I've never read through a comic in my life until this week with Scott Pilgrim. Any recommendations based off of this?

I've never read through a comic in my life until this week with Scott Pilgrim. Any recommendations based off of this?
Also, am I the only one who felt the gay characters were shoe-horned in?

Attached: 3E95F06D-E976-42DE-B4C1-E6C109FAEF13.jpg (333x500, 60K)

>shoe-horned in
This series has the most natural incorporation of gay characters out there

>shitting on Wallace
also seconds and lucky penny

Gay people feel shoe-horned in wherever they go, they just can't stop drawing unnecessary attention onto themselves.

I agree with this user, the gays here felt natural never imposing but sassy enough to be fags while still maintaining a male identity.

Your only experience with gays is seeing pride parade shit on /pol/ and thing that’s how normal gays are like isn’t it

No, I have a few gay friends and they talk about sex constantly. The one exception is my nerd friend who was in the closet during high school and would just talk about vidya. But yeah, gay people generally are more attention seeking, from experience.

faggots=/=homosexuals

t. homo

I like the comic "Seconds" by the same guy that made Scott Pilgrim.

*Men talk about sex constantly

You only notice it, because they're talking about fucking dudes.

I don't talk about sex constantly. I barely have it.

Is it gay sex or hetero sex?

hetero sex

Thanks, I'll try em out.

I did like Wallace and Stephen Stills, but I felt Stills ending up gay was kind of forced for him. I saw it coming when he was recording with the other dude, but I think it could have been hinted better in his relationship with Julie.

See nobody cares about hetero sex nobody wants to talk about grils here just lean toned men.

and little kids apparently. I hate this fucking board.

I wish you AIDS

Cause you're a fucking loser.

>no one wants to talk about grills
This is your first day here isn’t it

True. They bring the attention on themselves most of the time.

>First read comic series is Scott Pilgrim
Goddamn how unfortunate for you. Now go read the first 100 issues of Wolverine to hose all that soi out of you.

Knives and Kim are gay too

Bro i been here since 1998

No...nice try tho

Attached: P00264.jpg (1800x2700, 861K)