Lady Thor

Now before I get screeched at, I don't mind female superheroes. I actually encourage diverse casts of characters. Lady Thor doesn't belong, at all.
>first off:Thor has always been a white man, and changing that is a stupid idea considering how old the character is
>second off:It's disrespectful to Scandinavian people, it's the equivalent of saying that your God is a weak woman.
>third off:The community that this is directed to hates politics being injected in escapism, this obviously was a terrible idea

Attached: jf19.0.jpg (1800x1960, 648K)

Attached: 1554345361010.jpg (1280x793, 235K)

>>second off:It's disrespectful to Scandinavian people, it's the equivalent of saying that your God is a weak woman.
most gods were shapeshifters. Thor himself pretended to be a woman and got in a wedding gown.

There are problems with the run, but none of what you listed are the problems

Something tells me you're a habitual liar.

Attached: 1557163875710.gif (360x360, 25K)

>second off:It's disrespectful to Scandinavian people, it's the equivalent of saying that your God is a weak woman.
Even many of the Scandinavian goddesses are total badasses. You know nothing, and it's past your bed-time.

This is gonna be another one of those threads where any sort of dislike towards Whor is gonna be met with the usual "yer just a bigot' shit

Seems like SJWs even come on Yea Forums. Even use the same exact words and phrases.

>Whor

Already happening, I made a mistake

The fact that they’re actually pushing Whor in movies instead of Thunderstrike and/or BRB is not only a disgrace but frankly disgusting.

Attached: 27E479DA-86AD-493D-AA2A-9A951BD5DB85.jpg (1242x2208, 578K)

Based, redpilled, and better costume design.

my only complaint is that thor is his name not some rank or title. Its like every green lantern getting thier name changed to hal jordan. Why not just call her thunder goddess? Shes jane with the powers of a thunder god. not thor oddinson

>only responding to the part about Thor being treated like a weak women
Interesting

This is the main reason why I’m happier with her as a Valkyrie or Queen of Asgard

Exactly, a valkyrie makes more sense and isn't disrespectful. And no, Thor transforming to a woman before means nothing. Lady Thor isn't just Thor shapeshifting into a girl, it's literally Thor being naturally a female where the Norse God has always naturally been Male.

only other point was that she was name Thor...well maybe they should have come up with a different name but it's really a small thing. Plenty of heroes have adopted the names of others before.

I don't even know what that last complaint is supposed to be saying

Politics being injected into ways of escaping (video games, comics, movies etc) is the last complaint

how is that different than any other comics,video games, or movies?

>Now before I get screeched at, I don't mind female superheroes
This guy has no clue where the fuck he is.

Attached: godzilla kek.jpg (191x203, 25K)

I mean yeah, but people don’t read the comics to know, shit Thor was a frog at one point

Your point is?

The directors won’t know enough to care about that, and the people pushing this wokeness in comics already didn’t read the comics to begin with

>>first off:Thor has always been a white man,

Shut the fuck up retard

They are taking only the concept for Whor, Waititi is gonna do his own weird shit different from the comic run

If you don't like movie domino you are racist. If you don't like female Thor you are male chauvinist . If you don't like reading America comics you are homophobic. If you don't like all female ghost Rider film you are sexist. There is no other reason to hate it btw.

I wouldn't want the mcu getting their mitts on Bill.

So what was the reasoning behind this? Thor is a title but also his name? How does that work?

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

She picked up the hammer and was worthy, while Thor wasn't.

Loki was a shapeshifter.

In that story Thor was a man with a big red beard in a dress.

THAT WAS THE JOKE!

Shut up tranny.

I remember someone saying this in powerful thread and the one he called out is actually tranny.

How is he wrong

>Waititi is gonna do his own weird shit different from the comic run
That’s somewhat reassuring but then again coming from Taika Cohen I’m hot hedging any bets

Seems like someone is full of shit.
Just admit her being female bugs you.

Attached: 1567813539318.jpg (906x639, 91K)

I always hoped he'd get a movie, I hoped in vain.

Hopefully they’ll actually do him well

He was teased in Ragnarok, I mean it’s not impossible to put him in.

Hahaha what the fuck is this shit. Do you not know Marvel gods are only loosely based in mythology? Disrespectful my ass.
>third off:The community that this is directed to hates politics being injected in escapism, this obviously was a terrible idea
Say what??

I don't read comics and neither should you

A different person being worthy isn't the problem, the problem is it was written like shit.

>I don't mind female superheroes
> Lady Thor doesn't belong, at all.

Attached: Blinks, excuse me..gif (230x230, 1.53M)

What? You speak for all Scandinavians out there?
Stfu.