JOKER FOOTAGE LEAKED

JOKER FOOTAGE LEAKED

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

Attached: joker.jpg (1012x1500, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mc1ia8RkqN0
youtube.com/watch?v=dOpmXSYvhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=xkEf_qD8ajY
files
youtube.com/watch?v=gGV-JOOq6z4
247wallst.com/economy/2019/08/04/the-gun-control-laws-that-are-most-likely-to-work-are-not-about-banning-weapons-study-says/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-4
gunsandammo.com/editorial/best-states-for-gun-owners-2017/247983
investopedia.com/terms/c/correlationcoefficient.asp
conservapedia.com/Mass_shootings_prevented_by_armed_citizens
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
drive.google.com/file/d/1UUqzUCzJcrnhIO64ld4nx5kizmRVGmMH/view?usp=drivesdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(character)#Cultural_impact_and_legacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SEND

OK this is kino

>that first clip
Jesus I knew it was rated R but damn

You think the mods will make a spoilers sticky like they did for endgame?

He actually said it

>... fuck jannies...
Wtf?

Fuck, he's so hot

Here’s hoping we get a decent camrip

Attached: image.jpg (1242x557, 834K)

S O C I E T Y

Attached: 1566042396571.png (600x177, 114K)

I thought the SOCIETY bit would just be a meme, but goddamn. They went there.

It looked pretty realistic. It reminded me of the Bud Dwyer suicide video.
youtube.com/watch?v=mc1ia8RkqN0

Not sure what changed from the script that leaked. This appears to be 1:1

That's real gore btw so don't click if you're squeamish.

Attached: tumblr_lvptodCpgD1qcqwuwo1_500.png.jpg (496x700, 106K)

I really hate Joker's mannerisms. They're uncomfortable in a "I don't want to watch a guy doing it for an hour and a half" way.

Probably just the Zazie Beetz scenes

Attached: joker 2019 leak~01.png (720x709, 378K)

I don’t know about the rest of you, but a Penguin origin movie would have been fucking fantastic over this.

>jumpscaring the midget only to have the door chain out of his reach
Okay, that was pretty funny

I honestly think we need a movie like this right bow, with all the feminist anti male shit being forced into everything this feels cathartic.

Literally nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-153358_Chrome.jpg (1079x1258, 459K)

Thanks for the warning user.

the movie is anti-capitalist and feminist, user

>and feminist
Press X for doubt

>Joker actually telling jokes
>Joker actually being funny
>Joker actually making some sort of statement
Unironically might be cool desu

Fuck I just watched the 1st clip and they both got taken down when I opened the 2nd.

This piece of shit won the Golden Lion?

>these bloodbath
how the fuck this gore shit gonna relate to DCEU?

It's not

as has been said a million fucking times you DCuck retard

the black woman is sexually harassed by her white male boss and she sympathizes with joker by the end of it

>Joker actually telling jokes
>Joker actually being funny

What videos did you watch?

There's... Nothing feministic about that.

>Maybe the real Joker was society all along.

I got tears in my eyes. Bravo Todd.

Holy shit that was hardcore

I wanted to avoid spoilers, but all I want to know is this: is the Joker getting raped true?

Attached: GordonBTAS.jpg (640x480, 38K)

The first one was better. The second one had him stabbing some fat guy to death but I don't know who it is or why (couldn't make out the audio), then a midget tried to escape, Joker told the midget he wouldn't hurt him but then when he got close he scared him, the midget ran to the apartment door but he couldn't reach the latch to open it, then the clip ended.

Yes. Commissioner Gordon and Batman hold him down and make him squeal like a pig.
youtube.com/watch?v=dOpmXSYvhHc

Yes, by one of his mom's boyfriends.

The second clip was actually funny.

>he actually said it
This is going to win best picture

Any updates on the /pol/ shooting planned?

>evil white man abuses woman of color
>fires her after she stands up for herself
>she sympathizes with protagonist against society

/pol/ is a board of peace, user.

Jesus H Christ. I'm pretty desensitized to gore, but that was fucked up.

I though the amerifags worrying about getting shot up in the theatre were full of shit, but after watching that first clip I wouldn't go either.

Geece why are murricans like that? It's just fiction.

With all the recent shootings and incel hating, this movie is going to cause a sjw meltdown

Actually I wouldn’t consider theaters the only target. Just tread lightly the first two weeks after release, because any nutjob in clown makeup could pull a stunt in a public place. Observe the signs, be smart, notify someone if you feel something is off

That was mild as fuck user.
Even Once Upon A Time in Hollywood has more explicit gore.

Any Batman villain origin story would have been better over this, courtroom drama with Harvey Dent, a story about a washed up actor struggling to find work Basil Karlo, the story of a new serial killer who develops in Gotham and eludes the police Victor Zasz, watching a Harleen Quintzel slowly become corrupted by the inmates that she interviews at Arkham Asylum. All of this would have been better than “I’m sad and had a shitty home life so I’m Rising Up and making society pay!!”

I want to see the scene where he drinks all the ocean water

Ladies and gentlemen.

This is the Joker we deserve.

Movie hitting too close to home for you, user?

Well that's a Tarrantino flick, lots of gore is expected.

This. The best advice I can give is to get your open carry license ASAP. The only way to protect yourself in America is with a gun. Don't let the liberals stop you from exercising your 2nd amendment rights. Be Smart. Be Safe. Be Strapped.

Should've made a Rogues heist movie.
Or a Luthor political satire movie.
Or a Penguin crime movie.

>Society
>pussy ass bitch Joker
>if leaks are true it's not even the supervillain Joker, it's just his inspiration.
Next they'll make a movie about the Martha that both Superman and Batman's moms were coincidentally named after.

Once Upon a Time was cartoony Tarantino gore, Joker looks way more realistic

Still not feminist. You guys have no fucking idea what it means, in fact it has been considered misogynistic because it puts the blame on the psychopath's origins in the black woman who didn't nurture him proper.

And with a Joker series these can all be lies he tells himself with some truth sprinkled in which can lead to a franchise of Joker telling all types of fucked up origin stories and possibly none of them being true.

Penguin Pain and Prejudice is actually perfect for a movie

Are we supposed to be empathetic towards this dude? He's a whiny piece of shit.

Attached: 1484788750466.jpg (624x480, 41K)

>leaked
Yeah, sure. Totally not a marketing ploy.

>he actually says SOCIETY

Attached: 1390608706320.png (500x569, 368K)

>>if leaks are true it's not even the supervillain Joker, it's just his inspiration.
I mean, it was pretty obvious once we found out that this movie is set in the 80s, back when Thomas Wayne was still alive. Unless we're supposed to believe that the Joker was like 60 when he first fought Batman.

>Harleey Quinn movie
No.

>Empathetic
No, I think we're supposed to be worried. You wouldn't want some whiny piece of shit to shoot or stab you just because they've lost it, would you?

Reminder this is as much a comic book movie as Catwoman.

Attached: 312fdb72c9e2633c1f2e48d5e45f70c0.png (1022x581, 987K)

What’s all this talk of an orange cat?

Script indicates that there are subtle hints here and there that this story is fabricated, especially at the end. Joker is an unreliable narrator

I’m just annoyed by the lack of creativity, rather than use the obvious popular platform of super hero films to try something new, they instead opted to retell the same story as Falling Down, Taxi Driver, King Of Comedy, and other acclaimed films, in some cases it’s a shot for shot remake. Seems lazy to me is all.
I would honestly rise up and clap for eight minutes straight if, by the end of the movie, we have a hard zoom out from Joker, I’m sorry, Arthur’s, eyeball to find him watching a movie in the background of an interview and just telling the shrinks what he’s watching.

Lazarus pit

Throughout the movie Arthur has a pet orange cat. After he finally goes off the deep end, before the show with Murray, he sets the cat free. However when he does the cat has no reflection indicating that said cat doesn’t actually exist

No, not Harley Quinn, how the dumb slut who fucked her way through med school became Harley Quinn, just like this movie is how he became Joker

They literally changed "system" to "society" in the line before he shoots the TV presenter, iirc.

Garfield

>"the leaked script is outdated guys!!"
>it's literally the same thing as the leaked script

that scene with De Niro is pretty much the same as in the leaked script, even has the same dialogue

Attached: 1539705958697.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>Joker is an unreliable narrator
It makes sense for the movie to be the inspiration for Joker's violent madness. He wants to kill people so badly, he'd execute a talk show host live on television simply because they couldn't see eye to eye.

The way he looks after he shoots Murray. It is almost as if he was expecting cheers. He even gets up to do his little dance possibly in some sort of desperate attempt to win back the audience. In the movie, Arthur must be really caught up in the attention that he gets from the violence.

Would a blank journal suffice?

am i having a stroke? why is everyone saying Arthur?

That's what Joe Kerr's name is in this movie. Arthur Fleck.

>In the movie, Arthur must be really caught up in the attention that he gets from the violence.
It was the only way for him to get attention. Everyone ignored him when he cried and started to act crazy.

Because that’s his name in the movie

WE
LIVE
IN
A
SOCIETY

Cope

Attached: 737DD370-64B6-4D18-8122-B695649E4FDB.jpg (960x524, 51K)

What, like, the whole time we see him writing in a journal only to discover in the last shot he only has a single word written in it? “Punchline” Cut to black and we hear him laugh? Could be alright, but I’ll feel the same way I felt after reading the Killing Joke: like I just wasted 10 dollars

>simply because they couldn't see eye to eye.
He executed him because he made fun of him. He brought the gun before they disagreed. The entire point of showing up was to kill him. It's very clear the political statement is just to mask his selfish lashing out. Learn to interpret characterization.

The first shot was schlocky and not too unexpected

Joker shooting him again and then wondering if he wants to shoot him a third time was pretty kino

Well, now you can look forward to all of these. DC will milk this concept to death once they realize they have a hit on their hands. They are already planning a Lex Luthor solo movie. It's gonna be a whole Villain Cinematic Universe with dark, edgy, realistic reimaginings of every DC villain.

they would be crazy not to do it

If he was planning to kill him before he was there, he probably didn't agree with him before. Do consider that the talk show host spoke of Joker on television for a bit before he went on air.

I thought this movie was about him running away from society!?

Attached: Luna.png (111x111, 2K)

Raped in script, not in movie, just abuse and trauma

Black girl is completely changed in the movie, she's mostly a hallucination from Arthur and when Arthur confronts her irl he sneaks into her house when sleeping, then it cuts to him walking out. Implying he kills her

He speaks with a therapist about “the episode”, hands her his journal upon request, and says “This is how I remember it”. It’s blank

>Raped in script, not in movie, just abuse and trauma
That won't do.

Attached: Gordon shadows.jpg (640x480, 45K)

None of those characters are anywhere near popular enough to jump onto WBDC’s Radar user. Naw, I expect we’ll get a Harley Quinn solo movie, another Joker film and finally Joker vs Harley.
WBDC knows that Joker and Harley are two of the three pillars of DC along with Batman, anyone else and they’re taking too big of a risk on. They’re lucky that Aquaman and Shazam turned out as well as they did

i'll watch this when it comes out on dvd because i'm not trying to die in the theater
imagine if the last things you ever experienced were the smell of shitty movie popcorn and joaquin phoenix talking about society

Because DC hates nothing more than its own source material

The is the first time I saw Joker or any movie supervillain as actually insane rather than "crazy" being an excuse for being retarded(Thanos).

>CaptainAmericanPSA.webm

>They are already planning a Lex Luthor solo movie.
It's amazing how people on this board were retarded enough to fall for that

The simple solution is just open carry to the theater. Let any potential shooters know you're armed and not to start shit. Course you have to live in an open carry state for that.

>Society

Attached: Heavy.png (520x678, 301K)

How spoilery is the clip?

>shooter pops up
>you shoot the shooter
>everyone goes "THERE IS A SECOND SHOOTER, SHOOT HIM"
nice job playing hero

Attached: MEGA.png (900x900, 3.1M)

It's the climax of the movie.

It's the end of the movie

>They are already planning a Lex Luthor solo movie.
That's basically Wall Street with more ego and megalomania. Just like Joker is basically Taxi Driver with more clown motifs. What's your issue?

>take cover
>throw a gas grenade
done

Lead poisoning user

Yeah, because getting hit by a stray bullet isn't a possibility if they decide to try killing each other.

It's implied that Joker kills her and that the rest of their interactions past the first one shown in the movie is all inside his head. That's more of some weird incel power fantasy than feminist bs

user a lot of these people take their own lives in the process. They’re not going to chicken out because you’re carrying too

>everyone goes "THERE IS A SECOND SHOOTER, SHOOT HIM"
>nice job playing hero
Literally has never happened
Reality has proven it's better to have the gun

>some inbred retard is making out with his sister/wife not paying attention to the movie
>someone in the movie shoots a gun or pops a champagne cork
>cletus gets up and starts shooting at anyone getting up to go to the restroom

Is it really illegal to ban guns in theatres? Don't heavily populated areas have security check for weapons?

I thought I was crazy, but I had the same thought.
This kind of movie in this era?
Some shit will definitely go down.
Idiots are always swayed by moving pictures

>If you shoot an active shooter the number of active shooters in the world remains the same
Don't be stupid.

And anyway, you'd just have to stand your ground. Their fault if they can't tell a good guy with a gun from a bad guy with a gun.

Seems like that’s a good way to unintentionally get people killed, the gunshots are already going to put people into a panic, and cutting the visibility down from low to almost nil would potentially cause a human stampede that would get people killed, not to mention a theater is an enclosed environment so the smoke might fill the place up pretty well if it’s powerful enough. The lack of oxygen would just further the panic

SOCIETY

This is why shootings almost NEVER happen in open carry states like Texas

REDDIT MEME

>Literally has never happened
Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr.

>On Thanksgiving night, the sounds of gunshots inside an Alabama mall sent shoppers diving for cover and sprinting for exits. Outside the mall, Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr. pulled out a gun and rushed to protect shoppers, his family said. But Mr. Bradford was soon dead. An off-duty police officer working security at the mall, Riverchase Galleria in Hoover, Ala., fatally shot him, the authorities said. In the days that followed, the official account by the Hoover Police Department of what happened inside and outside the mall has shifted drastically. At first, the officer was praised for stopping a gunman after two people were shot outside a Footaction store on the second floor. Then the police said that Mr. Bradford was not in fact the gunman and that the true gunman remained on the loose.
>On Nov. 11, the other man, Jemel Roberson, was killed while on duty as a security guard at a Chicago-area bar. He was chasing after a gunman when a police officer fatally shot him.

>he really thinks having a shitty pistol is gonna stop a mass shooter who’s usually decked out with fully auto assault rifles and probably a bullet proof vest

Imagine actually being this dumb.

You know these guys just literally start shooting as soon as they enter whatever building they chose right? Have fun reacting to a shooter in a crowded ass movie theater with people going ape shit.

Attached: 007A001A-1999-49B2-9CD2-9DCC61E39658.jpg (720x540, 69K)

>8ch coming back online in a week
>Joker coming out in less than a month
Anyone want to make a bet on when the next spree killing will drop?

>A Joker movie that has already won one of the most prestigious film awards? DC is awful, why are they doing this?
>Yo, I hope Papa Feige makes a Doctor Doom movie. Marvel is so based, it surely would win many awards!

>Die in a theatre

Why would this happen

After watching these clips I am genuinely concerned that it will influence some loser to go on a mass shooting

This, with the joker they can pull some pseudo deep, social commentary bs. The rest are the usual cape villains. Also making this part of any shared universe would soil this version of the clown. Effectively raping him.

Everyone has guns in America. I'm Canadian so my chances of getting shot in theaters is virtually zero.

>need to resort to company wars to defend Joker
Sad

>Is it really illegal to ban guns in theatres?
Most states have laws prohibiting cities from enacting/enforcing any gun laws on their own, but it's not unconstitutional if that's what you're asking. And theaters could ban guns of their own initiative.

>Don't heavily populated areas have security check for weapons?
Yeah, at federal government offices and gigantic places like Disney World where they could afford that. Not at any theater I've ever heard of. Fuck me, you're lucky if they even bother to check your ticket.

You're being sarcastic, right?

Why would I need to defend a Golden Lion winner?

Well it happened During The Dark Knight Rises because it was a huge movie and the psycho wanted to kill as many people as possible to gain infamy like most mass shooters often do

Yea Forums thinks it's going to happen during this shitty R-rated arthouse indie movie because they're literally the dumbest people on the planet

>He brought the gun before they disagreed.
You forgot how he watched De Niro talk shit about him on TV before he shot him.

He got a point when every complain is "I personally don't like it" and "some movie did something similar" when literally every single superhero movie so far was even less original

He said almost

Highly doubt anything's gonna happen unless some /pol/-tard is planning something

if it doesn't happen in a theater it's going to happen eventually when one future mass shooter says he was inspired by the Joker movie

Go to the fucking theater, you poor, socially-incompetent manchild.

Apparently I'm being too subtle...

Attached: srsly.png (331x249, 92K)

>Don't heavily populated areas have security check for weapons?

No america isn’t some 90s techno-industrial dietitian future where we have gestapo and metal detectors at every building

Movie theaters can’t afford metal detectors and it honestly would scare off movie goers even if they had any regardless

Wow a mass shooting is going to happen at some point in the future and people are going to blame a violent movie for it? Tell us more Nostradipshit

You could be as explicit as possible with fucking charts and graphs and it would still be too subtle for a lot of people here

Here's a movie theater survival tip: keep in mind that your chances of getting shot in a theater are really fucking slim and just see the movie you colossal faggot. Don't let a hypothetical boogeyman live in your head rent free.

What happens to the midget?

I said the shooter will say he was inspired by the movie you retard, in the age of shooter manifestos it's bound to happen
It's not like the old days when people blamed Doom because they had no fucking idea what the shooter's motives were

I mean, the USA averages one mass shooting per month now. The shootings of Octuber, November and December are sure to be blamed on the movie.

But I want to spend my money on things that I want to see more of, this is why I didn’t go and see Brightburn or Captain Marvel in the theaters, but did go and see Spiderverse and when my local cinema played Alien for Throw Back Tuesday last week. This is like telling me to buy a comic I don’t want

10/10

He points up to the latch lock and goes "Uh, Arthur..."
Joker laughs and unlocks it, the midget opens the door and runs off

no thanks i don't wanna die

Joe Kerr opens the door for him

>Anyone want to make a bet on when the next spree killing will drop?
Are there online gambling sites where you can actually bet on this? I know you can bet on things like who will be the next president, etc.

At this point I think one of you faggots is just going to shoot up a theatre just from how bad you want to see this movie fail. Company war faggots really are this sick

So he's Gaggy right?

This whole thing does make me a bit uneasy. I went to a showing of Dark Knight Rises the day after the shooting and the kept the house lights on for the whole movie.

no way, I already read the script and I don't wanna die in a fucking theater watching a shitty comic book movie

so you are saying there's a chance

>Midget turns around and asks why
>Then a 20 minute cut scene of Joker sharing dating statistics about women preferring men with heights reaching over 6 foot
>Midget tears up, ask Joker to open door
>Joker, feeling sore for the midget, opens the door and lets him out.
>Midget leaves, while ChadJoker LIVES IN A SOCIETY

We actually average almost 2 per day. It's just most don't make the news due to low numbers of fatalities.

HE ACTUALLY DID
HE GAVE A SPEECH ABOUT SOCIETY

Attached: a9c.png (548x547, 627K)

>comic book movie
Good news. It's a shitty Taxi Driver remake.

>Comic Book Movie
This triggers the critic and writers user, be more kind and don’t insult them like this. This is a Graphic Novel Movie, not some, ugh, comic book film

Kills himself when Joker explains to him that as a 5'11 manlet he'll never make it.

Reminder that "anti-shilling" is a thing and people pushing the DONT SEE THE MOVIE OR YOU WILL GET SHOT narrative are more likely posters hired from other rival companies to spread misinformation and fear in hopes of driving down ticket sales

wtf is bottom middle?

>DON'T SEE THAT MOVIE BRO
>I CARE ABOUT YOU
>DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY
>ALSO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY SHIT TASTE IN MOVIES, COMICS. HOW CAN YOU STAND TO WATCH THIS GARBAGE?
Yeah, I never listen to them only because if they thought my tastes were shit, they'd let me waste my time and money.

Basically.

Every single "JOKER MOVIE BAD" poster will be shilling Loki's Disney + TV series.

So apparently Joker is a tranny, can you guys confirm? He has a tranny voice and tranny mannerisms, squealing about not being a good little boy, etc.

Attached: 1568041251626.png (1036x60, 6K)

>not watching batman: the brave and the bold
yikes...

He is

Nobody is saying don't see the movie or you'll get shot. You'll probably get shot even if you don't see the movie.

Attached: f84fc94ffd3f152c7751a9df38985bdb.jpg (1080x1080, 231K)

im actually dissapointed that he just shot him in the face
ever since i saw that curtains scene in the trailer i was expecting Joker to gass the whole room with Joker gass and everyone would be dying slowly on screen you know like in TDKR
i guess that idea was a bit too comic book for this movie

Attached: JokerVenomVictim.jpg (1177x943, 1.32M)

why are you DC fags so mentally ill? is the Marvel boogeyman really living rent free inside your heads?

Maybe months, perhaps years after the movie's release, the directors and writers will officially confirm the Joker's mtf transition.

Since your onions-addled brain can only process cartoons, here's one for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkEf_qD8ajY

Sadly we’ll never get this kind of Batman again

No he's just a flamboyant faggot. You can see in the trailer he's already that when you see his standup.

What? He straight up lust after some girl through the entire movie.

>actually thinking people are paid to post on Yea Forums

Imagine being this gullible. Is it that hard to believe people are a bit afraid to go see a movie about the JOKER in a MOVIE THEATER in a period of time where MASS SHOOTINGS happen about once a month and a movie theater shooting happened with a dude cruet dressed up as THE JOKER

Attached: B06C764E-1B9D-493A-A515-C7E298B013FA.jpg (500x499, 60K)

There's always a chance of being shot wherever you are: some nutbag could break into your house and gun you down in the middle of breakfast for fun, you could go out for a jog and be unlucky enough to get lit up by gangbangers as some kind of initiation, you could be at some fancy restaurant that happens to be a target of a gunman's rage because that's where the girl he likes and guy he hates are going for their date, or hell, you could be shot attending a concert just out of the blue. This is a slim fucking chance in all scenarios, but there's still a chance all the same.
Point is you should just go out, have fun, and realize that it's very unlikely that you'll be in the right movie theater at the right time if some guy does try to do a Joker-themed mass shooting.

>we wont go werewolf
POST THE CLIP

He is effeminate and queer-baiting, but not outright trans, if that's what you're asking.
It's more or less about Phoenix's take on the "silly" tone of Joker's voice. Although he also goes into loud whisper rants like Ledger.

Well I don’t know about all that, but I am concerned that this film will stir something up in the stupid Joker fandom. All the right ingredients are there

>mousevengers got sticky with no spoilers for kindergarden plot
>nothing done about Joker spoilers where story is actually complex and can be affected by spoilers
absolute state of this board

>"DON'T SEE THIS DC MOVIE! DON'T SEE THIS DC MOVIE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SHOT! WATCH "ETERNALS" INSTEAD!
>"This Joker movie that has won a Golden Lion and I javen't watched is such garbage. I would rather see a Dr. Doom movie. Now THAT would be kinoplex!"
>"WTF why are you DCfags so mentally ill?"

Is this how a lot of people think in America? If you're carrying no other fucker's gonna start shit? I love you guys but who the fuck taught you that?

I actually thought that some deranged DC fag was going to shoot up a theater when Endgame came out

That doesn't sound like an incel power fantasy or feminist bs at all. It sounds like the hallucinations of a psychotic killer.

Don't click on the video, retard. It's that simple.

Shill means nowadays anyone with biased opinions over something, the fact there is a turbo autist here in a personal crusade against anything not Disney/Marvel is not a secret.

not an argument

highest grossing film of all-time

Yeah, and don't tell me people aren't taking advantage of this shit ether. Stop living in fear and be a man

>Leaked

>transbians don't exist

These are the kind of guys who the NRA DONT want speaking for them. These faggots treat them like toys and are looking for trouble

yeah so it could happen

>inflation

Man, this is the best case scenario. I knew the movie would be great either way. Even if it was complete garbage, the memes would be worth it. But this actually looks pretty good, which will make the fallout even better.

That's the greatest thing I've ever heard.

>be a man
>get shot and die over some incel fuck faces inability to handle not getting laid

>comic film gets a sticky when the movie comics out after a decade of build up
>leaks of two clips of a “comic” film get release and there is no sticky
Holy fucking shit, does D*sney OWN Yea Forums? Moot, Hiro, anyone save us from this absolute fucking injustice. It’s not fair bros, I’m going to crack open a cold Monster and we call all fucking rise up against this bullshit.

Most shooters are spergs that just get "big gun good" rifles. Full auto is illegal and they don't bother get bump stocks or mods. Still, someone having the drop on you with a rifle isn't a position you want to be in, but they don't stroll in with "Objective: Survive" echoing in the room when they step through the door.

Train scene:
files catbox moe/c332w3.mp4

All this death scenes in media....But this made me realize how fucked up it really is. Bet his consciousness was still active for a bit while he was bleeding out and feeling everything.

Attached: l.png (299x323, 187K)

Heist movies don't sell any more, especially after Nolan. Everyone would just be comparing it to the opening bank robbery scene or the Bane wall street heist.

And I seriously hope you're joking about actually wanting a political satire movie where 90 percent of media already is that nowadays.

is that suppose to be gaggy in the second clip?

Attached: Gaggy_2.jpg (672x372, 69K)

>Wah, no one cares about my indie arthouse Joker film!

Has anyone made a video yet of the guy crying over the last Jedi trailer, crying over the Joker trailer yet? Because I feel like that’s a missed opportunity

>story is actually complex and can be affected by spoilers

Attached: tenor (17).gif (640x640, 2.52M)

I think you mean ALL live action superhero comic book media hates its source material with The Tick being literally the sole exception.

Why does the Joker sound like a tranny?

They shouldn't

But it's always good for a laugh when one of them starts freaking out because their hormones are making the attracted to men

This thread makes me happy I don’t live in America

>post climax of film
>jannies sleep tight
>post pebblepitcher comics
>DELETE DELETE DELETE
We live in a SOCIETY

So will this ever drop in full or what?

dont click it dude

>NRA DONT want speaking for them.

Except the NRA does and often encourages those kinds of individuals as to think as if their some sort of fire arm beacon of home

If your shitty movie was as complex as your tiny brain thinks it is then brief clips like these wouldn't make any difference at all

Who is even that dedicated towards a villain anyway to cry over his movie lol

In October

No one is going to try to get a camrip during TIFF especially when tickets are like $800

TOO LATE

I SAW IT ALL AND NOW I KNOW THE WHOLE MOVIE FROM JUST A FEW MINUTES OF FOOTAGE.

You're so smart! I SHOULD BE MORE LIKE YOU WHERE WE TAKE SARCASM SERIOUSLY.

It just means don't see this movie if you live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado.

You have to voluntarily seek out the spoilers. The thread literally says LEAKED FOOTAGE. Don't click it you stupid faggot.

seethe

I can't stand gore but that was tame, where the hell do you live, Equestria?

>suburbs of Denver, Colorado.
>tfw you wanted to move there but didn't because of crime caused by the weed industry overwhelming commerce, forcing legitimate business, ergo jobs, to leave the state.
We live in a society

That only works when you're actually seething. Sorry, user :)

The point is that jannies won't remove spoilers, but will remove comics that don't align with their ideological views.

Why are people so quick to make it about spoilers and not the ABSOLUTE STATE of this board?

>gore
Is this going to be a thing now? like the first Saw movie where everyone calls it torture porn and the most you get is a tiny stream of blood?

When I read the script I was imagining some fucking Eli Roth shit where half of DeNiro's head goes flying off

>Is it really illegal to ban guns in theatres?
Since neither of the other two seem to have any idea what they're talking about, the answer is that no, it is not illegal to ban guns in theaters in any state in America.

Theaters are privately owned buildings and as such, the owner is well within his rights to decide he doesn't want to allow guns inside at all. The difference is only how legally powerful 'gun free zone' signs are. In some states, like Massachusetts, the sign has no legal power. All you can do is ask someone carrying to leave and if they don't, then it becomes trespassing and you can call the police. In states like Texas, these gun free zone signs are enforceable by law and it is a different, much more serious crime to bring a gun into one.

And no, I've never seen a theater with security checking for weapons. The only places that would be needed would be too poor or shitty to pay for someone or something to do that.

>The point is that jannies won't remove spoilers
Because the post contains no spoilers if you are not retarded and do not click the link. That's nothing like posting a thread that says IRON MAN DIES.

>Because the post contains no spoilers
You're right, it's a leaked teaser prepared by critics. My bad, user.

Don't be upset, it's not my fault I'm smart and you're not.

Poor DC

They want to be Based Marvel so bad but they just don't have the talent youtube.com/watch?v=gGV-JOOq6z4

>no spoilers in the clips related to the overall plot
>REEEEEEE WHY NO SPOILER TAGS!? MODS ARE PAID DISNEY SHILLS PLZ BELIEB ME!

How fucking stupid are you? Yea Forums is a self selected sample of a company's target audience. In some cases, these people are actively asking for recommendations on what product to consume. It's free to post and there are no accounts, meaning no one can look at your history and tell if you're an advertiser. There are entire fucking threads dedicated to discussing trailers - which are basically just long advertisements. Companies pay millions of dollars to get feedback like that, and you have people on here giving it away for free of their own volition. In what fucking world would companies not at least look at what happens here?

I don't understand people that don't believe paid posting happens. How are you so naive?

Yes, let the hate flow through you. All it takes is one shot made at the jannies, and bunch of buttset anons come my way. Tell me all about how sore you ass is over one man making an observation of their poor performance as of late. Please, I implore you to.

Joker fags, are you kidding?

Robert De Niro is the best late night show host. Prove me wrong. You fucking can't.

Attached: Robert_De_Niro_3_by_David_Shankbone.jpg (1524x2250, 3.37M)

Get outta here Dobson

PROTIP: The impossible scenario you survive has happened many times, retard

>Yea Forums is a self selected sample of a company's target audience
Is that why every movie you retards look forward to bombs?

What part of "an armed society is a polite society" makes no sense to you?

Attached: 1567511542859.gif (300x169, 2.67M)

>every Joker thread is going to turn into /pol/ shit

Attached: 1566773696336.jpg (700x767, 127K)

>That third fake-out shot in the first clip.

The humor in this movie is gonna be so stupid it's funny.

Attached: 1541551260550.png (259x260, 81K)

The part where among developed countries guns per capita correlates with homicide rate?

>indie

>it's /pol/ because we live in a dysfunctional society
>race or politics weren't even mentioned
Please, be dumb somewhere else.

HE SAID IT
HE SAID THE SOCIETY WORD
MODS CAN WE *PLEASE* GET THIS PINNED?

Legally-owned firearms aren't the cause of that.

Attached: 1558442442170.png (513x463, 97K)

>what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash
>you get what you fucking deserve
I don't get the joke.

Attached: 1450052666154.png (500x381, 200K)

I'm talking about the posts ITT not the movie itself.

Public policy is /pol/shit m8. Go be dumb somewhere else.

Or, you know, you can wait until the movie is released, like everyone else before you.

It’s literally encouraging people to do a shooting

Switzerland has a shit ton of gun ownership and isnt violent

No, this hype train must take a continental route

Then please, resume being smart here. I already think it's dumb that /pol/ is being considered when it comes to a DC comic book character.

>Public policy is /pol/shit m8.
Is it difficult for you to reflect on cartoons and comics that discuss public policy? Bad news, user, not everything is Steven Universe.

>hype train
That’s a funny way to spell train wreck.

Looseness of gun laws also correlates with homicide across the states, per Guns & Ammo's 2017 list of states by gun laws and FBI crime data from the same year.

How so? This movie looks amazing.

That's a funny way of saying Disney sunk Marvel

>both are based off very well known comic book stories that the average comic book fan knows the plot of anyways
Who gives a fuck about spoilers for this shit on a board about comic books?

>Switzerland has a shit ton of gun ownership and isnt violent
There are 40 developed countries m8. It's not a correlation of 1. It's r=.318 last I checked. There will be outliers.

>Looseness of gun laws also correlates with homicide across the states

The most violent places in the country are Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, St. Louis and various California shitholes, all of which have very strict gun laws.

247wallst.com/economy/2019/08/04/the-gun-control-laws-that-are-most-likely-to-work-are-not-about-banning-weapons-study-says/

Attached: 1564049817836.jpg (1427x2342, 780K)

>Disney sunk Marvel
highest grossing movie of all time

>cartoons and comics
Is Arthur Fleck a comic character or a cartoon character?

because guns get smuggled in from loose gun law states, like ohio or indiana or the rest of fucking louisiana

Serbia, Finland, Austria, Norway and Switzerland all have high rate of gun ownership but not a high gun homicide rate. See , legally owned firearms aren't the issue.

>highest grossing movie of all time
>Endgame became the highest-grossing movie in history on July 21, 2019, after 89 days of release, and had become the second-highest-grossing movie worldwide 12 days after its initial release.
That's a funny way of saying "I'm dumb and stupid, please ignore me".

>Company Warrior hard at work
Different strokes I suppose, I think this movie looks boring if only because it reminds me of amazing movies I’ve already seen

>horrible policy enables criminals
>"No, its those other states, they smuggle their crime into our perfect ones!"

You're a retard. Gun grabbers deserve a bullet each.

Attached: 1565491480673.jpg (476x1024, 71K)

He's a movie character based on a comic book character. Just like how Batman: The Animated Series Joker is based on the comic book character.

Not user but no, but it's related to Joker who is a comic character. If dark crystal threads are allowed this should be allowed

This movie is going to be literal kino. That second clip was hard to watch.

None of those are states. 43 states preempt local gun laws. Comparing cities is batshit. They can't even enforce their gun laws most of the time.

Preempt isn't going to stop a city from banning open carry and owning most firearms

The problem isnt guns, the problem are the americans that use them, they have to blame anything else but themselves for their problems, it's literally part of their culture to do so.

>If dark crystal threads are allowed this should be allowed
Is Arthur Fleck a puppet? Puppets are allowed on Yea Forums.

Why do I have to live in a world run by idiots?

>The problem isnt guns, the problem are the minorities that use them
Fixed

Attached: 1550700582537.png (999x949, 123K)

MCU cucks on homocide watch. Don't let them scare you away.

Attached: 1544145697425.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>Preempt isn't going to stop a city from banning open carry and owning most firearms
Yes it is dipshit. Cities don't have the same relationship with states as states do with the feds. They're subservient governments with no 10th amendment analogue. If a state says no local gun laws, which to be clear, 43 do, that is going to matter.

Does he say the S word?

>"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society"

HE SAID IT

HE SAID THE THING

Yes, the first clip.

No it's not fuckface. Illinois could pass Florida levels of gun laws tomorrow and Chicago legislature and general gun-grabbing would not change. Stop commenting on law when you have no understanding of fucking anything, you bootlicking dicksmoker.

Attached: 1549705819986.jpg (262x312, 8K)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-4
gunsandammo.com/editorial/best-states-for-gun-owners-2017/247983

Do you have an actual table and statistics for that, because I'm not seeing much correlation on my own. More than a few states in the top ten have lower homicide rates than states in the bottom ten and vice versa. Seems like it's way too all over the place to make a conclusion either way and there's another factor contributing more.

>Do you have an actual table and statistics for that
of course not

Attached: 1557321670895.jpg (723x890, 172K)

All of it, explain

Not according to the FOID Card Act of 2013. Educate yourself.

This

Everyone's always super nice to the guy pointing the gun at them

Would've been funny if he was like "So, who's our next guest?" after he shot him.

Yes, dipshits. But you should learn to use excel on your fucking own. Don't trust randos on the internet.

Attached: guns vs murder by state.png (985x703, 44K)

>posting unironic trigger warnings
The tumblr file name checks out.

You generally wont fuck around when you may be shot

This is why during the era of duels crime rates were actually less per capita than today

female detected

This data doesnt demonstrate anything you said

Attached: 1558830916789.jpg (259x194, 8K)

This so much. The fact that WB is so scared of things people like like quips are probably why all their movies keep bombing

Americans giving freedom to mentally ill citizens, from inbred rednecks to people who pay thousands of bucks to get emasculated

Yeah, it's not going to age well.

What the hell is happening in this thread?

You're right. My bad. That was gun ownership correlating with gun violence. I didn't charge Guns & Ammo ranking. I just did the r value calculation. It's been a while since i looked at the infograph and I forgot what I graphed and what I just calculated.

Use excel your own damn self if you want to prove me wrong if you think I'm lying. I'm not.

I'm not for or against it you dumb frogposter but you're insane to think any leaks these days are nothing but a marketing stunt.

>scares the midget
>the midget panics and tries to escape
>but he can't reach the top lock

my sides

>-.239
Read this investopedia.com/terms/c/correlationcoefficient.asp I know you won't, so here's the part that matters

>For example, a value of 0.2 shows there is a positive relationship between the two variables, but it is weak and likely insignificant. Experts do not consider correlations significant until the value surpasses at least 0.8. However, a correlation coefficient with an absolute value of 0.9 or greater would represent a very strong relationship.

>things people like like quips

Attached: 1565871138064.jpg (468x376, 27K)

>Use excel your own damn self if you want to prove me wrong if you think I'm lying. I'm not.
Nah, you're the one making the claim, so it's on you to prove it. I'm not doing your work for you when all your evidence has been shitty so far.

>this and Cuck coming out back to back
Is America, dare I say, finished?

Attached: 1427135953995.jpg (293x331, 23K)

The fucking era of duels

Cuck exists purely so people who google it see a movie and not the actual terminology

>someone shoots him
>OH GOD THERE'S A THIRD SHOOTER, SHOOT HIM TOO

nice job proving that post's point.

KEEP CRYING, MOUSE BOY

Attached: tenor (1).gif (1100x600, 865K)

DCucks always do that you should be used to it

>Joker's tattoos are just for the anniversary photo
>Starfire turns orange and gets the classic outfit later in the series
>Eisenberg isn't the real Luthor the real one will show up post credits
>Batman is Deathstroke
>Flash gets a second suit
>Robert Pattinson is actually Nightwing
>Arthur isn't really Joker he just inspires him in the post credits scene
>Leto isn't really Joker he'll be killed by the real one who will be played by Hamill
>Those Birds of Prey leaks aren't real

Christ you're stupid. So stupid I'm gonna have to suck some intelligence into your dick.

>gun-grabbing logic assumes everyone is as stupid and incompetent as they are

He doesn't have a point, he argues from emotion. I can post data all day and it won't matter because he doesn't use reason when generating his pea-brained views. As always the solution to this will be "come and take it", which will not happen because he has no guns and nobody with guns agrees with him. Then again I am posting this on the dumbest board on this entire website.

Attached: 1556542463296.gif (676x509, 94K)

Can you faggots please fuck off with your /pol/ gun debate shit?

>Robert Pattinson is actually nightwing.

Is that actually true? Because that would be a pretty sick twist.

>want to discuss Joker movie
>instead thread devolves into two autists arguing about guns

Attached: 1567633927366.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

You're delaying the inevitable. Once some retard shoots up anything (and he isn't black for once) they will blame this movie for it. I assume they'll try that after its theater run to try and sell physical copies as if it were contraband.

Attached: 1545391409637.jpg (1600x1024, 673K)

Piracy is my revenge against society.

Of course it isn't true you moron

That's usually what happens

I thought he's just some random schmuck in this movie. How come he's so badass that he can kill people like that.

1st clip was cool. Disappointed he didn't gas the crowd though

jesus fucking christ they werent kidding with the R rating

I don't know what I was expecting but fuck

Attached: 1513905858355.jpg (337x372, 23K)

When you reject society is like removing weighted clothing in an anime.

user, with or without guns the problems about americans fetishizing violence and they having the gall to cry about it when it happens remains. this goes beyond left and right, it's a cultural shit in the USA that they refuse to acknoledge because "hurr we american we numbah 1".

>with or without guns the problems about americans fetishizing violence

So the problem is violent media? Make up your fucking mind.

>Scrolling through thread
>See a graph in a thumbnail
Welp, we're past the point of no return.

Not just media user, jesus are you fucking dense? americans as a whole have a culture of glorifiying violence, you have built yourselves on the "might makes right" mindset but now you are crying when disgraces happen because of it.
oh, but is the video games, or the movies or etc the cause of it and not the fucked up upbringing these people go trough.

>Rogues heist movie
>Rogues competently evading security, law enforcement, pull of heist successfully
>All unravels in the last five minutes of the movie, just a red blur taking out each member of the crew nearly effortlessly

>Literally has never happened
That's because the "heroic gun carrier saves the day from the mad crowd shooter" scenario NRA members jerk themselves to has never happened.

No one knows what you're talking about. Be more specific.

conservapedia.com/Mass_shootings_prevented_by_armed_citizens

GANG WEED

So what's your solution? Your precious white ethnostate is not happening any time soon, so shouldn't we make guns harder to get in the meantime?

>Conservapedia

America is not built on the idea of might makes right, it's built on the idea that all people are endowed with inalienable rights by their creator.

When those open carry citizen failed to stop the wallmart shooter.

You can easily just not respond if you don't have an actual rebuttal. No one would know

>Mar 21, 2016 James Howard Logan, OH Gun shop owner in Logan refused to sell a gun to a customer, even though he passed a background check.[22]
These niggas sure are reaching to try and fill out a list.

>Ignoring the hundreds of lives saved to pick out one iffy entry on a list
I thought your side argued that every life was precious. The fact that you're criticizing instead of celebrating all those lives saves tells me everything I need to know about your stance.

Not him but if someone asking for sources on something linking to a site called conservapedia raises some eyebrows

I was hoping he’d kill the live studio audience in general, still a great scene though.

No different than all the democratic sites that do the same.

I'm not a burger, I don't give a shit, I just thought the reach was hilarious.

You can easily search any of those names or dates or even just scroll down and look at the references to find that they all check out. There just isn't any other simply compiled list like that.

>GUN FREE COUNTY
Oops
Would be a shame if someone disrupted
Your little
(((Narrative)))

Attached: 1550577182790.gif (480x360, 3.86M)

>Good people with guns shot bad people with guns, therefore guns are good
Or you could just live in a country where almost nobody has guns like most of the civilized world and not have to worry about getting shot to begin with.. But I get it, the genie's out of the bottle now and it's not going back in. You're not gonna be able to get rid of the guns on the street so maybe in the US it's safer to have a gun than not have one. Just know that in the rest of the world, where sensible gun control legislation was passed before so many firearms were in private hands, this sort of thing isn't even an issue.

More like when the /pol/tards starts posting graphs in a thread about a comic book movie about a guy who dresses like a clown.

The only rights that matter are the ones you can defend yourself.

Attached: 1565246308152.jpg (700x467, 76K)

>idiot says something wrong about gun control
>someone posts hard evidence proving him wrong
>everyone else cries about the evidence and not the retard

I guarantee if I could wring a sincere answer out of you on the subject, you would support gun-grabbing. The "stop being off-topic" bullshit is a smokescreen as usual from a disingenuous, sniveling worm.

>The FBI stated:
>Armed and unarmed citizens engaged the shooter [during the 2016-2017 time frame] in 10 incidents. They safely and successfully ended the shootings in eight of those incidents. Their selfless actions likely saved many lives.
So in the same period over 30 successful mass shootings took place in the US, "good guy with gun" happened 8 times? Something tells me that's not worth enabling all the 30+ "bad guys"

Yeah, all those truck attacks, acid attacks, and Sweden being the grenade attack capital of the world sure are better. Japan has been gun free for centuries now and they just had an autist burn down an entire building, killing dozens because of his fucking waifu.

The only 'genie' is that you vilify guns themselves instead of violence, thinking that it all goes away if you ban one tool that causes it because it's easier that way than to actually make any meaningful changes to the world. It's easier to have a villain you can point towards. I get it. You don't want to actually think about how to solve these problems so you just use a scapegoat. And all those veiled insults certainly aren't going to help you convince anyone.

>everyone else cries about the evidence and not the retard
Welcome to the debate on race and sex, fren

The "stop being off-topic" is a call to stop being off-topic, you mongoloid. The world is not your soapbox, if someone posted some dumb shit just ignore it and move along. This is a thread to lament the sad state of Robert DeNiro's career, there's an entire other board for you to share your graphs.

1. Most gun homicide is done with illegally obtained firearms

2. Most major shootings have happened in "gun free zones" or counties with heavy restriction on personal carry

3. You're a faggot gun grabber

Attached: 1555412749375.jpg (1029x4528, 1.46M)

>Something tells me that's not worth enabling all the 30+ "bad guys"
Exactly, ban gun free zones so we can be 38/38!
Open carry in all 50 states!

>just ignore that I say dumb wrong shit, just let me say it

The fact that you were proven wrong and have sperged about it for 100 replies proves that pointing it out was the right decision. Did you really expect to preach ignorance constantly and never suffer a riposte? Your stupid opinion isn't the status quo, if you aren't prepared to defend an opinion with hard evidence don't bother bringing it up.

ITT: people who can’t read statistics debating people who also can’t read statistics
Just talk about the gay clown movie ffs

so you're saying that all comic book adaptions adhere to the same characterization of joker as neil gaiman's?

You're the one derailing the thread, dipshit. I don't give a shit about you burgers gunning yourselves like dogs, I'm just sick of reading about it in every single thread of this shitty website.

>just becuase the media dosent show it it never happened
Cope Basedboy

Attached: 2019.09.10-02.36.webm (640x480, 2.49M)

Imagine being this self-righteous about derailing a comic book movie discussion thread in a cartoon board. You're basically a GI Joe, user.

You can't

Like the Simpsons Joker is something that can never have a thread without the retards from Yea Forums spouting their retarded bullshit

not giving my money to dkeks

can you book me a ticket to hongkong right now?

Honestly at this point this thread should be moved to /trash/

>Posts video of off-duty cop in Brazil

>only off duty cops can carry/use a gun

Attached: 1567707503523.png (1029x842, 410K)

That’s a cop you lying faggot.

It should be negative if an armed society were a polite society though. You forgot the original point was a refutation.

That's a cop

>you're the one making the claim
I'm not. I'm refuting a claim, that being an armed society is a polite society.

i laughed

If Americans were allowed to open carry hand grenades like they're allowed to open carry guns, America would be the grenade attack capital of the world. You can kill people in a country with heavy gun control, you just have to work a lot harder to do it and generally you'll have a lower body count. Guns make killing easy and convenient.

>off-duty cops aren't civilians with the right to bear arms
Why do you think gun owners are mainly cops, veterans and hunters, queefeaters?
It's almost like gun owners come from a group of people that aren't exclusively all fags.

Absolutely KINO

Attached: 1546879406700.jpg (1334x2000, 318K)

>You can kill people in a country with heavy gun control, you just have to work a lot harder to do it and generally you'll have a lower body count
The Chinese government disagrees with you
Gun control makes killing people easier because there's no one left to fight back

Gamers.....

Attached: 1553978268384.jpg (474x710, 55K)

Golly gosh, whatever is the source for your image?

how does he get a gun into a tv studio

/POL/ RUINS EVERY FUCKING DISCUSSION ON THE INTERNET

EVERY SINGLE ONE

WANT TO TALK ABOUT JOKER? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GUNS.

WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANIME? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WORLD WAR 2.

WANT TO TALK ABOUT CARS? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WHY HITLER WAS RIGHT.

WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT BREED OF DOG YOU SHOULD GET? FUCK YOU WE'RE TURNING IT INTO A 'NIGGERS=PIT BULLS' THREAD.

WANT TO TALK ABOUT CHILI RECIPES? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRATION.

WANT TO TALK ABOUT LEGEND OF ZELDA? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MUSLIMS.

WANT TO TALK ABOUT COMPUTERS? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WHY BASEDBOYS ARE DEGENERATE BUT ME BEING OBSESSED WITH ANIME AND SHOVING LUIGI AMIBOS UP MY ASSHOLE ISN'T

WANT TO TALK ABOUT SPACE? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WHY JEWS ARE BAD.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS HAVE RUINED THE INTERNET. ABSOLUTELY RUINED IT. IF ANYONE DESERVES TO BE GASSED IT'S /POL/ FOR DESTROYING THE INTERNET'S ABILITY TO DISCUSS FUCKING SOCKS FOR LONGER THAN 2 MINUTES BEFORE IT TURNS INTO A DEBATE ON NIGGER SKULL SIZES AND JEWISH DEGENERACY.

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Gun free zone just like schools!
all seriousness though citywide riot so police and security have their hands full.

Are you a literal fucking brainlet? Have you not heard the expression "art imitates life."

ok

>white man goes on killing spree
very realistic for a comic book movie

Pure Yea Forumsmedy

Attached: POLdrops by.jpg (928x1488, 593K)

I'd just like to point out that one of these happened in Chicago, which torpedoes pretty much every argument I've ever heard about gun control meaning only bad guys will have guns.

Also several of these were military, emergency responders, or stupid bullshit like a guy accidentally shooting himself while pistol whipping someone and then his victim getting a gun to hold him at gunpoint as he lies bleeding on the ground. It also includes at least 2 cases where the shooting was either already over or continued despite interference by a good guy with a gun.

This

Dilate?

All I'm getting from this is that we need more guns so it happens more consistently.

>A image both Yea Forums and Yea Forums can enjoy
That's nice

Attached: 1517784304782.png (645x773, 5K)

Clip for those who missed it:

Im just happy that when the shooting starts, I'll know you'll be crying in the corner or facedown pretending to be dead waiting for someone else with a gun to arrive. Have fun watching the movie.

Politics in every internet discussion has been around long before /pol/, newfriend

Attached: 1538332199953.png (360x360, 83K)

Texas church shooter disagrees.

I don't know why anyone hasn't made a script out of the Metropolitan Man.
That shit is film gold.

The reason it's often cops and military is because ordinary civilians generally won't go through the loops to get concealed carry (there's an increasing amount of them) or aren't allowed to have it at all. The simple fact of the matter is if more people were trained to use firearms and carried them, there would be less casualties in mass shootings.

Attached: 1537663381899.png (1440x1273, 1.51M)

I dunno, that Manson chick getting her head bashed in over and over looked pretty realistic.

I have a stress aggravated muscle control disorder. I'd be more likely locked up in a pseudo-seizure on the ground if I didn't manage to tackle the would be shooter before a gun went off.

If you'd rather a gun be in my flailing and tremoring arms during a shooting, I suppose I do still have my right to bear arms in this country. Doesn't strike me as a good idea though.

It never crossed your dipshit brain that guns are a pure negative for some people huh?

>illegal to investigate holocaust in europe

But you can literally go there. To Auschwitz and Dachau. The remains are still there, you can literally go look yourself.

>implying the answer to this strawman isn't that massive numbers were just shot in the head and thrown in mass graves, and only a minority were actually cremated

>entire empire gets defeated by a crossdreser

Anyone know another species out there? Would love to work by real conquerors and not just these clowns
>but they miss her sister soo much!!
Abooo abooo i lost a comrade too

I remember this story about a black security guard at a bar that had a permit for his gun that broke up a fight. One of the other guys had a gun and the guard got him disarmed and held him down at gunpoint until the police showed up. The police shot the guard. Guy broke no laws and was doing his job, he legally owned his gun and carrying it was part of his job.

>The reason it's often cops and military is because ordinary civilians generally won't go through the loops to get concealed carry (there's an increasing amount of them) or aren't allowed to have it at all.
Maybe 30 years ago.

Attached: Right_to_Carry,_timeline.gif (676x509, 99K)

>tackle the would be shooter
like that guy in christchurch? tackle work out well for him.
Ever crossed you dipshit brain I nor criminals care about your failed birthdefect.
keep dreaming about your tackles and your safespace go shiver in a corner.

>lurk threads too see if the movie is even worth finding a pirate rip of
>GAMERS
>SOCIETY
>MUH GUNS
>DARKIES IN MY MOVIE REEEEE
>PEPE EPIC BASED

If my options are tackle or wait on the ground to be shot, I'm going with the tackle. Mass shooters are more often stopped by tackles than non-military/non-cop firearm users in the first place.

>Ever crossed you dipshit brain I nor criminals care about your failed birthdefect.
So why should I count on you to save my life in a mass shooting situation? First thing you'll do is run. You don't care about the well-being of others. You'd only get in a gun fight if you had to. You're a normal selfish human that does normal selfish human things.

You can't expect a Yea Forums thread to not have Yea Forums in it

Also more footage confirming the script
drive.google.com/file/d/1UUqzUCzJcrnhIO64ld4nx5kizmRVGmMH/view?usp=drivesdk

Dilate

>There will never be a Flash cartoon with a episode centered around the Rogues robbing a bank

Attached: Its+ok+bud+good+times+will+come+along+_85e6963984de1b9032cc8cbcb5cc4319.jpg (325x244, 13K)

ever occured to you that some people fight for 2A because they want to preserve your right for a fighting chance, to be safe? Whether you like it or not? I'm a competitive shooter in USPSA and IDPA and I got your back your antigun or not.

its sad how true this is

Holly shit, this was brutal...

Not everyone is a broken sack of shit and meat like you, Yea Forumstard.

Incelcore movies are never about them making the crazy protagonist a role model, take Taxi Driver, people mistake ravis saving the girl by some kind of redemption, but it was just him finally getting to spill the blood he was so thirsty about, the director himself says the final scene is showing how the guy is still crazy, that could snap again in any given second and start acting like the psycho he is, these are mostly to show you what goes on in the mind of a villain, but they aren't telling you to pity the guy or even like him

Attached: 61224172_10159056861766840_1173026048950927360_n.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Avengers actually had consequencies and stakes, most of the lead characters died and their franchise goes on without them for the next 2 years; and that's ironic as fuck I know, Joker is a self countained AU film, it matters 0 while the main DC film universe is being carried by LetoJoker and Harley Quinn, who literally have a new movie coming in 4 months

Shut up ladderfag

Attached: Delet+now+_71fb1db15ceee88b088832c4da76f5cb.jpg (223x226, 11K)

That was lame as fuck and nothing at all like Joker, even for one just starting out.

I think that will be funny.

That's because this isn't your virgin capeshit joker.
This is the chad incelker.
Get with the times, coomer.

Thanks, man, really, but you're not any use.

based thread making itself a sticky

Twitter checkmarks have been seething about this movie for months

>chad incel

Attached: images[1].jpg (259x194, 10K)

>homicide watch

I don't think you said what you meant to.

The fuck is the second video about. I don't even understand it

>Chad incel

user I....

Looks like something related to the mafia

Explain Wonder Woman then?

Yeah, well, AstroTurf. You know who's responsible for that, don't you? The Jews!

THIS! Stupid Jocks have no idea what's coming

Attached: Never+pay+for+sex+unless+you+just+really+dont+give+_eb36de2f219394cab7024e1e0772fbc0.jpg (1000x667, 609K)

Surpass the false Dichotomy and open your third Eyes and Buttholes to the everbright Truth

Attached: scream.png (914x374, 179K)

When did chad start meaning whiny fuck in clown makeup who can't even terrify a tv host?

Honestly, I'd watch a movie about Joker being a petty asshole to people.

Looks fucking bad, as expected

it's an elseworlds

oh no no no no no no no

Attached: NEVER EVER.png (255x203, 89K)

Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten what happened to Godzilla. Fucking shills.

Is Batman in this movie

To be fair that TV host if Robert fucking Deniro

No, but Bruce is, he's like 6 and his folks are still alive

no, Bruce Wayne is in it but as a 10 year old kid.

No but his dad is.

Yeah in the post credits scene he puts on the suit

No

looks great, really messed up, that scene where he shoots him looks like those liveleak shooting videos, it's very raw and realistic

This has to be on purpose and it's fucking glorious

Who is he supposed to be

That kind of fuck up is through the whole movie according to the script. I'll wait for a good rip.

Unironically based

Honestly I forgot all about Wonder Woman, yeah, I guess we can add that to the list, but damn you’d think it would have left some lasting impression

>Joker bullying manlets

Surprisingly based.

The No man's land scene

>1.73 meters height
Joker is a manlet, user

>>Here is a joke for you!

>>What do you get when you cross a crazy clown with a city that thinks he's a hoot!
>A BULLET TO THE HEAD!
>HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!!!

Attached: 60s fun.jpg (182x268, 9K)

>bullying
The midget is literally the only friend he has in the movie, moron.

Honestly the whole movie is decent until the last Ares battle, that one was shit.

WW was also the only good part of BvS and JL

This post is shit, why do you even need to tell people a video titled suicide video, is a suicide video. go back where you came from

That doesn't make any sense, aren't they supposed to be the same age?

Oh no.

Does them being friends make Joker jumpscaring him after killing a guy in front of him something other than bullying, you dumb slut?

>just shooting him
>not joker gassing the entire room

One fucking job Hangover man

Eh the Warehouse fight scene was pretty good in BVS

Where the fuck would he get that much gas dipshit?

your moms butt

>movie adaptation wipes his ass with comicbook canon
happens all the time, why are you surprised?

I don't think live action adaptions should be on Yea Forums but why are you pretending the Joker isn't a comic and cartoon character?

Why is he playing him like a camp gay guy?

GOT EM

Isn't it supposed to match up with TDK or BvS universe?

Looks pretty good but don't want to get shot trying to watch it

Since when is an obscure and unknown villain suddenly a comic and cartoon character

>Does them being friends make Joker jumpscaring him after killing a guy in front of him something other than bullying, you dumb slut?
Yeah, just messing around with a friend. Bullying is a sustained campaign of tormenting and mockery designed to get someone to feel awful about themselves. Arthur was just dicking around with a buddy.

>WANT TO TALK ABOUT JOKER? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GUNS.
the video is literally about a man with a gun
>WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANIME? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WORLD WAR 2.
There are anime about ww2, a lot for some reason
>WANT TO TALK ABOUT CARS? FUCK YOU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WHY HITLER WAS RIGHT.
GAS GAS GAS
>SHOVING LUIGI AMIBOS UP MY ASSHOLE
Link? ... just as a joke.. haha, lol jk, but you know if you want to post that it'd be cool or not

This is bait, but actual question, outside of Thanos whose mostly popular because of the movie adaptions.
Is there any comic villain more popular than the Joker?

why is DC so edgy, bros? they even made Superman edgy

possibly magneto. I remember him being #1 on IGN's list of the top comic book villains.

No, Joker is the most popular, hands down.
Closest competition would probably be Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus, at least in terms of mainstream popularity and awareness.

There was a time when X-Men was the biggest shit but I feel like that's passed now, which is a damn shame.

More popular than Joker? No. He's in a class of his own.
Second tier is guys like Luthor, Magneto, Thanos, Green Goblin, and various Batman villains. But Joker is eternal #1, for better or for worse.

Harley Quinn and Lex are also up there

>But Joker is eternal #1
LIterally why

>recent shootings
Shootings are not funny you terrorist lover

Other then that, this movie will be kino

Say what you will about Yea Forums, at least they can manage a proper discussion about the movie unlike this shithole of a thread.

Attached: 1453868056589.jpg (1244x2200, 754K)

I dunno man. The people voted with their dollar, they liked him the most.

>LIterally why
Jack Nicholson's and Heath Ledger's performances of the character.

"No!"
All the comments in every thread are saying Joker is gay/feminine/a tranny.

Really, you guys don't think Venom would be up there? I feel like I see him everywhere, even before he got a movie there was so much edgy clothes and shit based on him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(character)#Cultural_impact_and_legacy

>All the comments in every thread are saying Joker is gay/feminine/a tranny.
I'm saying in general. Joker threads on Yea Forums almost always delve into companywar whining.

Because we live in a society. The joker also lives in a society therefore he understands that life is a cruel joke.

Yeah I forgot about him. He could be in that second tier as well. Doctor Octopus too.
If Venom best known as a villain though? He was pretty clearly a hero in his movie, which made nearly a billion.

I bet his friend just thought it was a laugh too. That's definitely how the scene seems to be portraying it

Nah. Ask someone to name a Spider-Man villain, and he'll be the THIRD one most people name, behind Osborn and Ock. Hell, some might even say Kingpin before Venom if they grew up on TAS.

Your average person probably doesn't know Kingpin as a Spider-Man villain, since both his live action appearances were as Daredevil villains.

The Joker is a pathological liar, trusting anything that comes out of his mouth is a bad idea.

because he's the joker baby haha

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Eh its like that life boat metaphor, you know the one, where there are 10 people but i can only support 5, if you go the care based route and try to take on all 10 everyone will die, but if you choose 5 people to die, the others will live but will also have you arrested as a murderer. I'd rather not die just for the sake of looking like "good guy" in front of others

Attached: 1568061725072.jpg (170x328, 19K)

That's right, I had forgotten Joker was in the highest grossing movie of all

Most people can't aim, and often just go of the idea that the people they are shooting don't have a weapon. You'll never really see a mass shooter target a decked out police station or military base...

All the right to carry/2A activists are white for a reason.

Remember when the Joker became a god and killed Batman over and over again...

because he's Joaquin Phoenix

hahahaha no, not at all! WB abandoned the shared DCEU concept after the flop of JL

WW, Superman, Aquaman, and Shazam are in the same universe

No you dumbass

I get that you have to have at least some kind of brain damage to be a DC fan in this day and age but come the fuck on

>Youtube can't delete this because it's a historical event
That's actually pretty ironic

>WB abandoned the shared DCEU concept after the flop of JL
Then explain BoP, Wonder Woman 1984, the confirmed Aquaman and Shazam sequels, and the Black Adam solo movie.

Does anyone even like this Joker? He seems so pathetic and nonthreatening

They have no connection to each other you retarded fuck

Cavill Superman will never get another movie, WW84 is retconing all the stuff from her "exile" mentioned on BvS and Jl, and Aquaman and Shazam are never crossing into a JL-type movie ever again, need I mention that Batfleck also got fired and retconned?

Attached: c360efzkk8331[1].jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

>He seems so pathetic and nonthreatening
Did you watch the clip where he stabs a guy in the eye with a pair of scissors and shoot someone in the head?

Explain the ending of Shazam and how he met WW, Aquaman, Batman and Superman

I think he means his general attitude, not his actions. All this guy does is fucking whine and cry constantly, to the point where he still seems like a whiny faggot when he shoots a guy dead.

Shazam2 will never happen, that shit also flopped, best he can hope is having a secondary role on the Rock BA movie

also what the fuck is BOP? Birds of Prey? the movie that literally confirms the DC movies aren't connected anymore by using the Canon of LetoJoker instead of the new Phoenix one?

>and how he met WW, Aquaman, Batman and Superman
Never happened well he met Superman

Oh wait you mean the fucking drawing in the credits? You're seriously dumb enough to think that was real? You know the kids can't separate from their Shazam forms, right?

Yeah big deal, any dime a dozen murderer can do that. This user is right on the money . They've turned Joker into a whiny baby lashing out at the world. I understand there are many different versions of The Joker but this is like watching a Joker fanboy lose his shit

Shazam didn't flop and Aquaman made a billion dollars

Oh, you're just baiting

lmao the cute schoolbook drawings? it was a kid's fantasy of fucking course, that Superman wasnt even Cavill in case you couldnt even figure that out

Attached: 0e3f1075-90ef-44f6-b8f3-03949a009269[1].jpg (594x743, 86K)

No you're just fucking retarded

>pathetic and nonthreatening
People love these kinds of villains. Just look at Kilgrave or Kylo Ren wank everywhere.

Attached: 1534462773967.jpg (600x603, 19K)

based

Aquaman making cash even helped killing the DCEU faster lol, now theyre focussing of an aquaman shared universe, making a stupid film about the fucking Trench and fastlaning Aquaman2 instead of making him crossover with other DC cheroes

I don't. But then again I was never a fan of Star Wars. At least will Kylo he was trying, and failing, to live up to his grandfather, Darth Vader. This Joker just fucking sucks. THIS is the guy meant to fight Batman and bring Gotham to it's knees on a regular basis? Arthur is the most beta villain I've seen in recent memory

that's what is really terrifying

No, but it's probably a good representation of what some mass shooter watching this film would be like. This movie almost feels like a troll against Joker autists, which I guess is kind of funny I suppose

sad part is that Joker-fags will see it as a tribute

Oh edgy teen are going to eat this shit up, autistic teens will act out on it and retards will see it as a reason to do something retarded. GOD THIS IS WHAT A GOOD MOVIE IS ALL ABOUT.

Nobody's scared of the Joker, lots of people are scared of whiny shithead white boys deciding to shoot up a bunch of innocent people because they can't get pussy and blame society for it.

at least they will replace the Guy Fawkes masks for clown makeup

>Nobody's scared of the Joker,
Because The Joker isn't real. If he were, we'd be pissing our pants. You're only scared of the homicidal sperg because they're real

I dunno man, lots of people fear clowns

Well, yeah. We'd be even more scared of Godzilla. The Joker isn't realistic.

Naw, if Joker were real he’d be just another person they’ve made documentaries and true crime podcasts about having been killed more than 20 years before the invention of the smart phone. Joker, in the comics, continues to live because of plot armor, in real life he’d have already been killed, either by police, hitmen or just random someone. You would be frightened of Joker in the same way you’re scared of John Wayne Gacy or Albert Fish.

>lots of people are scared of whiny shithead white boys deciding to shoot up a bunch of innocent people because they can't get pussy and blame society for it
Why would I be scared of that? They, by your own description sound pathetic, and in reality, they usually don't even shoot or kill anybody they just whine on the internet, and when they do shoot someone they just shoot themselves right after.
A guy who kills people en masse because it's funny, and gets away with it regularly, and has access to real resources and allies who are all similarly dangerous and deranged, is far more scary.

>lots of people are scared of whiny shithead white boys deciding to shoot up a bunch of innocent people because they can't get pussy and blame society for it.

This is what the movie basically is. get ready for the Next up coming comic cons when a bunch of incels of all shapes and sizes attend in the new Phoenix Joker Cosplay.

I haven't seen "incels" connect with the Joker but what I have seen is Twitter/Tumblrfags worldwide lose their shit over this movie, claiming it's going to cause more mass shootings and unironic beta uprising etc. Shit's pretty funny.

Same reason people are scared of house fires, but not evil fire elementals.

Well, TDK already caused a mass shotting some years ago

I'm scared of mind readers but not detectives.
People are scared of plane crashes but not cars
Fear has nothing to do with what's real or fictional. Also no one is scared of house fires

>Also no one is scared of house fires
Are you stupid?

>Fear has nothing to do with what's real or fictional
Next time you cut down a dark alley, watch out for someone in clown makeup, that's how you know

>Also no one is scared of house fires

I'm not sure if serious?

Attached: firewalk.gif (500x320, 397K)

They are currently writing a sequel, Dumbfuck

obviously not literally no one, but its not that common of a fear, of all the time I've heard people discuss their fears I've literally never heard anyone say "house fire" barely even anyone saying fire at all.

Shit like being afraid of spiders (which, are nowhere near as dangerous as they are a common fear), falling (I don't know how common it is, but I really doubt its that common of an occurence), Being buried alive or trapped (probably, again, very fuck rare to actually happen) in general most common fears are of shit that's not that likely to ever even hurt someone, not common reasons to die like car crashes, heart disease, cancer, alzheimer's (actually I've heard a few people list things like alzheimers and other mind affecting illnesses as fears but not that often)

How common a fear is, and how real the danger is, have no reasonable correlation.
Does no one know what an exaggeration is goddamn

>Implying people went to Endgame for Thanos
Dumb Mousecuck

Ladderfag pls

>Common fears:
>Spiders
>Falling
>Buried alive
>The Joker

t.pleb

>Yea Forumsmblr isn't rea-

deal with it fag

Attached: 4chan is owned by Pol.png (2069x2681, 414K)