Does this actually work?

Does this actually work?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-20-at-7.52.56-PM-832x447.png (832x447, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Orf3cRRv4A
youtube.com/watch?v=mLMfUi2yVu8
youtube.com/watch?v=_p-WyPg1sbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a limit to how high megephone will get

I think there’s a YouTube video actually.

No
They have a maximum decibel capability. Same reason you can't use a 20W amp to play at a stadium.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Orf3cRRv4A

I'm fairly certain that after the second one it would just be feedback static at the same volume as the first one. The megaphone's speaker just increases sound to whatever its speaker maximum decibels is. It doesn't magically multiply the sound.

even if the megaphones were working in tandem(like a crowd in a stadium) you would still need an exponential amount of megaphones to increase the decibel levels.

this is a basic rundown youtube.com/watch?v=mLMfUi2yVu8

Kek

I suppose that if it did work it would be the number one terrorism method out there so I guess it's a good thing it doesn't.

Yes.
Ignore the other retards, I tried it and worked fine to me.

sorry wrong vid
youtube.com/watch?v=_p-WyPg1sbU

but yeah, its troll physics.

I wonder if they said anything on the DVD commentary about how this doesn't work IRL.

Yes (formerly No)

>Release my countrymen by sundown or I will shatter all the glass and eardrums in the tri-state area!

I mean, have you seen how much glass some of those skyscrapers in New York are made of? A weapon that could destroy all of those at once would cause absolute chaos.

It does I can confirm

I’m not saying it wouldn’t, I’m just saying it’s not something you’d expect to hear, but could be said, seriously, if we lived in a world where this megaphone loop actually worked like it did in the show, but in real life sounds ridiculous.

>you would still need an exponential amount of megaphones
Now why don't you tell the class what an exponential amount of megaphones is?

A quantity of megaphones representing the power to which a given number or expression is to be raised, usually expressed as a raised symbol beside the number or expression.

>in an alternate timeline 9/11 was just some muzzie who yelled "allah akbar" into a line of megaphones

Attached: sneed loud.jpg (624x1440, 221K)

Attached: 1545071906253.jpg (600x600, 51K)