Is he the best gay character ever written?

Is he the best gay character ever written?

Attached: 16282A96-3688-47C1-88BE-A7B5B6E16363.png (488x1403, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/03/teen-goes-blind-year-diet-french-fries-white-bread-ham-slices-doctors-say/?noredirect=on
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LGBTQIAPK
youtu.be/Iy9BC2IEQ1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd think so, but then you meet actual gay men and you realise that being gay really is the be all and end all of their personality.

Yes.
Only if you have just met like one or two metro area gays. I'm in a tabletop group with a black gay slut, a quiet, married gay board game lover who's only been with two men and a lipstick lesbian. You'd never know the quiet one was gay unless he spoke, and you wouldn't know his husband was unless they kissed in front of you.

>You'd never know the quiet one was gay unless he spoke, and you wouldn't know his husband was unless they kissed in front of you.
We'd probably assume he was from the company he kept, lol

What’s with gay characters and moustaches?

Attached: F58B2881-6537-44E4-8E6B-A596159D6D2B.png (709x1062, 980K)

>gay guy is in group with bunch of other faggots
>you'd never know
dis nigga serious?

Quiet gays exist, it's just that the LGTB community shuns them for not "embracing their gay" and so they're forced to live the straight life and get married to a woman who's an overbearing bitch and spend all your free raising your retarded stepson.

Arcade Gannon doesn't have a moustache

Attached: Arcade_Gannon.jpg (800x572, 132K)

Bull shit. It's no different that fat neck bears here shaming people who are different than they are or who like different things than they do with their 'patrician' taste versus shit taste type takes.

Cumcatchers

>comparing lifestyles to tastes and preferences in comics
Did you really just go there? Whatever, here's your (you)

not even top three currently on tv, bub

Attached: vlcsnap.png (624x352, 191K)

why is your /tg/ group so fucking gay, faggot dude?

Yes, because he's not one note. Sure he'll make gay jokes /references, but it's far less than half of what he comes out with. His homosexuality is also never used as the butt of a joke by the others. When he does get mocked sexualy, it's for his choice of dudes, much like taunting your buddies for porking an ugly chick.

>

Attached: 1546446892294.png (250x292, 22K)

I'm straight and married, there's a married straight couple in the group, and a straight guy.

I'm 100% serious, you dumb fucking faggot. You'd miss your chance with my friends because you'd never know (except the black one, he'd fuck you raw)

Attached: Lawrence_Trainor_Titans_TV_Series_002.jpg (667x1000, 132K)

No the lgbtq+ community does not. You've confused Tumblr dipshittery with real life.

Arcade is the most overpowered companion of new vegas.
Prove me wrong.

Imagine masking this beautiful face. Terrible casting t bh

Attached: 14568033-6676-44BF-9728-32EA90DB0432.jpg (280x358, 20K)

>I'm straight and married, there's a married straight couple in the group, and a straight guy.
>Look, we have 4 straight people, no one would know.
You really underestimate people, don't you?

>(except the black one, he'd fuck you raw)
That's an oddly homosexual thing to say for a straight married person. Did you happen to witness something like that?

>Prove me wrong
Now why would I ever want to do that? Arcade's my bro.

*Blocks your path

Attached: Lily_Bowen.png (628x462, 644K)

They were gay when I met them. They'd lost their token straight white guy, and I'm funny as fuck so they invited me to game with them. I'd moved away from my original group of grognards thanks to my ex-wife.
I had joined other groups with group finders on the wizards forums and only met groups of powergamers who lived in abject filth (despite having great jobs in an affluent area).

One group I played with, the host's kitchen was just full of fast food bags. Like, they played and ate fast food every day and then tossed the bags in the kitchen.
The host had two kids and a wife who just played wow the whole time. The kids were ignored.

>be best character in show
>show ends so poorly and had such a shitty fan base it’s almost forgotten now
Injustice.

Attached: 97D96A87-8FC9-49B0-AC1B-71CD4F6FFF56.png (440x568, 264K)

washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/03/teen-goes-blind-year-diet-french-fries-white-bread-ham-slices-doctors-say/?noredirect=on

Came here to post this

Make way for a REAL LGBTQIAPDK+ gringo! (that’s latinx for “white boy”)

Attached: B88F358E-F450-475E-861C-B62083DEB325.jpg (330x499, 42K)

>"I have perfect gaydar and knowledge of all gays and all customs of homosexual culture and all possible overlaps"
Whatever, dipshit.
>That's a queer thing to say
Relax, pal. If I were gay, I'd be on /fit or /pol, and you'd have a better chance of picking me up there.

>LGBTQIAPDK
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LGBTQIAPK

Are you having a stroke, user?

>Whatever, dipshit.
Is it true that gays love cattiness? You're especially catty right now.

>Relax, pal. If I were gay, I'd be on /fit or /pol, and you'd have a better chance of picking me up there.
I don't know, friend, you're here and talking quite openly about homosexuality. I'm not against it nor am I going to shame you for lusting after men while you're married.

Attached: rly.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Power couple

No cuz these two exist

Attached: wallyandgus.jpg (720x480, 215K)

They ate more than one kind of fast food, so it probably wasn't an avoidant disorder, but yeah you're not far off

No I think Shore Leave is better only because he's even gayer.

no i forgot if Demisexual was part of the one that included Kink

Phew, good thing it was a typo and not a stroke.

>Is it true that gays love cattiness
In my experience they all love it, but only some of them engage in it, and they're all amateurs next to the bitchiness of Yea Forums.

>Blah blah long stupid catty remark implying I'm gay
Ok you got me I'm a raging, flaming gay that felt the need to use the "my uh...friend is gay" technique on an anonymous imageboard. I'm sorry for trying to lie to someone with perfect gaydar.

>In my experience they all love it, but only some of them engage in it, and they're all amateurs next to the bitchiness of Yea Forums.
Tell us more about what they love, please. For a straight married man, you're quite the expert.

>Ok you got me I'm a raging, flaming gay that felt the need to use the "my uh...friend is gay" technique on an anonymous imageboard. I'm sorry for trying to lie to someone with perfect gaydar.
You're taking it all the wrong way, user. Did I shame you for being gay? I don't think I did.

:3

>Tell us more about what they love
Well, either I'm a gay man and can speak from experience, or if I wasn't lying, for a straight white man I *am* quite the expert. So what else are you curious about?
>You're taking it all the wrong way
Now now, that's just your puritanical repression talking my friend. There's no wrong way to take it if it feels good.

>So what else are you curious about?
>Still stuck on this 10 minutes later.
Ok, dude, we get that you think you know what the homosexual mind wants and craves.

>Now now, that's just your puritanical repression talking my friend. There's no wrong way to take it if it feels good.
There is when you misunderstand me. Wasn't shaming homosexuals or you for lusting after men. I will confess that after all you've mentioned well on your own, that you have invested a bit more interest in this than an actual heterosexual.

I did think this conversation was over, but you didn't seem to.

:3

Would it be weird if Ray WASN'T gay and just very catty?

Very weird, he was clearly hitting on guys throughout the show.

isn't this chickenhawking?

Based
youtu.be/Iy9BC2IEQ1w

>chickenhawking
Define for me, please.

Wherever I'm stuck, it seems I'm stuck with you, and it seems very important to you to make sure that I know I'm gay. I already admitted it here, so why you're fixated is a bit of a mystery.
>I will confess that after all you've mentioned well on your own, that you have invested a bit more interest in this than an actual heterosexual.
So have you, buddy. So have you. See you at the Cuff.

>Wherever I'm stuck, it seems I'm stuck with you, and it seems very important to you to make sure that I know I'm gay.
Not at all, I'm trying to show you that you give people the wrong idea when you talk about homosexuality in the manner that you do. I respect your choice to do so, by the way.
>I already admitted it here, so why you're fixated is a bit of a mystery.
Thought it was sarcasm. I appreciate the honesty!
>So have you, buddy. So have you. See you at the Cuff.
That's where the confusion lies, you think it's about your possible homosexuality but it's about how you think it is.

It's the :3 face, isn't it? Sorry, you're very confused and it's not my fault.

While I didn't witness it firsthand, it was so fun to see all the angry horny "but definitely not homophobic, I swear" straight girls BTFO at that reveal.

Attached: F1E6B322-E7DD-47FC-9030-F34C0028AC9B.jpg (2398x2000, 835K)

Boone is

Chickenhawking is a broad term but roughly equates to a confident older homosexual pushing a younger more uncertain one into doing things they're not actually cool with, be it sexual acts, deciding how they dress, matching tattoos, shit like that.

Look at the interaction; the one poster keeps insinuating and pushing the other that because they know things about their gay friends, they must be gay themselves, eventually forcing a sarcastic confession. It's a kind of domineering behavior that can be pretty fucking dangerous, especially with someone as confused and desperate for approval and validation as a newly out of the closet gay kid.

The LGBT community is also fucking awful about policing it outside of a few decent support groups, so if you're a parent, relative, or otherwise close to a young person who's just came out and they suddenly act like they've been inducted into a cult, a quiet word with the local college support group might be smart.

>Chickenhawking is a broad term but roughly equates to a confident older homosexual pushing a younger more uncertain one into doing things they're not actually cool with, be it sexual acts, deciding how they dress, matching tattoos, shit like that.
You do know that he's married and has an ex-wife, right? Read the thread before making gross insinuations, user.

>Not at all, I'm trying to show you that you give people the wrong idea when you talk about homosexuality in the manner that you do.
And what wrong idea am I, the gay, giving? The idea that some gays don't stick to an easily identifiable public persona? That they are friends with straights and lesbians? That my one friend, who is a proud slut, would be willing and possibly even happy to take one for the team and get a homophobe over his closet case?
I thought I was the gay expert, but it seems that not only am I not, but that you are- and that your investment in showing me how wrong I am is very high.
Why is that? Are you afraid of something?
It's ok, I don't need an answer. That's a question you should answer to your mirror. I know how gay I am already.

It takes me no time at all the time the piss out of someone. Write me many paragraphs about how much you know. I can't be any more sarcastic than this.

>It takes me no time at all to take the piss out of someone.
I'm sorry, this was funny until you took it more seriously. I didn't know sharing my observations would push you to overanalyze me.

Nah, he's just trolling, because something about my story bothers him. Can't say what it is; the implication of non-obvious gays, that they can be friends with straights, or maybe it's just that I said something- anything, really, about myself as a way to imply authority and he decided to do what trolls do.

>because something about my story bothers him
Is it really this difficult to accept that one user took the piss out of two other anons on Yea Forums?

Are you two new to this whole imageboard thing?

It's almost as if, despite what you know, you can't apply to anyone else but yourselves. What gives?

bihets don’t count. i would have agreed if you said midnighter.

Mmmm, I mean, it's possible, but it just doesn't seem that way. It really seems more like you have a sort of deep investment in this. Some sort of deep fear, either of being discovered in some way, or of a discovery.

If that's what your head canon's telling you, I can't convince you otherwise.

I will say it's funny to see the both of you try this hard to get any point across. I hope you two have a great day!

See you at the Cuff.

Attached: Picture4-13.png (853x720, 403K)

also

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I came into this thread just to post this, Wallace is the most BASED gay guy in fiction

>new poster
Thanks for the laughs

Attached: hahaha.jpg (900x675, 82K)

I hate Ray so much.

Attached: freddy.png (294x298, 70K)

I think we both know you're not laughing. But that can be fixed.

>But that can be fixed.
Yes, Yea Forums X. Problem solved for you.

I like how it's understated that he can keep up with someone like Brock on missions and they don't make a big deal about it.

There's lots of flashbacks.

He's definitely amongst the funniest.

Nah. I phonepost. New problem, same as the old problem. See you at the Cuff.

This guy was grear

I'm sorry you felt this was something to prove to yourself. Feel better!

.......Gilette has been off archer for some time what did you mean by this?

You think it's one way, but it's actually another. Try learning, or at least, committing to walking away after you've said you would three times

You had the choice to leave, yet you're still here. I don't have to say much to provoke you either. Feel better!

I don't want to leave. The responses are so effortless, the justifications so thin.
Relax.

Sounds like you've never dealt with the LGBT+ community for any length of time; where do you think the Tumblr dipshittery originated from?

Freddie Mercury