Powers od X #5 spoilers

>NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE
>Five charts in the end to show how many NO MOREs were there
>The Maker is revealed to be Xavier

Attached: large-4695315.jpg (600x923, 153K)

Hickman needs to stop his Reed Richards dick sucking

Yay. I love that guy.

As opposed to Charles being revealed to be The Maker? That's weird.

I just want basic X-Men what the fuck in this shit

Hickman, dude. The man who writes the epicest epic in epic history.

Attached: 1564961341884.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Fuck your charts, Hickman.

Wanda didn’t do anything wrong.

Wait, like the actual Maker is Xavier? Not Reed?

What happened?

>hey i am mutant but not really
>hey i am Magneto's daughter but not really
>hey i use chaos magick but not really
>hey i have kids but not really
Her existance is wrong

yes

>Wanda's depowering of Mutants is mentioned but not the terrigen mist cloud
Oh yes the enjoys of being a former friend and team mate of Xavier.

Attached: Terrigen Cloud.jpg (600x170, 18K)

Attached: What.png (503x248, 292K)

Why do they keep shitting on Xavier’s character?

What were the most recent issues again? Last I recall was Scott leading a strike team into the Mother Mold facility

They succeeded but the entire team was killed.

Their mission works out, but everyone dies.

Shit, what issue was that? Could someone perhaps storytime?

I liked the theory of Xavier being that earths Maker more.

There you go, I think

Are you guys dumb? That's just idiot OP being an ass. It's not the goddamn Maker.

prove it

Shut up cunt

How about the script that says it's fucking Xavier? Or that every clue in Powers of X pointing towards mutanthood transcending humanity is linked to the things Xavier is doing in the "present" timeline (whichever it is, the outcome is the same) with the symbol the Librarian has in the cheek? And that it simply wouldn't make sense for the Maker to be involved in any of this stuff?
But no wait it has to be him simply because of a helmet and black suit, very smart you fucking idiots.

Attached: New_X-Men_Vol_1_138.jpg (989x1520, 1.02M)

>user is to retarded to understand that the Maker is revealed to be Xavier and not vice verca

I thought this was one of the reposts of the early reddit spoilers, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so yeah, it's likely fake.

You're getting these spoilers reversed though. they're claiming that the Maker is Xavier, not the other way around.

That's even stupider, come the fuck on.

Please let this be true, I wanna see the rage

So, Aggomotto and High Evolutionary created the ruse of Wanda being a mutant because Aggy believed it would weaken Chthon?

Attached: 1480590-1447879_mightyavengers23mrsheph.jpg (1280x1974, 820K)

But that would make no sense. The fixation X-fags have with the Maker simply because of the black suit makes me think you're all unimaginative fuckboys who can't understand storytelling. I'm betting the reveal has more to do with the symbol I mentioned than anything to do with the fucking Fantastic Four, it pisses me off that every discussion is derailed because of this shit.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-23 21-55-31.png (850x686, 675K)

When are we going to get the real X-Men back? Or am I 27 years too late for that?

This. All of it is just classic Hickman and I'll bet that all of this epic setup and hypemongering will lead to an epically disappointing resolution like all epic Hickman epics.

That's pretty vague, mind giving any specifics?

Also, FUCK YOUR CHARTS TONY.

Dude it's not real, the first two things are literally how House of X #4 ended last week and the last one is OP repeating the same bullshit from every other thread.

How long before this arc is swept under the retcon rug by the next few writers who want to do their own thing without being beholden to Hickman’s Image-Imprint-but-with-Licensed-Characters?

rignt after powers of x #6

Mutants are vindictive scum

>OP repeating the same bullshit from every other thread.
Show me at least one post that claimed the Maker to be Xavier all along

Just type Xavier Maker with the restriction of excluding today from your search and you will get tons of results calling Xavier Maker

and none calling Maker Xavier

>"Hey uh this thing will makes us sterile and eventually wipe out our sub-species, could you, like, put it away please?"
>"lololol no muh tradition"
The Inhumans were in the wrong.

>"DUDE WHAT IF INSTEAD OF THIS XAVIER BEING THE MAKER, WE THROW EVERYONE OFF BY REVEALING THE MAKER IS NOT ACTUALLY REED BUT CHARLES ALL ALONG?"
Clever, brilliant, you guys figured it out.

There's a marked difference between the two: Xavier = Maker means we thought it was Xavier the whole time but it was the Maker. That one is the meme. The other one, Maker = Xavier, means that we thought it was the Maker but it was Xavier.

This is probably all bullshit and not at all true, but for the sake of this gay thread, there it is.

frankly, she should had never been created

Also it goes to show you idiots don't even know how the Maker works. There are already many versions of him across the Multiverse.
>The other one, Maker = Xavier, means that we thought it was the Maker but it was Xavier.
See what I mean? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK IT WAS THE MAKER, HOLY SHIT.

Attached: Rs59wPh.jpg (1800x2767, 2.21M)

>WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK IT WAS THE MAKER, HOLY SHIT.
Because the fact that the Maker is Xavier was not revealed yet?

This kinda makes me wonder why Maker hasn't become some multiversal entity yet.

This. That would also mean that Doom was Magneto all along

PoX 4 is coming out this week, not 5 you fag

They call him Xavier, the script says Xavier, the goddamn guy wears Cerebra, it is him. What else do you need? Jesus fuck.
Technically he is because if I'm not mistaken, they all share some sort of consciousness that allows him to control the slices. He's low level since a local version can be killed, but he's OP as it gets.

>They call him Xavier, the script says Xavier, the goddamn guy wears Cerebra, it is him. What else do you need? Jesus fuck.
I'm sure Morrison's New X-Men scripts called Xorn Xorn and not Magneto

>They call him Xavier, the script says Xavier, the goddamn guy wears Cerebra, it is him. What else do you need? Jesus fuck.
Yes but what does the script says about the Maker?

A soft reboot.

Because he's a stern mentor figure and that makes him really easy to villify for drama points.

A rule of comics is that if something works, do it harder and worse. You see it with fucking everything, including every mentor character in fiction becoming a secret asshole because fuck you dad. It's not a conscious scheme so much as creative bankrupcy and comics cannibalizing themselves.

This is just you desperately wanting to believe there's a twist where there's none, regardless of evidence. It is Xavier, deal with it already.
Why would it say anything about a character that isn't on this book? I'm beginning to think you guys are being retards on purpose.

>I'm beginning to think you guys are being retards on purpose.
Why would you think so?

>prove to me a retarded leak is real
COPE

Xavier is Sinister/Sinister is Xavier

Because you're making me re-- oh.

what if Maker Xavier is Magneto but actual Xavier is Sinister

I sure hope it's not him. It'd be about as shocking a twist as most "twists" in the Last Jedi.

The Last Jedi twists were fine though. It's the execution what lacked (ignore Holdo)

>Rei is the most powerful Jedi in the universe because her parents were trash
It would be a great twists if she wasn't so damn good at everything

I meant the Jedi Projection stuff and the "BOTH SIDES ARE SHIT" part but yeah okay I don't mind Rey that much either.

Friendly reminder that:
1. Absolutely NOBODY gives a fuck about the X-Men anymore.
2. Yea Forums actively wants ALL mutants characters murdered as brutally as possible and their corpses raped.
3. Hackman's saga is gonna flop hard and should convince MarLEL to never publish a mutant character ever again.

Too bad this wasn't your final post on Yea Forums.

Yea Forums is the ONLY decent place to discuss comics online. Where the fuck would I go"?

r/comicbooks

Cbr is actually decent. It's not as SJW-infested and Yea Forums likes to believe.

>plebbit

It's not about SJWs, it's about reading comprehension.

>It's not about SJWs
Fuck off outta here. It's ALWAYS about SJWs

>discussing X-Men on cbr forums
lulz r uz a retard

So are we getting something after HoX 6?

X-Men #1 with Hickman writing, and 5 other books by 5 other authors.
I'm excited for the X-Men for the first time in 15 years.

Attached: 2019.07.21-02.08-boundingintocomics-5d33c910cf66e.jpg (994x1528, 325K)

Attached: 2019.07.21-02.07-boundingintocomics-5d33c8fe523df.jpg (994x1528, 333K)

Attached: 2019.07.21-02.08-boundingintocomics-5d33c905798bb.jpg (994x1528, 275K)

Attached: 2019.07.21-02.08-boundingintocomics-5d33c90931f0b.jpg (994x1528, 316K)

who's the dude in the background? Ricktor?

Attached: 2019.07.21-02.08-boundingintocomics-5d33c901c8c2c.jpg (994x1528, 213K)

Attached: 2019.07.21-02.08-boundingintocomics-5d33c90d35bfc.jpg (994x1528, 402K)

So, when the real spoilers are going to be revealed? Tomorrow? It is usually a day prior the actual release.

seems to be rictor yes

I'm really interested to see how much this is actually Hickman cowritten or if it's closer to Avengers World.

These titles won't last more than 6 issues before MarLEL axes them due to abysmally low sales.

This one might maybe get to 25 due to being the "flagship" title. Any more than that will be a goddamn miracle.

didn't we already know that the fake maker was xavier?
or are you saying that the real maker is xavier and not reed?

Congratulations you guys finally found a team name that pissed me off.

X-Men should spit on the ground whenever anyone mentions the name "Marauder.", jesus fucking christ.

>Hey Storm remember the bad guys who killed all morlocks that were under your protection, almost killed Colossus and Kitty, and made you insane enough to run naked in the streets?
>Yeah, we are making a team inspired by them

Yeh it's in really, really bad taste. Like, you're naming yourself after a group that massacred the morlocks, on top of all the other shady shit they've done.

Exactly, the Marauders genocidal a group of nearly defenseless mutants and ripped Warren’s wings off before crucifying him. A group of x-men calling themselves the Marauders is like a group of Jews calling themselves the Nazis.

I also chuckle at the “New” Mutants, many of which have been “new” since 1982. I get that they added 2 Generation X members but ...still.

>the Maker is Xavier
Called this, the look is too similar

This.

Wanda is a mutant, muties are butthurt about Wanda

If he can hold on to most of the HoXPoX audience, Hickman's X-Men should do well, and his New Mutants as well if it's important to the story he's telling. The other books might have sold well in the days when there were enough characterfags following X-books, but they were down to below 30K before Hickman, launching this many books so quickly is a risky idea, some of them could fail embarrassingly quickly, probably Fallen Angels first.

who

Dr Richards, I'm X-Men

How come Scott can bring his GF but Alex can't bring his?

nah HOX/POX are doing huge sale numbers, these spinoffs should sell well, at least the first arcs

The only spin offs I think are going to do ok are New Mutants and maybe Marauders. Everything else seems uninspiring

she's sheev's granddaughter

whats Maker's grand plan here he's fucking with both the kyntars in venom, the x-men here and trying to get Owen's pieces in future foundation WHAT IS HIS 4d chess Plan

Attached: RCO016_w_1566999222.jpg (1008x1600, 565K)

Looks like Venom. Cates doesn't get Maker at all judging by that, but whatever, I'm not reading this anyway

the real twist is that this timeline also already happen Moira that after this issue and the final issue is how everything gets reconnected to actually feat the current timeline where xavier is a cripple

What the fuck? Is that Vulcan in the back?

Illyana, unsullied by Rosenberg's retardation? Dani? By golly I may go physically purchase this

Who's the Dr. Strangealike on the left?

>What the fuck? Is that Vulcan in the back?
It's staggering how many anons thought a villain who died in an explosion, and left no body behind, would stay dead. Black Bolt 'died' at the same time, he came back, and you're shocked at Vulcan returning?

New Mutants is the most interesting title aside from HoX/PoX I've seen so far, I'm not too into the others but that one is very promising.

Attached: IMG_20190831_092207.jpg (828x1261, 262K)

Seriously.

The only thing wrong with her is not being real

Attached: how dare you.jpg (788x768, 245K)

Black Tom

NO MORE is the new THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN

...That image has absolutely nothing to do with Wanda being or not being a mutant, you absolute retard.

Thats just Slott's way to explain Bendis' mega-retarded "there's no such thing as Chaos Magic" in Avengers Disassembled.

Its like everything has to be a Xorn reveal.

Hickman is only there for the first arc. So not much.

There is no such thing as chaos magic. It's a meme in real life. It's only logical it would be revealed as a giant hoax in comics too. A lot of the magical systems in comics are based on real life ones and largely come from a small handful of authors. Who are all retards.

>These titles won't last more than 6 issues before MarLEL axes them due to abysmally low sales.
Pretty sure thats part of the plan, considering they're doing multiple waves of X-Books. They're accounting for shit getting canceled, and just throwing as much as they can to the wall to see what sticks.

Take Bendis' dick out of your mouth. Because that is some dumb fucking logic.

Never read it. "Chaos magic" is exactly like meme "magic". It's just confirmation bias. Nothing more.

Including crippling Kitty, the main character of THAT FUCKING BOOK.

No one ever liked Vulcan. Black Bolt had decades of not being an annoying jackass, and a sizeable supporting cast.

>> 109916078

Why not make 3 anthology comics instead of 6 single strip comics.

What is it with US comics industry's miserly insistence on only one strip?

You weren't supposed to like him. He was pushed as an important villain for years, and he's the 3rd Summers brother. It was inevitable someone would bring him back.

But isn't this the Fantomex body Xavier?

>he's the 3rd Summers brother.

Yet more reason to let him just be forgotten. He was a nonsensical wet fart of a ending to a plot thread set up a decade earlier, that didn't fit with how the Third Summers Borther was introduced in atory and served mostly to make Xavier look like a chode, again.

I think I'm gonna get these 3. The Excalibur team seems off balance but I'm a sucker for Otherworld/Avalon stuff.

Real pumped for Chamber and Mondo in New Mutants.

Dude he's building a self growing nation state meant to "build the future" and "transcend humanity". He's holding the world hostage through life-altering inventions. He's making grand speeches about sacrifice and he's making gay poses at surrogate sons.

If he's not the Maker then Hickman's a hack who can't write more than one character.

What's off about Maker?

Good thing all of these things are already well explained in other issues as part of a joint plan between ALL mutants (not just him) to finally grow and thrive together instead of being held back by agendas and ideological differences, huh? And that such plans entail leaving behind the quandaries of the past to finally thrive above humanity.
All of this was well expound in previous issues, but yeah I guess it's Hickman's fault you have terrible reading comprehension and are just trying to see Maker everywhere you look.
I'm sure he'd try to study him instead of putting a bullet to his head instantly like he's the Punisher, but what do I know?

Depends on what's even going on. I mean you can study a corpse, too, but I'm not sure he'd even bother. Unless what you can do somehow fascinates him - I mean it's not like Maker is obsessed with studying absolutely everything he comes across. He's got his own agendas, piles of obsessions. My understanding of him is unless what you do is really interesting somehow or he thinks it could be useful for one of his ongoing schemes, he's not going to catalog you. He already thinks he's the smartest guy in the multiverse and whatever he could come up with in fifteen minutes along with access to a cave and box of scraps would be much better than whatever powers you might have.

Of course Maker these days isn't really the same anymore. I've heard being split has diminished him, but also that some difference in 616 specifically somehow diminishes his intelligence. A means of making him a threat, but not someone likely to break Europe again. It's like, okay, imagine he was Galactus, now he's basically less than one of the Heralds in terms of threat.

>Of course Maker these days isn't really the same anymore
Sure but that's more because of the characterization these guys are giving him and that he lacks a particular motivation, he's just... There to plot and scheme but we don't see any actual plan he's building towards. So indeed he might be categorizing and doing his own thing but beyond that it's like nobody (not Cates, not anyone) knows what do do with him.
And my issue in this case is that, from my understanding, that kid exists because of the symbiote inseminated a woman without Eddie's consent or something like that, which already should be worth analysing to understand a motive, yet in here, for reasons not quite apparent to me (specially considering Cates himself introduced him), we see Maker acting bizarrely hostile towards the kid. Just I don't know, inconsistent, I already stated I'm not reading the run and only getting second hand discussion from some of these threads, so I'm bound to get things wrong.

And they only did it for a stupid pirate pun.

I don't know about the various characterizations since I haven't kept up with absolutely everything (every version) of him has been up to since the multiverse was put back together. My point was that he's not meant to be the same guy at the same level regardless. I mean in his first appearance his City and Children nearly took out the planet. How he was stopped still irks some people.

Still he's Reed Richards on crazy pills and off the chains. At his full capability he'd be, as I said, a world ending threat. In order to make him a recurring villain they decided to knock him down several pegs. He was never meant to be Maker as he was in Ultimates or even Secret Wars. He's just too damn op.

>Still he's Reed Richards on crazy pills and off the chains
No he is Xavier now

At least Doom typically has the decency to sit in Latveria twiddling his thumbs. Doing what they did to Maker probably wasn't a great idea if they were so hell bent on using him, but at the same time they didn't decide to make Evil Reed Richards another cosmic level threat that only shows up once in a blue moon. There is no joy in being a Thanos. You get your powers played up, everybody gets all scared, but you inevitably lose yet always come back. Eventually everyone just calls you a jobber.

And then Squirrel Girl comes for you.

Now but not then. Besides, a villain having Xavier in their head isn't much of a stretch, right Red Skull?

>and served mostly to make Xavier look like a chode, again.
You can't see how this is particularly relevant right now?

>The Excalibur team seems off balance but I'm a sucker for Otherworld/Avalon stuff.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Apocalypse on that team.

bump

Not the dude you're responding to, but that angle is kind of interesting for Vulcan. Last time, he showed how fucked up Xavier was, but he was just a PMSing villain to be punched away. This time, he's on the heroes side, but he could be the guy who starts rallying people against Xavier to show how fucked up he's become with this mutant nation stuff.

Same purpose, but different sides. And it might give Vulcan some massively needed character work to not be a raging retard this time.

>Summers/Grey Dynasty, with Wolverine
Lovers of purple
Is Kitty Pryde gonna have tp Choke a Bitch?
We love bees

I'll try all of them out, just to see where things are going

the life foundation klyntar (whose hosts right now are an innocence family that got caught in carnage's bullshit) are trying to get Eddie's son Dylan and normie for carnage to summon knull . Maker is babysitting them for Peter and Eddie. Lasher tires killing maker but maker disables lasher and goes to kill his host a innocent girl who was trying to escape the life foundation klyntars before lasher made her his host. so maker being smart wants to kill lasher's host before he reclaims her and doesn't care that she's a little girl

Had to reread this three times to understand, but thank you for the explanation. Basically yeah, Maker being more of an asshole than usual.

your welcome but yeah he is even know I think its part of his grand plan

Its a mini event of a sort. Itll dump into the 616 when its done. We are more then halfway through now right?

Im pretty sure her sons hulk boyfriend isnt real either.

anyone with half a brain knows it's the Banner/Richards/Xavier hybrid X-Man from What If? #2 using a Cerebra to emulate Xavier's powers...
>or I'm pulling that idea out of my ass like everyone else

I was thinking this unironically. There was that story some years ago where sinister had put a backup of himself in peoples heads. And Xavier was one of them.

You don't get to bring girlfriends.

>New Mutants
>most of them have been "new" mutants for decades by now

>and made you insane enough to run naked in the streets?
Sounds hot desu

He's usually not outright evil. He's more of a road to hell is paved with good intentions sorta guy and even then it's usually everyone else being an asshole that ruins a viable (but probably morally dubious) plan.

The Maker would probably use her to test out his little devonoming machine as proof of concept since Spider-man and Eddie were opposed to dumping the other kids into there before they checked it out for safety measures.

Just shooting her feels like the maker is all out of ideas.

>X-Men thread
>people realized they prefer to talk about the Maker instead
Guess that """"""""copypasta"""""""" turned out to be true after all...

Are you by chance the same retard who goes into an active Immortal Hulk thread to point out it doesn't have a hundred posters (nevermind the fact most threads don't) just to say "what killed the hype?"

What's up with that lineup? Why is it only Summers family + Wolverine? WTF is Vulcan doing there as well? Cable also appears being younger, which is interesting
Cool team and premise, will be following it. With Apocalypse in the team, and Vulcan in the main roster, it is pretty certain that Chuck brainwashed the baddie psychopaths into being good.
That name. That roster. Emma or Kitty probably getting blacked. Definite skip, although I might check the first issue.
Looks cool. Will be reading.
This will probably be the sleeper of the bunch. Szymon Kurdanski is on art, which means that it's going to have this gritty street feel. Kwannon (who got her body from Psylocke), Cable (who appears to be back from the future earlier than expected) and X23 is an interesting roster. Have no idea where they are taking this. Also Cable on a street level team, as well as probably being in space on the main book.
Wolverine and Jean on two teams as well. Not really into the premise though.

All in all I'm fine with these books. New Mutants and Excalibur have the most promise. Hickman hopefully knows what he's doing in the main X-men book, as this Summers team is weird. Hope Fallen Angels turns out to be good. 4/6 books to look forward to is nice X-bros

Attached: 1563488674275.jpg (2208x1242, 234K)

Also no clue from Charlesmaker, Magneto, Moira or Sinister. I am speculating that at the end of HoX/PoX Moira realises the problem lies within the constant bickering and politics about mutants' place in the world and in this life just offs Charles, Magneto and Sinister.

Charles and Magneto are both in Incoming with Apocalypse though.

Attached: incoming4.jpg (922x1400, 294K)

Don't really follow what's going on in Marvel, but yeah just checked. It would have been a cool resolution for HoX/PoX though, still is a possibility as this event might be part of Moira's current life timeline and not the next one. Also Excalibur Apocalypse isn't drawn all menacing compared to event Apocalypse.

So these three are the bad guys after all, huh?

how exactly is wanda not a mutant?

The power of MCU synergy.

Attached: RCO_009.jpg (1920x2951, 1.88M)