone missed the recent season.

>Yes, Superman. Nobody else.
From the kids, right? Because, uh... yeah, a lot of the other adults have done way more. GLs in this show have done way more. Doctor Fate would laugh at White Diamond's abilities and call them armature hour. The KIDS would lose but even the terror twins have been shown with feats stronger than Steven has, and they're small time.

Dude, no one is arguing that Steven would break the premise or kick ass. Half the characters are street level, and nobody rips their arms off even if they could.

Based

The diamonds didn't want to destroy the planet though. The movie proves that they have extinction-level weapons laying around, they just didn't want to use them on Earth.

>Whoop de shit, she didn't rip the thing out, she just went up and his belly popped loose.
And nothing else in the show so much as causes the thing to fucking jiggle. Using White as your basis is fucking terrible because she's the second most rule-breaking thing in the show.

>He blocked a bombardment that would have destroyed the planet, solo. Not White's "I need two others to help me shoot this and all it'll do is corrupt some gems but not wreck the world", no, actual "This planet is fucked if Warworld's weapons hits" and he tanked it, alone.
White was only needed to make the corruption permanent. Any of the other two Diamonds routine down it on their own, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as it was.

You also seem to be forgetting that Yellow and Blue are literally just facets of White. At any point, she could just hijack them and do things on her own.

>Not applicable in a combat situation.
Because they weren't in a combat situation.

What the utter fuck are you even saying anymore?

This. The Diamonds could annihilate the planet in so many ways it's fucking obscene. They just didn't because to them Earth is literally a worthless backwater. At least up until Steven popped up.

>Then I don't think Superboy is going to really damage Current Steven
Hold up now, he's at least as strong as Garnet on a bad day and a lot more durable. The argument is that Steven would fit, with his power level. He'd do okay.

>Hold up now, he's at least as strong as Garnet on a bad day and a lot more durable.
>Garnet
>comparable to Current Steven
No.

>And nothing else in the show so much as causes the thing to fucking jiggle
When else has anyone actually pulled on the thing? Pearl? Because they acted like she was gonna pull it out.

> Using White as your basis is fucking terrible because she's the second most rule-breaking thing in the show.
She lifted it up. She didn't do anything but lifted it up. How are you even arguing this? You can see it just go up and his belly go down. It wasn't ripped free, it was very gently lifted upwards until it popped out of his stomach. No powers, no magic, no nothing.

>White was only needed to make the corruption permanent.
It would still be a joke to Fate.

>You also seem to be forgetting that Yellow and Blue are literally just facets of White.
So? He could beat them pretty easy to.

>The Diamonds could annihilate the planet in so many ways it's fucking obscene.
You stupid CLOD.

Yeah we didn't forget about that, one of the diamonds was knocked down by a fucking barn.When they finally showed up for battle, they didn't impress. Hell, Yellow couldn't even beat the Cluster.

Spinel sent Steven crashing from above the clouds into a giant alien doomsday machine that would destroy it. Steven just shrugged that shit off like it was nothing. Then he also no sold the explosion.

>MUH Fate
>when the Diamond Authority has worse weapons than the Warworld, including the Diamonds themselves
user, I know you don't want your "serious cartoon" to lose to something as "kiddie" as SU, but give it up.

>When they finally showed up for battle, they didn't impress. Hell, Yellow couldn't even beat the Cluster.
You mean the fucking planet-breaking abomination that could solo practically everything in YJ on its lonesome?

>later on Darkseid is laying waste to Homeworld
>Threatens gems with destruction if they resist
>Steven boomtubes in with the team
>Starts fucking singing
>Rallies the gems to fight
>Darkseid tries to intimidate them
>Steven feeds the same line back to him in irritating sing song.

Attached: boo.jpg (77x51, 5K)

Don’t forget he can muffed with other heroes.

Super Steven would definitely be a force to be reckoned with.

He a strong boy.

I disagree. On paper he's super powerful, but he isn't one to actually use half of what he has. In the movie he only used his physical abilities.

A lot of heroes are usually like that to be fair, they got a lot of power but you rarely see them use it all,

Just write a fanfic for your gary stu and jerk off already, god

He only needed his physical abilities. Once he got his strength back, Spinel couldn't lay a single finger on him. Hell, it seems like he was actively holding back against her solely to try and talk her down.

Reminder that it took a literal giant to rip it out in the show. We have no idea how hard it would be to remove, considering Steven seems pretty durable.

>when the Diamond Authority has worse weapons than the Warworld,
Like the "Organic killer" that could be defeated by kissing? Oh no! We're gonna have to take Conner from the prom!

The diamonds themselves got their ass kicked by a barn. They're hyped up, but are a joke.

>Reminder that it took a literal giant to rip it out in the show.
No, it took a literal giant to slightly lift it up and have it pop out of his stomach. She didn't rip out anything, his weight did all the work.
>We have no idea how hard it would be to remove,
Everyone seemed pretty sure Pearl could do it and there has not been a single thing to imply they were wrong, so until you can prove otherwise the show says "You just need to pull on the thing with more weight than Steven weighs".

Kissing from a guy whose spit and tears can bring back the dead, yeah. That’s like calling someone who gets taken by heat vision weak for getting beaten by just a stare.

>M'gann reads his mind and yoinks the gem
She totally would do something so brutal, lol.

>Organic killer that could be defeated by kissing

That's more a testament to how fucking busted Steven's healing abilities are

Tbh Steven probably could have prevented Spinel's entire plan if he knew what was going on. He's easily strong enough to block the injector with a shield and disarm her scythe. He was too complacent in his "happily ever after" and let down his defenses.

Doesn’t he have psychic powers too?

>Like the "Organic killer" that could be defeated by kissing? Oh no! We're gonna have to take Conner from the prom!
What are you even talking about at this point?

>The diamonds themselves got their ass kicked by a barn.
The entire "fight" giant the Diamonds was a hilariously one-sided affair in their favor only 'won' becuase Steven revealed himself as Pink. Literally nothing else was really doing anything. Not even the Cluster's intervention did all that much.

This absolutely this

>Now just grabbing stuff?
I mean, it's in there pretty good. I think anyone grabbing it would realise pretty quick that it's attached to him. White Diamond could just take it out, but I'm going to assume the operation would be much bloodier for people who aren't giant gem gods.

If he was a villain they'd totally beat him like that though.

>What are you even talking about at this point?
That despite the organic killer being implied to kill a planet, logistically the deep crevassses in the road and liquid in the water should imply that surface level kissing, even if it went hundreds of feet down, would be insufficient to stave off the death it was proported to have. Ergo, despite claiming to kill a planet when fully ejected, the show made it clear it couldn't even finish off a beach city. Their hype is lies.

>The entire "fight" giant the Diamonds was a hilariously one-sided affair in their favor only 'won' becuase Steven revealed himself as Pink.
Yeah they just wailed on her a lot and knocked her over. Bismuth did damage, BISMUTH. If someone could survive them long enough to figure out their weak spot, its over. Reminder that the vast majority of their supposed "Great" abilities would just plain not work against them, Blue could cry at them all day, Yellow could shock at them all day and White could T-pose at them to her hearts content, it wouldn't work.

It works on gems, duh.

And you’re talking about a hero who cries people back to life.

>I mean, it's in there pretty good
It literally popped out of his stomach when she ever so slightly lifted it above his belly. Didn't yank it, didn't pull it, didn't even rip it, just kinda went up a little bit and gravity did all the rest of the work.

>but I'm going to assume the operation would be much bloodier for people who aren't giant gem gods.
Do you actually have anything to back this up? Because for all her hype White is terribly disappointing in actual abilities shown, and if you take out the ones that work only on Gems and not Connie she's pretty lacking.

>it just comes right out under the weight of his own fat.
She has him in a vice grip, he's in physical pain implying she's ripping it out past muscle and bone. The only reason we didn't get a gorey mess was the rating/healing bullshit.

>That despite the organic killer being implied to kill a planet, logistically the deep crevassses in the road and liquid in the water should imply that surface level kissing, even if it went hundreds of feet down, would be insufficient to stave off the death it was proported to have.
Spinel literally wasted it all by rushing and instead caused it to all spill out instead of poisoning the planet. It's the equivalent someone taking a syringe loaded with the most potent poison, and having it break and spill all over someone's skin instead of flooding their nervous system.

>Yeah they just wailed on her a lot and knocked her over. Bismuth did damage, BISMUTH. If someone could survive them long enough to figure out their weak spot, its over.
Bismuth did jackshit. Same for the rest of the Gems. You are literally talking fanfiction at this point.

>Blue could
Annihilate them with beam spam, Yellow could do the same, and White can just have her fucking mech crush them or blast them into oblivion. Or drown them in hijacked bodies.

>And you’re talking about a hero who cries people back to life.
Neato! Except that means that he would have to cover a surface area approximately the size of, oh lets go really tine and say Maine in Rhode Island, which by the surface area restored in each kiss are taken into account, would take him approximately two months to cover kiss by kiss, and mind you this is assuming those giant rivers of broken goo he can't touch just vanished or were absorbed and countered. While this is happening the entire ocean is becoming a hellscape that would end life on the planet as the Phytoplankton were killed, and if he makes those pink and immortal holy shit is that world fucked.

Or, alternatively, it didn't do the thing that Peridot said and was pretty damn useless. Or shitty writing. But we all know that never happens like going and getting the diamonds at the start hello!

>he's in physical pain implying she's ripping it out past muscle and bone
user do you actually know how bones work. Serious question. When they told you that you were big boned, I fear they lead you astray.

Ah no. He can keep up with gimped not-superman, but daddy-supes is totally beyond everyone on both shows.

>She very slowly lifted it until it popped loose, which anyone could do if they could lift him
She's probably got more strength in her hands than a hydraulic press.

Why doesn’t it fall out during any other time, say when’s going through lightspeed travels? This isn’t like a piercing, it’s basically an organ that’s exposed.

>Spinel literally wasted it all by rushing and instead caused it to all spill out instead of poisoning the planet.
Yes. Spill out.

Into the ocean.

WHOOPS

>and having it break and spill all inside a pool a bunch of kids are swimming in.

WHOOPS

>You are literally talking fanfiction at this point.

Says the one who said the diamonds didn't want to destroy earth when a little green goblin autistically screamed that into being flat out wrong.

>Annihilate them with beam spam,
Dozens of characters on the show have withstood what she put on display. Conner has been hit by worse, CONNER. He's literally just there to almost die in any confrontation and he'd be able to easily beat her, let alone someone actually competent with it like Zatanna.

>Yellow could do the same, a
Yellows zappies only ever poofed gems, they didn't do anything to anyone else.

>, and White can just have her fucking mech crush them or blast them into oblivion
Warworld laughs at that useless thing.

>Or drown them in hijacked bodies.
Because as Connie showed, she can do that-OH WAIT

>Why doesn’t it fall out during any other time, say when’s going through lightspeed travels?
The lightspeed travels that don't even rip out his hair?

They're not pulling very hard I'd assume with their transportation. This is like asking why his clothing doesn't rip off. Or are you implying you need god level abilities to rip off a man-bra?
> This isn’t like a piercing, it’s basically an organ that’s exposed.
That literally comically pops out if you veerrryyyy gently lift it up.

Yeah, at this point you're just shitposting and ignoring anything that isn't your own personal headcanon. Have your (You).

Attached: e92.jpg (1280x1267, 110K)

>at this point you're just shitposting and ignoring anything that isn't your own personal headcanon.
Take it the Connie thing was too much, oh well, maybe you'll get someone who didn't watch it next time.

(You).

And you know, happen to be a space god. That he fact it doesn’t take off his hair is more a testament to durability and we know it’s going faster than light because the Gems’ bodies are unable to form due to being made of light.

Don't bother. He's been pretty much ignoring anything that shits on YJ because he can't comprehend the idea that his "muh serious show" can be beaten by anything else.

>And you know, happen to be a space god.
You keep mentioning this like the show implied that helped, it didn't. Do you actually have anything to imply Pearl couldn't pull it out? They all seemed to think she could.

>That he fact it doesn’t take off his hair is more a testament to durability
Was the manbra comment too vague? Should i have said shirt?

>That he fact it doesn’t take off his hair is more a testament to durability
user that doesn't work when he's wearing clothing. It can't be pulling on the gem that hard because his shirt would have ripped off long before it got to that, he's not wearing a light-shirt. It's just a shirt.

>Do you actually have anything to imply Pearl couldn't pull it out? They all seemed to think she could.
Literally no one at the time (other than Pearl) knew about him basically being a Diamond. They'd all think he could lose it incredibly easily. Especially since Steven is literally the ONLY case of a full Gem/human fusion that exists.

You also still haven't explained how anyone is going to keep Pink Steven from killing them all once he manifests.

>it was very gently lifted upwards
She immobilized him and fucking reefed on it. You'd have to plant your feet on either side and yank with both hands to apply a similar amount of force. Otherwise he'd have lost it squeezing his fat ass from under the couch looking for spare change. Pulling on it in combat would pull him towards you.

Honestly this. I prefer my autism fully cooked.

>Literally no one at the time (other than Pearl) knew about him basically being a Diamon
And she seemed to think she could pull it out. So, I don't get the point of mentioning the others being unaware, she knew.

> Especially since Steven is literally the ONLY case of a full Gem/human fusion that exists.
And White just had to gently lift it to get it loose, so I guess Pearl was right? Nothing ever showed otherwise.

>You also still haven't explained how anyone is going to keep Pink Steven from killing them all once he manifests.
Well since they'd be able to figure out pretty quick from their computers or mind reading or Zatanna being all woobly woo that its a power source, why would they let it come out? They know what the danger is, and they can very easily get rid of it. Several times in season 2, they did very easily get rid of things of this nature. According to what the show has shown, between Pearl and how WD removed it, plucking it out and boomtubing it to wherever they feel like is the fastest means to get rid of it. Or, if Zatanna is there, they give it to Dr Fate who can prevent actual unkillable beings of chaos from leaving his rooms. I mean you'd think they would, right? Why not give it to him?

In the event the thing actually gets loose, they don't have to attack it, it walks in a straight line and is pretty easy to get rid of.

We can actually hear it grinding and straining as she pulls on it, right before she yanks it out. So yes. The thing is firmly lodged in his gut and you'd probably sooner vent his innards than take it out anywhere near as cleanly as White did.

>Everyone seemed pretty sure Pearl could do it
He was a baby, anyone could have done anything.

>We can actually hear it grinding and straining as she pulls on it,
user telling lies on the internet is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZp6CGgsS4A

It goes all silent.

>Firmly lodged in his gut
>It literally goes up half an inch and just falls out from fingertips
An actual piercing would be harder to remove. Why has none of the other villains tried this? This is so damn obvious.

And then white proved anyone can do anything. Any evidence otherwise? At all?

>Well since they'd be able to figure out pretty quick from their computers
Why would their computers account for something like this?

>or mind reading
Steven is already psychic and fairly immune to mind-rape. And Pink Steven is literally him but with all his raw power working at max and with zero morals. Anyone reading his mind won't be in a pleasant position.

>or Zatanna being all woobly woo that its a power source, why would they let it come out?
The instant White removed the thing, it just floated out of her grasp and manifested into Pink Steven, right before no-selling anything she threw at him. We also know forming Gems can defend themselves, using only Garnet from the movie as an example, so there's no chance thry can keep it from assuming its form and screaming them into oblivion.

>In the event the thing actually gets loose, they don't have to attack it, it walks in a straight line and is pretty easy to get rid of.
It only walked in a straight line because that was the path to Steven. If human Steven comes under severe harm beyond the loss of his gem, or God forbid actually dies, he would have literally zero reason to leave any of the offenders alive.

>plucking it out and boomtubing it to wherever they feel like is the fastest means to get rid of it.
Especially since the thing would be glowing and shifting and going all wrong, no way would they just let it happen.

Watch that scene again. It literally only goes silent JUST as she pulls the thing out.

Forming Gems can defend themselves, and they actually form quite quickly too. There's not going to be any case where they can get a boomtube up fast enough before it's already formed and BTFO'ing them.

>Why would their computers account for something like this?
It accounts for fucking magic, actual chaos magic, you're telling me that Dick's armband thing could pick up the latent energies of Dr Fate but wouldn't be able to notice the giant powersource right in the middle of the fat kid? Motherboxes can read everything the plot demands, and Greg is a very 'toss shit in' writer, it needs to account for a lot.

> and fairly immune to mind-rape.
I must've missed this one, when did he fight back mind rape?

>They're not pulling very hard I'd assume with their transportation. This is like asking why his clothing doesn't rip off
Do you know how mass works in relation to force acting on it? His cloths are a couple of grams, the gem is probably a few pound. Its gotta be in there good, else it would have ripped out of him at fucking 30+ Gs. Hell, it was supposed to be lightspeed but whatever.

Boy, you people will argue about anything. Surprised people are defending Steven, most just say he’s weak.

fuck young justice some get this boy a Valkyrie already

Attached: 559765798897.jpg (474x338, 23K)

>It accounts for fucking magic, actual chaos magic, you're telling me that Dick's armband thing could pick up the latent energies of Dr Fate but wouldn't be able to notice the giant powersource right in the middle of the fat kid? Motherboxes can read everything the plot demands, and Greg is a very 'toss shit in' writer, it needs to account for a lot.
So the only reason it works on this completely unknown and utterly foreign source of power is because of metabullshit the show never depicts as being an actual thing out of fanfiction? Ok.

>I must've missed this one, when did he fight back mind rape?
>what is stopping Blue and Yellow's rampage and psychic assault
>what is negating White's bullshit with contemptuous ease
There's probably more that I'm missing, but saying that Steven hasn't dealt with mental bullshit is a fucking lie.

>it just floated out of her grasp and manifested into Pink Steven,
Right, but watch that scene again, it still takes long enough they could send this unstable, glowing thing to literally anywhere, they could even open a boomtube right above it and just push it up. Why wouldn't they? It looks like its gonna blow.

>ight before no-selling anything she threw at him.
Well she is a gem and her powers only ever worked on gems, so its not like that's a big feat.

>e also know forming Gems can defend themselves, using only Garnet from the movie as an example,
Okay?

> so there's no chance thry can keep it from assuming its form and screaming them into oblivion.

The things glowing and transforming, they wouldn't just wait to be exploded.

>If human Steven comes under severe harm beyond the loss of his gem, or God forbid actually dies, he would have literally zero reason to leave any of the offenders alive.

We think.

Steven's a strong character and I don't know anything about Young Justice.
Sure he'd get BTFO on the cosmic totem pole of DC and Marvel in the general sense, but he'd probably hold his own in this particular setting.

>Surprised people are defending Steven, most just say he’s weak.
Those people are universally shitposters. Their opinions don't matter.

>Do you know how mass works in relation to force acting on it?
Yes? Do you have any idea what kind of mass LIGHTSPEED has? No, you don't, or that would be a pretty damn stupid comment.

>else it would have ripped out of him at fucking 30+ Gs
Clothing would go through a damn barn at that level, and you think it would stay on his body? Bullshit.

Does he got Lion or nah? Because I wanna see Lion hang out with Wolf. Cause names.

You know I like that Macross rolled with the whole "music is a weapon beleeb in the power of ROCKAHNROULLLAUH" theme in its sequels...but I also like that Robotech went down a starkly different, "lol let's just keep invading Earth" path too. What does that make me, Yea Forumsm/rade?

>So the only reason it works on this completely unknown and utterly foreign source of power is because of metabullshit the show never depicts
Well it does, only a 'strange energy source' for whatever it doesn't understand.

Be a mighty big stretch to assume that gem doesn't have any energy in it that wouldn't be visible. One might call it, fanfiction?

>what is stopping Blue and Yellow's rampage and psychic assault
That's... not fight back mind rape? He attacked them and was being beaten in the mental realm by them, fairly easily. He had to tell them who he was or they'd just kill him. And M'Gann is leagues above that, she'd beat him easily in a mind game.

>what is negating White's bullshit with contemptuous ease
Yeah that one might work. Though considering that was the Gem, not Steven, that doesn't help.

>Right, but watch that scene again, it still takes long enough they could send this unstable, glowing thing to literally anywhere, they could even open a boomtube right above it and just push it up. Why wouldn't they? It looks like its gonna blow.
That whole delayed forming thing was just dramatic effect to show that Steven is his own thing, right down to his gem. It's unlikely to matter with current Steven, who's entirely sure in himself now.

>Well she is a gem and her powers only ever worked on gems, so its not like that's a big feat.
She's a cosmic god. Doesnt exactly matter how her (known) powers work, since we also know that gems blatantly inferior to her can do all kinds of fucky shit.

>The things glowing and transforming, they wouldn't just wait to be exploded.
Neither are they going to immediately try and destroy it or get rid of it. And if they do, it won't be anywhere near fast enough to matter.

>We think.
We can safely say that that would be the likely end-result, given Pink Steven's reaction in the actual show.

>most just say he’s weak.
I mean, Batman is just a guy. It's not like powerlevels ever mean anything.

the og macross is a part of two series 1 being macross and the other being Super Dimension which have nothing to do with music but keep the changing robots you should give it a watch ogruss is pretty good

I hope they reference macrons in Steven universe one day.

>Well it does, only a 'strange energy source' for whatever it doesn't understand
This is not how anything works. Prove that it an account for things like Gems.

>That's... not fight back mind rape? He attacked them and was being beaten in the mental realm by them, fairly easily.
He managed to push them back once he actually revealed that he's Pink's kid. And trying to say that M'Gann is "leagues above" the Diamonds is a hilarious stretch.

>Yeah that one might work. Though considering that was the Gem, not Steven, that doesn't help.
The current conversation was focusing on Pink Steven separated from his human half. And inn the movie, we're shown Steven shifting through his abilities when he recovers them, and he literally has the same kind of shield that his gem side displayed, implying he's grown strong enough to access it now. So it's relevant for both sides of him.

Honk

Attached: Spinel Clown.png (512x512, 29K)

>That whole delayed forming thing was just dramatic effect to show that Steven is his own thing,
So a meta thing that has no basis in the actual depiction in the show. Well thank goodness in this case they would I dunno, not need to represent the effect? Yeah that was just visuals for dramatic effect, probably wouldn't happen again. Based on what?

I mean you're the one calling Fanfiction every other post, I don't wanna be derivative and just say this is 'unsubstantiated by depictions in canon.'

>She's a cosmic god.
She is not, you keep saying this but the longer we go on the more its apparent she's just a really tall Gem. Fucking Megatron could kick her ass, and he would have sick burns for it too! You hear him in episode 1? He throws down.

>Neither are they going to immediately try and destroy it or get rid of it.
Wait what, why? Explain this one.

>And if they do, it won't be anywhere near fast enough to matter.
Boomtubes can form faster than speedsters and M'gann goes off her mind, she could just push it up or sideways or whatever.

>We can safely say that that would be the likely end-result, given Pink Steven's reaction in the actual show.
Or he dies, but that's just me guessing. I dunno if this thing would still get mad or just poof because apparently its a part of Steven.

Muffed?

>This is not how anything works.
>Batteries don't give off any indication if they have a charge
Too weird? Alright, it accounted for a Motherbox, a literal tiny ass device that holds inconceivable power in it. It had never seen it before, just 'what a strange reading'.

The motherbox doesn't give off a signal, so what exactly is the difference in the Gem?

>He managed to push them back once he actually revealed that he's Pink's kid
So he was losing until he shocked them. And?

>And trying to say that M'Gann is "leagues above" the Diamonds is a hilarious stretch.
Yeah, she won much more complicated mental battles against other Mind Readers in huuuge over the top attacks, meaning calling him in her league at all is pretty insulting to her. She didn't get her ass kicked by normies.

>The current conversation was focusing on Pink Steven separated from his human half.
Wait hold up, gotta stop you here, look up the chain, you replied to metioning Mgann could just read his mind and find out his weaknesses, insisted he could hold her back, and now here we are.

>nd he literally has the same kind of shield that his gem side displayed
Good for Gem attacks, what about psychic ones?

Diamonds aren't particularly strong mentally either, they broke down pretty easy and Blue spent thousands of years crying.

That’s emotional shit, not psychic attack based. Telepaths can still cry.

From what I've seen he'll attempt an emotional appeal and then fall to pieces.

Like 90 percent of all the mental battles in YJ are emotional based, I think the only exception was the first fight with the big brained guy?

If they have easily exploited emotional vulnerabilities then they're going down fast and hard by YJ telepath rules.

>Too weird? Alright, it accounted for a Motherbox, a literal tiny ass device that holds inconceivable power in it. It had never seen it before, just 'what a strange reading'.
Just saying "what a strange reading" tells them nothing that would help them identify the object or anything related to it. And indeed, it didn't. Thry needed the actual nature and importance of Motherboxes explained to them because it was an entirely foreign concept and power.

>The motherbox doesn't give off a signal, so what exactly is the difference in the Gem?
See above.

>So he was losing until he shocked them. And?
He outright pushed them back. You seem to be forgetting that Steven isn't "lesser" then the Diamonds. He's their peer, and without his empathetic human-half, their superior.

>Yeah, she won much more complicated mental battles against other Mind Readers in huuuge over the top attacks, meaning calling him in her league at all is pretty insulting to her. She didn't get her ass kicked by normies.
This post is nonsense piled on top of nonsense. If M'Gann successfully mindraped something like Darkseid, you might start to have a point here. But she hasn't. All of the mind-readers she's fought have been VASTLY lower on the scale than even a single Diamond.

>Wait hold up, gotta stop you here, look up the chain, you replied to metioning Mgann could just read his mind and find out his weaknesses, insisted he could hold her back, and now here we are.
That case was focusing on them removing his gem and trying to account for it, which you seem to ignore. That was what prompted this conversation. His gem.

>Good for Gem attacks, what about psychic ones?
What exactly do you consider different about White's attacks (which actually have some degree of physical force behind them) to a straight mental attack? Especially since White's attacks are more absolute than anything in YJ short of the ALE.

Blue is literally a facet of White that embodies her sorrow.

YO THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE TIGHT AS FUCK
I'd draw that
If I could draw
Fuck

>tells them nothing that would help them identify the object or anything related to it.
>What a strange reading coming from... his stomach! Meh, probably nothing.
What.

> Thry needed the actual nature and importance of Motherboxes
Right but they still knew that the thing was important and could piece together when it was being used, or being turned into a motorcycle. It wouldn't be much to figure out-thing giving off strange readings similar to his abilites-take out thing.

>He outright pushed them back.
When he shocked them, and on that matter>You seem to be forgetting that Steven isn't "lesser" then the Diamonds.
I don't see your point here since this in no way implies he'd be able to stand up to what YJ does with its Telepaths, everything M'gann has done put this and the dream episode with Lars to utter shame. A regular ass villain outclasses him.

>This post is nonsense piled on top of nonsense.
Uh huh.

>If M'Gann successfully mindraped something like Darkseid, you might start to have a point here.
That would be absurd, Darkside's mental abilities have proven beyond others. Unlike Steven's showings which have not. See?

>ll of the mind-readers she's fought have been VASTLY lower on the scale than even a single Diamond.
Horseshit. Their mental abilities as depicted are a joke compared to her. One prodding at their Pink sorespot and both of them would fold under her, and she's not even the best telepath in the series.

>That case was focusing on them removing his gem and trying to account for it,
Right, reading HIS mind and accounting for it, you got it.

>What exactly do you consider different about White's attacks (which actually have some degree of physical force behind them) to a straight mental attack?
They don't work on humans so they function based off reprogramming.

>Especially since White's attacks are more absolute than anything in YJ short of the ALE.
They don't work on humans.

>A regular ass villain outclasses him
I'm certain you can prove this with actual feats then, right?

>Darkside's mental abilities have proven beyond others.
Again, proof? Because we have no basis for this in YJ as a show.

Beautiful

Fpbp

>Clothing would go through a damn barn at that level, and you think it would stay on his body? Bullshit.
That's why I said 30 Gs. The gems don't punch through the ship, they just gently alight upon the bulkhead. If it's truly less secure than Ragetti's wooden eye then we'd have seen it pop out more frequently. It's like any other body part, technically possible to remove with minimal force but not explored in mediocre television shows. Else any character with super strength would be throat chopping people to death or pulping their liver.

I'd watch that show.

>I'm certain you can prove this with actual feats then, right?
Sure! Which clip do you want me to hunt down? The recent one with the other White Martian was pretty good.

>Again, proof?
You know what, I have to concede that, I just assumed he had grander abilities based on the way everyone talked about him and the way he was treated in show, I don't actually have an example of him fighting off a mental attack, so assuming he has a hidden ability that would totally wreck someone is pretty farfetched, isn't it? The show disagrees.

Point to you on that one, and I concede.

>That's why I said 30 Gs.
And this makes it better, how?

> If it's truly less secure than Ragetti's wooden eye then we'd have seen it pop out more frequently.
Bullshit, the scene in question didn't have it yanked upwards, it would still have to move past skin.

>y. It's like any other body part, technically possible to remove with minimal force

Pulling off an arm is pretty damn hard actually.

>Else any character with super strength would be throat chopping people to death or pulping their liver.
They can control it.

This is some Death Battle analysis shit going on

>Sure! Which clip do you want me to hunt down? The recent one with the other White Martian was pretty good.
user, I've seen the clip several times. Not once does M'gann's brother attempt to mindrape her or anything. And it's made plenty clear that in terms of mental dominance, his sister is far in the lead.

Psimon is a better source of feats, but even M'gann was fucked up by him, and he's a more or less normal mutant. Not the literal deity that the Diamonds are.

>Not once does M'gann's brother attempt to mindrape her or anything
He does so attempt to control her and force her back, she laughs it off and makes him see his own failings.

> his sister is far in the lead.
Yes, and its revealed this way because he tried to twist her with his own powers, images we've see that surpasses what Steven did against the diamonds on scale pretty damn effectively, and she just treats it like a child ranting.

>but even M'gann was fucked up by him,
She was messed up once when she had a mental vulnerability, and when she lost it she near lobotomized him. Guess who has a lot of vulnerabilities?

>Not the literal deity that the Diamonds are.
For literal dieties they sure suck at showing off power. This is like finding out Zeus thinks punching down a brick wall makes him a god. Name one feat any of then depicted onscreen that could hurt Superman.

>Pulling off an arm is pretty damn hard actually.
user, I'm about to gently lift your dick off through your ass. Why doesn't Conner just pull off everyone's dick?

He's straight you prancing lala homo, and its a rule you don't touch another dudes dick unless you're gay.

Bart tries it sometimes but he just gets so overcome with want he jacks them off and has to run away in shame at lightspeed.

He needs cuddles

>being too much of a faggot to pull a guy off

>Why doesn't Conner just pull off everyone's dick?
Because he'd fail at that too like everything else he tries.

>He does so attempt to control her and force her back, she laughs it off and makes him see his own failings.
>Yes, and its revealed this way because he tried to twist her with his own powers, images we've see that surpasses what Steven did against the diamonds on scale pretty damn effectively, and she just treats it like a child ranting.
Did we watch the same clip? The msot blatant thing he does is attempt to skewer her with a beam when she tries to give him redemption, which she immediately blocks via Connor projection. Nothing more.

>She was messed up once when she had a mental vulnerability, and when she lost it she near lobotomized him. Guess who has a lot of vulnerabilities?
Steven's problems are more or less gone by the time of the movie. It's more likely that M'gann trying to fuck with his head will cause him to explode with all of his suppressed rage.

Guess what happened the last time a Steven completely lost it?

>Name one feat
The planet-corrupting, which was a lot worse an attack than some people think.

He’s such a nerd

>The msot blatant thing he does is attempt to skewer her with a beam when she tries to give him redemption,
Yes, he tried to take down her mind with a surprise attack in the middle of a mental recreation of an entire landscape and she literally laughs it off, which is several magnitudes more than what Steven had just by virtue of there being an actual landscape during the attack, one that battered him back when Yellow did it. She didn't even give a fuck.

>Steven's problems are more or less gone by the time of the movie.
The entire basis is that there's always something else wrong, she could just as easily use images of his friends in trouble long enough to read his mind. She doesn't have to mindfuck him, and in fact she tries not to do that now.

>. It's more likely that M'gann trying to fuck with his head will cause him to explode with all of his suppressed rage.
It is? How? Why wouldn't it just lobotomize him like it did Psimon?

>Guess what happened the last time a Steven completely lost it?
He failed to hurt anyone, including the squishy normal human, and kept walking?

>The planet-corrupting, which was a lot worse an attack than some people think.
Does not hurt non-Gems of which Superman is not.

Not too well.

He may be trite, pretentious, and self-absorbed, but he’s not THAT trite, pretentious, and self-absorbed.

Who do you think Steven would get along with best?

No one, because apparently everyone is gunning to kill him the instant he shows up, both heroes and villains.

>both heroes and villains.
I think they were debating the heroes part because once the villains got brought up the argument was pretty much over, same reason the adults like Superman didn't factor in. His weakness is just too big for the just as kentuckyfriend group not to easily exploit.

Depends on when he comes, Like is he there for just season 3 or the whole shebang?

His "weakness" was never once defined, beyond somehow trying to act like YJ mindfuckery is a type of absolute effect.

Why don't people in this cartoon lose their eyes more often. Eyes are a huge weakness.

His weakness is having an organ pulled out. That’s practically everybody’s .

>They're all waiting as he warps in.
>The flash takes his gem out, which was super easy because gravity was already working it out of his buttery flesh
>he passes it to Conner, who breaks it and then tosses it into the sun via boomtube
>Artemis and Aqualad tear chunks out of his flesh systematically, tossing them into hot oil
>Megan mind rapes him while pulling his dick off.
>With Steven taken care of they move to site alpha to take care of the arrow kid with strategically placed tesla cannons and pointy rocks.

It isn't even really a weakness. Unless you count killing the human half a win. And if he gets all of his friends and connections, along with all of his abilities, that won't ever happen.

True

Attached: 186FD7AB-E87D-4DC0-A326-E17C395D4F2B.png (1600x1200, 1.7M)

That’s a real superhero, Man of Murder.

Forager?

>"Darkseid, you'll never reach the truth."

he's be a damn good cleric / support unit.

SU is more Silver Age/DBZ than anything.

Could he redeem Megan?

>SU
>more like DBZ
Yeah, this gotta be bait

Eh, Rebecca took a lot of notes from it, you got people wanting to destroy the planet turning into dorks, a couple of gag characters, straight up references.

What you just said was 100% retarded, SU takes nothing from DBZ aside from maybe a few references. But the show is nowhere close to “DBZ-like” at all.

He might join The Outsiders. That's way more Steveny.