This show is so painfully unfunny now

This show is so painfully unfunny now.

Attached: squidbillies.jpg (600x450, 181K)

that's a shame I remember laughing nearly to death at the glug episode.
>cheap affordable brain suffocating darkness.
that was a thousand times more cathartic than whatever the agenda of steven unvierse is supposed to be.

can't laugh at anything anymore just get gay hugs from fictional characters?? goddamn cartoon network

It was funny to begin with?

>now

How has this show been going on forever while it barely had a following?

where can I get the sixth episode(Cooler-Heads Prevail)?For some reason all the website I browse mess up and put the fifth instead

It's the last comedy show of Adult Swim's glory days and I'm glad it's alive

rarbg

>Mentioning a show you don't care for in a thread that isn't about that show for no reason other than wanting to whinge
Seething fagot

Would this show be funnier if you're actually from the South and/or the Appalachian Mountains?

Super cheap to make. 12 oz. Mouse would probably still be going if they didn't run out of plot in the second season.

Yes. It's like how King of the Hill is even better the closer you are to Texas.

Georgiafag here, I never really enjoyed this show, but I've always enjoyed Early's voice and mannerisms.

They're either out of ideas or actively decided every episode should be ripped from the headlines. Almost every episode now is just Early strawmanning and doing a thing that was in the news a year ago.

What was the cooler episode supposed to be based on?

The Kaepernick Nike scandal where conservatives were burning Nike products in protest for social media videos

Wait what happened?

Oh. I guess it helps that I pay very little attention to the news and don't notice the direct references as often.

Dude rednecks love their yeti coolers. That's all I got from it

>Seething fagot
Seething faggot

Fuck this show.

Why can it keep going but ATHF had to end?

Like most AS originals, it costs nothing to make, and carries over enough Family Guy/R&M viewers to keep it afloat.

Early isn't even a funny ignorant hick anymore. He's just a mean asshole who hurts his family because he doesn't care.

Eh. I like it now.