Marvel's Spider-Man season 2 back from hiatus

New episode out and Gwen's back as the Ghost Spider. Superior Spider-Man next episode.

Attached: ghost spider.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlXWbFeqIi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long has it been since the last episode?

And Gwen needs her cotume updated

Saw it and and I enjoyed it

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed but Miles and Anya have been teaming up together alot. Now that I think about it, those two have been together since season 1, and for a few times, maybe two or more episodes, I noticed how Miles react to her. And in this episode when Anya is in danger by Scorpion, Miles just yelled in fear of losing her

I have to ask. Is this show shipping MilesXAnya? Because you can tell Miles is interested in her in his odd way. Who else notice this?

Attached: ED8AwQsW4Ac9idC.jpg (780x438, 34K)

It's been a year since the previous episode.

i lost interest already .

Oh great I can’t wait to watch a spider-man show where we can see all of his great stories get adapted, like when he was only one of 4 spider people when he was in high school

I actually hope this happens

There are clear hints of it I'll admit

Attached: ED9NPFbX4AEadSi.gif (602x425, 1.74M)

US has the first episode on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlXWbFeqIi8

Gwen needs to sit on my face

>And in this episode when Anya is in danger by Scorpion, Miles just yelled in fear of losing her
I saw that too. They are clearly shipping these two

is this good? ultimate was awful spectacular was great

It actually is. Alot better then Ultimates, and it took Spider-Man to a really new direction

Damn good stuff. The animation is taking some use to, but still good

Not Spectacular Spider-Man good, but so much better than Ultimate Spider-Man

It’s a shame they took away her armor, it looked cool and gave her a different style and power set among the spiders

Yeah. I liked it too

Absolutely a ship that's probably going to happen.

This. Peter here is actually smart and makes his own stuff unlike Ultimate Peter who gets his gadgets from SHIELD.

somebody post it so I can draw some Miles x Anya

>Marvel's Spider-Man
link to watch or download want to check it out

You can find it on [spoiler[Kimcartoon[/spoiler]

thanks

Soon

Attached: Enter Superior Spider-Man.png (1121x633, 335K)

Wish Marvel would stop trying to make Ghost Spider happen as a name. It’s not like they’re pushing Jessica Drew so that the name Spider-Woman is taken

>uses a mask and different name because she doesn't want to be identified as Gwen
>still wear the same costume she did during Spider-Island

The writers really don't care, do they?

I was going to ask if the show still had a shoestring budget, but that picture answered the question.

>promo art looks great
>the show looks like shit

WHY!?

That's the literal purpose of promo art.

That being said, a lot of generic merchandise art got mistaken for the show's art style for a long time due to Disney and Marvel's unwillingness to create a new name and brand for the show. It got mistaken for the show's art and people genuinely thought it would look like that until we got our first look at the actual series.

Yeah honestly it's kind of weird.

why these marvel cartoons have such bleak coloring?!

To prepare kids for the bleak Disney Corp future.

So... has Marvel actually got a concrete idea for what they want to do with Gwen yet? You know, using that cool universe with Matt Murdock as the Kingpin and shit instead of just leaving it in the dumpster while she just universe hops around aimlessly.

Have sex.

Hydrate.

Is anybody gonna do some MilesXAnya pics? I think they're great together

No idea. They could try in Marvel Rising, but who knows

I think it'll be interesting if it does happen. That way there would be a Peter & Gwen team-up

Here

Attached: Marvel's_Spiderman_Season_1,_Episode_21,_Peter,_Harry_and_Anya.jpg (1000x563, 69K)

>Superior Spider-Man
i hate that stupid shit

Here

Attached: Tumblr_p3zzheRNeL1r7dj6uo3_640.jpg (544x529, 20K)

And here

Attached: Ravensburger-4-puzzles-in-a-box-marvel-spiderman-e919fcf0050238c4123d1935679010846a7d3433.jpg (1500x1101, 329K)

Remember when Peter had a party at his house Mile was doing the robot at first Anya was embarrass then later she was doing the robot with him.

Here's another if it helps

Attached: spider-man-anya-corazon-spider-woman-jessica-drew-venom-gwen-stacy-spider-woman.jpg (600x600, 74K)

With you? This is so sudden, user. At least buy me dinner first.

Dude, yes. I remember that. It's a very adorable moment, and just made me scream "JUST FUCK YOU TWO! YOU'RE BOTH ADORABLE TOGETHER!"

I saw. It was super cute. It was pure shipping moment right there

That was pure kawaii shit

Was the Superior Spider-Man episode shown yet? I remember seeing ads for it in Disney XD two days ago.

Next week

Alright. I'll watch it when it airs next week, then. I was waiting for Superior Spider-Man to be adapted and I'm not sure how the cartoon will handle it. I know that they said that it'll deviate from the comic.

Honestly the bulk of this show looks annoying. What’s the point if Pete isn’t on his own in high school?

Who has pics or gif of that?

Anya is quite a sexy latina girl here. Miles should hit that

>Multiple Spider-people
>Superior Spider-Man
>That artstyle
Fuck no.

That's what bothers me about Marvel trying to force Miles and Gwen into main Peter's world. Their solo shows could have a lot of potential and do some unique twists on Spider-Man's world. Instead, we only get them as Peter's sidekicks. They're even making a Disney Jr. show where they're doing the MC-black best friend-girl trio from 2000s cartoons.

I was hoping smashing the gem would actually take away her powers and they'd just have her go the Ultimate cartoon route of artificially recreating them herself. If we have to have so many Spiders there could at least be some variety with it, and Gwen's certainly smart enough in this series to do it. Plus having her willingly choose to sacrifice real powers for the greater good after going on about how much she hated losing them before would be, I dunno, heroic and compelling?

Attached: ultgwen.jpg (444x444, 256K)

How wouldn't it? Peter is still in fucking high school in this sow and yet is only one of many spider people, does Miles get his own name in this or are they both sharing the name?

They don't call him anything. I remember an animatic had someone call him Kid Arachnid, but they cut that for the final version of the episode.

I guess the deviation is that Otto will return back to his own body and be a hero and not get himself a clone Spider-Man body.

I remember I had a friend point out to me that this Harry Osbourne is pretty much Harry only in name. And no he wasn't even talking about the stupid cornrows, he meant personality and motivation wise.
Anyone agree with this?

this entire show is spider-man in name only user, why would harry be an exception?

Oh right, this show exists.

Those two should just fuck already