Its still not bladies

>its still not bladies

Attached: Swords284t.png (1050x1307, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHPNJfw1i7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But for real it's bullshit that lady razors are so expensive for no reason.

I mean this takes place in an RPG universe so by its logic she could literally be gender locked out of using the cheaper sword

They’ll buy the pink one.

I checked lady razor prices.
There's less variation, you can buy much cheaper men's ones, but also much more expensive men's ones. The ladies' ones cost the same as "middle shelf" men's ones.
That made me think "men's are cheaper" came as a result of comparing the cheap shitty ones with average lady ones.

Buy the male one. Jesus. It's just athetics.

If there's no difference in the razor, buy the men's razor. If the men's razors aren't as good, well maybe there's the answer as to why they're cheaper?

Men buy full plate armor, so they have to have some way of making money off women.

Why the fuck it's not bladies for ladies.

This could have easily been 3 panels.

just buy dude razors then

I wasn't sure, but you were so right.

Attached: swords.png (1050x1307, 303K)

Let's ignore the ingredients, because women's razors get better/more complicated lubricants built into them, or the fact that men's razors are in many senses inferior to women's. Male razors need to be a lot tougher, but this means they cannot be quite so fine, and thus not so sharp. They are made to hold an edge as long as possible, against the far coarser male hairs.

This nonsense needs to stop being spread, it's bullshit. It's always been bullshit. If you think it isn't bullshit, try buying razors not made for your gender, then watch as it either fails completely after about two shaves, or shreds your skin like you're trying to shave with an ax.

Aesthetics*

i was the FIRST person to suggest bladies

>Let's ignore the ingredients, because women's razors get better/more complicated lubricants built into them
Listen, they don't even do anything.
They're there, they might trick people into thinking they do anything, it might be an incredibly impressive placebo effect, but they really don't do shit, they just shove it in to justify the price.

Have you tried them for an extended period of time to find this out? That said, it doesn't matter if they do more or not, more ingredients= more cost.

Wonder how many people in this thread actually need to shave...

Hey, it actually does.

>being such a mindless materialistic whore you buy the more expensive product merely because it's marketed at you

Literally if that’s the case buy the male razors

If it was just a cost factor then why wouldn't women just use the male razors if the only difference was the price and aesthetics? They're built differently and used for different purposes. It's like women complaining about their haircuts costing more even though on average a hairdresser/barber is asked to do far less for men's hair than that of women.

Not everyone is Buckley, stop pushing this meme

Real shit, look up Teal Deer's video on colored plastics

Why not just get a safety razor regardless of gender? Sharpen to your liking.

*Athletics

So... the lady doesn't want a blue sword? That's stupid...

In many cases the only real difference between the two that isn't purely cosmetic is a little bit of wire added to the women's blades that is marketed as preventing cuts. Everything else is aesthetics or gimmicks that don't impact function, like the women's razors that have the blades embedded in a bit of soap. Men use men's razors to shave their bodies all the time without issue.

>a razor designed to shave a face is the same as a razor designed to shave legs
i bet you guys think every hammer is the same too

Did your father never teach you how to shave yourself?
You can use a shitty one way razor to shave your ass and balls without cutting yourself as long as you aren't a complete tool. If anything the legs are the easiest parts of all.

Attached: 1472173597435.png (548x344, 215K)

ftfy

Attached: 1568011339054.png (1050x1307, 350K)

Feels like discount oglaf. Uncertain if the occasional SJW stuff is meant to be played for laughs or if the author is actually a retard. Unwilling to check their twitter feed to see if they're a retard, prefer to maintain illusion of comedy.

Attached: 1568017429331.png (1050x1307, 429K)

What the fuck is this retarded shit? "Bladies" isn't a word.
Now, BLADES for DAMES now that's what I'm talking about

WORDS GOOD
NONWORDS BAD

long uniform curves with hardly any protrusions of note?
you are right, legs are way easier

Why dont you? Then you can stop bitching about imaginary opression

\Thread

> not "verduns for herduns"
> not "talwars for galwars"

If you scroll down the screen, he says he's upset that the Joker is so much praised.

>gender is a social construct
>also i refuse to buy male razors as a female
pick one

The pink one is He-Man's power sword

I stopped shaving years ago. I just trim it now.

There is a reason; stupidity tax for people too stupid to buy male razors which are the same fucking shit.

Then just don't buy the pink ones, idiot

Blades for shieldmaids

Why would Shovel Knight even care about buying lousy swords anyway when you can't even strike the Earth with them?

Fuck the debate on razors. Women’s pants should have functional pockets. Men’s pants don’t fit right, so you can’t just buy those instead.

btfo

Women have betas to carry their stuff.

Blades for Babes

You can make up or put a spin on words for comedic effect, especially when there's a visual aspect to the comic that would let the viewer get what you mean by "Bladies."

Fuck you, you get to carry a pouch around. I wish it was socially acceptable for men to carry around a fucking pouch at all times.

>you can't even strike the Earth with them
you're not shoveling hard enough.

What the fuck, why do you need a pouch for? All you need if your wallet and anything else can fit in your pockets

Cutlasses for cute lasses

Safety blade >>>> the rest

Is this loss?

Just get a messenger bag, laptop case, briefcase, or backpack. Other men doing it isn’t gonna catch on if some of you don’t do it first.

Attached: file.png (1050x1307, 483K)

Fixed

Attached: 1568017429331.png (1050x1307, 357K)

I've known of men who shave their heads with women's razors because they're gentler on the scalp. There's definitely something to it. I'm going to bet you've never actually tried a men's razor and you're just talking out of your ass with no actual basis for comparison.

Fucking poetry. Checked too.

Most people really don't care, and the ones who do aren't worth paying attention to.
Why would you want a carry pouch anyway? Pockets are much more convenient.

>using a razor in the first place
>not just buying an electric razor and a barber shop buzzer for heavy duty hair

I bet you guys get your hair cut done at the mall too.

>Makes no joke
>Just references old thing people talked about
>posts it on Yea Forums for attention
He really is shameless.

Then buy men's Razors you stupid cunt!

>Fighting decompression is a meme now.

Pike's for dykes!

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 1.24M)

Why not just buy the blue one then?

Edit him holding the lady blades please

Buy the blue ones retard

Then don't buy them you dumb cunt! Christ's sakes. Women are the biggest spenders, they fuel the market.

Gillette’s 8 billion dollar loss says that’s not true

Oh you shithead

Nah men razors are better, the blade lasts longer and it does its job. I tried female razors and they are weak as fuck, dull really fast, and the thing that lubricated quickly falls off. Some women buy the girl version because it's easier on their skin but I just use soap to make the razor slide and it's the same shit.

Lady waxes cost more than men so it evens out for me

Carry a fucking backpack or a messenger bag but why do you want a pouch? Make up and useless shit? Your teacup dog? At that point you're a girl.

Nice.

>but I can't use THAT razor, it's not the right colour
Women are fucking pathetic, can we revoke their right to vote already?

Just buy the 50 bic razors for 5 dollars then. Super cheap and for both men and women.

Where's the joke?

The removal of a single beat panel doesn't make it better, it ruins the flow of the joke.

>Where's the joke?
There isn't any. It's a misguided political statement disguised as a comic.

>Men’s pants don’t fit right,

If this means they don't show off your legs then you never deserved pockets in the first place. Wear them a little baggy or shut the fuck up.

FUCK RAZORS
NO SHAVING
ALL HAIR EVERYWHERE

>women are still so SEETHING they won't buy a product for men
Get in touch with your masculine side, bigots

Men's razors hurt women's skin, they're made to cut way less gentle and that hurts that's why women don't use them, retard

And I don't like spending more on products which is why I just don't shave, enjoy the hairy legs

Attached: girl's legs.jpg (500x600, 238K)

They reason is you'll buy them.
Don't like how capitalism works, fuck off to North Korea.

about the razors: women are pathetic creatures, who have too little hair on their body for razors to be cost-efficient

SWORDS FOR SLITS

Are they actually? In my country they cost the same. It's definitely not 2 times as much as the comic implies.

I never saw this claim actually questioned.

Attached: 1350929856294.jpg (350x250, 68K)

Halberds for hoes

Just buy the blue one, you yammering hole.

I do and I hate it.

And it's just my face!

...I shave my downstairs facultatively so it's not as bad.

...Won't work. Women who do shave have an advantage.

It's not fair, but what in life is?

That's not how you pronounce that.

Women's razors used to hold a blade much longer than men's, just being made with better material. Bud of mine swore on the same brand as his wife's as recently as '07. If they're no better now that's a relatively recent development.

Swords?

I like it.

All razors are expensive for no reason. They literally churn out razor blades by the mile for pennies, and turn around and charge you dollars for putting tiny pieces on a bit of plastic. The fact is the razor companies have a monopoly and have managed to bribe the government into allowing it to continue.

Well, how do you pronounce it?

'Swords'.

>an advantage
not a biolical

It literally isn't, but I would recommend shaving your balls with a disposable Gillette razor if rashes and constant itching become your fetish.

A pouch as in a bag with a strap, like a purse but for men. I have books I would like to carry along with my knives and pistol and wallet.

And by knives I want to point out I mean my old timer pocket knife and folding razor knife which I use at work.

>Listen, they don't even do anything.
Yeah those extra strips of lubricant and overall better razors are just there for show.

Well I feel foolish.

Reproduction is very biological.

I'm a girl, I shave my legs with a guard, I hate my legs feeling smooth. I've yet to have anyone other than my parents call me out in-person at work or whatnot, so eh.

That's marketing bullshit. I've used women's razors, they're exactly the fucking same.

Try a safety razor. If I can use it on my balls you can use it on your legs.

The best ones.

Zweihanders for Zwei Mammers

I want to like this

Holy shit, I'm barely comfortable using a cartridge razor on my balls.

What's stopping you?

Of course a specificity sword for a smaller niche cost more, it's basic economics.

I think we're talking about the same thing here.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

>Has balls
>Doesn't use a man's razor on them
Jesus, Nancy. Go powder your pussy.

There truly is no escape

A man of culture I see. I personally never leave my home without pic related. You never know when you might need an emergency shave.

Attached: 1292158670467.jpg (380x423, 35K)

Then get a laptop bag or a satchel

I have both a safety razor and a straight razor myself.

Why don't you just buy the supposedly cheaper men's razors

I use a straight razor. Just shave carefully.

Attached: 1568011339054.png (1050x1307, 321K)

>Customers who bought this item also bought...

But what do women hold their swords in?
>Sheaths for queefs

women's razors are legit better
bigger moisture strip, more blades, more ergonomic. even the disposable women's razors are better than some of the mid-price men's razors

No.

>bigger moisture strip
Marketing gimmick, does nothing if you use shaving cream.
>more blades
Marketing gimmick, the first blade does all the work, becomes dull, and ends up pulling on the hair, causing the remaining blades which are still sharp to scrape harshly against the skin, causing irritaiton.
>more ergonomic
M8 how in the fuck are you holding your razor so that this is even an issue? It's literally a stick with a head.

What you’re looking for is a messenger bag. Plenty of men carry them.

buy men razor if the price/colour is the only thing that's different
it's not btw

If you're a flaming, cock-garbling faggot maybe.

women should just wear thigh high if they don't want to shave their legs, the world would be a much better place

How about a sporran? Can’t get more manly of a purse than that.

A safety razor + 100 blades is like, $30. If women cared so much about the price, why don't they make the switch like most men so they can learn all the features that go into pink razors to prevent irritation/nicks and see why the price is justified

Attached: 1567830611858.jpg (557x372, 64K)

Jesus just buy the guys Razors, they do the exact same thing. Oh and look some of the guy razors come with a vibrator for you Vagina user.

Name one feature and i'll tell you why it's bullshit.

>Name one feature
The inability to cut a man's beard
My wife uses all my old razor heads once I throw them out because even dull they cut better

>shank one nigga twice
>shank two niggas at once!

The only real problem is the dialog hadn't been changed to accommodate

Attached: 1568013147706.png (1548x640, 293K)

Underrated

fixed

Attached: save.png (1050x1167, 250K)

If you're a guy, of course you're going to experience it this way, because male body hair is way thicker than female body hair. Odds favor you being male, if a lady's razor doesn't do it for you.

heh

Nice bait user, only in Yea Forums could you fish like this

Attached: file.png (525x637, 283K)

>feminazis still crying about "muh pink tax"

it's not complicated

womens' hygiene products are more expensive because they actually give a shit about finer details of that stuff

men will just grab the first bottle that says "shampoo+conditioner" on it, we don't care

A pink razor has a better swivel to follow the contours of a woman's leg than a man's blue disposable razor bends, and it's certainly something that a safety razor doesn't have you dumbass.

A better swivel? Like the head swivels and cuts you when it violently jerks to the side as soon as you try to use just one half of it? Or do you mean a contour, which puts more pressure on a smaller length of the blade, which leads to more and deeper nicks?

Bitch you think I haven't shaved my legs before? You always, without exception, want a solid, straight surface.

why not Blades for Maids?

Actually it's because pink dye is more expensive and has a smaller market. But also if you're buying something marketed to you as a minority expect to be paying more because you're a fucking sucker for thinking you're different.

I buy 5 blades, but cheapo Bic ones. Dollar store one bladesnare fuckawful and the more complicated ones have no benefit.

Shaving cream matters more to me.

Cheap men's razors are aimed at men that have very sparse hair, usually nilotics, nordics, and asiatics, so they dont need all that extra shit. A woman would not want to use that on her hairy arms and legs

You dont sharpen safety razors, and no one has time to stroop and whet straight razors all the time like a tryhard faggot

If it's all bullshit, why do you care? Just buy the cheaper ones

cheap men's razors are aimed at men who don't actually need to shave because they don't have a fucking job.

I do.

$9 for 30 blades. Y'all need to realize how much you're getting ripped off by shaving companies and their disposable plastic garbage and shitty marketing gimmicks.

Attached: 71xpqig7jgL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 26K)

What do you mean?
Most of us are probably adult men. I shave my face everyday I go out. But not the weekends.

Why don't you get a holster? And one of those knife-holders for the leg, or something.
You'll never be able to get it out of a purse quickly enough, man.

Shanks for skanks?

Shit feathers aren't even the cheap ones, They're some of the best out there. In addition to being more expensive, disposable plastic razors are flat out worse performing. It's all bullshit.

Here look at this shit. There are a whopping nine companies out there that put things on your supermarket shelves. Everyone else gets shut out. You grew up knowing plastic razors because they have a stranglehold on shelf space. It's common for most people not to know safety razors even EXIST, because a disposable product is more profitable to the company. This disposable lifestyle shit isn't normal. It shouldn't be accepted as normal. Anything you buy should be lasting decades, not months.

Attached: serveimage.png (1600x999, 1.97M)

Everyone knows they’re the same yet women still buy them. Really makes me think about their mental abilities.

fuck id just re-roll if thats so.
Actualy.. shit why didnt I think of that?

Now that I think about it... would these items have there stats re-distributed? depending on what kind of mmorpg this is.. these blades are probably levels higher/ better than the blue ones, can probably dye them a different color or make them look like something else. Man this is uber vague.

/thread

The only thing I shave is my head/scalp, would a safety razor work for that?

>no Swedish Fish on the chart
clearly i stan an independent king

Worked for me when I was in the army.

Do they require the use of shaving cream, though? As it is now, I dry shave with a Mach 3 and don't really want to mess with shaving cream or shaving soap and all that stuff, but I hear one blade can be a lot rougher on the skin.

I hate how people think this shit is due to sexism. It's pure market economics and you see it everywhere. When I was buying new toilets for my house there were models that were the exact same brand style and specifications that were 20-30 dollars more because they were a slightly different shade of white. Turns out when people value incidental shit you end up paying more for incidental shit.

Yes, absolutely. You will destroy your face without it.

it's not so much that a single blade is harsher, it's that disposables simply do a worse job.

Damn, that's the one thing that keeps me away from trying them. It just seems like such a hassle.

You should be using shave cream with the mach 3 too, for the record.

I don't get razor burn or cuts or ingrown hairs or anything, so I just don't really feel the need.

Then buy a male razor? Hair is hair, just apply the shaving cream to your legs instead of your neck.

jeez norman...

Attached: SuperiorSM_31017hy.jpg (550x302, 39K)

>they don't fit right
Have you tried using a belt that's actually flexible, you know, like every belt that isn't encrusted with faggy cosmetics?

Dude, just wear a jacket, or in the summer, a vest.

Distributed by Mondelēz International, which is owned by Kraft.

"I thought having two ladies in your life would be great!"

"No, you're thinking of a guy with two Bladies"

Damn you, conglomerate system!

How did this get so many replies

Feather are great. Wilkinson sword used to be better but they're not british anymore so the quality suffers.

Fuck that came out stupid.
Wilkinson sword's quality has suffered and gotten worse; didn't mean to say they used to be better than feather. They used to be a good competitor to feather but again, now they're made in germany.

Slightly related, but I really can’t wrap my head around why period products are taxed. It’s definitely a necessity, especially in modern society where women are expected not to bleed all over everything. They’re in the pharmacy aisle right next to condoms that are tax-exempt (for good reason), they’re acknowledged as a necessity by everyone except the government.

Her dress changes color.

Literally never had that issue.

Shorter doesn't mean it's better

>Nestle owns all the pet food and Women's beauty shit
>Kraft owns Doctor Pepper

Dude what the fuck

Yep. And P&G own every brand of soap. Tide and Cheer were never actually competing at all.

It's so ridiculous.
In my recent macroeconomics class, the professor tried pulling that pink tax bullshit. I had the balls (Which is impressive for a Yea Forums-using asshole) to slap that shit down.

I don't get this comic

Can someone explain please?

Attached: bladies.png (700x871, 251K)

Gilette explicitly says that their razor blades are the same. There's *other* differences in the razors, but not the blades.

And in any case, the shaving foams are almost identical, yet the pink ones are still more expensive.

>It's literally a stick with a head
Lady razors have shorter, flat handles.

>yet the pink ones are still more expensive.
Because marketing you fucking banana

>swords for 2ords

wtf does that even mean

Women's beauty products are more expensive than men's beauty products of equal quality, because women have no choice but to pay the extra money.

Women are natural consumers. And care about looking a certain way. It's simple capitalism.

>implying you've ever created anything of value

Sword comics is some of the most unfunny shit I have ever read

We need another Toba Catastrophe. We gotta start over.

They arent of equal quality.
Womans shit costs more because they're willing to buy separate face, skin and body washes in different colours and perfumes and pretty bottles. Men are happy to wash their face and their balls with the same bottle. Woman make 80% of purchases and drive the market. They can buy plain, they choose not to.
Every product that's 'the same but costs more' actually has about 30 extra ingredients in it for girls.

Incredible
You edited the comic to have, you know, an actual fucking punchline.

They don't "have no choice."
There's always not shaving, buying a cheaper brand, or just buying THE BLUE RAZOR.
Just because it's marketed for men doesn't mean it's illegal for a woman to buy it.
It's simple marketing and supply & demand. The average woman is willing to spend more on a pink razor than a man is on any razor. Same reason women's clothes are more expensive. I have four pairs of pants. If they were cheaper, I'd buy more, but at their current price, I don't consider more than four worth the money. But the average woman would scoff at the idea of four pairs, and would be willing to cough up more money, including more money per pair, than the average man.
It's not sexism, and it's not """wrong."""
It's business.

Typically theyre not the same product tho, furthermore pink plastic is more expensive than blue plastic to make

My gf literally just buys men's shower gel and shampoo.
Incidentally her sister had a severe allergic reaction that caused her hands to bleed and it stopped after she switched to men shower gel as well. So there must be some chemical difference.
There are also non-gendered shower gels and IIRC they're cheaper than any gendered ones. Turns out there is a "black packaging tax" too.

>books
e book on your phone
>knives
don't
>pistol
holster
>wallet
pocket

>Marketing gimmick, does nothing if you use shaving cream.
Lies, shaving cream doesn't contain skin mosturizers - it's literally the same as using soap to shave
>Marketing gimmick, the first blade does all the work
Lies, anyone who has tried a 3 razor and a 5 razor knows how smooth the 5 razor shaves
>M8 how in the fuck are you holding your razor so that this is even an issue?
Are you saying you have tiny girly hands?

pink iron costs twice what blue iron does. you expect the swordsmith to sell Blades at a loss?

In russian it is! Blyad - means whore

Blyat, you stupid kurwa

having shaved my balls with both male and female razors I gotta say, for ballshaving the female works better

Nope, blyat is exclamation - like 'oh Fuck!'. Blyad is a noun.

>blyat is exclamation - like 'oh Fuck!'
That's cyka, you exceptional retard

I like the latest comic better.

Attached: Swords285t.png (1050x1307, 395K)

Use a men's razor that has 5 blades

>a purse but for men
More like a purse but for fags.

"Blades for Maids" is better than "Bladies for Ladies".

>cyka
Cyka is "bitch". They're often used together, but are not the same.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SHPNJfw1i7U starts playing

These are so much better than that weird "bladies" edit

Where's my Blades for Gades

Attached: hqdefault (14).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Russian language is great and powerful. Cyka can be used as both, but it means Bitch.
T. Russian

I get shaving rash when I use cartridges but never do with a safety razor. Why is this?

Cartridges cut really low compared to a safety razor

So... It's not the same product and we shouldn't be comparing them?

>And one of those knife-holders for the leg, or something.
Belt holster is what I use for my gun but people act like idiota when you open carry.

I prefer to have physical books, cant just delete all the info if ita a physical book.
And I use my knife a lot at work.

>shankers for wankers
>knives for wives
>choppers for shoppers
>razors for chasers

Why is Shovel Knight using swords?

Infini-sword?

Wait, what's stopping her from getting the cheaper sword?

Your cream can make the difference. I use shave soap myself.

Shaving is for girls. There's no reason a man would want baby smooth skin. Unless you're shaving your balls for the express purpose of getting them licked.

Attached: henrycavillmustache.mission.impossible.jpg (1280x714, 58K)

>for no reason
The reason is they're dumb enough to pay for them. Not the razor company's fault women will buy a razor with the only difference being it has a pink handle instead of blue at a higher price.

I'm not watching some /pol/tard talk about a lame jewish conspiracy.

It does in this case.

that sword is voiced by Justin Roiland

That's not the only difference

Your face and your ass what's the difference?!

Nooo
The shape. Contouring matters but shouldnt equal a big price difference.

>nordics
>sparse hair

Well stop buying them? They are only that expensive because people are stupid enough to buy them. Just get a decent 5/6 blade dude razor and find the right shaving cream, and/or moisturizer to put on before shaving.

The literal best edit.

It's not shaped the same

this, just get a safety razor and buy a years supply of blades for $5. all the embedded-in-plastic shit is a massive marketing gimmick, that it's disgusting has worked so well.

I'm not shaving my balls with a fucking sword.

Cringe, but red-pilled.
Based AND red-pilled.

>dont fit right
You mean don't hug your curves? If you care more about that than pockets just fuck off

Fuckoff beards are itchy and uncomfortable, and it never grows evenly unless you practiced trimming/shaving with your regular grooming anyway.

>giving a fuck about what's "socially acceptable"

As in the shape of the handle or that round oval crap around the blades themselves? I mean a good dude razor with a pivot head seems to glide pretty damn smoothly around skin and such.

t. beardlet

Is this a political compass?

What you don't shave your neck?

I kinda hope it turns out the blue knight in full armor is female.

I mean it wouldn't be the 1st time it turns out a character is a chick. Hell it would even be the 3rd.

I too thankfully fell for the safety razor meme, been using a Merkur 34C I bought on amazon for nearly 5 years now. I only shave every four days, so the 500 Astra blades I initially purchased years ago are still in use.

Astra platinums are my go-to. I understand feathers are the sharpest in the game, but my facial hair absolutely does not need feathers. I feel real sorrow for the person who genuinely must use feathers, I tried one a single time and holy fuck that shit is dangerously sharp.

It's still fucking nuts to me how much insanely better safety razors are. For real, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why one should use cartridge razors, even if you fly a lot you can literally by DE blades anywhere in the world for cheap. Even severely overpriced blades are still typically 10 blades for $5 at most gas stations.

Attached: gentleman_jon_astra_double_edge_blades_34b899c1-6ab4-4eb2-8ecf-21e0384d6f1e_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1000, 68K)

ekhm...

Attached: 1568094514964.png (700x415, 177K)

That's a man

Attached: 1568011339054.png (1050x1307, 388K)

of course not

Attached: Beckham-min.jpg (1100x618, 103K)

Electric razor master race reporting in.

Attached: Best-Philips-Norelco-Shaver.jpg (750x400, 85K)

No it doesn't, removing words and panels only applies to B^Uckley because he's a hack, trying to make it a universal rule for comedy is retarded.

Try to use them on your balls and you'll learn quick.

Both. And you aren't just doing it in a mirror. It just makes a difference.

Why you shaving your balls?
Nobody is around to see you naked.

He was right, but you did it poorly. Should have just combined the 3rd and 4th into one big panel and cut the extra princess out of the 4th

I just have a straight razor with replaceable blades. I get 200 blades for like $2

I have only bought blades once in the 4 years I bought it and it came with an extra box of them.

>female warrior
It doesn't work in real life, why is it being pushed in comics?

Now it's perfect

Get good

Why would anyone shave their balls?
I could never even think of it.

Get one of those under-jacket holsters cops use and get a jacket.

I am a great magician

My fingah points

This plus a good electric shears like an Oster.

I have the one on the right. I just replaced it after two years worth of regular use.

Its $60 but do you have any idea how much money it saves??? I can hardly stand normal razors anymore, electric ones are great

Same. A shaving thread on /g/ convinced me to go for the safety razor meme. I bought a Merkur and 100 Astra platinums in 2015 and Im only now running out of blades. Granted I don't shave as often as I should, and probably keep the blades for to long, but I can't imagine what it would have costed me in disposables or cartridges.

You're wrong.

>he doesnt shave his balls
oof