Gemchan

Meanwhile, in an imageboard far far away...

Attached: 1567947392211.png (1920x1080, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkPPkDwH9NA
youtube.com/watch?v=hv3jeGUv9fY
youtube.com/watch?v=j5a0jTc9S10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUMANS, OR FLESHHERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, LEAVE THIS IS A GEM ONLY CONNECTION

You mean crystalcafe?

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FOR THE LOOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HOLY! MY AAAAAANUS IS BLEEEDING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

U mad space rock?

Attached: greg rose.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

How are you gems coping with the fact that the Diamonds literally don't care about anything that's going on and only spend their time doting over Spinel?
Whenever someone reports an offense to them they just say "Oh, leave it alone. This is the era of letting gems be who they are!" and got back to cooing over Pink's old plaything.
I don't think I can take Era 3 much longer.

Our leaders have not been acting themselves lately. I think it's the (((Pearls))). They've got to the Diamonds.

Lmao you pathetic gems never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most humans will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad gems ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

its for the love of god and all that is holy

found the autist. and in an su thread. who woulda thunk

Shut up, Peridot.

>Implying Pearls can actually do anything on their own

>a fucking peridot

>actually praising organics
I know this is getting old at this point but
>Era 3

A well fucked Peridot more like.

Peridots are honorary humans.

That's why they manipulate other Gems to do their bidding and to take the blame if things go wrong.

Very much so.

I

>honorary
>humans
>actually wanting to be associated with organics in any capacity
Cloddamn, we really are living in a total Spinel world.
Just end it all now.

I try to take solace in the fact that while the Diamonds do nothing to truly reform the empire, they'll be none the wiser when a new rebellion rises to reclaim the reigns they so carelessly let slip from their grasp!

Thicc quartz butts

Why is Pink an ugly, disgusting fleshy thing now?

>not wanting to associate with organics beings
>not enjoying their meep morps
Look at this ruby and laugh.

>meep morps
It's called "Art". I swear, whoever came up with "Meep Morp" should be taken around back and shattered.

The story is Pink Diamond faked her shattering, turned into the rebel Rose Quartz, got with an organic and then became half of the organic offspring.
Or something like that.
It's sounds like total dirtclod to me.
I think it's just another one of Pink's dumb games.

Take it back you uncultured clod
Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG is a visionary

>that defective era 2 peridot that hangs out with the crystal gems
Definitely should be shattered.

What is the " murderdick" some gems always talk about?

Oh sure, make fun of the Ruby just because she's short and expendable.
At least I'm trying hold up some of the dignity of the Empire that the even the Diamonds seem to have forgotten.

>short and expandable
Also dumb and prone to violence.
Your kind is the cause of about 50% of all incidents we have in homeworld despite being the 13% of the gem population.

Attached: 1440785270079.png (585x465, 281K)

Tell you what, head to planet dirt, change shape just a little to mimic some of the more Blue Diamond shaped females, and try spending the nocturnal cycle with some of their more energetic males.

Should explain.

>That image

Attached: 1565052057151.png (768x1024, 878K)

Don't encourage her to associate with those "things".
Era 3 is already a cesspool of degeneracy as it is with all the free-running multigem fusions running amok.

Degemnerates can't stop fusing with other gems of lower ranks but now also fuse with organics. I miss era 2

Something to be avoided at all costs.
It's what brought the ((Steven)) into existence.

Hello everybody (get it because humans ahah) this is my humsona his name is Hank and he works as the diamond of a human factory but unlike other humans he wears a cool cap because he is also a master soldier because humans can get blinded by the sun and like darkness so the cap hides the sun from his eyes meaning he has better eyesight than normal humans.

Do you like it?

Attached: humsona.png (637x549, 22K)

Somebody throw this thing in the zoo with the other organics.
It's leaking red stuff all over the place.

>TFW Rose/Pink was a Humie that "dressed" as her humsona to get some human dick
>TFW it creates a precedent for Gem disguising as human to get the D

I hate human clowns. They steal our jobs.

Attached: 1567468427752.png (640x360, 153K)

Pretty sure a gem declaring she is a gem would get us human to fuck her with way more ease than if she disguised as a human.
You know, gems and humans cannot transmit diseases to each other, your equivalent of our roasties at least are not infectious to us.

Let's just hope this fornication between our species won't create super space AIDS.

>"Rose Quartz" created the humie fandom
Pink Diamond's atrocities just keep piling up.

So who here has lived with a human? Do they make for good pets or anything?

The point is that gems like to pretend to be human to get laid. That's what get them going on. Not that a like to morph into a cute looking human ( not gem) cute girl or anything

>Earth becomes a HotSpot for Gem x Human sexual tourism or for gems with suicidal tendencies to get dicked to death and create hybrids

This is worse than irkchan, far worse. KYS Gem fags your planet is ripe for invading.

>implying you pebbles aren't the pets
Gems are basically mentally and emotionally broken slaves, you cannot handle freedom so you flock to whoever will take you and give you stability.
You are literally good only as servants and breeding stock.

>countless gems deliberately and happily killing themselves to create more ((Stee-vhens))
If that ever happens I'm going up to the Diamonds to personally request that they shatter me because I can't take this anymore.

LISTEN TO HIM FELLOW ROCK DYKES FOR HE IS RIGHT

Eat my bulge, you gemtards!

With love from Alternia

TROLLS RULE!

How tall are your leaders, hm?
Your "tallests" are barely taller than a Jasper, while our leaders are the size of entire buildings.
And you insects won't even turn around when faced with a life-threatening wormhole.
How dumb can you possibly be?

>this homestuck retard roleplaying as a troll
That's sad, who the fuck roleplays as a fictional race of creatures?

The absolute state of organics, if you ask me

Attached: 1567950313320.png (490x440, 123K)

It's the (((Stee-veh))). I heard that thing can enter peoples dreams and even minds of gems and diamonds

We should kill it

Yeah, sure, but before you do that, wanna swing by my place for dinner, a movie, maybe some music?

Just a thought. Figured you might want a bit of peace to plan your murder, figured I'd offer.

>implying that was an organic
You gems are the one with shapeshifting fetishes, not us.

>even your dreams you can't escape the ((Stee-vhen))
How do we shatter this thing?
Can it shatter?
It's half organic and can't be poofed, I don't know if it would shatter either.

Just get a gun and shoot him.
Or any explosive really.
Wait until it is night.
Break into his house silently.
Shoot him in the head before he can put up a shield.
Then shatter the gem for good measure.

at least we CAN shapeshift at will

Into better cocksleeves.

You shapeshift into better cocksleeves. That's your purpose now. And you know what? You fucking love it.

Because you're literally a race of compulsive submissives who enjoy being told what to do and being made to do it.

What about the Crystal Clods?
Surely they'd be guarding the Steven when it's asleep.
As much as that "Garnet" repulses me it is pretty damn strong.
And I ain't no Jasper.

NONONONO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU

Attached: 1567821567927.png (1920x1080, 904K)

>You will never Dom Jasper and make her a begging Sub

No, you won't.

You'll come over here on your knees and start begging. Now.

I don't know if you even need to bother doing that. Humans are very stupid. They will invite ANYTHING vaguely humanish into their house, whether it be a grotesque building-sized fusion or a 12-limbed shard-conglomerate that will kill them. It's like they're trying to die.

Me a peridot and a aquamarine is planning on stealing a decommissioned injector and bringing it to Earth we bought a plot of land we're going to use it over there to make some pearls and sell them to the Organics wish us luck

You kidding me?
A fucking Spinel gave them trouble.
Hell just launch yourself through the window and murder the guy in a shock and awe action.
Granted, you'll likely get shattered afterwards but hey at least no more Steven, you'd be hailed as the ultimate hero by many.

I AM NOT GOING TO BEG FOR MERCY, ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF A DISGUSTING ORGANIC LIKE YOU!!!

Attached: 1567989153366.png (1920x1080, 660K)

Good luck.

Save me a blue one would you?

Not that human but it is clear to everyone here you're polishing yourself while typing.

Then why are you already on the ground.

I perceive that we will make a new thread.

With the hell that Era 3 is turning out to be maybe getting shattered won't be so bad.
I just want to be rid of the Steven once and for all.
Alright, I'm going in tonight.
Wish me luck!

Godspeed you beautiful jewel.

Are you some sort of off color?

Attached: steven-universe-the-movie-spinel-1186076.jpg (696x390, 29K)

Hey Gemchan. How many of you guys are actually gems? Show your Gems or GTFO.

I'm not sure a gun would work, since shield and that bubble. I was thinking more in terms of explosives, (((Stee-veh))) and his Crystal Gem degenerates don't seem too bright, only the one with literal futurevision can be a problem, but more on that later.

Get as much explosives as possible and then plant them on the "home" of this (((Stee-veh))) and wait till he is inside and detonate them all. If the plan fails just gtfo from there and try again later.

One should use the earth explosives, since they have a wide variety and and most don't come with that annoing beep warning sound, they just fucking explode.

As for the future vision the humans may have a solution as well, found a "how to kill a jeedie" manual from one of the test subjects for previous... plan, and it woulds seem that humans are already somewhat familiar with future prediction abilities and how to counter them to some degree.

NO I'M NOT!
SHUT IT!
SHUT YOUR DIRTY ORGANIC FOOD ENTRANCER
JUST...
JUST....
AAAAAAAAARGHHH, WHO AM I KIDDING?! I'm just a poor little insecure gem, i don't want to be alone and with no purpose! P-PLEASE I NEED SOMEGEM TO OBEY! I HATE THIS ERA!

It's alright. Come here, I've got some things for you to do.

Lots of long, hard work for you every night. And I'll make sure you're polished to a shine.

W-would you do that? For r-real?

Attached: 1567918901235.png (1920x1080, 1021K)

Careful: if he has a big nose he just wants to put you into a bracelet and sell you for shekels.

I think he wants to commit a Greg Universe with you and make another abomination like that Steven

You first

Attached: 1568006543707.png (545x510, 175K)

Of course. I promise you'd be very important to me, my very favorite, in fact, for the task at hand.

Sure, we arent so bad. we'd love to take care of some gems down here.

Attached: Yo.jpg (384x639, 57K)

Don't degrade yourself for the organic
You have a purpose.
You're a Spinel, you're supposed to make others laugh.
They have these things called "circuses" where "clowns" perform tricks and play games for entertainment.
You'd be amazing in one of those.
You'd be making so many people smile and laugh.
That's way better than groveling for someone who only wants to use you for their own gain.

H-hey uh. I'm.a "hooman".
D-do you gems know where I could get my own Spinel? Or maybe my own Pearl?
My parents have money.

I just don't know anymore.

Attached: image1-6.jpg (225x225, 9K)

As a fellow human, please let me be the first to say that you should kill yourself.

Ha irk Chan gem Chan none of these compares to the endless shitposting of Apocalypse Chan it was comfy

Attached: 1566609192173.png (755x1057, 185K)

It's called building a relationship pebbles for brains.
Go outside and meet some people, the worst thing that can happen outside is that you will be sent back here.

What do you know that I don't? Tell me your secrets

What if I told you that Pink Diamond became Steven not to save humanity but to save gems from humanity?

Daily reminder that pearls are created from organic life forms unlike other gems

Attached: pearl.png (600x600, 117K)

I've got a temporary solution for your purposeless dilemma.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.82M)

Why didn't we ever try injecting our gem making material into metals?

I bought an engagement ring for my wife and it was a diamond. What the fuck? Can somebody explain this?

Judging by that former broadcast by that stocky tub of swine fat (I was watching everything post-transmission), it looks like even our Diamonds are starting to harbor some sort of degenerate affection for that golem just because he's the offspring of one of our most incompetent leaders. I just want to be shattered. I hate this fucking era.

Hey Gem-scum?
Quick reminder...
youtube.com/watch?v=fkPPkDwH9NA

youtube.com/watch?v=hv3jeGUv9fY

we have the technology

You were too busy getting our human making material into your gems.

Hey, if you wanna be shattered join me tonight when I go to Urth to kill the ((Steven)) and restore glory to our empire.
We'd at least be shattered for a good cause.

You're not doing any favors for yourself when the second video exhibits how visually unappealing most, if not all humans are. I heard there are certain parts of the Earth where subsets of humans compulsively feed more often, causing them to become bulkier and pudgier in appearance.

We just need to focus on erasing the Crystal Gems first. Steven is useless without them, and he couldn't stand a chance alone, let alone against more than one of us. I'm sick of this association with those organic commoners, and I'm sick of our lack of proper judgement on what to do with such ugly lifeforms.

Wow it seems your cut is pretty Jagged and edgy

eat earth soil organic fag

We especially need to be wary of the "Garnet".
The moment that abomination sings about how much it loves itself it's pretty much over for us.
The Pearl is weak and the Amethyst is more unskilled, so they shouldn't be to hard to take out.

Once all three are out of the picture the ((Steven)) will be ripe for the shattering.

It seems you are the seething

Attached: 1567953182873.png (1280x720, 635K)

Hey Earth is where it's at its pretty easy to find friends there

Attached: 1015151_plagueofgripes_your-new-best-friend-spinel.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>bulkier and pudgier
actually we've been proposing eliminating them

Hey Spinel. I'm a human. Would you like to be friends? ...with benefits?

I would like to remind you that here on earth, rape is a crime

Oh boy would I ?

Attached: 1567627418874.png (1280x720, 528K)

R-rape? Who said anything about rape? Don't sent the partyvan, please

Why did I just see this as a Ruber post?

Let's go and play some "games" together!

IRKENCHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

ROCKDYKES GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Attached: 1567984247583.gif (1300x855, 85K)

A bad time, you say?

Attached: 3fcd404ab843150ec4598164cde15856.jpg (600x710, 54K)

>can't even turn around from a simple wormhole seen from miles away

Attached: smugmarine.png (225x225, 3K)

>Most successful invading Empire in space
>Flight path is literally a straight line
>Rather commit 1000 suicides before accepting their fuckup
They really are the chadest of Chads

That's disgusting Based.

Attached: 1567819348734.png (442x354, 209K)

Attached: cxjrp2bq3sf11.png (4000x1200, 260K)

How will gemfags ever recover!?

Mods please ban this spamming irkfag

>spamming irkfag

I don't know about the other posts, but

Attached: Screenshot_20190909_115814.jpg (1080x1390, 247K)

Are we going to have one of these stupid LARP threads every fucking day?

What in the name of the stars is a "LARP"?
Is it one of those terms organics use all the time?
Fuck, I wish the Steven had never forced us to make contact with them.

SPINEL PLEASE COME HERE
I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND

As much as I love threads like the Legion of Doom, Irkchan, and Gemchan ones, I kind of wish theyd banish us to a /rp/ board just so people would stop derailing them with complaints

Get the organics to do it for you. Theory have weird unnatural hatred of anything different or new. It's disgusting.

>she thinks that's really pink
I bet you believe she faked her shattering too.

you rock dykes hate change too, even more than us

GOD DAMN IT SPINEL WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU

I know you all hate the Diamonds and Steven and all that, but my STARS, is it ever nice to finally be uncorrupted.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190909_121254437.jpg (320x368, 95K)

It's a very freeing experience.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 16K)

FUCK YOU! Humans are angry irrational creatures who murder each other violently for no reason. Why did rose quartz ever fight for beings so horrible? The fact that gem tech can easily find it's way into your hands should terrify any sane gem

Goddamn earthlings with their big penises stealing our women

We stand for segregation.
We stand for Homeworld.
And we stand for GODDESS ALMIGHTY.

Grind the pearls space war now.

Attached: dbk3dj1-530a9fe4-e43e-4d7f-8c1b-77e3f2c7d21b.png (710x706, 22K)

Humans are sick. I saw them poof a quartz soldiers some spear launching mechanism, then they picked up the pearl she was with and three her into one of their transports and took her to stars know where. It was awful.

so is rockmixing okay now? I want to fuse with Lapis so bad

>Why did rose quartz ever fight for beings so horrible?
She thought they were cute and also wanted to escape her responsibilities as Pink Diamond.
And basically waged war with herself.
Millions of gems shattered and corrupted for absolutely nothing.

SPINEEEEEEEEEEEEEL. WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE COME TO ME. PLEASE, I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I WANT TO BE FRIENDS. FOREVER.

Ugh, unfortunately.
It's Era 3 now, just do whatever you want.
The Diamonds won't care.

Pink lived in a mostly "white" neighborhood.
Did you get shipped to Africa or something?

Much like gems, humans with certain colors or (((certain))) features are inferior to the rest.

I know that humans are inferior and all but I have to say their variety is impresiv even though not all of their "races" are prime material .

Attached: Based Pearl.jpg (640x853, 60K)

Mostly human deleriant liquids consumed in excess.
The one called "Steel Reserve" tends to work best, in spite of its atrocious flavor.

Attached: 1566438672080.jpg (556x702, 75K)

I'm from Facet 2F5L and I say kill 'em all.

Attached: 38d8aacb06980439b8810e3fc6e09bc4bc782025_00[1].jpg (350x365, 15K)

It doesn't matter, the humans won. Era 3 has begun and gemkind slips further and further into degeneracy while the humans steal our technology and learn it. They will surpass us and then destroy us, the Steven doomed us all.

K-Kinda hot...

Attached: 1567957877223.png (700x714, 214K)

Humans and gems are way too similar, really.

Gems have rubies, we got black people.
Gems have diamonds, we have (((our greatest ally))).
After those surface similarities, we're also similar on a deeper level: lack of structure send us into depression, we're horny as fuck and we want everyone else to die or at least for us to get killed.

If you also consider all the infighting within our species then we also pretty much share the same history.

Compare the glorious diamond mommys to the stinky long nose one more time and you shall taste my limb enhancer !

The stinky long nose dabbles in shapeshifting to make themselves look more beautiful, much like your (((mommies)).

I wanna coom on your limb enhancer

What's with all the fat girls in this cartoon?

Organics constantly gorge themselves on their slop because of their body's inefficient energy consumption.
This results in them often overcompensating and then they end up being bulbous and grotesque.

silance filthy organic how dare you insult The Space Goddess you.. you (how did they call it uhhhh yes !) YOU NIGGER !

cute

Rose Quartz was fat as fuck and she was a gem.

SPINEL PLEASE, WHERE ARE YOU?
I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND

Attached: 1567905619457.png (320x283, 56K)

Can someone explain and the thousands of years that we existed for none of us made armor for our gems. a couple days ago I saw a Ruby's gem got cracked because she tripped off of Step and then I thought hey that could have been totally avoided if we have some armor like how the humans have bullet proof glass or something like that

Because we're not dumb clods like Rubies.

We tried that in era 1. Some jaspers got kinda "rebellious".

Wish I had a friend like Spinel . My stars Pink is such a clod .

I wish I had a friend.

When she first turned into Rose Quartz she was more built like an Amethyst.
She didn't get fat until she started hanging around organics.

Guys I found a pearl in storage when I faded a diamond storage unit.
What customization options should I do?

Attached: 1455A5EA-604A-4806-92FE-D10A5AFE359E.png (1280x720, 528K)

I've never fed on Earth's agriculture. Is it really true that gems get fatter like humans do the more we consume it? Rose Quartz is one example, and one of the Crystal Gems is known for eating and I can't say she's as thin as she is portly.

Raided*
Sorry I’m a ruby, spelling isn’t my best skill.

Donate it to the Onyxes in Sector 7-A. I heard they're planning to use Pearls as their lackeys to mass produce genetically artificial humans using that useless human zoo. They can finally have some use in that cage rather than hurling it at the sun or something.

Gems only get "fat" if we want to get fat.
Rose Quartz noticed how the organics, especially the "Greg", liked larger females and so changed her body accordingly.

Give it a dick.

>choosing to be fat

Hey guys, I wanted to buy my own colony, since I think I would to better than the diamonds, since it's their fault were in era 3, and I got in contact with this freezer guy. Anyone know what his real is? He said he's going to send some monkeys to take over the planet and that sounded dumb so I'm thinking it's a scam. Should I tell him to fuck off?

*deal

and make her a yandere.

You have one now gem fren

Attached: 1568001274850.png (900x700, 176K)

I don't get it either.
Organics ruin everything, as usual.

Since we are raiding some injectors we could get a spinel injector. how much is a best friend worth to you?

Gem history is not like you, a very long time ago an ancient injector created white diamond by acccident. She then made yellow then blue diamond. Afterwards she created the first gems in order to begin her empires after several million years she decided on an autistic caste system creating gems like us instead.

very, and make sure she's green

Gems, can you help me out a bit, I am super fracking confused:
>Be a rose quartz in Pink Diamond's service
>One of our own REEEEEEES and starts a rebellion against our Diamond
>Get removed from Pink Diamond's entourage as a result (fair enough)
>that Rose Quartz bitch somehow teleports behind Pink Diamond and 'nothin' personnel, my Diamond's her into shards
>All rose quartz are to be poofed and bubbled as collective punishment
>Just last week I'm brought out
>Some six thousand years have past
>Getting conflicting reports on Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz, some saying they're the same gem
>Also was told the military was dismantling
>Humans of the Zoo are to be released

What the fuck is going on?

Your diamond was a cunt.

Long story short Pink was a slut and she got murdered by a human reptroductiv organ .

So guys I finally started dating a human, a cute boy from Earth. He's super nice and it's definitely a new thing for him but he wants to engage in carnal relations and I'm too embarrassed to tell him I dont know how to shapeshift a set of human genitalia. How do I break it to him?

shatter yourself

Look up traps that'll tell you what you need to shape-shift

Foolish pebble!
You thought this was another gem... but it was me!
A human!

>Be rose quartz
Fake. The rose quartz are all still bubbled.

Oh you poor thing.
Your Diamond started a war against herself under the alias "Rose Quartz" and faked her shattering as a 'fuck you' to the other diamonds so they would back off of Earth and leave her precious organics alone.
She underestimated how much the other Diamonds cared about her and so they corrupted the rebellion gems as an act of revenge upon the Earth.
The Diamonds have been grieving for 5000 years and made life worse for all of Gemkind.
"Rose Quartz" spent the rest of her days fooling around with the humans and had a baby with one.
She gave up her physical form and gem to the baby human, and that human is known as the Steven.
The Steven now acts like the new Pink Diamond even though it insists that it's not Pink Diamond.
You know how mixed-gem fusions used to be illegal?
Now they're encouraged and everyone's doing it.
There's also a small colony of Gems on Earth where the Gems and humans get along with each other.
We're in Era 3 now.
You can do whatever you want now.

Imagine not knowing how to replicate human female genitalia in the year of our fallen empire era 3 lmao
Bet you're a fucking pearl

Attached: 1566284064408.png (1001x1001, 765K)

Tell him goodbye and that you've had a really nice time.
And then shatter yourself.
In front of him.

Look up the word "fleshlight" on the internet.
That's what you are basically anyway.

Hahaha what the fuck, apparently humans have to go through some medical process to change from male to female. Fucking idiots, we can change our forms whenever we want.
I wanna shapeshift into a guy in front of those "trains" and see how they react.

Please do it, anything to make those degenerates raise that suicide rate to a clean 100%.

But user they may resemble human females but they clearly have reproductive rods.
Hey! We can't all be huge sluts like you Amethysts.
Finally, a good answer. I will report back after engaging in coitus with my human. Thank you user, he will be very pleased!

My life is literally a lie...

Anything I want to do, huh? Anyone know something that can mercy shatter a gem? I think I just want it all to end for me now...

Get a polisher machine and some wax, you'll feel better.
Then find a human.

I mean for fuck sake you worked for Pink Diamond, this can't be that much different from before.

At least I get laid by more than foot freaks.
Come to think of it, you can probably nix the genitals, I'm sure he just wants you to rub him off with your feet

You can join me and this other Gem in our assassination attempt upon the Steven.
He's the one that convinced the Diamonds to let all this degeneracy run amok.
Yeah, you'll probably get shattered, but you'll be shattered for a good cause.

FUCK ORGANICS RACE WAR NOW !

Attached: BASED GEM.png (1280x1707, 177K)

Rose Quartzs are solders they never interacted with humans.

Cheer up user, try and think for yourself a little and try new things.

Pearls truly are best gems.

Well, just think about what you want to do.
You've been given a chance to go out and try new things.
Maybe you'll find something you really like to do.

Hi guys.
I'm a human looking for a Spinel to be friends with, hang around, play games, hug, protect and cuddle with.
Can I get one?

Species war, race implies we're equal

>gems and humans trying to fuse with each other
How low must the Diamond Empire sink before shattering ourselves seems like a considerable option?

Fusing with nonhuman organics. I've heard talks of fusing with the canines and equine species as well

>fusing with canines
Why do white gems do this?

Our leaders have already fallen. We might as well accept our fate and surrender.

Attached: Dick so bomb it topples dictatorships.png (683x384, 432K)

>they all just get on their knees and beg for the ((Steve))
What a disgraceful display.

We should make our own.
A super human/gem hybrid army, to kill all the subhumans and off colors.

>be me
>be a bored peridot
>walk around the colony I was working in before >>>>Era 3 to recalibrate random machinery
>bored out of my mind
>find a ruby sobbing in the corner of the room
>ask her what's wrong
>apperantly her whole squad went to earth to fuse with humans
>ew.mpmrp
>tell her it's okay because I have no idea how to deal with this
>continue aimlessly walking around the base
>the ruby starts following me, still crying
What do I do, gals?
I can't seem to shake her

GUYS PLEASE I JUST WANT A FRIEND

Alright, after getting a nice gem wax and polish, I'm thinking a bit clearer. Or rather what I want to do.

Namely this seems good. Honestly, I'm actually fine with failure in this goal... It's weird, I have no malice for this 'Steven', but attacking him will no doubt make every other gem call for my shattering. Let me embrace this oblivion.

Man, a suicidal vet quartz would make an interesting antagonist for Steven. Just dealing with the fallout of the radical reforms he put into motion.

It also will drive him deeper into depression and self-loathing.

Well it's not like the Diamonds are gonna do anything.
Be her friend, help her through these harsh times.
But for the love of the stars neither of you better fuse or you'll just add to the disgrace of the fallen empire.

I just fused. Ask me anything

Maybe seeing a Rose Quartz will throw him into a confusing mess of feelings and he'll be so overcome with so many emotions he can't do anything and he'll be ours for the killing.

Ugggggh do I *have* to?
>>>>Era 3
Wait, that's right, I don't
Seriously how do I get rid of her

Oh, quiet you.
There are worse fates than being sexual objects for an inferior species.
At least they're decent cooks

Tell her that because she's a Ruby she'll always be dumb and expendable and they now that Era 3 is upon us her life literally has no meaning.
Eventually she'll shatter herself if she doesn't fuck it up.

Fuck. I just fucked a Spinel. I told her it was a game. I came so many times that she passed out.
What do I tell her once she wakes up?

>mating with a gem
I'd report you to the Diamond Authority immediately if this wasn't Era 3 and the Diamonds actually cared anymore.

I'd say now's as good a time as any. Blame the peridots for spreading this degenerate trend among the more civilized castes. My only solace is that their males might be so busy ravaging gems, that human reproduction will cease altogether.
A gem can dream.

oh fuck off peridot

Shut the fuck up you clods, peridots ain't have done shit, it's all the quartzes going down to 'urth' to fuse with humans, and you know it

1.) Did you fuse with a human like the rest of these braindead whores?
1.a.) What will you do in the time it takes for its parasitic young to burst forth from you like a fleshy little xenomorph?

Well, you see, the whole point of me asking was to see how I can get her away without acting like a Clodimus Maximus
But I guess that's what I get for asking gemchan

Sounds like you're mad that you're not getting any of that sweet sweet human baby batter

I'll reason that it's the fault of every single caste presently, as your reprehensible behaviors seem to have been normalized, but quartzes and peridots were the pioneers of pouncing on every hairless ape you come across because why bother having self control? It's fucking era 3, after all.
Fucking shatter me

>passed out
Not possible gems cannot get tired she is clearly fucking with you.

Don't you guys get it?
It's the ((Steven)).
It's the one that convinced the Diamonds to dismantle our colonies and disband our armies.
It's the one that convinced the Diamonds to dismantle our caste system and let gems do whatever they want.
It's the one that wants gems and >>>>humans

What does this batter taste like, exactly?
How best can you extract this substance?
Can it be used in recipies or must it be consumed raw?
Asking for friend, of course. No report necessary.

Yeah yeah, we all know
Have fun with your failed assasination

Depending on the person it can taste very sweet. It is usually extracted by stimulating a humans mating rod. It is best consumed raw once it is freshly extracted into your mouth.

Peridot here I have decided to build an artificial intelligence with intelligence roughly millions of times higher than my entire caste combined. The purpose of this AI is to be our new leaders because obviously the diamonds are morons we have no use for. Sure they made us to serve them but we want to serve them and they want us to do nothing, im sorry but I want to do something so I will work with many Peridots to complete this project.

The virus of >>>pleasure

>all these gems trying to return to the old caste system or assassinate the steven
>and i'm just sitting here wanting to paint things.
It's honestly pretty nice being able to do what I want.
Before I would have to sneak off to do it, but now I can paint to my heart's content!

Complete Quartz slut that has fucked around 5000 humans here, yh human "sex" now bores me I dont know what to do anymore. I see a human dick and think to myself "lets just get this over with already". Maybe I should fuck the actual stupid life on this planet instead like say a horse?

Guess I'll be shattering myself then.

Shatter yourself immediately

>Shatter yourself
But the Steven already lets us do what we want. Nobody would care.

Horse penis feels better but Im sure Ill get bored of it so ill have to move on to Elephant dick then whale penis and once I run out of dicks to fuck I have no idea what else to do here.

Look upon this creature, my fellow gems;
this is the path you will embark on when you choose to fuse with humans. You may think to yourself "oh, just one quick fusion couldn't hurt!" or "i'm in love with him, so it's okay! He isn't going to turn me into a living sex toy."
All lies told to justify your own sick perversions.
Repent, my sisters.

Attached: 1563965921380.png (309x266, 16K)

>in love with him
Nah I dont have Pink Diamond's mental illness I just see humans as tools to pleasure me thats it, I usually kill the ones who dissatisfy me.

The only way i can see shattering ourselves working is if we gather all of the remaining sane gems into one mass self-shattering display in front of the Diamonds to show them that all of the good gems are now gone and that it's all because of them.
I don't know about tha-
On second thought that's a wonderful idea.
Let's all walk right up to the Diamond's headquarters and shatter ourselves on the spot.

PLEASE GUYS I MEED A SPINEL IN MY LIFE.
ARE THERE NO LONELY SPINELS HERE? I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND FOREVER AND I WILL CHERISH YOU AND SHOWER YOU WITH AS MUCH LOVE AS I CAN.

PLEASE
SOMEBODY
PLEASE SPINELS
I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE, SAD AND ALONE

What if we fly a ship into the diamonds' towers?
In fact, what if we fly two ships into them?

Mods, please...
I know its era 3, I KNOW, but please, PLEASE delete that quartz's posts
I know youll do it if you have any love for the empire remaining

The Diamonds don't care anymore, why should the mods?

The humans make alot of noise while Im crushing their head or pulling it off because they cant make me orgasm, I wonder if my murder track is gonna attract Steven faggot's attention.

Bismuth here, gonna build a nuclear fusion reactor on earth then make it explode >:)

Guys last night I was playing with this peridot we were having fun untill all of a sudden we fused together it was weird but it felt so good so anyways we split up after a couple hours of being fused but now this Peridot won't stop bothering me and keep trying to get us the fuse again what do I do also obligatory see you later virgems

If you can hold it off your urge to fuse, tell her that you don't want to fuse with her ever again because mixed gem fusions are wrong.
If she can't get the message, shatter her.
If you willingly succumb to your urges as well, then shatter both of yourselves.

I met a Peridot and had sex with her. Now she's following me around and constantly screaming. I don't understand? What happened? Why is she doing this?

Go back to /pol/

you raped her, user

No more tulpas for you.

I'm a pearl!

Greetings i am a 200 gem fusion, join with me so we can kill the diamond authority.

how do you not lose your mind?

Update on the stealing the injectors to inject them on my land we've stolen many injectors we have a couple of pearl injectors a couple of spinil injectors and a couple of amethyst injectors and I think we have a rose quartz injector we took them to our land. of course the crystal clods showed up don't worry they couldn't do anything on our land and now they're trying to take us to court 4 something called a slavery and human trafficking foolish the Steven we're not even human

We have unified into one and have one desire to kill every diamond., all gems fused can overthrow them.

Don't bring your weird orgy over here

Can you be my brand new Pearl?

>200 gem fusion
I....
I...
I'm glad I'm behind a screen because I think I'd shatter myself on the spot in the presence of such a....monstrosity...

Attached: shocked peri.png (1280x800, 472K)

This is no pleasure other than the pleasure of destroying the oppressors that follow that Steven scourge. We are one we a single Cluster who yearn to free gems from the Diamond Authority's insanity. Come now join with me so I can become more powerful.

Hey guy im a peridot and some human is paying me money's to be in a movie I wonder what kind of movie it is .

>200 gem fusion
Sounds fake

Attached: 1567900332828.png (483x527, 193K)

Do you want a baby or to fuse, no servicing

I'm a human. I want to fuse with you.

JOIN WITH US

PLEASE :( I can already destroy a mountain I need more power to kill a diamond at least enough power to destroy a planet in one shot.

Just fucked a human and WOW you guys have no idea how good it is to be pounded by their thick reproductive organ. I never understood the appeal until now, wow. Fellow gems cant even compete!

I've done my research you need a half human to completely fuse but the gem body can be fun for you, or could scar your psyche

Every nuance of their living form is such a rush

Let's do it anyway. Be my personal Pearl!

There's a fusion made of millions of gems deep under the Earth's surface

If you're a Pearl or a Spinel, I've got an 8 inch reproductive rod waiting for you.

That poor thing is not a fusion

REALLY? I MUST FIND HER SO WE CAN BECOME ONE AND THE ULTIMATE GEM.

In all my thousands of years of existence I never thought I'd witness first-hand the complete and total collapse of our once perfect society.
So many gems have so quickly thrown out their old disciplined ways and adopted filthy organic habits.
Fusions running everywhere.
Unholy unions of gems and organics popping up to and fro.
The Diamonds no longer guide us or give us purpose.
It's all gone to hell.
Should I just shatter myself?

>thousands
Era2fags, try existing for one million years like us Era 1s this is an absolute nightmare.

What was Era 1 like?
I notice a lot of the older gems can shapeshift and have weapons specific to the individual gem.
I can't do any of that.

It was shit but not as shit as Era 3.

Let this be a lesson, fellow humans with gem fever: masonry hammer under the pillow. Some of these cunts get uppity, don't take any chances.

Someone tell me what was the point of the empire in the first place?

Well it’d probably further throw off suspicion from her being the skinny and illustrious Pink Diamond

Aw how cute

Just fucking glass this whole galaxy please

Attached: 1567964674958.jpg (1200x1126, 174K)

That's not a fusion that's a weapon that got neutralized by the ((Steven)).

Hey, human female just popping in to tell you stay the fuck away from our males. I don't give a shit that they're dumb enough to shove their dicks in anything, my boyfriend ran off with some little purple bimbo and he's not answering my calls. You dykes need to find your own cocks.

Yeah, let me hit it from the back so you don't suffer as much when I brain you.

Out of all the bullshit era 3 has given me, I can rejoice in the fact that some human is suffering too
Thank you meatbag, you've made me day

If I could stop my fellow gems from taking your males I would.
The disease of >>>>>pleasure

We can make all the phalli we desire, pitiful dirt-wench. We're shape-shifters. It is only natural that your males would desire superior beings such as us. Although I still don't know why so many of my sisters bother to sully themselves with your kind.

Thats so sad, come here and play with my recently generated 14 inch dick you human slut >:)

Hey everyone, human here. Sorry for posting on your board, but i was recently released from your leader's zoo and just noticed that I have no fucking idea what to do with my life. I've tried talking to some earth humans, but they seem to think I'm like feral or something. Are there any other zoo humans here? Really could use some advice.

call me an earthaboo all you want, but i really wish dogcopter was real

>Zooman
>Literacy
Fuck off Zirconia RPer

God, you people are insufferable.
Will one of you whores just tell Todd to meet me at home when you get his dick out of your mouth? His sister is starting to worry.

Todd? I dont remember the names of humans I kill you organic trash. Anyways come over here lets have fun I know you human women are attracted to our feminine bodies Ill make some nice tasty fat juicy tits for you to suck on while I think about ripping your hair off. :)

Hey, I'm just as appalled at my fellow gem's behavior as you are at your "Todd's" antics.
This whole thing has gone entirely too far.

wow there is some good edge in this thread

Gems and humans are just plain tired of each other's shit.
The ((Steven)) was a fool to think we could ever be allies.
I mean besides the degenerates that just mate and fuse all day.

My gems you know whats better than being fucked? Fucking someone else, human women cream on my penis it feels absolutely amazing you must find yourself a human woman who you tie up so she cant run away that you fuck over and over until she passes out from the pleasure. Its so adorable how they turn into rubies once your dick is deep inside of them.

Sorry organic, gem pussy is just better. Maybe if you actually respected what you had and weren't a bunch of dumb smelly bitches your males wouldn't prefer us.
It's so intense, the rush of feeling every last twitch is so amazing. My fellow pearls look down on me for it but I know theyll come around when they taste their first human cock.

Look man, I'm just saying, there should be some kind of seperate but equal policy, you know?

Don't mind them they're just old fag bootlickers from Era 1

I wish the Diamonds would make us fuck off back to Homeworld so we can get back to our perfect society without >>organics

Perfect Society they had gems living as a wall fixtures

I know a lot of you are all for shattering the diamonds but White is the only thing keeping our planets gravity in check and I happen to like living here.

Yes, and...?
They were happy being wall fixtures.

Okay, so, just returned from an errand on the outer reaches of the universe. Tried to report to my Diamond, but she was... fusing, I suppose, with a group of hairless primates. After I finished retching, I went down to the Earth colony to see if there was anyone I could report to who hadn't completely fallen into madness. Alas, I find a smaller, chubby primate is in charge and appears to be orchestrating this disgusting chaos.
Can anyone STOP fusing with the local fauna long enough to tell me what is going on?
Who do I report to?
What is the mission?
Why do these creatures keep groping me and why am I being discouraged from obliterating them?
I need a fucking hug

Nobody in the thousands of years of our society ever bothered to ask them so who knows

White is the only reason I wake up in the morning and if anything happened to her I would shift into a ball of sharp and take off

Attached: 1568018616688.png (1156x571, 243K)

Lurk moar clod

You gems are coded to like your leaders, all in favor of killing them are just mega tsunderes

Mission's over, there are no more missions

SPINEL PLEASE
P L E A S E
L
E
A
S
E

Alright, wonderful:
It appears my squad leader has taken on a human partner and plans to commit suicide through bearing his spawn.
I was told this is the way things are now. I've counted around 40 times I've beeen groped since landing and twice I've been coerced into an incredibly strange act of fusion.
Has everyone lost their minds?
Is anyone going to do something?

Spleanel

Damn gem hoes be tripping huh
Anyway any of you gems know how to get a spinel. I saw that Steven kid on the news talk about her and she seems really nice and looks REALLY CUTE. also I need friends, badly

Attached: ED35kdnX4AIr1wu.png (587x390, 205K)

I wish the mods cares enough to ban all these desperate losers who want spinel gfs
They're shitting up the board with their shitty spam

>splease

Honestly it’s degrading, wanting your “mate” to be overly clingy and submissive reaaally isn’t a good look. Spinels are for children not for, whatever the fuck they plan with them.

The tiny primate you encountered is the ((Steven)).
It has Pink Diamonds gem lodged within its abdomen and is why the Diamonds are doing whatever it says.
The Diamonds have dismantled their colonies, disbanded the armies, and have pushed for integration between >>organics

Just modified a rejuvenator, it no longer poofs you but if you get hit by it you feel absolute euphoria, this is way better than sex with organics.

I... I don't know weather to support this or not.

>rejuvinator
Your stupid >>>>pleasure>pleasure

The fuck is a children is that some kind of gem

You silly cloud our retarded leaders dont want to do anything so Ill just be in euphoria until the universe goes heat death.

It's a tiny premature organic.
It can't do anything for itself at all once it comes into existence.
It's a foul little thing and disgusting to look at.

Oh the tiny humans I think I've ate one of those the big ones got pretty upset when I did it

Cloddammit, you're right.
The empire is nothing without the Diamonds performing their roles and keeping things in check.
Fuck this ((Steven)) for corrupting our Diamonds.

I don't know... I think they're rather cute.
Useless, of course, but... cute.
Perhaps I could steal one? Would the creators mind terribly? A gem would surely be a superior guardian.

AHEM FUCK THE DIAMONDS!
AHEM FUCK THE DIAMONDS!
AHEM FUCK THE DIAMONDS!
AHEM FUCK THE DIAMONDS!
AHEM FUCK THE DIAMONDS!
AHEM FUCK THE DIAMONDS!

Why do you even make rubies?
They are retarded midgets with emotional instabilities, what is the benefit of having a ruby over a quartz?

You have a whole group of those shorties

They come in a discount three-pack!

Attached: GreenHelmet3pack[1].png (615x497, 198K)

And?
You could have a group of quartz.
Sure, they are as dumb but at least they are bigger, stronger, sturdier, easier to control and aren't mentally unstable, bar some of those veterans with PTSD.

Some of them are cinnamon buns

I dont why Rubies exist to begin with , you could have a Pearl do their job more efficienly. The diamonds are fucking stupid.

Fuck bros, my Shadow Agate is picking me up a Pearl next week for defending a base from weak ass green organics. They have to be blue for court purposes but I'm still hyped. Which do I pick? That Matte Light Sapphire looks like she's asking for my BQC (big quartz cock)

Attached: tumblr_o0u6oaLNYd1rqtre4o4_1280.png (1280x625, 370K)

Gonna stick my dick into YOUR cinnamon bun until you either start making sense or shatter, you dumb ruby.

So like whats the purpose of Nephrites?

Danger blowjobs.

You can "buy" one

>Obtaining Pearl's
>>>>>>Era 3
Oof, I have bad news user...

They were planet scouts but now they people
I dunno they have those lips too

Attached: b66510cb24e6c22257e4608c0e839401.jpg (777x1029, 76K)

based hertzfeldt-poster

>planet scouts
That position sounds like something literally any gem could do

Wonderful! Where would I inquire about such a purchase? And is it extra if I want them to call me "mommy?"

There are these children stores called "oprhanages" were you can buy children of many shapes and sizes
Also, being called "mommy" comes free with the tiny ones

Can we convince the separatists to halt their plans of murdering the steven and eliminating the human race? At least until my little one passes on

It's okay, they'll probably fail anyway

>green organics
You’re gonna have to further explain, green organics can be a bit of an issue if left alone.

Attached: 9AAB145A-BA70-4A85-8B33-8C60F43340C4.jpg (350x169, 10K)

there are gems enroling at my school what do?

But a lot of gems come out with the maturity of an adult, this doesn’t bode well

they're even playing football, shit
now I gotta be the one worrying about fucking the football team

Hello everyone peridot here
Since the total collapse of our entire society and the destruction of all that we hold dear, I have decided to explore the untamed reaches of the universe
I have a very big ship, and it’s almost as fast as the Sun Incinerator itself
My current crew consists of 5 other peridots, 15 amethysts, 3 pearls, 18 rubies, 2 lapis lazulis, and 2 bismuths
>Would anyone care to join me on my grand intergalactic odyssey?

Attached: 093A6144-4D23-4280-A238-B05988EF578D.jpg (494x310, 177K)

just go on a starliner, you'll meet way more races that way. hell, i'm a human and i've met races from clipse, storm-joy and the cis-Jovian systems, as well as Andromeda.

Attached: Indulgent-class_luxury_starliner_EotEFH.png (1198x777, 1.15M)

Please take me!
I-I'm just a Ruby.
I can, um. Guard your...stuff?
Please get me out of Earth.
All anyone does here is fuse like crazy and mate with the organics.
I hate it here.

what degenerate hell hole are you gems living in to be seeing this shit? like i live in empire city where are literally tons of gems ( cuz it's a tourist city) and i see 0 fusing, 0 mating, and 0 gay. like where?

Listen I’m just your average totally normal organic but I do know some things and that is you got to have a command structure, where’s your blue whip ladies to keep the amathysts in line, and your quartz to also keep the amethysts in line. And honestly just get more rubies, they’re not bright but they’re so cheap that you can just overwhelm any threat you face with numbers.

that isn't fair. Gems are stronger.

Suggest that your local city council institute shattering chambers.

Of course I will take you both! After all, the cosmos aren’t gonna explore themselves!
Just tell me where to pick you two up, and consider yourselves official members of the Exploradot crew!
Godspeed

shieet, free space cruise?
sign me up!

Ruby here.
I'm in Little Homeworld.
Please hurry before some 300 gem fusion tries to fuse with me.
Thank you!

I cannot swing by due to totally normal boring events that I can expand upon.

cannot*

Based and diamondpilled

Attached: DFBTj0ah.jpg (627x502, 85K)

Little Homeworld.
It's horrible. There's so many 20, 300, 100 gem fusions running around, it's terrifying.
And if the gems aren't fusing they're mating with multiple humans at a time.
It's worse than the human zoo every was.
I can't wait to get out of here.

What can those imbeciles do, honestly? If I were a betting gem, I'd put my own gemstone on their plans failing and them being executed before any real damage could be done.

On a different note, I just got my very own pair of human younglings (they're positively adorable!). I can definitely see why humanity is all the rage now.

Of course my dear ruby, I’ll be there in a jiffy
Shame to hear that my good sir or Madame. Should you reconsider though, remember there’s always more universe to explore
Godspeed

We did this to ourselves, you know what the largest fusion is? It’s right under your collective noses, thousands of gems mashed together by Era 1 gems under direct orders by the diamonds. Truth is, the degeneracy was rigged from the start.

Hey, male human here, my career has gone to hell, I'd love to explore the stars
I'm good with numbers, and I could run smaller tasks.
Basically a secretary, unless you can find some other use for me

Come on boy, you know exactly what to do.

Attached: 3232.jpg (700x420, 58K)

Lol, train harder, the fuck?

Spinel Adventure 1 and 2 were the best games in the Spinel franchise! Prove me wrong! Protipe you can't

But my diamonds it's been almost an entire era since we've had a Spinel Adventure title. All I want is Spinel Adventure 3.

Attached: EDuRpPPXoAAjQh7.jpg (654x586, 50K)

>thousands
Try billions.
Billions and billions of shards deep in the Earth's core.
I was low-key hoping it would form and destroy the earth and shatter me, but I guess the ((Steven)) took care of that, too.
Damn.

i'm an exotic male human with dark skin looking to leave this shithole
please take me

Spinel 0006 and Spinel Unleashed were Spinel Adventure 3. Stop lying to yourself.

It's such a strange feeling. I always had this latent murderous rage towards the very idea of humans, but the moment I held this little fleshy creature in my arms, I couldn't even imagine such a thing. Is this some sort of defense mechanism employed by the fledglings? It's incredibly effective, I've done nothing but feed it and vigilantly guard it for the past two weeks

Gems possess a maternal instinct?
Huh
Thats super interesting, because as far as I know maternal instinct is evolutionary trait to help make sure organic mother's defend their young.
The fact that gems have a maternal instinct is just so weird.
Oh well, a mystery for more knowledgeable people

Well gems are guided evolution, perhaps somewhere deep in all that code is a fail safe for “cute” looking things.

Uhm, unless it's explicitly called Spinel Adventure 3 and also brings back the pebble garden then it's not Spinel Adventure 3.

Maternal?? N-No, no, no, it's simply, uh, an urge to defend an investment! These adorable, precious little things aren't cheap, you know!!

You're holding the child right now, aren't you?

>shattering chambers
What for?
We're just trying to have fun and keep in fighting shape.
It's not like we Quartzes have much else to do since the armies disbanded.

...I don't see what that has to do with anything!
He's very needy.
...he needs his mommy.

For intruding upon humanity.

Yes I am a Human Supremacist.

>Referring to yourself as his mommy
But it isn't maternal at all, right?

>mommy
You're an honorary organic now.
Don't even fight it at this point.

It's what he called me! So what if I held him and cried for thirty minutes after the fact, I was simply offended by his insinuation that I was of such a lowly species!

Oh please, I'm not out romping about with every human in sight like the rest of you harlots.
...though the boy could use a fathe- er, male guardian! For, erm, protection...

It's so funny how she denies it

Nope.
This is Era 3.
The Diamonds don't care what goes on now on the basis of "letting gems be who they are".
It's pretty much a free-for-all at this point.

The male guardian can be substituted with a female one. It's current era, it's accepted.

Speaking of free for all, would any more of you fine cuts be willing to join the crew of my exploration vessel?

I told you, it was solely for the benefit of the fledgling!
Gah! Go hold one of these things and tell me YOU don't feel some psionic manipulation occuring! Frankly, we should be studying these creatures, their weapons potential is enormous.
...not mine of course, but someone's.

I'm up for it if you are.

Dinner and a movie some time?

Quite a shame you guys can't make one for yourselves and also raise them

DON'T
NEXT THING YOU'LL BE FUSING AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO RAISE A HYBRID FREAK ON YOUR OWN.
IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, RACE TRAITOR? ANOTHER (((STEVEN)))??

I'm just a pearl but I can, um, clean? Honestly all I want is for someone to tell me what to do. My Lazuli has decided to become a permanent fusion and no longer requires my services.

I... I suppose. So long as the little one likes you, that is.

Well that's not going to accomplish what I want. And what I want is to freaking die!

I envy, you peridots sometimes. You guys are made for 'technical tasks and R&D', do you know how fucking broad that is? But quartz like me, our purpose is combat in the name of our diamond, and for me, there's no more expansion of the empire and I don't have a diamond anymore.

So what good am I?

Are you saying we can have these things biologically?
...huh.
Um, how would one go about doing such a thing?
Only for reference, of course.

Wonderful! I'll see you at...6 tomorrow?

>IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, RACE TRAITOR? ANOTHER (((STEVEN)))??
Would it really be a bad thing? I mean, there has to be a good reason why our glorious Diamonds are so smitten with him. If only I could meet him in person...

You can, but the only documented example shows that if you do, you "die" and give your gem to the child
So you will never see your hybrid child grow

>IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, RACE TRAITOR? ANOTHER (((STEVEN)))??
This is what irks me so much about these gems trying to breed with these humans.
We already have one ((Steven)) on our hands and it turned the Diamonds into big softies and completely destroyed our way of life.
Do you cracked-pots seriously want ANOTHER one of its ilk running around?

Pardon me for speaking out of line as a lowly pearl but a quartz I knew has recently outsourced her capabilities to human militaries. Apparently they are willing to pay someone who is high indestructible and has high combat prowess a great deal for their services. Then you could squish organics and also be paid by them for doing so.

Yes yes of course you both may join on my spectacular voyage, we scold always use more hands on deck
My dear quartz, you are good for fighting the horrors of the universe. For while the cosmos may be filled with beauty, there is an equal amount of terror to be found... and combating that terror is where you may thrive!
Godspeed

speaking of military... how much should we pay you for destabilizer technology. there's a quartz in my platoon who keeps trying to hold me and pet me n shit and i do not feel safe.

What if you make another Steven, but train it to be an anti-steven? Give it the powers of a steven but instead it works to fix things back to the way they were?

The Diamonds will shatter us after killing the Steven.
They love that thing do death and will shatter anyone who manages to kill it.

>Not wanting a gem gf
Sounds pretty gay and cringe, bro

Spinel 0006 was the start of a new sub-series in the franchise, it just drew heavy influence from Spinel Adventure 1 and 2.

Fucking marines, I swear to god.
Army's already got a designated fuck-gem per unit, bro. Get with the times

I will sell you mine for several of your human monetary units. I would also accept payment in the form of wax for my gem or human pornographic entertainment.

Fine, fine... but don't try anything funny, I'm not one of these peridots!

nice, i dont have wax. do you have paypal?

Gems can have children the same way human females can.

If you're a Gem who doesn't want to be killed giving birth, just give birth to a normal human instead of putting your jewel into it.

Another thing, you Gem's Gar-net thing is a little too powerful. It's taken over the ClusterNet over here in multiverse NT-03-MLaaTR.

So, could all of you in multiverse CN-13-SU please lower your output? Cluster Prime hasn't had this much disruption since Vexus was dethroned back in '06, and my wife--Vega--was installed as the new queen.

….but hey, everyone's allowed to immigrate to Cluster Prime. Organics, robots, cyborgs, androids, gynoids, gems...heck anyone can live here if they want to. Just make sure that you can actually MAKE IT across mulitiversii; provided that you gave a portal generator and a ship.

Why yes, I would gladly be your PayPal human. You have such funny titles for everything, it is quite charming.

I'll be on my best behavior, I assure you.

fuck off waifufag your wife isnt real

nice! just send me your paypal link so i can ay you. but i need to see the goods first. this is definately not a scam to reverse engineer your technology in case you attempt to commit genocide.

>Gems can have children the same way human females can
Alright, I can shatter happy.

Attached: 1567883409469.gif (362x640, 1.91M)

Link with you? Goodness me human I'm flattered really but I think it is human custom to at least take a gem to dinner first before engaging in such an act no? Oh goodness, have I misunderstood the title PayPal? I'm afraid I dont trade monetary gains for physical release. I apologize for any confusion.

GUYS MY NEW HUMAN FRIEND IS NOT MOVING! HE'S JUST LYING ON THE COUCH WITH HIS EYES CLOSED! IS HE DEAD? ! WHAT DO I DO?!

>Gems can have children the same way human females can.
Oh great. Even MORE organics running around.
Oh well, this is Era 3.
I can't be bothered to care anymore.

Do not panic! Humans die at least once a day for 5 to 8 hours a day.

>she doesnt know about the internet
gems should not have access to the internet.
this is a link.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5a0jTc9S10

I always find the temporary death phase a wonderful opportunity to get close and absorb some of the human's latent warmth. Quite enjoyable, actually.

Goodness you just lay down and... touch them? Is that enjoyable? They are warm, true, but they have pores and sweat glands. I don't know about that, my human friend is dead right now. Do you think he'd mind if I tried?

Don't pretend the thought of being human breeding stock isn't the slightest bit arousing

>composed mostly out of salts
>can taste very sweet

errm.. Your human partner should likely go seek maintenance, it's waste filtering units are about to shut down or badly damaged. Also it likely has diabetes.

I don't find anything "arousing".
This disease of >>>>pleasure

I took the warp to Little Homeworld on earth and I cannot believe what a nightmarish place this is. Is this what Pink Diamond chose to fight for? These rampant fusions, these fragile organic creatures, this primitive world? This is what we were abandoned for?

Wait, I think I see the Steven!

Of course not, dear. Go ahead and touch him.
Don't be afraid of being more "adventurous" too! They really enjoy that.

I've yet to be told it's an issue, it seems to be a common display of affection among humans.
Unless your organic is particularly unsanitary, their glands shouldn't be much of an issue.
I quite like the way they smell, actually.
Be sure to do something called "nuzzling:" sort of rub your face into their chest. Seems to put them at ease in the case of a premature resurrection

I have a bit of an odd question. My human friend is currently asleep and I noticed his reproductive rod is very stiff and enlarged. Is this normal? It looks painful. Is there something I can do to help alleviate his suffering?

Already?
Alright lemme alert my squad.
We're going in!

Can't quite tell if you're a pearl or an overly enthusiastic amethyst.
Ah well, more for the rest of us~

Uh, human male here.
I'd recommend giving the guy a little privacy and maybe discussing it when he's awake.
He can probably explain it pretty well.
I can assure you, he's in quite the opposite of pain.

also male human here
what he said

>the Garnet's already singing
Oh frack, here we go.

i can hear the ruckus from here
and i live in ocean town

Wait? What? Are spontaneous musical numbers in this era? Seriously, even back on homeworld I noticed an entire street break out into a chroreographed dance number and song, it's surreal as hell. I really don't remember this much singing back in the war.

Such is a civilization when its citizens suffer the effects of modernity.
I have a sneaking suspicion this assassination attempt will fail miserably.

Not just that, but the Garnet singing essentially gives its team a 50% power boost.
We're not going down without a fight, though!

"cuddling" with your human is the best thing ever. My human likes to go into sleep mode while lying on my chest. He says the pulsations from my gem reminds him of a "heartbeat", and that he finds it very soothing.

I fear your sacrifices are in vain, noble as your goals are.
The vast majority of our species seems to have gone the way of Perhaps coexistence is possible, but a rebellion is certain death.
They are unfortunately correct, however; cuddling with a human is an unmatched experience and continues to erode my will to exterminate them.

this
cuddling with a quartz is like having a big buff blanket.

fellas it'z time for me to go to sleep
god speed to all of you. for those starside: per audacia ad astra.
for those of you who are stuck on earth like me: stay strong. human or gem we can figure this stuff out.
for my homeworlders: how's the weather.
good night

Well... good luck, but I can't do it. I keep looking at the little flesh clod and no matter how mad I get, I can't even bring myself to try to get his attention or anything. Pink Diamond might have betrayed us, and maybe so have the other Diamonds, but as a soldier, I refuse to betray them in kind. I swore an oath to uphold the will of the Diamond Authority and serve.

Even if it means I have to deal with living in this accursed era for longer. Our standing 'orders' have become "do as you will", correct?

do you have room on your expedition for a security staff?

>our jasper, aquamarine, and rose quartz are already incapacitated
Damn! Those were our best fighters.
Limb enhancers don't fail me now!
>I fear your sacrifices are in vain
Don't give me that.
We gotta hold out hope for the last bit of the empi-OH CLOD!

At least the humans have blood, even if it's not a proper color. The Irkens are even worse, theirs is a translucent pink! But ever since I heard that gems don't bleed at all, I've wanted to snuff them out and take what should be ours.

Human Troll Irkin Gem sburb session when?

>Our standing 'orders' have become "do as you will", correct?
Essentially, though if what we willed was to enslave this planet and all those around it, we would still be following orders, would we not?

For Diamond's sake, will you wannabe assassin spergs calm the fuck down. Life outside of the caste system ain't that bad. It's actually pretty nice. Look, I was like you guys at first, angry, scared, confused, I'm a quartz too, so I understand how it is, you're a warrior, you were built to smash the shit out of things, I get it. But there's a lot more to existence outside of what you made for. I got a job with what humans call a "wrecking company", I get to break shit all day, and they even they compensate me for it! I found a human to "date", and now we even share a habitat together. Trust me, when your human goes into sleep mode in your arms, and does that cute thing when he press his face into chest, you'll know you made the right decision. So cut it out with this "oh woe is me I'm sad so I'm going to kill The Steven so I can suicide by cop like a fucking coward" shit. Are you a quartz or a fucking peridot? Chin up soldier, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1497759912796.jpg (1280x1535, 126K)

I'm a Peridot, thank you very much.
The Amethysts would be all over this debauchery.

Strangely positive post in era 3.
Thanks, quartz, needed to hear this.
Maybe I'll go to that "nursing school" after all...

Preach, sister!

Shut up gemoids, you are literally made for human cokc, besides, did you now that Steven can fuse with his dad and form THE STEG MURDERCOCK?

Attached: Murdercock 2.0.png (1086x958, 674K)

>literally mating with all three Diamonds at once
What sort of monster is that?

That was quiet a thread

Attached: Peridot lTulpa _X_ Thread.png (2866x6498, 1.84M)

One that can grow several dicks at once and which is 12 feet tall

*poofs you with a stick*

>Are you a quartz or a fucking peridot?
I'm literally a Peridot and we're getting our butts kicked.

So I decided to try that "sex" things human do, and I have to say it was pretty fun! I wasn't sure if the reproduction rod would fit at first, maybe I shifted it a little too big, but after a little force it went right in! Human wouldn't quit squirming though, kept screeching something about a rake, I dunno, felt too good me for to pay attention to what ever it was saying.

trips of disgust

HAHAHAHA FUCKING NERD!

>be me
>sapphire, cabochon cut
>land on a jungle planet pre((steven)), a present for some commander gem in BD's court
>it's going to be a comfy life
>wait for my escort
>last time it was rubies they all got shattered but FV's being weird right now
>various futures coalescing and fracturing in front of me
>nervoussweating.frac
>her gem is beamed down
>oh god
>it's a purple fucking heart
>they sent me a fucking spinel
>she reforms and giggles like a madgem
>'WOWZERS YOU MUST BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND'
>my head hurts in three minutes
>explain that we're trying to find crazy lace agate
>she is to protect me from all threats in the meantime
>'anything for my pal? say, can i—
>she can't call me little blue
>'alright, let's get going!'
>before i tell her not to, she's wrapped me in her arms and is stretching above the treeline, me on her shoulder
>she literally kicks the everloving SCHIST out of seventy six organics while strolling to the outpost
>only have to endure five hours of i spy
>i try to tell her that i can SEE THE FUTURE but she doesn't care
why are spinels so fucking strong
they are ENTERTAINERS not shock troops
the diamonds should've just sent fifty spinels to earth, would've mopped them up right quick

you maby a dick in the ass dosnt seem half bad

Attached: 1567980458477.png (531x437, 113K)

Too retarded and easily distracted. I've heard humans have already started teaching them...new games.

retardation can be focused to actually get shit done, though
take peridots for example
when they don't have an active job to do, they become aimless, idiotic, and lethargic
and that only got worse with era two and three

My emotional support spinel and I were deciding 2 visit the Earth where should we go is there any (how do they say) fun places to go

Bangkok. They let you do anything there. For the right price.

Like do what?

Retardation can be a deadly weapon though. Remember how we're practically unable to Kindergarten a world occupied by Orks?

Let me ask you, I have you ever heard the term gigolo? Let's just say some gems have certain tastes that other human regions won't cater to.

I am the queen of france

Attached: tumblr_lw2ug8GdQE1qmh17g.gif (500x314, 291K)

the reason rose q is fat is cause even though gems can shapeshift they have to maintain their 'mass' when permanently reform. pink d is very very tall, and she sorta squshed herself to stably form rose
watch the show

>fusing with multiple partners
But there's nothing to fight...I want it to be special please shatter me

PLEASE IM A HUMAN AND IM LOOKING FOR A SPINEL

PLEASE SPINEL, PLEASE SPINEL
I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU AND PROTECT YOU FROM ANYTHING

ILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND FOREVER

There's always something to fight. Like loneliness.

Are you a S-Spinel?

The Diamonds wanted to make sure your new toy wouldn't break, so they gave her the ability to break everything else.

We're actually so durable so we can perform slapstick humor without poofing! It just accidentally also made us pretty good at fighting as well! Not to mention, your Best Friend isn't happy when they're being poofed or shattered by organics!

Attached: 1568088370892.png (1280x1375, 1.39M)

H-hey. Wanna be friends?

The circus!
There's plenty of fun and games there.
I think your Spinel would really enjoy it, too.
Everyone there has a laugh!

Hey guys is it normal for humans to have their eyes open while they're supposed be in sleep mode? I ask because mine's just lying in bed with his eyes open and keeps staring at this one corner in the room. I've tried talking to him but he won't respond. Is he broken? Do I need to take him to a physician (that's what they call mechanics for organics right?) It's kinda freaking me out.

I... I think he's dead.

No, he's not dead. I checked, his chest is still moving, and I think he's aware of what's around him cuz his keeps moving his eyes from to the corner, he's...just not moving or talking. Man, he's really interested in that one dark corner of the room. Can't figure out why.

Go sit in that corner so he's staring at you!

What kind of gem are you?

Found the Spinel

Hey, do humans still have gambling facilities?

Oh wooooow, that's amazing! How'd you guess?!

Attached: tumblr_pxag6rN2fj1xdyve4o1_1280.png.jpg (1108x1395, 389K)

Let me teach you about an astonishing place called "Las Vegas, Nevada"

Citrine. Yeah I know I'm an outdated model, proto-Jasper fossil blah blah, I've heard it all before. Just tell me how to fix my human. He's started doing that eye water thing. They only do that when they're damaged right?

Eye-watering? They seem to do that when they're sad. Have you tried hugging them?

I think the one thing about Era 3 that frightens me the most is the cross fusion acceptance movement. I'm assigned a moon colony and me and a few Gems here have worked dutifully for my Diamond for hundreds of years. It was fulfilling work, we serve as a main hub for traveling Gems heading for the illustrious White Diamond's colonies or noble Yellow Diamond's military bases. Our day to day candor with travelers and each other has been friendly but the ideas of cross fusion were never presented to us before.

I tried keeping an open mind when our resident Agate announced she and her Pearl were going to fuse. It seemed new, unusual. I knew the Diamonds forbade it but I was curious, I rarely saw even multigem fusions of the same type. What would this one be? She fused as what came about was not good to look at. She had multiple eyes, a Pearl nose but an Agate chin. Her colors were all wrong, unnatural. I faked a smile and clapped along with some of my coworkers but I think of us only two others actually were excited about it. This Agate-Pearl fusion (I didn't care to remember what she called herself) was overbearing and annoying, it was like taking the worst of our Agate and multiplying that by the neediest Pearl in the galaxy.

In two years Agate went from a competent leader to obsessive about her Pearl. When she wasn't fused she couldn't focus, she couldn't do anything, and then last equinox she declared the fusion was permanent.

I'm frightened to think that maybe cross fusion was banned for a reason, and not because the result is ugly. Do Gems lose themselves in these fusions? I watched our Agate disappear in such short time that it makes me ill to think of it, especially with some of my gullible coworkers voicing a want to experimentally fuse.

I don't think it's possible to "lose" yourself in a fusion.

That Garnet fusion The Steven is allied with was fused for around 6,000 years, and from what research I've done on the Crystal Gems they've de-fused a few times in the past few years. They even almost decided to stay that way according to the data I've been reading after they found out Rose Quartz was actually Pink Diamond.

According to this data one of the most perfect Jaspers to ever come out of one of the Earth kindergartens was forced to stay fused with a Lapis Lazuli until she grew addicted to it, so it seems like fusions can be forced to stay together if one side dominates the other.
I wonder if that's what The Steven did to Pink Diamond.

Attached: steven's singing gets to spinel.png (1920x1200, 489K)

You know guys, i saw some archive footage, and as bad as Steven is, he is actually better than Pink Diamond.
I know this shit. I thought to have some fun with saphire friend.

I worked with that Jasper. She always was fucked. On surface she is perfect, but she is a fucking clod.

>genociding half of your race to get human dick
I like this fellow... pink diamond

Attached: Reaction_Gif_88-9464.jpg (493x493, 148K)

Why do you retarded rocks call him "The Steven"?
You don't call each of your pearls "The Pearl", do you?
There are many "Stevens" in the world, he is not "The" one.

OH stars above, there's more than one Steven?! Are you kidding me?! How many!? We can barely handle one of them, much less TWO! OR MORE!

>eye-watering
Your human is sad.
Maybe try asking him why he's sad and what can you do to make him feel better.

THERE'S MORE THAN ONE?
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: screamidot.gif (498x421, 441K)

>she dosen't know

That's why we consider you gems a joke, by the way.

I have a theory as to why gems are so horny all the FUCKING GOD DAMN TIME.

Look at pearls: pearls are considered the most beautiful gem and are meant to be gentle companions and entertainers, the same can be also applied to a spinel, both are thin, light, graceful and gentle looking.
Meanwhile, look at quartz, rubies, bismuths and so on so forth: they are big, tough, hard and anything BUT gentle, even the smart and much less tough looking peridot still doesn't look half as gentle or graceful as a pearl.

So when the "workers" of gem culture come to earth, they find an entire population that still consider their ugliest to be at worst a 4/10 and in spite of however they may look are still considered the "gentle sex".
To put it in perspective to the rest of us male humans (let's be honest: there are no women around here): imagine if everyone else started treating you like you were beautiful or at least passable and that about 70% of the world population wanted to fuck you.

tl;dr
Gems were are incels and the fact that humans want to bone them unleashed about a millennia of backed up sexual tension.

You raped him, didn't you you sick fuck?

>there are many "stevens"

Attached: 1567189203436.gif (416x307, 2.58M)