Ducktales 2017

The new episode is out.

DuckTales S02E21 - "Timephoon!"

>When Louie uses Gyro's Time Tub to steal lost treasures from the past, a mysterious storm in the present sends all of space and time crashing down onto the mansion.

MEGA link (temp):
>mega.nz/#!M9clDQyb!9dOC3Z8a48nIqcLOcVkMgczO59j2OyhJ3aLn21cz6hI

Zippyshare link:
>www89.zippyshare.com/v/eqszw2jR/file.html

Attached: DuckTales S02E21 - Timephoon!_Moment2 (2).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/187546614586/does-the-dumb-thing-involve-something-bad#notes
youtu.be/DbYR_1LvSGQ
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw
youtube.com/watch?v=37lg3C4xmYs
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=madam_mim
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Gideon_McDuck
youtube.com/watch?v=-uAZdIJIl8o
youtube.com/watch?v=1mM_x_rD7V8
twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/1171199121098592256
youtube.com/watch?v=jHpn8JFO1ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=JqowmHgxVJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I-4HNs3VSjg
mega.nz/#!g8NDiAJT!Et0yDWUemLQsycgkC2rEwtEUIGXHPIJsqsX8fGnTPYE
www36.zippyshare.com/v/CuIrUNyr/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QqfoKZtD5RA
youtube.com/watch?v=3-oB6RuXecM
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/187616858221/is-lena-staying-with-the-family-at-the-manor-or
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More DT threads then SU rn probably

Not wasting any time, I LIKE IT!

gonna get baleeted, there's already two other duck threads

Hopefully this one stays as it has the MEGA.

other thread had it first
this one's just someone's sad attempt at making their own thread for selfish reasons
at the very least you should have waited until the other thread died

So Encino Man?

Attached: MV5BZjc5OGIzYTUtYjFkYy00NDcxLTgwMzUtNzRlMTJmZjZkZDQ4L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1 (960x1440, 443K)

Yes, that’s basically been Bubba’s premise since Day one.

>You took off in that contraption, without thinking about the consequences, or the people you would hurt!
>Jeez wonder where I got that from?

Let us discuss Louie's most based moment to date.

Attached: oh snap mommy.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Yeah, finally someone said it. Took them long enough.

On a tangentially related not, Man what a great Della moment of her nutting up and being a responsible parent. I only wish Donald could have been there to see it. Or ANY of her emotional parenthood arc moments for that matter, instead of being stuck in the Moon Arc.

((they hated him because he spoke the truth))

Nah he was just being a dick. Why does this show seem to go back and forth in regards to Della so much? I mean the drama in the season finale was centered on who was to blame for her departure but now that she's back there's drama about her not being there for years even though she acknowledges how much she messed up and wants to make amends?

Magica is best girl, prove me wrong.

Imagine being Louie for a moment. He's getting grounded and being lectured by someone who just came into his life demanding control and wasn't there from the beginning due to her irresponsibility
He has a right to find the whole situation shit

It's a kid who had his mother absent from his life for ten years. Despite her best efforts and intentions it's very natural there'd be some resentment especially if she's only been back for a handful of weeks.

The drama in the first season was more “What happed to the triplets mother”.

Yes he she acknowledged that. That's one of the main things the show has pointed out was that Della wasn't there for them and that's the point but what he said was uncalled for of course everyone was going to shit on them for saying that.

The triplets shat on Scrooge for building the rocket which caused their split.

Liked that bit too.

Attached: grounded.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Acknowledging it doesn’t change the fact that she’s still not much of a mother nor one to talk about being responsible.

It doesn't matter she's still their mother and it was a dickish thing to say given what she had to went through to return to them. If the show didn't spend so much time showcasing how much of a fuck up Della was already and her acknowledging it then I would agree with Louie's comment especially given how this show has dealt with female characters before but not this case he was out of line.

But why should he be under her control? Because she's who he's from? Donald is blood related and who he sees as his dad for all his life, hell Scrooge is more of a figure to him then Della. If they told him that he'd listen. She just showed up a few weeks ago and demanded control of him.
The moon proved she hasn't earned that right

Sorry thought you meant the season arc.

>If they told him that he'd listen
The triplets are always disrespectful towards Scrooge, Remember how they lashed out at him for building the rocket and never apologized for it?

>she's still their mother
In Louie's eyes she's so more out of a technicality than reaching the status it takes to respect her like one.
At least one of the nephews having issues accepting Della back in his life is pretty realistic. If anything, the way they seem to take Donald for granted despite him being their father for all intents and purposes is more of a narrative problem, but that's a separate issue.

Good

>At least one of the nephews having issues accepting Della back in his life is pretty realistic.
I agree I just feel that was a low blow to say to someone who was stuck on the moon for a decade and is just trying to adjust to motherhood.

As it should be

I like that what she said was similar to what Scrooge said about her in the doomsday vault episode.
>Can you never think anything through, Della? It's been over a decade, and she's still the same headstrong kid, jumping blindly into danger or space or any other disaster without a thought to the damage she leaves behind!

Attached: Can you never think anything through, Della.jpg (930x634, 99K)

Finna nut
I want Della to ground me. Under her feet

True, but we've all been there, haven't we? Being absolute douchebags in the heat of the moment, even if we don't really mean the comments to hurt as much as they do. Kids especially can be prone to that.

And Louie was never that open with her like the others which makes sense.

Is Louie gay yet?

Its ment to be hurtful, Louie was upset, things get said, He's the one triplet to hesitate about her since day one.

For the right price

Louie? You mean Jewie?

Next step for Louie inc.?

Attached: pimp louie.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Well his IS the evil triplet...

Is Bubba being a Mcduck the thing?
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/187546614586/does-the-dumb-thing-involve-something-bad#notes

Attached: Bubba McDuck.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Would Donald have punished Louie like Della did or would he have just been content that the boys were safe?

I could see it
I don’t really care. people probably will never even know unless they outright tell us outside the context of the show

Why is Gyro making a clone army?

Attached: Gyro clones.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Classic Donald would have picked a switch and chased them all over Duckburg. This Donald though? Hard to say because the show has barely shown him doing any actual parenting.

Orgy

I mean he’s not going to find anyone else willing to fuck him

When he first announced that thing it was something he had forgotten about and had to be reminded of. Since the Bubba episode was something they knew about and teased, it's unlikely he would have forgotten about the ending.

Did Della and Beakly kill that Ninja?

Looks like it got away to me

Climes up the chimney at the last second.

Attached: ninja.gif (600x338, 3.97M)

>s1e4
Is this a just a riff on The Warriors?

The First Lena episode?

Ye, I just started the series.

Well yes, they even did the bottle thing.

Based show

Attached: louie hoodie.jpg (315x619, 35K)

Neat episode. Love how Radical they made Bubba

He sure is cool
But is he better than

Attached: Bubba Ho-Tep.jpg (497x309, 46K)

Attached: I've seen how the world ends.jpg (600x705, 54K)

Knew from the opening Della would put her foot down with Louis, but I was not prepared for

youtu.be/DbYR_1LvSGQ

Attached: chilidog.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Keep in mind that Donald's parenting strategy was rather to deny the adventurer side of their family for an entire decade and trying to keep them safe and sheltered from any possible danger, with the occasional chasing after they blow something up.

I know a lot of people disliked this Gyro after he was introduced for being so wildly different from the original version but goddamn he is the best character on the show.

Louie's going to run away to be with Goldie the GILF.

AILF!!!!!!!!!!

>but goddamn he is the best character on the show.
That's not Glomgold

I like new episodes so much.

That's not Sharkbomb.

t. Angones

I personally like that Louie got called out. He claims that this was a harmless scheme, yet he still kept it a secret because he knew it was shady, even when things got dangerous.

I can understand him feeling resentment against Della, but it doesn't change the fact that what he did was stupid.

the fact that they look so different means that the few seconds they spend away were actually more like weeks
they spend WEEKS apart from each other
>except Webby and Dewey
if anything he got of light
>also LP's seen the end of the world
>and Gyro looks dashing in a Victorian frack

Scrooge personally changed their lives for his stupid mistake and hasn't changed a single thing about his dangerous adventure fetish
He deserves it because he never learned. At least Della learned some

Man, imagine if Launchpad had actually gotten hurt during his time at the end of the world (which is apparently happening sooner than expected since he said see you there?)

>it's the invasion from the moon
>The two LP will meet

This would actually be neat

then he'll date himself again

Yeah I’m not a fan at all of how they’ve just locked Donald away for what is arguably THE most important character arc of the entire show, especially one that ought to be close to him. Seriously, Why is the person who raised the Triplets for 10 years not the one teaching Della about parenthood? It’s just going to make her transition as primary care giver of the triplets so anticlimactic, as instead of Donald slowly over time putting more faith in Della after proving that she has learned responsibility and is ready to be a parent, it’s just going be him returning from the moon and going “oh I guess she’s the one taking care of them now”.

Correct. I missed him this season.

Not at all
What is there possibly to miss about him.

>Seriously, Why is the person who raised the Triplets for 10 years not the one teaching Della about parenthood?

Honestly? I think it’s because it would be too easy for her that way. If Donald was there, Della wouldn’t need to be he responsible one because he’s there to fill that role.

Like, imagine the ending scene if Donald was there. He definitely would have jumped to discipline Louie before she did. Notice it took her a moment befor she spoke up. Thus she doesn’t learn how to be the ‘bad guy’ in her kids eyes. She can afford to be the fun parent while Donald is the no fun parent. It’s be unfair to him.

As it is now she has to learn how to do it on the fly, just like Donald did. Only with added difficulty because the kids are used to Donald, not her, and they know she can be a fuckup too which undermines any authority she tries to have.

>but now that she's back there's drama about her not being there for years even though she acknowledges how much she messed up and wants to make amends?
To the show's credit, they know it's a complex subject and there's going to be friction as the honeymoon period wears off. It makes Della a rounded character to have these flaws explored and the boys too for having trouble adjusting to mom. Both Louie and Della fucked up, but have their justifications.

This. I'm pretty sure everyone here expected the writers to gloss over these flaws given how they handled Webby in the first season so its surprising that they really are showcasing that her absence really did have an impact on the boys perception of her and how she really is unfit to be a mother but at the same time she's trying to fix that. It makes Della a lot more likable out the bat that much like Donald and Scrooge she has a lot of flaws that offset her strengths as well.

Jesus, Louie. I'm not a parent, but even I felt disrespected.

Well, last time was a clone

>I wonder where I got that from
Jesus, that ending.

>if della wan't there
Donald slaps him. Della's always been a sore spot and the last thing Donald wants is reminders of her or what could happen to his boys.
>if Della was there and so was he
A look of disappointment, but understanding. If you wanted extra forced[?] drama maybe Don says something like "I don't want you to end up like her!" with all that implies.

There's a fanfic like that by the name of "Rebel" on ao3. Last updated two months ago so I'd say pretty recent and good chance of a new chapter.

So, Mary Poppins was a McDuck

Attached: canes.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Rebel
>Della named Louie Rebel
>He's going to rebel against his family
>Dewey is Turbo
>He's going to become a pilot
>Huey is Jet
>I dunno jet engines maybe

Attached: 212426.jpg (1030x980, 279K)

/ss/ is real

Drug addict

Attached: Fallout_jet.png (70x52, 2K)

What what are the names/species of other founding fathers.

Attached: Benjamin Frankloon.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

It's that kind of thing where for some reason people are holding out that it'll be better then Cabs but never will get close

He does have a sugar problem.

Attached: DuckTales S02E19 - Nightmare on Killmotor Hill! (2)_Moment.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Needs more Donald.

Do you ever think she ever breaks the 4th wall?

Attached: 1567962492724.jpg (388x523, 36K)

Has to find his way back to Duckburg first, got a feeling he'll be late to warn the family about the invasion.

Except Della will discredit him because as far as she knows, the aliens are peaceful, and all the goodwill she's built up by then will ensure everybody believes her over angry old Donald.

>It's that kind of thing where for some reason people are holding out that it'll be better then Cabs
I don’t think anyone here has hopes that high anymore. It’s just waiting to see if what we get is good enough now.

No. For all the this show’s inability to not point out ever trope they do, even when it’s to their detriment, they thankfully haven’t been daft enough to do something like that. If they did, the few remaining tethers that suspend disbelief would be severed, and nothing this show ever did would be possible to take seriously.

Attached: DuckTales S02E21 - Timephoon!_Moment00 (2).jpg (473x674, 53K)

He's too busy exploring Penumbra's craters.
I'm already mad.

>He's too busy exploring Penumbra's craters.
She’s lucky Della isn’t there to make her step off her man.

In LotTC George Washington was a duck and Thomas Jefferson a dog with no puns in their names, but it contradicts the comics' canon of Teddy Roosevelt being a dogface since they had TR as a pig.

>we'll never see Penumbra and Donald make out so hard that his life giving gum gets swapped between their mouths
God it hurts.

Attached: can't breathe.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I really hope we get a rematch between Donald and Lunaris in the finale. The fight in the escape episode was really lacking and I kinda expected more out of it.

Could very well drama-tie it with Donald coming in late and seeing the kids getting threatened or injured and going nuclear because of it.

I know everybody wants Donald to get a great scene, but I think it would be better if Donald arrives late. Let Lunaris tell them that Donald died trying to get back to earth, and have Della be the one who goes full Donald on him.

I want Della and Donald tag-teaming Lunaris

Attached: Wonder Duck Twins.gif (600x338, 2.46M)

I like how when Della jumps on his shoulder Donald already jumps off and instinctively grabs Della hand for that swing kick to the face. And vice versa When Donald pulls the horns, Della already knows what the plan is.

Scrooge not being big on disciplining might explain some things

Attached: DuckTales S02E21 - Timephoon!_Moment9 (2).jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Disciplining takes time, and time is money.

Can a brother get a MEGA link for the rest of season 2?

Check the archive

The big family hug scene was really cute.

Here,
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw

Attached: 1342.jpg (675x652, 73K)

Thanks senpai. I had this bookmarked but I got a new compy so I lost it all

Attached: 1537984359832s.jpg (103x125, 2K)

Only if you mean an actual wall, Scrooge can pay for damages.

Stupid wondertwins doing wonderthings.

>It was neat, see you there soon!

Attached: 1344714702332.jpg (519x598, 76K)

Well played

Attached: 1567712204081.png (282x267, 34K)

Damn it's a good thing she was wearing full armor because that hit was below the belt

Gene the Genie or some other reality warping character could possibly do it.

So is tonight the Scrooge family vs Glomgold family episode?

Yes, "Glomtales!"
>Glomgold forms his own team made up of all of Scrooge's greatest villains to defeat Scrooge's family once and for all.
youtube.com/watch?v=37lg3C4xmYs

Attached: Daddy's Home.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

This gonna be good

Attached: 1565373344528.jpg (750x686, 71K)

Do you love, __________Liquorice?

I do.

Will Louie form an uneasy alliance with Doofus now that they're both grounded?

Magica joins? yayyyy

wait, Beaks has Magica on dial?
did beaks give her her helmet?

Think he just showed a pic. Made a Waddle profile, maybe?

At this point it has nothing to do with who the characters are outside the show
This would just flat out be some of the worst writing I’ve ever seen in a cartoon if they did

>This would just flat out be some of the worst writing I’ve ever seen in a cartoon if they did
LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!1!!

Attached: 1567546836724.gif (600x338, 520K)

It's really tiresome to see how you're always trying to be preemptively angry at an issue that only you could even think about.

Probably Della would disbelieve that Lunaris is a bad guy at first until Donald tells the full story. But I think he might be late telling his family. The Trailer for the rest of season 2 has a bit of audio where penumbra says "Lunaris is bringing an army to destroy earth".

She's also green again going by the season 2 trailer.

Attached: Season 2 Sneak Peek! _ DuckTales _ Disney Channel 1-15 screenshot.png (854x480, 418K)

Also wouldn’t it be narratively sympathetic to Donald?

Just noticed they set up an escape tunnel in Donald's cell that he never got to use. Penumbra is probably going to be thrown in the same cell and she'll get to use it.

I hope it's facepaint

That's using your head.

Attached: 1567557948430.gif (600x338, 2.05M)

Either she's managed to absorb Lena or she's found some other source of magic.

The amulet in her hand has sharp edges, the Lena Amulet is round.

>Penumbra in bondage
Aw yeah.

Embrace Ducks

Explain this meme

user I’m not the one who brought it up and don’t think it has a chance of happening, I’m just having a discussion, don’t know why it would bother you
Again, like I said, replace the characters with ocs and it’s still a really poor way to conclude a season-buildup to a reunion. That’s all

Goddamn please
Donald in it was hot alone

Can someone draw a Chad Virgin meme for DW and Gyzmo? (and then the reverse just for balanced shitposting

The Virgin Gizmocuck
>Needs kids to get a date
>Boss hates him
>knows he's nothing without the suit
>litterally discount Donald
>works in a toilet
>is a liablity to macduck industries
>Only rival is a fucking retarded parrot
>Reduntant with Scrooge in town
>stole his powers

The Chad DW
>Fucks a powerful undead bae
>Great with kids, has one that isn't even his
>TONS of great nemisis who are proud to be foiled by him
>works in a city that needs him
>not in it for the fame
>knows he's great without the suit
>makes his own gadgets
>had his own show
>stole the scenes in Gizmo's show

Attached: say gizmocuck again....jpg (500x465, 58K)

>had his own show
That's Negaduck, though.

Dewey could be gay or bi. The amorphous blob love interest in his dream had a blend of masculine and feminine voices.

Where will you be when the dyke shippers are BTFO

DellaXDrake
GoldieXglomgold (she keeps her favorite suckers in her wallet)
WebbyXDewy (makes the most sense the two have a deep bond and confide in eachother)
LeanaXSharkbomb

Negaduck was the old DW
the title passed of DW to Drake Mallard

>glomtales

Attached: homerfingergun.jpg (426x323, 43K)

Is there a chad/virgin meme that exists using Darkwing? Might be a good base

So, why did Doofus' parent's just accept some robot to be their son and have half the fortune?

>glomtales

Attached: 1558497247258.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

because he will share with them without them having to be butlers and maids. gimmemama gave dofus the fortune

But what would the reverse be? Just recontexting whats positive to negative?
The only thing I can think of is that gizmoduck is liked by his city while St Carnard thinks DW is a loonatic

Abe Lincoln was a duck too iirc. Although I’m pissed that they didn’t make Teddy Roosevelt a bear though.

I kinda figured that LOT3C is a different universe from the comics. Hence why Roosevelt is two different species in each of them.

He doesn't have the legal right to do that though

Hey I have heard Pete had a background cameo somewhere in this setting but I can't fucking think when

All of Duckburg seems to be averaries, canines and swine so I think I'd notice a cat no?

Yeah, the old DW had a show, the new one was in a movie.

he does if hes their son too

I’d like to see DrakexFenton’s mom
That shit would be hot and fucking hilarious

I don't understand how he is

>Fellow DW shitposter
and I though I was alone

Based and Gasspilled

Attached: dw.jpg (474x361, 12K)

Drake's already got a girl in St Canard as funny as that would be

Scrooge once dated Fenton's mom in the original.

Attached: M'ma and Scrooge.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Spoonerville was mentioned back in the pilot episode.

Because their biological son is a spoiled monster who tortured them both and treated them like garbage

Getting another son who actually loves them and wants them to be a family instead of servants is like getting a second chance

>All of Duckburg seems to be averaries, canines and swine so I think I'd notice a cat no?
I think its a stylistic choice
Like the only actual humans I can think of in the comics were interestingly enough the tribe of Congolese that Scrooge did his one evil act against

You’re never alone
I’ll always shitpost with duck characters I love

>Because their biological son is a spoiled monster who tortured them both and treated them like garbage
Yeah no
Doofus loved his grandma, whom they no doubt expected to give THEM all the cash and are bitter at the best boy in the world for punishing them for their sins

Yes
No
Yes but it won't happen
Only in our wildest dreams

There also is the "Dangerous Disguise" story.

Attached: RCO020.jpg (1160x1600, 427K)

Where are the humans?
Anyone got a theory?

Attached: 1566498508255.png (372x340, 225K)

I think that this is an age before man
Humans are still hunter gatherers in africa and the animal folk are about to fuck themselves into modern form

OR maybe its JUST a stylistic choice

Or another world

Instead of humans evolving they died off and various animals evolved instead

thats fucked up

Wtf? They loved Doofus

or Alagory: Ducks = White/Celtic
Dogs: Germanic
Cats: Southern Europe
Pigs: Albanian

>Pigs: Albanian
Thats insensitive to pigs

Attached: 1552229013508.jpg (456x386, 109K)

The world just always had antho animals. or if you don't like that answer Ludwig mentioned Hyper intelligent harless apes in his video recording.

Attached: ludwig Screen .jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Oh god I got LUDWIGED now I have to read everything in his exaggerated Austrian accent

>Hyper intelligent harless apes in his video recording.
So did they exited or flied away to the other worlds?

So? Just because they love him doesn't mean that Doofus loved them

He definitely wasn't showing love in the way he was treating them

None of these shows have humans at ALL in them.
Im think I found something, are we are the cartoon?

Attached: 1566769638739.png (900x1042, 90K)

Or maybe its just a stylistic choice?

I dont want to dive into /x/ mode
That what we are not here for

Attached: 5a1c36537bf82.jpg (511x316, 33K)

What?

Attached: Scrooge1.jpg (780x703, 65K)

Super autismo mode

Attached: 1567657285172.jpg (508x624, 47K)

Go to bed Sharkbomb

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Attached: 1567996953619.png (775x616, 334K)

Jesus fuck is that a edit?

Attached: 1564861295744.png (1526x968, 71K)

It's a funny animal world. They're all technically human based on intellect, behavior, and abilities, but they retain the features of whatever animal they're based on. Just imagine humans never happened and instead a bunch of different animal species branched off and evolved the features to start civilization and create cultures.

It's just that some questions keep me up at night.

>How did we even get here
>Who made our world
>Why is it just humans only
>Why are all cartoons animals
>Why does our world have all this action and suspense 24/7

Attached: 1567805866951.jpg (668x700, 71K)

I'm gonna assume Lena was somewhere in the manor completely ignoring the chaos that was happening.

Attached: 1567824054035.jpg (298x347, 24K)

are you surprised

Yeah actually
She was English and not scotch

Pretty much this, Most are just overthinking it.

Attached: i'm only human.png (710x605, 992K)

So wait, why isn't Magica a smelly magic-less hobo in Glomtales?

At least she or scrooge didn't fell down some stairs

This is the defining comment of 2010s animation

BUT THE QUESTIONS REMAINS OUT THERE, DONALD

Attached: 1567977461296.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Aren't there humans in some of the duck comics? I remember that witch from sword in the stone that Yea Forums wants to fuck is friends with magica.

We'll find out, probably Glomgold and "faimly" go and find Magica expecting her to be the magical dark soreress only to find a nonmagical half-crazed hobo instead.

Attached: 1567661984853.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>I remember that witch from sword in the stone that Yea Forums wants to fuck is friends with magica.

Gib Srewg coin plz

I was gonna point out how Barks would call Donald a man and would refer to "mankind". Conceptually they're human, but they're visually represented as ducks/mice/dogs/etc. But really, it's just a cartoon drawn to look cute and funny, and animals are easy to make cute and funny, unlike humans.

>and animals are easy to make cute and funny, unlike humans.
So escapism?

madam mim

Attached: 36f17-uncle2bscrooge2b312bidw2b10.jpg (600x447, 59K)

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=madam_mim

Attached: file.png (225x225, 44K)

Don't worry. It's dolphin porn.

>Magica
>NSFW

Attached: 1563549413192.jpg (640x620, 73K)

for me it's
DellaXLaunchpad
LeanaXLouie
WebbyXDewy
VioletXHouie

Perfect.
Also maybe Chad Gizmoduck/Virgin Gyro

Did you SEE Boyd, user? He’s precious.

he's the best Boyd

I hope we get a trailer for Season 3 after the Season 2 Finale. I can't wait to see the return of my favourite Disney Afternoon's characters!!

I expect another hiatus.

Moonvasion needs to play out before we can even think of the DACU

Why does Mark Beaks feel like the personification of the "How do you do, fellow kids?" meme?

I read on an article than Season 3 will start on October 20th.

Didn't we already get teasers/concept art of some Disney Afternoon characters, including Taurus Bulba and aged up Kit and Molly?

Lena exists.
Man, that was easy!

He nearly destroyed time and space because he wanted money and was lazy.

Little shit got off easy.

they just got the animation back from korea no way its coming this year

lena is technically magica

he said he was sorry what more do you want

Exactly what he got. He was grounded, and Della put her foot down to say no more schemes, no more cons, no more Louie Enterprises. It's what he deserved.

Yes, we got what just about all included characters will look like
But we don't know how they will be incorporated. What will change with the Rescue Rangers? What's the included Kit/Molly storyline going to be like?

Not at all
He’s TOO connected to the hip and trendy

Attached: Room!.jpg (474x496, 56K)

I just noticed that Della's plate armor has gloves but not boots. Curious.

He's pretty much ment to be a parody of Mark Zuckerburg/Elon Musk.

So we can see her cute flappers of course.

I’d rather they return in their own shows instead of being shoved in here. This one’s already filled to the brim with characters that don’t really need to be there.

louie inc will be back probably next episode since the richest duck in the world ep says louie, scrooge and owlson are in danger from it. my guess is louie somehow gets glomgold industries next ep after glomgold tries his team up

TaleSpin 2020
>Kit took over Baloos job when he retired
>Molly is a stuntpilot with that "Danger Woman" shtick
>Rebecca is still the boss of Higher for Hire and looking even milfier than ever
>Internet explodes with more BeckyxKit smut

Attached: Enel sponge.jpg (500x375, 122K)

General consensus is that that she sneaks aboard Donald’s boat house because it reminds her of the harbor used to live by.

>Giving a 12 year old an entire company

>thought ducktales was shit
>someone linked the scrooge "I hope you're happy" scene
>it's so good I love it
>realize I just spoiled an entire season for myself
h-hahah

she quacks a few out looking at pictures of Donald

Kit got that "Papa Bear" body

I better get a shit ton of Molly porn that bitch is smoking hot when made an adult

It's Glomgold. Sharkbomb is already the heir I'd wager.

Though his Counter Punch was a good one.

Egg didn't fall far from that nest.

Who doesn’t? The guy’s a stud!

Attached: 0D558E58-8178-4C60-9AA7-B97286A1C3FE.jpg (1094x911, 206K)

There's no way Glomgold has set him up as an heir, he knows Sharkbomb would immediately start scheming to take his company away.

DT 2017 is good at moments and bad at moments
Don't care about the spoilers, the jokes are what make the show. Hop in and see if it works for you

she didnt take away louie inc until after he said that, she might have just grounded him if he hadnt had that counter

>One night
>Della did something to duck, and now Donald is a father
>He doesn't know till this day why, but somehow ladies love him a lot
>Imagine scared, confused sex
>All thanks to Della

The poor man..

Attached: 1566746802782.jpg (385x384, 21K)

Eh. Thing is, she wasn't "punching" him. He did something reckless that put other people in danger for personal gain. And there's some similarity to what she did, but... at the end of the day, there's kinda a big difference between taking a ship (that was going to be given to you as a gift) before it was ready, which is pretty reckless if you've got eggs about to hatch, and fucking with all of spacetime.

And while she grounded him as a punishment, he wasn't replying because he thought it was something she needed to hear... he was just being an ass that wanted to hurt her.

Of course, he's a kid. And she's the mom he's never known. It's understandable.

He really did need his ass grounded extra hard though.

>He really did need his ass grounded extra hard though.

Lorelet here, who's that blonde on the left?

Intentional.

Goldie is grounding his ass super hard don't worry

No, thats Sharkbomb

Dickie Duck, Glittering Goldie's granddaughter.

Attached: dickie.jpg (1386x1418, 419K)

Dickie Duck, Scrooge’s illegitimate Grand-Daughter with Goldie.

wait did scrooge knock goldie up during that time on the yukan?

Evidently so.

episode 3 doesn't look

It's an odd implication from the comics. Have her parents ever been seen?

Also she works at the Duckburg Newspaper with Scrooge's Brother

And he never met his kid? Cold, Goldie is a bigger bitch than I thought.

>Scrooge's Brother
What? I thought Scrooge only had two sisters.

*Episode 3 won't work.

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Gideon_McDuck

Well in the Comics, Scrooge is the one who never looked back, so its mostly his fault. He had made his priorities clear of chose wealth over a family life so Goldie probably didn’t see reason to bother trying with him.

>>Scrooge's Brother
>What? I thought Scrooge only had two sisters.
he also has a brother and a half brother but rosa hates them because they arent barks certified canontm

It’s more apathy than hate. They weren’t the stories he grew up reading, nore even really implied by the stories he did read, so as far as he’s concerned, they’re as much fan-fiction as his stuff is.

There are a lot of comics, Scrooge even has a half brother Rumpus Mcfowl

Attached: 1506977068353.png (252x209, 88K)

>Not just Ladies.

Attached: C3EF4C11-7F32-44AC-9784-F2E7BBC4B816.jpg (1334x750, 75K)

Could be his could not be his, who knows

Attached: Back to the Klondike.png (579x424, 426K)

The law of Narrative conservation dictates that it has to be his.

Do you ever wondered if Della could had been your mother?

Attached: 1557016979966.gif (540x350, 2.65M)

No. I clearly don’t have feathers and i already have a real mother so that was never a possibility i considered.

Lucky you that you have a mother, ha ha

Attached: McDuck of arabia.jpg (204x430, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-uAZdIJIl8o

Bitch is in full plate and she still got hit

I-I thought this was a k-kids show due to D-Disney

Attached: 1558496621569.png (761x591, 367K)

And the law of Disney saying no direct blood descendant dictates she isn't

>Disney is mostly fucking serious-dark setting lite.

What the fuck
I thought this was a kids show

Attached: 1566530584254.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Unless it's Goofy.

Attached: Max_Goofy.jpg (371x351, 39K)

>And the law of Disney saying no direct blood descendant dictates she isn't
Unless they go out of their way to shoot it down, Occam's razor still applies.

Attached: hippie webby and dewey.jpg (676x506, 77K)

>Webby and Dewey alone
>Alone during the summer of love
>hanging out with hippies

So they def learned the birds and the bees, right?

Did they do lots of drugs?

Della looks kinda weird, new haircut?

Something seems off

Attached: Kill_my_camel.gif (1264x2900, 161K)

She lost her leg. On the moon.

No, the kid just dug himself a deeper hole. She was letting him off with a grounding when he just had to show off how clever he was.

Well, clever boy, no more Louie Incorporated either.

He's not going to find anyone smart enough that he'd be willing to fuck.

>Glom

Attached: This is Relevant To My Glomness.jpg (128x148, 10K)

>Not him being a moose or something?

She's wearing a headband instead of the aviator cap

Attached: DuckTales S02E21 - Timephoon!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Shit I'm still stuck in this part and I'm afraid to click on play

Attached: I'm the Bat.jpg (618x412, 57K)

Don Rosa is based and redpilled.

Its mostly only Pigs, ducks/birds, and Dognoses in the comics.

Attached: tumblr_pd7telNeSz1spcszdo9_r1_500.gif (500x281, 452K)

Her hair seems shorter than on the moon.

>tfw no Grimes parody to be his gf
I know the cast is bloated enough but that would be hilarious

Its been shorter since "Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!"

Attached: DuckTales S02 Ep12 - Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>t. Della

Attached: 1556061254836.jpg (542x670, 28K)

So what time do the episodes usually drop online anyways? 9?

If you live in the worst coast

Ondemand 9ish pst

If Gosalyn is his blood related daughter this time, it would be fine. Still hoping she's adopted and Drake got Morgana, though.

Been away from Yea Forums for... a while.

What's with this fucking "t. __charname___" shit?

Well fuck that then, heard somewhere it was 9 and assumed EST like a sane person.

Dipper & Mabel done right.

Attached: 1567513070166.jpg (695x700, 205K)

Dickie a cute

Attached: Dickie.png (447x394, 222K)

Who's the cutest character and why is it Gabby?

Well fuck you too, user.

With pleasure

Attached: 5423564361513.png (867x703, 504K)

Oh they both learned firsthand

Yes

Attached: 5F40E581-6005-42E8-BF80-2007B71B9E44.jpg (390x359, 53K)

Anyway, >t. X means that you are that person saying that word

That user misused it but it's supposed to signify signing a post way of calling out the kind of person who made it.
Something like "I thought Endgame was pretty good" will invariably be met with "t. Disneyshill"
because no one on this board is actually creative.

Attached: 1563458884051.jpg (283x264, 25K)

To be fair, Do you really need to be creative when calling someone a shill? Do shills warrant creative putdowns?

youtube.com/watch?v=1mM_x_rD7V8

Huh. And the "t" stands for? Or is it meant to be said aloud, ala' Rorschach?

It's finnish, where the meme originated

Attached: 2F5AF3D7-E6CD-4DE1-B693-DDB12640179B.png (958x542, 559K)

>There is no cheese

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1563992747293.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

She has got a nice body despite regularly eating garbage and popping out three huge ass eggs

Huh.

t.hanks.

she spent 10 years surviving on 1 piece of gum

user its too late for this shit

Girl works out. A lot.

That means her thighs....

Attached: 1567550076920.png (394x355, 170K)

I second this

>t. DW

Does she have a Duck bush?

Who else here thinks Huey is best triplet?

Only Huey believes that.

Who here doesn't think that Louie is the best triplet?

So is Huey's relationship with the JWG an allagory for faith or in science?
Like he had a crisis of faith in the terafirmian episode and in Bubba he follows it to the letter

But at the same time he doesn't beleive in anything not proven by the book and said dinosaurs and cavemen weren't at the same time

also fuck the writers for shafting the good-boy duck

t. Fenton
Go fuck your horrible punk GF senpai,
Leave the superheroing to a real duck and not a suit

>Only Beakley and LP had specific costumes mentioned in the script, so I had fun coming up with where everyone else could have gone/ what they would be wearing. Here are the rough designs and notes I made for myself and for the design team to reference!

twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/1171199121098592256

Attached: Chrono Beak.jpg (6600x3300, 957K)

Thats pretty dope
do we have more concept art?

>DellaxDrake
>Implying Della has any want for male companionship besides Donald.
Besides, Drake’s a bit out of nowhere, don’cha think?

Is the drawfag in the house?
I got a request I think a lot of people will like

A young ma beagle playing with three of her pups (burger, big time and bouncer) in the dump. All sincerely happy despite their poverty

So when does the new episode drop?

Absolutely

There must be no one because he is.

After this episode, Huey has become probably my least favorite protagonist. I'm sick of him being a nerd because he reminds me too much of myself. I wish I was sharper than the sharpies like Louie instead.

Louie isn't sharp
He chose to let goldie go without stashing the treasure first

Is this going to affect Louie's character in any way? Is he going to become more like Goldie after this? What was supposed to appear that made Barks fans angry?

just a little over an hour from now

Is Spectrumanon here to post it as soon as it's released there? We love you

Still waiting on that femanon making that WIP with tophats

Indeed. Barring some unforeseen calamity, expect the episode to be up at the usual time.

Thanks so much! Without you we'd have to wait for an additional 3-4 hours :P

Attached: ducktales__by_sophidillo_dby0pzx.jpg (1280x960, 113K)

The usual time has passed, we are forsaken.

Wdym

I like that Huey seems to have inherited Duck/McDuck anger issues.

It drops at like 9 or 10 pst dude, it's barely 8:41

Attached: retard.jpg (480x360, 18K)

In any of the lore did Donald and Scrooge ever reconcile over Hortance?
She isn't a ghost in the castle and it would be an interesting point to see how they made peace over her from their own perspectives

Anyone else here a chad with on demand cable so you don't even have to wait for anyone else to upload it?

Quackmore and Horsetense were never used in “present day” stories

Based Donald gave old scrooge a kick to the ass for being a dick to his mom when he was like 5

If Scrooge is one-hundred fifty, then how old was Hortense when she gave birth to Donald and Della?

Timelines get very confusing when we are in the 2010's in the new show...

however old she was when she had them in the comics

the kicker here being, that the duck twins somehow ended up several decades into the future when they were very young, and that's why they lived with scrooge exclusively when they were the boy's age

maybe... the crew keeping Scrooge's yukon past has led to all kinds of weird time-sliding shenanigans in this reboot

Attached: 39190606-C0E8-46FF-B24A-085CBE10138B.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>Huey
Anger/anxiety issues
>Dewey
Abandonment issues
>Louie
Issues

Anyone else here not a seppo?

>Abandonment issues
Wow like how I was when I was a kid

Della and Donald around 10ish in this universe during the '90s.

>>Louie
>Issues
Kek

Me
Too selfish and unappreciative of a cunt to be best triplet

This. He's the most ENTERTAINING, but that is one bad kid that needs to be punished. I like Glomgold. He's not best duck, because he's a prick.

CUSTOM OP WITH GLOMGOLD SINGING

Is it the same as the 'GlomTales' video released as a Disney Theme Song Takeover some weeks ago? youtube.com/watch?v=jHpn8JFO1ZM

Please remember to spoiler posts as many people in here do not have access to the episode until it's been ripped.

Let's see
>Puts up the appearance of calmness to hide his genuine fear and anxiety
>Would rather get rich the easy way because he is not as physically or mentally strong as his brothers and wants to make up for it
>Accepts the fact that he's the "evil" triplet because being seen as the bad guy is easier than putting an effort and being good
>The most distrusting because he does not want people to get close to him emotionally just to hurt him deeper
>Abandonment issues like Dewey but rather than be sad, he gets angry and resentful
>Envious of those more well off than him
>So far the only triplet to suffer the most physical abuse
Also I see him as having the classic McDuck anger but rather than explode into fisticuffs, simply lets it brew inside him and lash out in emotionally hurtful ways. He's a sharpie, he can see all the angles, and he often chooses the angle that will end up causing suffering.

Attached: 1052.jpg (750x1021, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JqowmHgxVJQ

>Dewey
Oedipus Complex

youtube.com/watch?v=I-4HNs3VSjg

>They decide Morgana is redundant and give Magica her role
>This carries through to the Darkwing spinoff
How would you feel?

>he often chooses the angle that will end up causing suffering.
Sounds like a good trait for a baddie. He's small time cons, but even Goldie knows he has potential as a morally ambigious type. That bitterness and spite can really change a person.

I feel like his bitterness comes from the fact that he sees his siblings as "better" than him. Huey is a genius and Dewey is an adventurer. Louie doesn't fit into the adventuring dynamic, all he has is his cons really, and the only person who really goes "hey kiddo that's pretty clever wow good job" is Goldie. That's not exactly a good influence, seeing as how she lives to backstab.
If Scrooge is so sharp how come he doesn't figure out the angle where Louie actually works hard and uses his angle seeing for good?

Attached: 4c4a56393ea854415ab4c486f4023d0a.png (353x334, 137K)

Looks like they edited it for the trailer

yOU NIGGER

Attached: 1078.jpg (516x265, 28K)

>I feel like his bitterness comes from the fact that he sees his siblings as "better" than him.
No that’s Dewey’s schtick. The entire first season he was constantly acting out out of insecurity at his mundaness, which is what mad him so insufferable

Won't happen, Magica is married to the ducktales plot

Drake gonna get some Morgana I am sure

Morgana is ugly as shit.

In the 90's sure but if they upgraded Magica then I expect Best Duck's girl to be hotter than a ghost pepper

I don't actually have anything to say I just wanted to post this pic

Attached: Quackerjoker.png (900x650, 280K)

t. Fenton/Gizmocuck

then where do you think all that bitterness and anger come from? what issues deep within green duck makes him want to hurt his own mother's feelings

Huey getting constantly BTFO'd by Bubba was the best gag.

>Daddy's home...

DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!

>Glomgold forms his own team made up of all of Scrooge's greatest villains to defeat Scrooge's family once and for all.

MEGA link (temp):
>mega.nz/#!g8NDiAJT!Et0yDWUemLQsycgkC2rEwtEUIGXHPIJsqsX8fGnTPYE

Zippyshare link:
>www36.zippyshare.com/v/CuIrUNyr/file.html

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!.mp4_snapshot_14.28_[2019.09.09_21.32.21].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

glomtales link. hand it over

Fenton you couldn't even get your dick wet with a chicken who wanted to rob you

Took you long enough you poopyhead

It's her head shape, she looks like a butternut squash.

The fact that she wasn’t there for a majority of his life? The fact that this was the case because she cared more about joyriding than thinking ahead? The fact that this glorified womanchild who is only his mother by blood is trying to assume a position of authority over him and dictate how he ought to act? Those are all more than enough to get him to say what he said.

How are you so fast?

I can see appreciating Donald or Scrooge, but does Della deserve appreciation? gone for ten years, back for a month (acting like a irresponsible adult still) and her first parental act is punishing him for an action that arguably takes place in their lives about every five days. I honestly would have just as indignant as Louie given the scenario. I would have kept my mouth shut in public company though

>Daddy's home...
Is Sharkbomb in this?

Kek
Fenton/Drake shitflinging is quickly turning to the best part of these threads

Women in baroqe clothing/hair are hot AF
Deal with it you over rated accountant in a suit

Attached: 1549004963019.jpg (800x800, 116K)

We still need a virgin/chad meme for both of them

Really hope they bond as father/son

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

That's completely different from the Marge Simpson hair that Morgan's got.

Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Scrooge has also said multiple times Louie's sharp, but he wants Louie to apply himself by his own terms. Louie finding his own motivation is better than anyone else pushing him to a goal.

nah

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!.mp4_snapshot_11.41_[2019.09.09_21.30.34].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>Glomgold opening theme
yaaaaasss

Heh, that guy called it.

>what issues deep within green duck makes him want to hurt his own mother's feelings
She's not his mother in anything but name. That she tries to call herself as such for the sake of bringing down punishment is bullshit considering her own actions. Louie knows a con when he sees one.

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment1 (2).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Is this where they got the theme for Flapjack?
youtube.com/watch?v=QqfoKZtD5RA

Does she do a sword swollowing trick?
If I pay extra?

Nice

Just got to that part. Powerless Magica a cute

Glomgold was doomed to fail without his son.

Magica is always cute.

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment2 (2).jpg (348x585, 38K)

Do you think she'd rawdog for a source of cash that isn't being a party magician

Attached: angry jazz hands intensify.png (984x700, 536K)

This senpai

>that ending
>the next episode's name
Oh boy I know where this is going

Attached: cz1mYkK.jpg (900x900, 57K)

>Louie is all alone at the mansion
>feeling resentful and insecure
Oh no

Please no spoilers

SPOILERS: The episode ends with end credits and the ducktales instrumental theme

>one of the oldest cliches in the book
>a spoiler

He's the most likely to get the fortune anyway

The Richest Duck in the World

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment4 (2).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>Gyro as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
Nah, that's Donald.

Attached: page8.png (2234x2988, 3.15M)

To be fair Ducktales is the show to do the most obvious cliches but say they are a cliche so it’s all ok

You’re making me look like a fool!

This guy is right you know

Attached: 1514167236306[1].png (1080x401, 737K)

But if he defies his mom and keeps the company for himself, won't that just undermine their reconciliation?

what's the exchange rate on dead souls

Attached: dark souls joke goes here.png (1365x709, 747K)

>what issues deep within green duck makes him want to hurt his own mother's feelings
because he's a shitty little kid whose only authority figure up to this point was too yielding to raise three whole boy children

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment3 (2).jpg (539x540, 57K)

Half as much as living souls

Do you think he gives a shit?

Attached: Huey, Definitely not Louie.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

well...you're not wrong about that

>Donald
>Too yielding
You mean Donald, the guy who would chase them all over town with a switch in hand when they pulled really stupid shit? What drugs are you on? He doesn’t respect Della’s Authority because her only authority is as an equally as bad fuck up

>Scrooge
>Dying

Every frame of Magica makes my peepee harder

Attached: angery duck.png (1365x715, 1.05M)

>Implying it's not going to Webby

Despite being a cunt, he's the only one who would have any idea what to use the money for. Sure, he might end up doing some real evil shit, but Dewey would piss it away in a weekend and Huey wouldn't know the first thing to do with it.

the serie is soo fucking borring. like in the show before they are just taking social comedy sketches and then project them into the ducktales universe serving everything with the old jew merchant jokes.

Attached: D_ZVe85XsAANcIB.jpg (601x604, 63K)

>too yielding
Donald ran a tight ship, it's just the boys didn't realize and appreciate the fact he was looking out for their best interests. Which even in the face of how they acted with him never went so far as to give spiteful comments. Now that Della's in the picture, someone they've not had any reason to respect, they also have no reason to hold back what they say to what is basically a stranger they have no strong bonds to as their mother.

She'd start going down that road, but it wouldn't take long for her to go "I'm sorry, this just isn't working out for me," and storm off, leaving a very confused customer there with his pants down.

>Actually trying to call any shots
>Not just immediately submitting to her and letting her take out her pent up sexual frustrations on you

I want Lena to taunt Magica while she's seething at her wagie job

Attached: cute hobo.png (1363x711, 1.01M)

user you aren't entirely wrong on the quality but what the actual fuck are you talking about

I said nothing of the sort. I just said she wouldn't get very far into it before deciding that, yeah, no, this isn't working for her either.

I feel it would still end the same way as said

You two are boring, aren't you?

Post when Negaduck returns, it's borefest now.

>literally canon

Attached: Magica and 5,000 dimes.jpg (685x688, 123K)

well shit i just remembered della is a mom, honestly i was starting to see her as a really hot teenager duck becuase she looks and acts that way, they could have at least given her a more mature hair cut

Attached: donald.jpg (210x240, 8K)

But it's hilarious

What are you talking about?

>I will destroy you and restore my magic
>Ahem
>*sigh* Would you like fries with that?

Do you think fun people end up here, talking about cartoons for days on end? Because if so, i’m going to have to break the sad truth to you that nobody here is a particularly interesting person.

But not as entertaining as the Magica femdom.

He seems like a millennial who is just a few years behind popular culture. They say a lot of child stars stop maturing past the age they have their big break, and assuming he was some kind of tech wunderkind that doesn’t seem too far off the mark for him

Sorry, I'm afraid we have different ideas about comedy.

Attached: Fun-Zone Magica.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I want this now. Didn’t she and Elon have a threesome with Azealia Banks or something? Make her a bird too

Plot twist Louie gives Scrooge 99% of the money back after the money monster nearly gets him and it's a metaphor for greed or something.

Also Louie Inc. returns as an actual official business

Attached: alec-utgoff-stranger-things-1.jpg (2700x1800, 1.23M)

That helmet wasn't cheap.

Attached: 1567661761674.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Blueballing can be part of femdom

That bird girl seems oddly happy to be there.

>an equally as bad fuck up
So being a full-grown ace pilot who takes a test flight in an experimental rocket is exactly the same to you as being a 10 year old who decides to fuck with all of space-time, potentially creating paradoxes that could destroy everyone and everything.
And to get there, you're also going to ignore that she's learned her lesson and regrets her actions, while Louie doesn't.

Yeah, those are exactly the same, that little kid sure has her number, wow!

Stop. You're just making me sad that nobody will ever draw porn of these concepts.

But it eventually needs to get to the fun part.

>1%
That'd still be enough to run a decently sized country

It’s honestly not that bad.

she's high

>Lena pays her in nothing but dimes
>cute bird waitress showed up again

Attached: Syrasenturi_DrtKEn2VsAEK95N.png orig.png (487x546, 129K)

>Something like "I thought Endgame was pretty good" will invariably be met with "t. Disneyshill"
>because no one on this board is actually creative.

t. angry Disneyshill

Pay the right people and you'll get any scenario you want
Hell there's even patreons dedicated specifically to Ducktales porn

What are the chances that Daisy is Magica in disguise?

I recognize that face.
That's the face of someone with a shitty job that's had SHITTIER jobs.
I wear that "sigh, beats working at the plasma clinic" face a lot.

100%
Everyone but Scrooge is Magica

Good, yes, is there more art like that?

Is the hypervigilant janny still around

Attached: dogcatcher magica.png (395x743, 317K)

Even Sharkbomb?

He's gonna blow most of it on Pep and golden everything

Why did that janny hate Magica so much?

Working at McDuck-mart

>Just Mr. Darcy
that hair/outfit looks good on him though

I want to see someone draw that. Magica starting to get into the whole "paid to be someone's dom" thing, and then she just looks around at the decor and the sad little paddle or whatever and "NOPE"s out.

Why she cused his peanus weanus of course

There is great solace to be found in the fact that, no matter how bad things are, they could always be worse.

>paying for porn
What am I a bazillionare like Scrooge?

>So being a full-grown ace pilot who takes a test flight in an experimental rocket
You mean expecting mother who steals said rocket to go out on a joyride for kicks regardless of the dangers? Don’t try and sugarcoat it, there was no excuse.

>And to get there, you're also going to ignore that she's learned her lesson and regrets her actions,
No, he regretted his actions by the end of the timephoon. That was plain to see. And if “learning your lesson” were enough to substitute for 10 years of not being a mother for your children then by your same logic she’d have nowhere to get off on grounding Louie.

I desperately wish, but it won’t happen.

>there's already art of minimum-wage-slave Magica

good shit

Both are equally immature and Louie is the one, not Della, who was sharp enough to realize this.

Everyone
Even Magica is Magica in disguise

Doesn't want him pulling the same mistakes she made.

It's too bad Lena is such a nebulous character of unclear location
It could have been interesting to see her and Louie interact in such a scenario as him fucking up big and being confined to quarters

Feels like something they could have some interactions over

There are people who will do it for free out there you just gotta look
Most DT artists seem to be into m/m pairings though

It's safe to say she clearly doesn't live at the mansion or on Donald's boat. She probably went back to her hole in the ground.

>You mean expecting mother who steals said rocket to go out on a joyride for kicks regardless of the dangers?

There was no excuse, but you're exaggerating what happened. The ship was a gift to her, they were debugging it and making sure the route was safe. She was used to doing "I'll debug it through flying it!" shit. With this ship... not a good idea. But it was intended to be a gift to her, and she figured she could just take it out for a quick whirl.

There's also a world of difference between doing something that endangers you while you're waiting for your eggs to hatch (bad!) and doing something that could cause The End Of All Things (considerably worse).

He was grounded because he'd gotten into the habit of saying "sorry" then pulling shit again. Remember Harp-be-gone?

I have a mighty need for more

I'll suck dick to have it be a running gag that she's constantly showing up working a different shitty job each time she's seen

She's been sleeping under Webby's bed this whole time.

>Fenton still lives with his mom and has to hear her with Drake in the next room over all night
based and drakepilled

If she didn't interact with Donald who was also staying at home most the time why would the show creators do something cool like the two rebellious types hang out?
>It's safe to say she clearly doesn't live at the mansion or on Donald's boat.
They really do like crushing my dreams of Lena and Donald being weirdos together. Maybe she's with Violet?

I mean, LP realized it was a stable time loop and reality would be fine afterwards, so like... not world ending?

Became a really heavy sleeper once her nightmares went away

Attached: EEAx2NwUYAEOA9U.png (739x577, 63K)

>>Maybe she's with Violet?
>Staying with the giganerd that she doesn't even want to fuck

She'd prefer the hole. But I'm amused by the idea of her own fight for survival micro-drama trying to survive during the storm

She couch surfs

Violet's hole?

But the wet dreams that replaced them aren't much better for her resting.

Well, McDuck Mannor pretty big.

Couldn't be as weird as Dewey's wet dreams, user.

>The ship was a gift to her, they were debugging it and making sure the route was safe.
This is a rational thing
>She was used to doing "I'll debug it through flying it!" shit.
This is a retarded thing, for retards to do. >With this ship... not a good idea.
With anything dangerous not a good idea, , nor should it be treated like one, regardless for prior plot armor/luck
> But it was intended to be a gift to her, and she figured she could just take it out for a quick whirl.
Which is still retarded. Treating dangerous machinery like a toy is not less stupid than using it for personal profit.
>There's also a world of difference between doing something that endangers you while you're waiting for your eggs to hatch (bad!) and doing something that could cause The End Of All Things (considerably worse).
The consequences of Della’s actions were clear as day beore she even turned the ignition on. The world ending consequences of Louie’s endeavor literally could not have been foreseen without have the script in hand (because the were pretty much based in plot contrivance). The base situation of Louie only provided danger to himself.

Until I see a direct contradiction, I’m going to hold of for the Houseboat. This show doesn’t do a great job of delivering on expectations so i need to take what i can get.

>Who could have predicted that stealing things from the past with a stolen prototype time machine might have bad effects? TOTALLY INCONCEIVABLE!

...Seriously? And Louie's meant to be the genre-savvy one.

You'd expect something like the timeline divering at a bit at the very most, what happened was completely arbitrary and he'd have no way of guessing that something like that was even possible.

Owlson was so excited to work for Scrooge.

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment5 (2).jpg (1280x720, 140K)

I need pics of her drinking herself to sleep to cope with Glomgold’s antics

Scrooge gets into too many mystical scrapes. Something crazy will no doubt happen and she'll realize it's a job she doesn't want.

>They really do like crushing my dreams of Lena and Donald being weirdos together
They can still be weirdos together, just not weirdos that live with each other.

Yeah, it was actually disappointing. I was kind of hoping to see some of Glomgold rub off on her, but she stayed a wet blanket the whole way through.

Then literally what context would they have to even realize that they’re both weirdos?

During sex.

Dewey was somehow the beter time traveler. Guess Louie was on his phone when Quack to the Future was playing.

Attached: Havent you seen any movie.gif (528x528, 2.23M)

Timeline diverting if you go recent, maybe. Dude was stealing from the stone age. That's some "If you ever travel back in time, don't step on anything. Because even the tiniest change can alter the future in ways you can't imagine" shit. youtube.com/watch?v=3-oB6RuXecM

t. never read a time travel story before

Only because Donald and Della knew enough to warn him away from doing anything too dumb
Because let’s be real, Dewey would have cosmically fucked up the timeline left to his own devices

Looks like she needs one

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment8 (2).jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>God
>Just kill me now

So Lena kinda just waltzes in now and then for coffee with Donald, tells him about this really cool indie band, while Don fusses over her? Yeah I can work with it.

Attached: DuckTales S02E22 - GlomTales!_Moment7 (2).jpg (1280x720, 146K)

"I was going to work for McDuck. I was going to be free... free..."

So... wait.
Did Glomgold never legally change his name until now? Shouldn't that have fucked him up legally WAY before Louie?

Except it literally won’t becuase a blade of grass probably wasn’t moving a shaking history much anyways, nor was a treasure that was never found. There was no Rhyme or Reason to why the Timephoon happened. It’s plot contrivance plain and simple, and the only way you would predict it is by breaking the 4th wall.

Yeah, it’s a pretty dumb when you think about it.

When does Louie get his own bagpipe girls?

Attached: 1567999460934.jpg (737x681, 131K)

>the DT-87
it appeared before right?
i remember the reference

>doesn't understand butterfly theory
Please never time travel.

Sounds like glomgold to me.

Yes back in "Day of the only child!".

Attached: DT-87.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I think there was another "DT-87" before that, too.

I'm not saying it's not a Glomgold mistake, I'm saying it's a mistake he would have made early on, and then LEGALLY changed his name.

For him to have gotten this far without anything bad happening because of it is... weird.

Can we take a minute to appreciate how casually this show brings up the murder of children? They dance around it a bit by not saying "kill", but Magica flat out wanted to kill Lena and Louie, and Lunaris wants to off the boys to weaken Scrooge's resolve.

Great, they no longer have to use the word “destroy”. Really not that much has changed from it.

>He thinks Butterfly theory applies literally
You watch too many bad sci-fis.

You're right, it's Scrooges security system.

Attached: DuckTales S01 Ep10 - McMystery at McDuck McManor!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

And you don't know what you're talking about.

Why would you step on a butterfly?

Attached: DuckTales S02E21 - Timephoon!_Moment5 (2).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

No, seriously dude. He went back to prehistoric times and fucked around. He got lucky, but it would have been very easy for him to have purely by accident done something to completely change the flow of time. Whoops, I accidentally moved some rope. No big deal, except that rope was meant to be used by a dude trying to climb out of a hole, so he dies in the hole instead and all his ancestors never exist and oh shit this is why you don't travel back to the stone age.

Look, it's a silly kids show, but if you're going to say that Della should have known her experimental rocket would strand her on the moon, then Louie "the genre-savvy one" should have known that time travel can seriously fuck around with things, especially the further back you go.

You go back a little bit and make some sporting bets. Even fucking Marty McFly could figure that one out, and that kid was shockingly dumb.

They had it coming

>he not only seriously believes arbitrary rules about time travel invented by writers who are no more qualified than literally anyone else to postulate on it, and merely needed a way to add an illedefined sense of urgency to their stories, but he ALSO gets booty bothered when people suggest they might just be plot devices
You need to calm your tism.

No, it's... it's just a hypothetical situat

> Whoops, I accidentally moved some rope. No big deal, except that rope was meant to be used by a dude trying to climb out of a hole, so he dies in the hole instead and all his ancestors never exist and-
And now we all have slightly different facial features in the present, beacuse someone else would have had descendents and more food that wouldn’t have been taken by the dead guy, and the descendants would probably have followed the same life paths of the dead guys descendants. Sure the details may shift, but a fact of life is that pretty much anyone could have played any part.

>Look, it's a silly kids show, but if you're going to say that Della should have known her experimental rocket would strand her on the moon, then Louie "the genre-savvy one"
Actually his schtick is being the clever conniving one. Genre saviness isn’t a virtue, is a way for writers to feel less self conscious. Changing one thing in the past causing time to .exe crash isn’t something that’s fact by any means.

> Even fucking Marty McFly could figure that one out, and that kid was shockingly dumb
That was Biff, and he was just unambitious. Hell actually, let’s run with that example. Going by back to the future rules, to most prolific time travel storyC if biff had done what Louie did, he wouldn’t have suffered a damn for it, except for people wondering where he got this shit from, because time travel didn’t work like that.

Biff used it, Marty bought it

Attached: 161102-1535552154.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Aperanly green Magica from the trailers was a mistake at first

Attached: Capture.png (742x369, 77K)

>that was Biff
It was Marty's idea. Biff stole it.

Louie beat everyone. holy fucking shit

>he think Lorenz wrote science fiction and that science fiction authors just make stuff up at random instead of basing it on real science
>probably because he doesn't know about nor understand the science
Maximum brainlet.

Attached: Louie.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>plasma clinic
what's wrong with plasma clinics?

Well... there was the time a dude was stabbed there, and we were told to just keep working five minutes later.
The dude that refused to properly bandage up, because he was in a hurry... yeah, he bled everywhere trying to get out fast.
There was the dude that insisted he totally didn't need to drink fluids afterward, fainted, fell, hurt himself, and we got yelled at for his dumbassery.
There was the dude who parked in his car right outside trying to calm himself so he could get in and pass the blood pressure test... and then he died in the car, and we had to deal with it.
There was the dude that showed up with a gun because he wanted to kill a dude that was donating plasma.
...And that was the GOOD year.

It's hard not to look at my current crappy job and just sadly smile. It's shit, but I no longer worry about getting caught in crossfire.

Anyway, that's the smile I see on that girl. She knows her job's shit, but she's worked far worse jobs.

Attached: Louie and Jane.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I guess no one else ever knew that his name was Duke Baloney before the episode about it.

Oh, she just likes kids. Okay. Guess there has to be SOMEONE that keeps feeling like that while working with kids in a job like that.

Lena's currently moved in with Violet.
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/187616858221/is-lena-staying-with-the-family-at-the-manor-or

Attached: Observation.png (635x418, 41K)

Well that just makes no sense.

And violets dads approve?

>dads
Don't believe everything spread around Yea Forums, kid.

Don't tell anyone that I want to get pegged by Magica.

Glomtales thread?

Glomtales thread.