Whats the angriest youve ever gotten at a cartoon

For me it would have to be either samurai jacks finale, star vs finale, adventure times finale, or when FP dumped finn, and the announcement of nu-she ra.

Attached: FF313EE0-F1CA-49FB-96F6-4F2CD19DB478.jpg (720x678, 44K)

Bendy

Never

Never for the last 15 years I think

What happened fifteen years ago?

>the announcement of nu-she ra.
Oh
One of these faggots.

I can’t really recall? I don’t think I usually do get angry at a show. Never does anything to offend me.

I didn't get angry at Star vs ending

I was legitimate CONCERNED over the fact the show portrayed genocide as ok as long as you achieve your goals in a KIDS SHOW

The Dean/Sirena reveal in Venture Bros.

When did you get such a boner for morals?

This. The implications are far more concerning than any amount of anger could portray.

It's not about morals, it's about shows blatantly saying "it's okay to murder everyone as long as you're happy!". Doesn't that ring a few warning bells?

Nope. Who cares about lessons in cartoons?

>adventure times finale
there is nothing to get upset about that.
>and the announcement of nu-she ra.
Why would you be upset about something you never watched and actually turned overal good?

>Whats the angriest youve ever gotten at a cartoon
When Danny Fenton reverted the memories of his parents after they found out, when he had zero fucking reason to do it. Like the secret wasout and it all truned for the best and they accepted him, but he reverted things back because REASON.

Literally zero fucking reason to do it outside of maintaining the Status quo. it was just that. At least, for fairy God Parents, he did it so he wouldn't lose his fairies. Here not a single justification.

Attached: 0.jpg (443x348, 40K)

>being a grown man getting upset over cartoons made for children
that's an oof and a yikes from me, y'all

>the Simpsons
Where to begin...

>When Danny Fenton reverted the memories of his parents after they found out
It really ruin what would be otherwise one of the best episode of the show.

>Why would you be upset about something you never watched and actually turned overal good?
Because i did watch it and it was turned into sex negative feminist shit, you cock gobbiling shit taste faggot
>excusing adventure times shit finale
Literally kill yourself you waste of air.

Attached: 2E82EB42-325F-43E3-AABD-733CA6CCEB1D.jpg (1009x702, 228K)

Adult Swim renewing Rick & Morty for seven seasons when it was already getting old in the second.

The entirety of Disney's Hunchback. As ever, they take an excellent, deep and soulful tale and turn into a song and dance based pile of absolute and utter shit. The entire time I was muttering 'no, No, NO, FUCKING NOOOO You assholes fucked it all up! Fuck YOU!' I'm not allowed to babysit the kids in the family anymore.

>it was turned into sex negative feminist shit
How? It was actually less feminist than most cartoons, the males were not portrayed as literally retarded like most shows do.

>d it was turned into sex negative feminist shit,
Not really. what I get from that show is that Lesbian cats are psychos you need to remove from your life.

>>excusing adventure times shit finale
It was honestly enjoyable. Definitely nothing to get upset about.

My uncle buttfucked me

it wasn't even just his parents- literally everyone supported him on it, Dash, Paulina, the other nameless school peoples. And he went back to being a weirdo outcast because...?

Beast Machines rustled some serious fucking jimmies in me. Crippling Rattrap, turning Optimus into an ecoterrorist but having Silverbolt become an edgy weeb crossed a line.

Attached: lovebirds.jpg (320x320, 9K)

A cartoon has never really ever made me autisically angry. The only piece of fiction I can say did that was Mass Effect 3's ending but I think that's understandable since I spent well over a couple thousand hours on the first two games just to be hit by the worst ending of all time

>How? It was actually less feminist than most cartoons, the males were not portrayed as literally retarded like most shows do.
All the women are dykes with no breasts, and all the males are portrayed as metrosexual faggots including hordak, also kyle is how noelle feels about every man alive.
>It was honestly enjoyable. Definitely nothing to get upset about.
>liking bubbiline
I hope someone curb stomps your brains out, you are scum that should be removed from the earth to make it a better place with your absence.

Attached: C5F26226-6733-4A19-80B7-D658295C8367.jpg (470x1029, 48K)

STATUS QUO
For a long time, I thought it was upper-executive meddling who wanted to keep milking the concept, but with the recent online display of Butch Hartman, I might consider he was actually at the source of it. the guy has a talent to shoot himself in the foot.

anti-feminists are worse than feminists

>anti-feminists are worse than feminists
The most cucked comment ive ever had the displeasure to read on Yea Forums(nel)

>All the women are dykes with no breasts
Doesn't really impact on the writing.
> and all the males are portrayed as metrosexual faggots including hordak
You mean like in the OG show?
>>liking bubbiline
that's you issue? It ake less than 30 seconds and doesn't really have an impact on the rest of the final, how can it make you mad in any ways?

Honest question, how long are you going to make the same complaints? It's not healthy to obsess over shit you hate.

Attached: 1479253921580.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>The most cucked comment ive ever had the displeasure to read on Yea Forums(nel)
So, how long have you been there? less than a day? 30 minutes?

>All the women are dykes with no breasts, and all the males are portrayed as metrosexual faggots
Holy shit!! Is that a motherfucking Jojo reference???

Attached: jojo-bizarre-adventure.png (486x765, 828K)

>Doesn't really impact on the writing.
>muh writing
Eat shit, i dont care about dyke shipping and females should look feminine you prudefaggot
>You mean like in the OG show?
Bow mightve been a bit flamboyant but not all out gay like his raceswapped imposter is, and hordak is an edward cullen faggot now.
>that's you issue? It ake less than 30 seconds and doesn't really have an impact on the rest of the final, how can it make you mad in any ways?
>lets shit on finn by denying him a love interest and essentially not using him throughout the entire finale
Again, kill yourself.

>Bad ending kills all AI, killing Edi and making the truce between the geth and the quarians you made pointless

>"Good" ending makes you control the reapers but you basically defeat the whole purpose of wiping then out as a threat once and for all

>The """""BEST'""""" ending literally makes everyone in the universe gentically the same even though it literally goes against the whole theme of Mass effect being that diversity is a strength and that all races in the Galaxy can do anything if they work together besides their differences

Honest to God the worst ending I've ever seen in all of media, what were they fucking thinking. And the WORST PART is that Mass effect 3 is a genuinely really fucking good game both story and gameplay wise, the ending just fucking ruined it's reputation forever.

Attached: 1568010335765.png (960x960, 1.21M)

go back to watching one of the hundreds of youtube videos where 30 year old men shit themselves over cartoons and captain marvel

There is also the forth ending where you simply let the reapers kill everyone, it is implied that the next races manage to copy the machine through Liara records and defeat the reapers tho.

Wasn't there a non awful ending that was locked behind dlc or multiplayer gameplay?

Not them but didn’t he get with a witch or something?

>and females should look feminine you prudefaggot
Creators make their show look how they want it to look.
>Bow mightve been a bit flamboyant but not all out gay like his raceswapped imposter is,
Netflix Bow is not more gay. His parents are, though.
>>lets shit on finn by denying him a love interest
So, you get upset at the final for something that didn't actually happens in the final? Not to mention, you are getting upset for something that the show actually doesn't do, as Finn actually has a love interest. You clearly didn't watch the last season, or you'd know Finn is now with Huntress Wizard.

You know this thread could actually be fun if you didn't complain about Fake things.

>Again, kill yourself.
I'd prefer to do it over actually real things.

Teen Titans Go's "Let's get serious" episode. It sums up a good portion of why I hate the show.
>inb4 lol you're mad at a kidz show because of nostalgia
For every cartoon I've seen, I have never seen one with such bitterness and blatant disrespect for its fanbase.

With Huntress Wizard, yes. OP id eating huge dick and making up things to get upset about.

>Wasn't there a non awful ending that was locked behind dlc or multiplayer gameplay?
Nah, they release some free dlc that just showed slideshow pictures that further explained what happened after your decision but even then most of it was hand waving and unsatisfactory.

>Creators make their show look how they want it to look.
And it looks like utter fucking shit for that
>Netflix Bow is not more gay.
Objectively false
>His parents are, though.
Again, agenda driven
>So, you get upset at the final for something that didn't actually happens in the final? Not to mention, you are getting upset for something that the show actually doesn't do, as Finn actually has a love interest. You clearly didn't watch the last season, or you'd know Finn is now with Huntress Wizard.

You know this thread could actually be fun if you didn't complain about Fake things.
Hes implied to get with her but never has any closure, he was written out of his own shows finale only to be replaced by dyke faggotry.

I hope you die in a mass shooting, i really really do.

Yeah but that's fucking lame. I don't want to play a fucking 3 game long saga just to choose the ending that's basically "sorry nigga you failed oopsie poopsie." That's fucking retarded, this is suppose to be SHEPERD AND HIS GALAXY'S story not the story about how the next niggas did it. We got cheated man.

Jesus Christ. What a waste of a thread.

Attached: Edgytear.jpg (528x292, 127K)

Is that the clown one
I hated the clown one
>It's for kids so we're allowed to be shit
At that point I realised that the showeunners didn't want to make a funny little parody, they just wanted to make a loud obnoxious show for the big bucks. I have no problem with that but at least own up to it instead of waving around a mantra you use to hide your true intentions you pieces of shit.

>And it looks like utter fucking shit for that
Tastes Not something to be the "angriest" about.
>Objectively false
Opinion
>Again, agenda driven
irrelevant. "agenda" is never a legitimate complain.

>Hes implied to get with her
No he isn't. That ship is sink in season 4.
>but never has any closure,
He does, he grow to learn him and PB weren't meant to be.
>, he was written out of his own shows finale
He wans't and play a key role in it.
>to be replaced by dyke faggotry
Nope, that didn't replace him. that only took 30 seconds. You could argue that Betty took over, but that was for the sake of pure straight hetero-love.

>I hope you die in a mass shooting, i really really do.
I hope you manage to get a better grasp at objectivity.

The only things related to cartoons that have made me anywhere near angry is just the continued disdain Disney has shown towards 2D animation as a whole. The medium that built the whole company and in turn was responsible for some of the most impressive animation of all time now just treats it like total shit by shutting down their 2D animation departments and shifting focus to 3D animation, and then by remaking their 2D films into "live action" remakes. It just feels so disrespectful. It doesn't really make me mad, but just kind of annoys me and drains me of hope for the future of 2D animation.

>Tastes Not something to be the "angriest" about.
It looks objectively awful
>opinion
Shut the fuck up
>irrelevant. "agenda" is never a legitimate complain.
Yes, it most certainly is, it effects the show for the worse, as evidenced by dyke ra

And no, finn got no respect or closure in adventure times shit finale, shut you fat mouth up because you clearly dont know what youre talking about

>Adult Swim renewing Rick & Morty for seven seasons
Excuse me, but what? Is that true? Seven seasons? I thought it was just 70 episodes.

Attached: 20202.png (988x739, 893K)

Nigga a season of Rick and Morty is 10 episodes

Bob Iger pissing on Disney as a whole
Other then that really just small things

That Adventure Time episode where LSP and Marceline just go around beating up innocent people. What the fuck is that episode? Why would you even make that, what the hell is wrong with everyone who thought that okay?

>It looks objectively awful
Opinion
>Shut the fuck up
You are not my mom
>Yes, it most certainly is, it effects the show for the worse, as evidenced by dyke ra
Whether or not a show has an agenda has nothing to do with how well written it is.

>inn got no respect or closure in adventure times shit finale
He has closure with Fern, which was the result of a big whole arc, he also manage to elevate to a warrior that know when a war should be avoided and succeed. HE is also key in bringing Betty to the IK.

>, shut you fat mouth up because you clearly dont know what youre talking about
You clearly didn't watch the final, as it is clear you have no idea the kiss has basically no impact on it.

I actually like the show.

I can name 200000000 things in adventure Time that pissed me off, but nothing pisses me off more than how they destroyed Finn's Dad's Sword. They treat it so fucking nonchalantly when the sword was presented to us as not only what could be his definitive weapon, but also his LITERAL DEAD ADOPTIVE DAD'S LAST GIFT TO HIM. Add that to the fact that Dad's dungeoun is my faveroite fucking episode of the entire show and you get a sequence that pisses me off to this day Everytime I think about it. But again, that's one of the MANY things I can go on and on about post season 3 adventure time

>Atticus coming back to life with zero consequences in Infinity Train

Attached: atticus knew.jpg (640x360, 46K)

>but nothing pisses me off more than how they destroyed Finn's Dad's Sword.
See this? This is actual legitimate reason to get angry.

>Nigga a season of Rick and Morty is 10 episodes
>10 episodes
>10 episodes per season
>70 episodes got ordered
Nigga, what? What? WHAT?

Attached: nigga_what.gif (400x300, 1.27M)

I don't mind characters coming back to life if it is well set.

The horror of Atticus turning into a dogroach is enough to satisfy me and it contain in itself the way to his salvation.

Evil Rhinox did it for me.

>Adventure Time
It didn't happen all at once, but the tonal shift after Pen ran out of ideas to the popularization of storyboard-driven narratives really soured the show for me. I feel characterization suffered most.

Attached: 1549047104666.png (3426x1543, 882K)

When they put an okko character in the finale of Mighty Magiswords, not only for making them not refer it as such but just as "the crossover ep" but now I can't satch it.

I disagree. Especially with mini-arc like The islands and elements.

When the diamonds got redeemed in Steven Universe. Genocidal tyrants got off scot free from all the misery they caused just because they're family.

>Adventure Time
Man.
Fuck Breezey.

Breezy is actually a good episode, especially as it put an end to all the shipping Drama Finn was going through.

>Opinion
Fact
>Whether or not a show has an agenda has nothing to do with how well written it is.
A show with an agenda like that is always badly written
>durr hurr you didnt watch it
Always the cop out excuse for a bitch with mo argument.

I think you should ding-dong diddly kill yourself

>Fact
Not really.
>A show with an agenda like that is always badly written
Nope, it's unrelated
>Always the cop out excuse for a bitch with mo argument.
I provided an argument, I exposed you as being unable to to tell how thing actually went. Otherwise, you'd know for a fact the kiss doesn't have much f an importance in the final.

>Nope, it's unrelated
Its very fucking related, you blind idiot. Look at all the problems in dyke ra directly caused by its agenda

And finn was denied his original love interest, only to focus on them and betty more instead, fuck this finale.

>Its very fucking related, you blind idiot. Look at all the problems in dyke ra directly caused by its agenda
If you have issue with the show, it's because of its writing, whether or not it has an agenda change nothing to that. Complaining about agenda is always invalid. Most creation will always carry a message or an other. You don't complain about a constant. Especially as it is not decisive in the quality of the writing.

Its always valid, because of the shows feminist agenda its tainted by tumblr tier humor and shipping writing instead of good action or cool designs.

>Its always valid, because of the shows feminist agenda
Irrelevant. always.
>tainted by tumblr tier humor and shipping writing instead of good action or cool designs.
One doesn't forbid the other.

It's sad how a potentially good thread was ruined by your stupid thinking.

>It's not about morals, it's about shows blatantly saying "it's okay to murder everyone as long as you're happy!". Doesn't that ring a few warning bells?
Then it IS about morals...?

Adventure time's ending was shit tho.

>70 eps in R&M is 7 seasons
>R&M will have 10 seasons
If they keep having 1.5 to 2 years between season premieres, this show will last for more than approx. 12 years. Imagine.

Attached: 1567524825127.png (1280x720, 1022K)

Not the user you quoted, but it's more about the failure of a show trying to have good moral and failing at it in the most outward way.

>durr hurr da agenda doesnt effect show even when it clearly effects its writing and humor
Do you feel proud being the most retarded piece of shit ive talked too?

I liked it. My only real issue is that it seems it happened one season too soon.

Star didn’t do it for herself. She sacrificed the magical realms to end the Mewnians’ bigotry against monsters. Even Hekapoo agreed that it would be beneficial to everyone in the long run.

One could argue that Star was a radical, but she did have the best intentions in mind.

This bullshit because it screws with my childhood.

Attached: arthur-gay-wedding-episode-banned.jpg (620x420, 105K)

>I usually get mad when the characters are out of character or the continuity doesn't make sense

Offhand, the Europe episode from Fosters. In Bendy at least Bloo was also getting fucked over and Bendy did at least get fucked up a bit.

With the Europe ep everyone minus Madame Foster lost. Mac in particular got utterly fucked over for those dumbasses who kept fucking around all when he was trying to be nice. Those were his fucking tickets. He didn't have to fucking bring any of them especially with his fucking stupid they were being. Then it turns out the broad stole from him.

Then the ending where the one character who had a good reason for wanting to go gets to come with Foster, only for it to turn out her family straight up ditched her because they didn't like her singing.

Simpsons.

I was like this too, then I rewatched the season about a month ago. I’m guess I’m just happy that Dean realizes his mistake, and that Hank is going off on his own. Glad he doesn’t even try to talk to Sirena or anything

>Not realizing Danny wanted to be treated like a regular person.

Come on man, you can't be this stupid.

I understand getting mad at the show finale or major plot point, but getting mad at a show announcement makes you a huge faggot.

The angriest I've ever got was horse show S3 finale.

Obligatory, I guess?

Attached: 0.png (682x460, 668K)

I am pretty sure a big deal for Arnold was being afraid his parents not taking well being a ghost.

Nazis thought that killing jews was the best way to end the opression against german people. ISIL thought that getting rid of shia muslims would make harder for the west to opress sunnis on Iraq.