Alan Moore writes her

What happens?

Attached: Lorina_Dodson_%28Earth-20051%29_Marvel_Adventures_Spider-Man_Vol_1_35.jpg (453x530, 84K)

Rape

Rape happens

Based.
Jokers next.

She gets posted as flavor of the month stuff and nobody reads it because they're here to waifu her.
So same as her being written by any writer at any time.

probably some horribly depressing shit cause moore is a joyless lich who leeches fun and good times from the world to further his agenda of world depression

Sad, but probably true.

And he's butthurt that Harry Potter was popular

I like to think she'd be written as a 1%er plutocrat with a scheme to make super villainy a legal franchise. So, she can have all the fun she wants in a city she turned into her playground with no consequence.

So, a Harry Potter jab in whatever graphic novel he writes with her in it?

Is it bad I want this story now?

I read her origin when it was storytimed last thread, and it was fun.
Hippo goes into heat and shoves his big throbbing hippo dick up Lorinna's bunny butt without her consent

No. I can picture it myself. Another Alan Moore graphic novel with 13 or so chapters. White Rabbit would be the Big Bad, but not the most dangerous or personal antagonist if that makes sense? She'd be the one driving the plot though. The other, secondary villain would be Octopus or Hobgoblin. She'd turn NYC into something like Los Angeles from The Purge: Anarchy.

Thomas Strong has pretty fun. It also ended up having rape still, but what can you do?

Attached: 1.jpg (1073x1650, 553K)

I'll never understand that. Of all the things in this world to get pissed about. I can't stand Twilight but I don't even think about it most of the time.

I think Alan Moore just doesn't operate as well when he's not fully investing himself. This seems obvious, but it's sometimes easy to forget that art doesn't just dribble unconsciously out of creators' mouths. A lot of the best are meticulously crafted and polished and eventually presented as a whole product that does its best to hide the seams of its creation. They seem almost casual, effortless and natural, from a reader's perspective, but this too is a conscious decision for the end product. Compare Neonomicon and Providence. The former was almost certainly shat out in a quicker work period and with less consideration. Whereas Providence has all the hallmarks of a more carefully considered and planned work, which much more going on in its characters, plots, and themes.

You see this again and again across almost all endeavors. If you don't put in the effort, it simply won't work as well. There just won't be as much there on the deeper levels and it will feel different. You can still get something out, but the quality will suffer and from an outsider's perspective it will seem baffling that the same person can create a work like the first and last volumes of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. One where the creator seems to give particular care to understanding and presenting works and a world far away from ours in time and morals and then just uses more modern ones to bitch about stuff.

>Some user finds a new waifu then spams the board with her for weeks
Bro you make White Rabbit/Menagire threads everyday, stop and give it a some time so people don't get burned out on your waifu

If Moore was told about the Gordon meme he'd actually think it'd make for a great story. The Killing Joke 2.

That's Bombqueen, and her books are shit

She's not really. I just think she has alot of potential as a comedic villain. But underutilized for being so obscure. These threads help me brainstorm.
At least Spencer's making use of her.

More Lost Girls.

Regardless restraint goes a long way and continuously posting the same or similar threads every day will only result in acrimony

Yeah. Thanks.

I haven't read them. I'm not getting a good impression.

Attached: bqueen3.png (305x257, 185K)

Fpbp

e could write it the best way he could, and it'd still get crapped on.
Gordon being a raping avenger is still goofy, and would be called "offensive to his character.

>Moore
>writing for Marvel
maybe if Marvel made a public apology about the whole Jack Kirby stuff, but i doubt it.
Even then modern Alan hates cape comics.

Would he grab at the chance to make someone like White Rabbit edgy though? I'd kind of hope he doesn't. Not too much anyway.

He might take up another one just to further deconstruct it. If that was possible.

Would he grab at the chance to make someone like White Rabbit edgy though? I'd kind of hope he doesn't. Not too much anyway.

Actually last I checked he hated *his* cape comics and the things they inspired.

You would not believe the regret he has over how bad Watchmen was and what it ended up doing.

nice

To her or by her?

Why does he hate it?

First to her and later by her

I'm not sure if there's much else about her that could be storytimed. Maybe when she teamed up with the Walrus or when Spider-Man confronted her as Bagman in Identity Crisis.

perfect

> "I'm the Thug! This is a hold up!"
> "Oh, boy. I'm getting robbed. I guess this means I'll have to hand over all the jewels, and cash from the safe."
> "Yep, it's the law."
> "I suppose you'll want everything from the register too?"
> "And the change."
> "Okay, okay. Here ya go."
> "Now where's your wife?"
"My wife?"
> "Yeah, and you better tell me."
> "She's upstairs. You gonna rape her?"
> "Yeah."
> "Okay. I guess I'm supposed to let you do that."
> "You got kids here?"
> "Yeah. You can rape them too."
> "I'm just gonna put 'em in the closet."
> "By the way: my mother in law's here too."
> "And?"
> "Pull out her tubes for me will ya?"
> "Sure."
> "Thanks."

I was thinking more along the lines of that Gotham story arc where Penguin gave all the criminals a literal license to commit all the crime they wanted when he was Mayor.

Or UtRH RH's plan to organize all crime in Gotham and leave kids out of it

Those were basically consolidatory moves, right? I could see White Rabbit doing that if she wanted to keep a lid on the chaos.
Thing is: it's if she wants to keep a lid on it, but typically, she's so batty I'm not sure it would cross her mind.

Perhaps.

Attached: Carrot or Stick.png (692x318, 360K)

I'm not sure if he's ever actually done any interviews or written about it, but there were a lot of snide remarks in the off brand Harry Potter that showed up in the later League comics. Aside from Harry turning into a school shooter, also the antichrist, who rapes McGonagall, the only thing specific I recall is when the heroes are getting on the Hogwarts express. And they ask how it works, only to be told it just does, by magic. And they get all snarky about it and shit on the idea. And god is Mary Poppins who comes to stop Harry.

The whole arc was filled with "Moore complains about the modern kids and their shit music" type nonsense.

Attached: old man alan moore shakes his fist at kids and tells them to get off his lawn.jpg (747x686, 127K)

Bomb Queen is edgey. But what makes it notoriously is every issue doubles down on it's edgeyness. As the reader it very much feels like the book itself is fucking with you the longer you read it.

You can actually make a lot of money stealing watches. It was a thing with rich dudes and prostitutes, after they pass out they grab the watch and run.

she becomes the actual white rabbit from alice in wonderland possessing lorina dodson. and the alice in wonderland story is a lot more insane and violent than the one we know.

I said this last thread. This FotM is gonna turn into a FotW at the rate user is going. I liked her as a concept when she showed up in spiderman recently, but I'm already sick of her now.

> Aside from Harry turning into a school shooter, also the antichrist, who rapes McGonagall
I kind of want to read this now.

So...

Attached: 51g1vnxLPrL.jpg (281x425, 40K)

Depends on the watches. They could be stealing cheap trinkets.

Yeah, this will be the last one. Not much left to show from her anyway

How would Moore write Killer Moth?

Attached: killer moth.jpg (229x450, 20K)

Well, his moth gun would probably be lethal.

He ends up raping somebody?

Does Moore have really that much rape or is this a meme?

Is it kinda hot?

Attached: 1564328884877.jpg (1877x2107, 337K)

It's like Frank Miller and whores. They don't show up in every work, but it's happened enough that it became a meme.

> The Comedian attempts to rape Silk Spectre in Watchmen
> Joker may or may not have raped Barbara in The Killing Joke
> Hawley Griffin from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is a serial rapist.
> Henry Jekyll/Hyde rapes Griffin to death.
> Evey Hammond almost gets raped in V for Vendetta.
Those are the ones I know of.

>Kid Miracleman is attacked by older boys at his school in the shower which causes him to go on a rampage and destroy London

Didn't know that one. Thanks.

> Neonomicon is an entire miniseries about fishrape

After the wet shart that is the last volume of LXG I hope he knows what happened in Doomsday Clock.

Rape

>And Nyarlathotep forcing a man to receive a blowjob from him
>WOO WOO

>last
The last volume of LXG reads like a fucking child's tantrum and made me want to strangle all the alleged protagonists

Don't forget that time Ephraim switched bodies with Robert Black and raped him.

Attached: Asenath_Waite_(Avatar_Press).jpg (568x862, 167K)

If he's writing HER, and not a parody or anything, then it's a straightforward and good story of her robbing a bank and reflecting on how she could have used her vast fortune for just about anything, and decided that THIS is the most fun thing in a world of heroes and villains. Maybe something unexpected like her revealing that actually, she genuinely did like (not love) her deceased husband. He really did "die happy."

Y'all keep forgetting what Alan was like when he was on things like Captain Britain, Tom Strong, and Green Lantern.

Attached: tom strong and tom strong and tom strong and.jpg (600x922, 141K)

So, a short story?

Yeah.

I'd like her past to be explored as well. Childhood up to how she killed her over 80 year old suitor.

Should a graphic novel like that feature White Rabbit as the main character or Spider-Man with her as the Big Bad?

/thread.

Is it just me, or is she wearing a Droog outfit from A Clockwork Orange?

I'm nominating White Rabbit for this year's Ms Yea Forums

Attached: White Rabbit Marvel Comics.png (390x800, 278K)

Good luck.

Now is that sarcasm, a joke on rabbit's feet, or genuine?

Genuine

Attached: WR.png (388x270, 227K)

Rape.
Don't know who, or when, but with Moore, it's inevitable.

I can genuinely see her taking the top spot, honestly.

I'm not sure. I half think she could beat Spinel, and I half don't.

Yeah, if Spinel gets nominated, she'll have the "hot FOTM" advantage.

A part of me almost feels like she should be ineligible to give other characters a fair chance, but then that would really defeat the point of the thing.

Spinel's also been spammed a lot. Overexposure might work against her, but from what I've seen: I don't recall most of the posters in the threads complaining about apart from a handful.
It looked like White Rabbit would be FOTM, but then a little spamming of her and the SU movie happened.

Attached: spepel.png (1443x2250, 861K)

Attached: 1567462504054.jpg (756x972, 181K)