"It's because they are kids, and so are we. Come on, Alex. We've got nine...

"It's because they are kids, and so are we. Come on, Alex. We've got nine, maybe ten years tops where we can giggle in church and chew with our mouths open and go days without bathing. We'll never have that kind of freedom again."

Attached: lard_of_the_dance_895.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I don't hate this episode in of itself, but it was not only an extremely blatant retread of Lisa's Rival, they even made a number of forced gags to ensure you were aware of it.

>We've got nine, maybe ten years tops where we can giggle in church and chew with our mouths open and go weeks without bathing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH child, I'm STILL doing that.

>go days without bathing.
I keep using this simpsons episode as proof that our children don't need nightly showers
my wife still doesn't accept this as truth

yeah, one of the weird things about growing up was the sudden requirement to take a shower every damn day.

and it seems even weirder now that I'm an adult and know how unhygienic children are by comparison. when I think of the stuff I used to do as a kid I'm surprised I didn't become patient zero for something horrific.

(btw a flu epidemic is guaranteed to rip through the ICE camps and there's gonna be mass graves and if you voted Republican their blood is on your hands. sleep tight.)

>stop trying to be so mature, we are still kids lol
I would've bought this if this was Bart but Lisa constantly behaves and acts like she's on her twenties

The reason for this is because an adult your glands are just producing a lot more gross smells than as a child. It becomes bad during puberty. Not enough young teens start early enough in showering every day

Children don't need a bath every day and you save on water that way.

Mike Scully takes far too much pride in an episode pitched by Conan O'Brien that he mostly didn't write.

Every day is Stinky Day!

Put your trip back on, Boco.

Lisa's plotline didn't have any humor at all. All the comedy was in Homer's grease.

Babby's first day watching the Simpsons?

They're free to leave the detention centers at any time. No one is forcing them to stay.

>When reality created by conservacucks is so abhorrent you have to just lie on the internet to feel better about yourself

>(btw a flu epidemic is guaranteed to rip through the ICE camps and there's gonna be mass graves and if you voted Republican their blood is on your hands. sleep tight.)

Attached: money.gif (400x231, 1.92M)

>3rd grade
>all the kids in class take bath on Sunday night
>4th grade
>suddenly taking a bath only on Sunday night made you a stinky freak

Actually taking a BATH in general made you an outcast. You had to shower. Like a Grown Up.

@109901529
@109901465
@109901432

Post pics of your wife.

Humans are pretty good about germs. It's more about stankin the older you get, especially if your diet isn't so good.

>(btw a flu epidemic is guaranteed to rip through the ICE camps and there's gonna be mass graves and if you voted Republican their blood is on your hands. sleep tight.)

Attached: lolok.jpg (111x101, 16K)

>@
>>reddit