Which CN parent is the worst and why?

Which CN parent is the worst and why?

Attached: cartoonnetworkparents.png (1572x606, 936K)

Rose, because she's unfuckable.

If you're fuckin' gay

Attached: Rose's Tease.png (795x1185, 241K)

>UNFUCKABLE
Greg and most of the Human Zoo disagree

At least Venomous takes care of Fink

She's literally her own son, I'm not fucking Steven, you fucking pedos!

Are you implying you'll fuck Shin Mao? That's a cat, user. You into bestiality? How sick!

But he doesn't take care of his actual son.

Attached: ren08.jpg (600x857, 62K)

uh, compared to the other two?

As a parent or as a person?

As a person, probably Pink depending on your view
>Shin is kind of an asshole but still heroic
>Venomous (not Shadowy) is villianous but is a good dad to Fink and made an attempt with KO when he was in control. His damage is also not absurd on his own unless you count the end where he got his own planet to fuck with.
>Pink wasn't intentionally bad but man her immaturity and hypocrisy led to HUGE fucking fallout and she hardly considered anyone else when she did shit. She only seemed to really learn and get better when Greg showed up

As a parent. Well Pink was sorta dead so I guess Shin. Unless we count Shadowy Venomous anyway but then he'd take both spots. Shin seemed to be alright with his daughters but he is a shit dad to Mao Mao.

literally screwed over his kids just to be lazy and look good in front of his wife.

Attached: Season_3_Richard.png (2000x2499, 459K)

>pic related

Attached: Rusty.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Rose, Venomous has some problems to justify his problems and eventually mellows with age, we haven’t see enough of Shin to say he’s worst than the other two

Probably Pink/Rose or Venomous. Shin Mao is just a asshole and was shown to get been basically unaware of how badly his put-downs actually affected Mao Mao and basically shown to be trying to make a effort once he realizes that and how good Mao Mao is at what he does, Venomous did make a short effort but threw it all away once he found out about how Shadowy Figure was him, Pink/Rose did die to make Steven so her absence is "justified" compared to Venomous, but dear god her choice to keep secrets basically made her fuck up his life beyond the grave and she gave him a hefty amount of self-esteem issues early on due not being her so she was definitely the most active about actually causing things fucking up her kids life.

Oh no. Jonah beats him in that hardcore.

>Thread

Forgot image

Attached: FatherImage.PNG.png (506x926, 76K)

this is pretty much my thoughts as well.
I remember the ep where he went overboard on trying to get back at his kids for pranking him. like come on dude, I know you're an idiot and you got you're pride on the line but could you be a little more relax about that shit.

Attached: family spit take.jpg (564x423, 60K)

Why was he trying to make "The perfect little girls" in his basement? Plus, we've seen from Princess and Mojo that he could have given himself superpowers instead of letting his daughters get into danger all the time.

Attached: 1758011-professor_utonium_4.jpg (1920x1200, 91K)

the one that cause thousands of people to die for no reason because she never thinks about things for too long.

I wasn't sure the Delightful children were even his kids.

Where the fuck are her parents

Attached: Mao-x-Adorabat.jpg (1919x1079, 175K)

Rose Quartz/ Pink Diamond because she leave her son all her problems she cause and the lives she damaged.