Larry Storch

>Larry Storch

Attached: 4B284E5E-1970-4D0D-A247-F6D4A7142ADB.jpg (2048x2048, 566K)

>Oh right, the murders

Reminder a /pol/ tard is planning out a shooting on the Joker movie premier

Citation? I ain't going to dig through /pol/ to check.

>No Mark Hamill
Litteraly how the fuck

no leto either

I think somebody should stop him

Why?

Post the manifesto faggot

You serious?

People shouldn’t be in showings for the Joker movie in the first place.

Hamill once spoke praise of the other VAs who have voiced Joker over the years, Storch included.

But you just can't take someone's life over a stupid villain movie, come on now just think about this for a second

I'd be a lot more concerned about my well-being if I was actually going to see that piece of shit in the first place. The thinking man stays at home while some /pol/tard misses most of his shots.

If they’re watching a Joker movie, they were never really alive in the first place

user.. I think you should see help

Shit taste shouldn't be a reason to die.

>implying it isn’t a glownigger

I know that most of it was planned out via discord I'll see if I can find the thread that mentioned it

Lets not pretend that at least half of those people in that theater aren’t Yea Forums shitposters watching it for fuel to spam both boards with.

Even if those are shitposters, even people like them shouldn't deserve anything horrible like that

Tbqh unless there /pol/ posters none of them deserve to get hurt

Newfriend or moralfag?

Yes they do.
Now you’re just being a hypocrite.

>"YOO-HOO! GORDON! LOOK WHO'S HERE FOR YOU!"

Attached: Agarn.png (522x353, 377K)

Why would you shoot up a room full of like-minded clownposters?

Yea Forumsmrades are people.
Creepy Yea Forums pedos are people.
Rando moviegoers are people.
/pol/acks are not.

Just ignore and report him, dude is actually insane, no normal person should think like that, besides I don't think anythings going to happen considering the last time someone attaked a theater.

Actually kind of possible
expect to hear some news about security being hired for midnight showings, exits being monitored,
Make sure that theater exit isn't left cracked open, senpai

Senpai

Okay, if you type f a m
It will say senpai instead
Weird

>you can’t designate some people as less then others. Only I get to do that!
How very open-minded of you
>a bloo bloo! Why don’t you get all teary-eyed about Lowest common denominators! That’s not normal!
If you think being normal is something that’s strived for here, you really should go back to wherever you came from.

How fucking new are you?

Attached: I_really_hope_you_guys_dont_do_this.png (500x375, 124K)

You don't get teary eyed for people that died, but you still don't act like it's a good thing that it happened you psychopath.

The F-Troop guy? Wow.

Uhm, old. I guess I just haven't typed
F a m on here.
It makes sense to not tolerate those who don't tolerate, as dumb as that sounds

Attached: thumb_we-dont-take-kindly-to-folks-who-dont-take-kindly-60389803.png (300x407, 69K)

>It makes sense to not tolerate those who don't tolerate, as dumb as that sounds
Not really. It just shows your true colors of being as partisan and petty as them, which points for honesty i guess.

I didn't write that original post you responded to.
And let me rebutt,
jail serves a purpose.
If someone stabs or harms another person, we don't tolerate such behavior, we divide that person from innocent people to protect the innocent.

I'm not referring to prejudice

The post i was responding to was talking about shooting up theaters being okay only if it was /pol/ posters. He didn’t say only shooters, he just said /pol/ posters. That is hypocritical.

Ah, okay, I wasn't privy to all that.
Ignore me

It’s like a Freakazoid bit coming to Yea Forums life