How the hell am I supposed to collect the volumes to something if the first one has been out of print for 10 years and...

How the hell am I supposed to collect the volumes to something if the first one has been out of print for 10 years and is $700+ used???

Attached: 788304-r1a.jpg (697x960, 125K)

Attached: 7769.png (1075x487, 1021K)

Just download and print each page bruh

buy them in French

I hate that shit, and it's getting more common. The speculator market is jumping onto trades now, and the day something goes out of print, amazon/ebay prices skyrocket to 10x cover. (Looking at you, Swamp Thing hardcovers.. )
It's bullshit.

wait til it's finished in 20 years and buy a complete edition

20 years?!? uuuuuuuuuuugh

Attached: 0a06d0898ff11902a560968254da228b.jpg (1178x1630, 536K)

lmao, nigger i own like two copies of this

Attached: 099.jpg (800x1021, 172K)

tomes 10 and 11 were only translated a couple years ago, imagine how long 12 and 13 are going to take.

are you kidding me? Why is it so slow?
are they going to die before they finish it?
I thought this was supposed to be one of the highest-selling graphic novel series of all time?
literally how?

Attached: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg (2048x1437, 1.09M)

have you seen the art?

>collecting physical media in 2019
cucked and bluepilled

go back to Yea Forums

Just buy the Heavy Metal issues? That's what I did, paid like $3 each for the first seven.

Attached: hmmst.png (1280x1343, 229K)

Oh wow. I got those trades somewhere.

Overdesigned much? Seriously, it’s even worse because the Armor’s all black so it’s all difficult to make out anyways.

boy wait til you see the interiors

Attached: hzlTmS4.jpg (2448x1665, 885K)

wasn't this used for Heroes of Might and Magic?

looks like a Queensrÿche album

>collecting a series that will never be finished
Mills will be dead of old age before Ledroit gets his shit together and finishes #12. And if by some miracle he does manage to finish #12 before Mills kicks the bucket, there's still one more to go.
If you just want to supoort them, buy the digitals.

Attached: 1454013937595.jpg (700x639, 186K)

What if i wanted to collect heavy metal issues? How feasible is it?

manga artists do twice the work in half the time

those niggas don't even draw their own backgrounds

this is advanced edgy.

>gets his shit together
He is in no hurry to draw for fat egoists who steal his work. I hope that he never publishes another page.

Pat Mills isn't fat

That Murrican T-Rex made me want to read this in the first place. Even thought it's only appears on a single page, the series itself didn't dissapoint at all

Hey does anyone know the best place to read this in it's entirety? Especially HD enough to zoom in?

Back issues are really cheap off the website. If you don't care which specific stories you're getting it's a bloody great pages-per-dollar ratio for mint condition zines.

this is fucken gorgeous

that's the fucking point. the stories are silly, absurd, and extremely self-aware.
I'll do a storytime sometime if I ever get around to it. I have class tonight tho

Attached: 28.jpg (1600x1123, 750K)

awesome
how do you bag and board them?
are they like traditional comics or are they too thick?

might take a vacation for this one, user

Requiem trancends edgy and right into campy.

I thought it was an edgey try-hard comic but as it turns out it's more parody and does crazy shit for the sake of action or the sheer spectacle of it

example: satan is literally a metal music snob

Attached: 111124356.jpg (1140x1600, 605K)

I'm not really a "collector"-type, so I just put them on a shelf next to trades (would post pic but I'm in the process of moving).
Each issue is ~160 pages with ~130 of those being comics, so much thicker than regular comics. It is a magazine. And regarding what I said about price: this issue, literally the issue before the "current" issue, is already discounted to $2.69. Most back issues, most variant covers, cheaper than international shipping.

Attached: HEAVY_METAL_293_Cover_A_Flavio_Greco_low-res_1080x.jpg (1080x1468, 321K)

Download it like the rest of us dweebs

>venus envy
ahahaha