Squidbillies new episode

Tonight at midnight. I know most of you hate Squidbillies or are indifferent to it but for those who are interested here is a thread. Please keep it bumped.

Attached: Squidbillies_title_card.png (322x308, 110K)

oh fuck for real? thanks user

Here is a bump op

Squidbille threads always die so early

Attached: 1566796911007.png (1000x1003, 1.61M)

Thanks guys.

It's one those episodes

Am I the only one concerned with Squidbillies having two eps instead of one?

Adult Swim's been doing that a lot lately. Burned off the last season of Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell in half the time by doubling up on episode releases.

Yeah. Be better if they teamed it up with another new 15 minute show.

Most people hate squidbillies? I love squidbillies.

>I know most of you hate Squidbillies
Squidbillies is one of AS's most original shows, and it hilariously lampoons poor, rural Appalachian whites to a near-perfect tee. Why would I hate it?

I've seen mostly unflattering opinions. Glad to see some fellow men of taste.

I enjoy episodes where Dan Halen is in some hair brained scheme to scam the people only to have his work fucked over by Early.

This show still is making new episodes. Damn. I wrote this off as mindless trash for the first three years as it aired then. Then I watched it and and understood its brilliance. For a stupid looking show it is smart witty and most importantly extremely funny

Well bud, what did you expect from Yea Forumsumblr. Glad to see the show's still alive and kicking. Haven't watched since Rusty got that one girl pregnant. But I'll binge what I've missed.

Yeah the girl already had the baby it's a boy. They had an episode where they suspected he wasn't Rusty because he looked human. Turns out he has tentacles under his diaper which Rusty didn't change once during the episode.

Cool, now I can skip ahead to the other ones. That was probably the only storyline in squidbillies I didn't like. I have nothing against the idea of Rusty trying to be a better father than Early, or the whole teen-pregnancy thing, but god was that a slog.

Awh man, I loved it as it kinda moved the show forward a bit, plus it's nice to see Rusty have something nice

That is true, but it's just a more personal preference then an actual criticism for the show.

the show is funnier if you know actually rednecks

It's even more funny when you are one.

that's pretty good

Bump for based squids and squidbros

is this the best show on Adult swim these days

At least in the top 3.

This was the last show I expected to see the pronunciation of "gif" debated on. That was great.