YOOO BRO THIS IS DEEP AS SHIT

YOOO BRO THIS IS DEEP AS SHIT
youtu.be/e9dZQelULDk

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-005712.png (2048x1375, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAXioRNYy4s
roblox.com/games/3587181112/SCAFFOLDS-Creeper-CHAOS-Alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we already have a deep as fuck rat movie
youtube.com/watch?v=jAXioRNYy4s

This new season of Animals is getting more preachy than usual.

Not surprised you sympathize with rats.

OOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIT
A RAT

Why do all of these types of shorts always end up being Hamfisted shallow "deconstructions" of materialism through defacing brand icons. It's so lazy since it's not addressing anything beyond brands are deceptive. Gotta love the implication that work can't lead to self actualization too.

Did someone from /biz/ make this?

Attached: OB-IO273_shrekf_E_20100520084037.jpg (359x239, 30K)

but work CANNOT lead to self-actualization, otherwise it wouldn't be work, it would be a hobby

My definition of work is just something you get paid to do. You can make that a hobby as I have done with my current work.

That sounds like complete bullshit and I don't believe you. Everything stops being fulfilling when you do it at the behest of someone else to earn means of sustenance.

Alienation sure is a bitch isn't she

innit

>Everything stops being fulfilling when you do it at the behest of someone else to earn means of sustenance.

Is that what you told yourself when you didn't follow your dreams?

I recently graduated college and have been working as an entry level technician for a company implementing large projects (switching to cloud based av solution,microsoft powershell scheduling, cloud based communications, single sign on, new work stations, etc.) On my off days, I am at home in my room 24/7. Today I spent more than 6 hours playing roblox.com/games/3587181112/SCAFFOLDS-Creeper-CHAOS-Alpha and watching jschlatt/jerma videos. While I have complete freedom during the times I am off work, I wouldn't consider myself happy or even that entertained (why I am browsing Yea Forums instead of doing something else) My mind is in absolute potato mode and im essentially a vegetable. At work, the solutions I work to create make me feel happier than the freedom I have at home. I hope that clears it up

RATS

>Is that what you told yourself when you didn't follow your dreams?
lol projecting this hard.
This guy is so giving up.
>inb4 giant sperg

Most of them are student shorts made by people with little storytelling experience to meet the parameters of an assignment where art is much more important than story.

I was expecting Ratatouille.

>The comments
Ironically, these people are drones themselves by fellating this shit.

Finish your homework

America's economy is 70% consumer based. If everyone decided to stop being materialist it would make the Great Recession look like child's play.

This

attain a cute astral gf

Attached: 1559035666010.jpg (3200x1800, 2.21M)

its all society's fault

Attached: 5bfefa8a60223.jpg (600x436, 50K)

based

All of steve cutts's work is like this. He directed that one moby video. I hate him.

By that logic you can’t do anything hobby or otherwise

I thought this reminded me of something...

youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8

youtube.com/watch?v=XKPzKm3JdD8

FPBP

Whoah I had that software as a kid. Takes me back,

FPBP watched it a few days ago and loved it

Reminds me of a story idea I had about a dystopian rat city, but eventually dropped because it was sounding too pretentious.

>all these facebook-edgy anti establishment cartoons always show prescription medication as something that makes you happy as fuck
>all i ever got was laying in bed for hours not giving a shit when i used to get high on benzos
do happy pills really exist or have i been lied to?

i was exoecting ratboy genius

Boomer humor

I don't get it.

Jewish/marxist propaganda that says that capitalism is bad. Also that we are all rats in their eyes.

The message I got is that you should fuck off from metropolitan hives.

actually happy pills do really exist that change chemicals in your brain that make it way way harder to not actually feel depressed. idk the details but they do exist

i sure hope you dont mean anti depressants because i cant take those since im bipolar so they make me even worse

Babby's first time seeing the rat race allegory?

No, since I also see Jews as nothing but rats.

>2017

But I like my job.

>It stops being fun when you do it for money
Where did this retardation come from?

N-NANI?! MY ALMONDS! *NGGGGGH* THEY'RE ACTIVATING ALL ON THEIR OWN!

lithium you moron

This, the only major lesson I get from videos like the one in the OP, and is that city life sucks. Yet for some reason, these faggots don't move out, and would rather bitch about their problems without doing anything about them.

i have been taking lithium for a year and it does nothing for me

Sounds like a yes to me.