Meanwhile at the same old X-mansion

>Meanwhile at the same old X-mansion

Attached: Xmansion.jpg (372x267, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jq5WSQy1ocQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what was his chair, yellow or orange?

We did research and came to a conclusive conclusion. It was...

Attached: Uncanny-x-men-03-explosion.jpg (1400x700, 219K)

The more important question is how the fuck did it move since he's not a telekinetic, just a wicked strong telepath, but it has no propulsion.

HAHAHAHA IM BACK

Attached: 0c92392472b507a271178d0c52442bca6eba65f1.jpg (600x300, 29K)

HELLO YOU SHITS I'VE BROUGHT MY NEW TEAM NOW GET READY FOR A FIGHT

Attached: Wolverine_(Logan)_(Earth-92131) (1).jpg (892x892, 480K)

DAMN IT

Every fucking time I swear.

I have the power to be an indestructable cardboard cut out, the name's Statuesque

Attached: 0258.jpg (233x500, 30K)

It's better than a Beak.

Has anyone outside of the original team actually graduated from the school?

Did the original *team* even actually graduate? it's been so fucking long I honestly can't fucking remember.

I know they took it over eventually but in hindsight I can't remember an actual graduation.

The surviving New Mutants and Gen X members, I think. Basically any former X-teens who are still alive, which admittedly isn’t many.

>Mansion run by a man in wheelchair
>None of the entrances are A.D.A complaint

Obligatory.

Attached: The problem with X-men.jpg (700x643, 205K)

Someone asked earlier, and I have to as well.

How the fuck did his chair in the 90's cartoon work. It doesn't have propulsion and he's explicitly not a telekinetic in that.

But it's this big thing that looks like somebody stole the trash can from the Autobot's Ark and it just putters around anyway.

The justification for mind blasts and shit was that he telepathed them so fucking hard they actually felt the hits they thought they took or some shit but how the fuck does that explain the fucking chair.

What the fuck is with X-writers' boner for killing off teenage mutants? Literally like half the characters in that pic died as teens, a few more died as young adults, and a few were killed by Rosenberg and are only still alive because Hickman scrubbed it.

That does it! That's the third this this month! We're not gonna rebuild the fucking Mansion yet again. Everybody, pack your bags, we're moving to Krakoa.

Attached: No Humans allowed.jpg (1988x3056, 2.09M)

It's a Shiar chair, user.

It's to keep returning to status quo. If you dont kill them people will wonder why they aren't the X-Men now, but no one really wants to move beyond the characters they're comfortable with.

Yeah but how's it fucking float then.

Shiar need propulsion systems too dammit. It's not even anti-grav that shit's just got a smooth bottom.

>This comic is 9 years old.
Come to think of it, I think that X-Men writers have finally caught, on since the post-AvX era was the last time a bunch of new young mutants were created.

Internalized high tech anti gravity tech. No one bitches about where the internal workings fit in Iron Man's armor and that shit's skin tight.

Magnets

I always assumed most the shit was in the arms which are shown being longer than his real arms and the back which has more plating and is thicker.

Guys, I think that Jean Grey made me gay too. One minute I was hitting on Jean, next thing I know I wake up in bed with Iceman.

Attached: Pyro Simon Lasker.jpg (600x338, 61K)

You think that's bad she's the reason Cyclops has been a raging assclown for the last 20 years that are also 10 years.

hey guys no hard feelings right?

Attached: QuentinBeck.jpg (765x1120, 231K)

OH NICE NOW TEST YOUR POWERS ON CYCLOPS

Who are you? Fuck off, flatscan.

HA! Serves you right for plagiarizing my name and costume you fucking wanker.

Attached: Pyro.jpg (526x645, 121K)

The 2000s was a bad fucking time to be a teenager at the Xavier institute. At that point the writers were basically just creating characters with the intention of brutally murdering them.

No to the New Mutants. Julian, Rockslide, Pixie et all were all shown to be students whenever they got focus. It's especially weird in Pixie's case, because she's still a student despite actually graduating.

I thought I remembered some page where Cannonball and Sunspot explicitly said that they graduated, not sure about the rest of the original NM squad.

I guess I should clarify the former X-teens who actually survived into adulthood, which is really only a handful of characters.

Fuck off Xavier I can have sex in the bathroom with my slutty mindfucked gf at 2 am if I want to.

I have to think telepaths in the Marvel universe regularly commit hypnosis rape.

angry cause your dick don't work

Can we have a Neutron mansion?

>Magma climaxes without thinking

Fuck this is hot
Any other writer made a character climax and losing control of her powers? I can only think of Kitty phasing down to the lower floor after getting Rasputin'd

Leonard Nimoy? Aren't you dead?

He is not allowed more than one chair?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: E325CD79-8B9A-40D3-990F-EE049C60C818.jpg (640x599, 369K)

OH NO IT'S GODZILLA

Attached: wolverine-1124776.jpg (665x441, 32K)

Oh no, it’s one of those new lizard sentinels!

KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE

*sigh* Just another day at the x mansion

Day? It’s only been a couple hours.

Coming through, mutie scum.

Attached: DB352379-C20B-4860-B6BD-2F2007895560.jpg (1493x1135, 2.09M)

You have three mutants right there, jacksss.

Aside from the original team, it seems like all of these kids either died or ended up in Marvel limbo. Some of them just flat out disappeared with no explanation.

“Not again!”

OR NOR ITS GODZIRRA

*theme starts to play*
youtu.be/jq5WSQy1ocQ

a lot of comic book writers are purests for THEIR VERSION of characters and that usually means they need to somehow get rid of deviations of any kind so they can write the same old character they grew up with
also killing off characters is a cheap way for drama, so might as well use the D-listers as fodder

Few writers are actually creative and have an interest in using a blank canvas for further creativity

Oh look, the Japanese exchange student is here. He can share a room with Velocidad.

Is nothing made in America allowed to actually fucking look good anymore?

The desire to split an atom?

What happened to the American Kaiju's flag belly? Is he not american anymore?

Attached: 09e.jpg (1988x1555, 399K)

Oh for gods sakes, I can't leave the X Mansion for 5 minutes.

Attached: Professor_X.jpg (636x478, 59K)

Kek

Probably some invention of Beasts