Does Yea Forums like The Prisoner?

does Yea Forums like The Prisoner?

Attached: 632104._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1942, 446K)

Shut up! That's why.

I liked that Simpsons episode that parodied it. Does that count?

We talking tv show or the comic? Cause I've only seen the show, which kicks ass.

Either. But yes the show is amazing.

Attached: drink.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

Love it.

The Kirby comic is wild too.

Honestly its great just how well the show holds up. Theres not a whole lot of (or any other) shows like it even today. And watching McGoohan showing complete contempt of everyone is just endlessly entertaining. Whats your favorite episode?

I totally agree.

I love Hammer Into Anvil, A B & C, and Many Happy Returns the most.

What are yours?

I also like A, B & C and Many Happy Returns, but I'd include Schizoid Man as my third. Just because McGoohans great acting as both himself and the double.

That's also a good. Honestly most episodes are pretty great, might be 1 or 2 im not a huge fan of

yeah seems like Kirby really loved the show beside the adaptation there's the fantastic four issues 84 to 87.

Attached: f3286581c197df1488462bb4482e9c11.jpg (1155x1650, 619K)

Yeah, if I remember correctly they ended the series when they did specifically because they wanted to avoid dragging it out and risk having weaker episodes.

Yes.

Have you ever watched the remake/reboot series from like 2009? I never did, looked mediocre

Attached: prisonerA.jpg (510x755, 82K)

I'm about halfway through the television show. I didn't know that there was a comic.

There are a couple Prisoner comics. This latest one is a 4 part series called The Uncertainty Machine.

Attached: Prisoner3_CoverA.jpg.size-600.jpg (600x921, 87K)

Yes. Great episode

I AM NOT A NUMBER! I AM A FREE MAN!

It's a pretty pale imitation of the original that doesn't really understand or respect the source material and more of just steals some of the top level plots of some episodes and some iconography. If you can distance the fact that it's supposed to be a modern take on the Prisoner, and can treat it more like it's just an homage, it's easier to get through, but still only passable at best. Best thing about it was honestly Hayley Atwell in a wedding dress.

I see

I think that the Prisoner has probably my favourite final episode ever. Fallout was a brilliant way to end it.

Attached: the_prisoner.jpg (1200x872, 230K)

Pfff. Feels like something Saturday Morning Cartoon, that lewd mediaeval comic would do. Punchline to the gut.