Max Steel

There was something that bothered me a lot when it came to Max Steel's barely functional writing, I mean, it was just to promote toys BUT why the fuck did it went from "accidentally powered up by nano-machines in his bloodstream" to "this is pure adrenaline boosted by a wrist clock", is it just me or they really tried to push very hard for a extreme sports gimmick? why would you do that on a tv show and toyline FOR KIDS!?

Attached: max-steel-toy.jpg (493x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TA_2_G12zA
youtube.com/watch?v=d8_bD1kjiHI&list=PLIE1ZRAk6lbvTiM3ZS7zO6zIr3De7NG8i
youtube.com/watch?v=X9c61_NAnvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Action Man was better.

Attached: 53520734.jpg (720x960, 84K)

At least Action Man was consistent, only changing a few gimmicks between incarnations.

How was the 2013 reboot? Was it any good?

Attached: download (1).jpg (190x266, 14K)

Been a while since I watched it, but I remember it being good and surprisingly well-written.

Yes, I was bothered all the time because it's not Max Steel, but it's like a comfy show with a nice Ben10/Generator Rex vibe.

Just think the show is named Max Steel by an amazing coincidence and it will be fine.

>Yes, I was bothered all the time because it's not Max Steel, but it's like a comfy show with a nice Ben10/Generator Rex vibe.
It's for the better. Old Max Steel was just trying to rip off Action Man anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TA_2_G12zA
Pretty great power seeing as how he does super math but relies on physically knowing what to do rather than actually calculating it with his mind.

Surprisingly yeah.

I had the scooba diver action man with a harpoon, I always thought Max was cooler tho, has action man ever had any villains ?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8_bD1kjiHI&list=PLIE1ZRAk6lbvTiM3ZS7zO6zIr3De7NG8i

You can watch the whole season and films for free on Youtube.

The mom on this show had a huge ass. Like really big.

I barely remember the show but the toys were Beyond based

Attached: superagento.jpg (361x500, 23K)

I've noticed a huge surge of hot moms in shows this last decade.

The show stuck with the nanomachines angle though.

Rip no one remembers max steel

All I remember from this thing was thinking the villain looked scary as fuck.

He was terrifying his face was only stapled on underneath he was The Terminator I had to delete a kid I lost the face with freak me out all the time

I remember being a retarded kid and thinking that the villain - who is a cyborg - was actually Max Steel because he had metal body parts and that Max Steel the main character was called something else.

This channel is a mess.

>Ben10/Generator Rex vibe.
Honestly why didn't generate the same hype as them? It's like it was around did its thing and then left.

The one i remember the most is professor gangrene

Attached: images (1).jpg (351x873, 21K)

No waifus. waifus make and break a show here on Yea Forums.

They changed it to "adrenalink" I think from season 2 onwards and de-emphasized the tech aspect in that one.

I had a shit ton of his toys, watched his show regularly on Kids WB/Cartoon Network and I remember almost nothing about Max Steel.

And with a better theme to boot, and with a Doctor-X with KANE LIVES THROUGH DEATH attitude
>youtube.com/watch?v=X9c61_NAnvY

The 1st 2 seasons were dark as fuck, the 1st fap for everyone was Rachel.

Basically this also paired with the fact that young Max Steel wasn't a cute Shota boy like Ben and Generator Rex