Are speedsters considered Omega level mutants?

Are speedsters considered Omega level mutants?

Attached: personal_fav_speedsters_by_darklitria_d9ygmbx-fullview.jpg (1600x904, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMv0fG8WE2U
youtube.com/watch?v=R9YL-Jt3Pzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only see one speedster in that image

Attached: smug_flash.jpg (190x266, 12K)

Yeah, based Sonic.

Sonic and Road Runner could keep up with Flash. Maybe Incredibles kid too when he grows up.

>has never read the Flash
Being honest, it's more an issue of Flashes being bullshit than the others being slow.

Sonic is not that fast, in the gameplay at least.

user.....I.......
Please read some flash comic, then come back telling us that other semi fast runners could keep up !

Opening a can of worms here, but does Tracer count as a speedster? Her powers are time-based, similar to Reverse Flash II, so she's not so much running really fast as displacing herself.

For that matter, The Scout is also questionable in that he's only fast in the sense he's hard to catch. The fucking Gingerbread Man would be a speedster under those parameters.

Attached: 1429481066108.png (248x257, 62K)

The OG speedster

Attached: latest.png (352x541, 189K)

>Scout
>Hard to catch

Attached: Im about to end this mans whole career.jpg (710x528, 48K)

But he is the fastest thing around
Therefore, when he is around faster speedsters, he becomes faster than them
It’s like the gitgud force

>Tracer
>Hard to catch
>laughingTorbjorn.mp4

The Road Runner not only would keep up, he'd be faster than Flash because it would be funnier that way. Cartoon logic owns comic book logic.

Speaking of Tracer, fuck Actiblizz. Lena is the main reason I'm so pissed off that Overwatch doesn't have a proper story campaign. I want to see this plucky Brit save the day and tell all the edgelord villains to go fuck themselves while doing it.

Can we get an animated series or a proper comic or something? I'm tired of all this lore existing with no story to go with it.

Attached: best ow girl.jpg (2560x1440, 665K)

I was going to ask the same thing about the 90's x-men MLF jobber Tempo. Portrayed as a speedster, but apparently her power is to slow everyone else down relative to herself..?

Overwatch 2 allegedly will be something like L4D2, with a multiplayer story-driven campaign.

Based and infinitepilled

Attached: flash.jpg (500x695, 100K)

> best ow girl

That would be Sombra. No, really, the lore behind her is actually intriguing, as she has huge plans on her own and only is working for Talon to use their resources. Too bad we will never see that developed, and if it does, it will be a generic "I was a hero all along".

Only the white ones.
And only the ones from DC.
The one whose a literal filthy mutie has the most fuckable actor, however

Sure it will. As soon as Actiblizz finds a way to put the story in lootboxes.

Sombra's cool, and I do like antihero gals, but Tracer is just so sincere about the whole hero shtick, and has put real thought into it.

>Too bad we will never see that developed
Right? Overwatch is full of so much cool shit and so many interesting characters, but it's all for naught because Bobby Kotick needs his whale milk.

I really want to see what kind of hero an adult Dash would be. Maybe like a blond haired Wally?

Top speed put out of the question, he still generates/gathers energy and converts into forward momentum.
Sounds like a speedster to me.

But the Roadrunner is as fast as anything chasing him.

She's a teleporter if anything.

Roadrunner isn't fast enough to catch the Flash, but if Flash wanted to catch the road runner, he couldn't.

>Sure it will.
Well, that was what the leak said a few months ago. It sorta makes sense, as Blizz has pushed OW so hard as a esports game (which is retarded as OW works much better as a casual shooter, and all the fixation with the pro-play is what causes the balancing problems), and releasing another 6v6 hero shooter would kill all of that.

Sonic canonically needs the emeralds to hit lightspeed.

The image is missing Speedy Gonzales, who was faster than the Flash at some point.

Depends how their powers work.
Quicksilver is not, but the Flash would be.
Sonic would not, but Tracer would be.
Omega level is not a measure of practice application, but of how much their power bends the laws of reality.

I'm pretty sure Sonic has hit lightspeed without the emeralds.
I don't think he's ever had a canon top speed.

>using MCU quicksilver and not KINO x-men quicksilver

Roadrunner never pursues and never initiates hostilities, it's in the show's bible.

Speedy has been labelled "problematic" and thus white people have to pretend to hate the little guy.

Trick Room Shuckle could outrun them all, desu.

Attached: m.png (1280x736, 333K)

Why so many twink speedsters?

>Overwatch 2
Fuck no please god no

Worse than teleportation, because she can't use it to circumvent barriers. Tracer can't blip through a wall, she can only blip forward through an opening she already could have passed through, she just does it in a fraction of a second rather than however low it would normally take her to do it.

Tracer can never win a race against a speedster. She might, however, still be a threat to one just because even though she can only fast-forward for short windows of time, when she does it no one else gets to move. Time is frozen for everyone but her.

So you could have a speedster running rings around her, and then she activates her power and has 2-4 seconds to just run up and do whatever she wants to a guy frozen in mid-run. He's travelling at 22 times the speed of sound in normal time, but in that single sliver of time he's just as motionless as anyone else is.

The exception to this is, of course, the Flash just because Speedforce ignores the very concept of time on a regular basis. But any non-speedforce speedster can easily find themselves getting sucker-punched by someone with Tracer's particular kit even though it should seem impossible.

All it took was Catwoman to take down not one, not two, but three of them.
Road Runner would be a joke out of him.

Cardio kills your gains, man. If your power is running, you are going to have a runner's physique.

I don't see mah homies Speedy, Fox!Quicksilver and Usain Bolt

tracer doesn't teleport she literally just moves really fast in a straight line

in game you can shoot a tracer while she's blinking

youtube.com/watch?v=tMv0fG8WE2U

Doesn't she technically speed up time for herself for short bursts?

>Movie Pietro
No

Quicksilver might be able to get around that after the "in between moments of time" fuckery in his No Surrender mini, but I haven't read anything with him since that so writers may be ignoring that upgrade.

Marvel Speedsters are all slow as fuck

This, toonforce>>>>>speedforce
Sonic and roadrunner BTFOs out of the flash any day of the week

Storm is considered Omega level, lmao.

The flash family would be beyond Omega.

Based, Sonic btfos westernshit characters like Roadrunner and all flashes

Sprinting is good for your gains, running long distances is not.
I don't know which speedsters do.

>the scout has his shotgun pointed directly at Tracers and Sonics face

An average of 765 mph.

Maybe he can body Pietro, but not even close to any of the Flashes. Not even Jay.

That was a good CN bumper
youtube.com/watch?v=R9YL-Jt3Pzk

Attached: Flashy-vs-Speedy-vs-Road-Runner-366x205[1].jpg (366x205, 10K)

I'm pretty sure Sonic haven't hit light speed even with the emeralds. But then again, Sonic was written by dozens of different authors, each one with their own canon.

Tracer doesn't count! She only goes backwards.