What is the end of Ahsoka story?

Attached: ahsoka[1].jpg (590x652, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZtPso4s34E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

orange cloaca

Attached: Padme's gonna freak.jpg (320x256, 32K)

She outlasts the Rebellion - somewhere - then comes back to help Sabine search for Ezra. That's all we know.

I have never watched Rebels, and I don’t plan to.
I might’ve hated it otherwise, but fucking damn if I couldn’t get enough of the voice of a desperate Anakin mixed with the voice of Vader.

Cancellation.

New immortal of Mortis.

>somewhere

it looks like Star Wars universe became some fucking british empire shithole now. you can meet fun and different beings only in Outerrim when the center of Empire is fucking slave shithole where everyone dreams to fuck off. and when fucked off all those former slaves dream of own empire with the same slavery shit.

Attached: 1567784724459.png (705x846, 106K)

Rebels was pretty good. The first season is a bit by the numbers and safe but it takes off in later seasons. Its worth watching if you like clone wars.

You didn't miss out on anything.
Rebels was some how even worse than fucking Clone Wars, and that shit was a dumpster fire.

>Rebels was pretty good.

NOPE. it was not.it was dead shit.

Attached: 13338535.jpg (640x546, 98K)

She and Sabine become a couple as they search for Ezra in the unkown regions of space.

slay palpatine
marries anakin
luke why are you orange

Attached: how_rots_should_have_ended.jpg (1024x630, 127K)

>worse then clone wars

Poor legends fag, let go of your hate. Mara isn't coming back.

10/10 should replace current trilogy.

It never ends. They litterally broke continity and universe rules by making time travel just to save this bitch.

Jokes on you, the EU was fucking hot garbage too and publicly throwing it all out was the best thing Disney's ever done for Star Wars.

She went to Scaredtokillthemoff to look for Ezra because that's what contrived characters do.

But my darkside waifus

And yet they're dredging up the Jedi Outcast video game.

Unironically this.

Aww I would rather they made a new Kotor, nothing better then being light side and using force lightning in a room full of enemies

It was a genius choice.
Now they can bring back the four things that were actually good from the EU.
It's just too bad that Disney can't actually make anything interesting, and Lucas and Pablo are both fucking hacks. Star Wars' biggest problem is the people that make it.

>implying EA will let you do that away from their MMO

Also, I didn't play this guy Lightside either. He was very much an nutty asshole

Attached: Malakaar01.jpg (699x762, 113K)

>Star Wars' biggest problem is the people that make it.
You might as well say the worse part of Star Wars was that it was made.

I can't really argue against the notion that the world probably would have been better if even just the majority of Star Wars franchise wasn't made.

why the fuck aren't there good fics about that?

Order 66'd. At least, it should have been.

You remember, she became godmother to Anakin's kids.

Attached: star_wars_epilogue.jpg (1280x1707, 252K)

>it's a "Luke is crushing on his aunt Ashoka" episode

Attached: 1450918549617.png (663x930, 1.13M)

>she's losing a tickle fight to mini-Leia
Cute.

Attached: 1451524487262.png (475x443, 189K)

Because we can't have nice things.

Cause you haven't written it yet.

Facing abeloth while trying to find Ezra and thrawn

Pictures like these just make me sad.

Attached: Annie.png (1188x660, 721K)

>Rebels was good
Why do you tell lies on the internet.

in some ways it's a tragedy, really.

Part of me even wonders if Anakin would be reprimanded too much if he had come out and explained "I married Padme and knocked her up" to the jedi. I mean, I feel like Mace might be pissed, Obi Wan would just ask Anakin how stupid he thought the order was, and Yoda might just tell him "why you are not a master this is. Bigger concerns we have. Put Padme under guard we mus- Assigned to her guard you will not."

We know the end. She becomes a wise old master out of nowhere who skipped the original trilogy, despite she could go toe to toe with Vader. Rebels was such a mess.

What I'm more interested in is will they imply things between her and Anakin in the new clone wars season.

w-what?

Attached: 1542549808941.jpg (1511x2015, 503K)

they're releasing a port of Jedi Outcast to Switch. Probably rereleasing it on PC and porting to other consoles too.

They're putting Jedi Outcast and I think Jedi Academy onto the Nintendo Switch.
Which is great to me because it means best Jedi is getting some more time in the spotlight.

Attached: Kyle_DarkOrderWar.jpg (376x437, 18K)

>you will never cum on ahsoka's fat fucking lips

Attached: ahsoka_tano.png (500x667, 375K)

Why did they have to ruin her in Rebels lads? her design in that abomination was fucking terrible.

Attached: 1566687117904.png (373x312, 167K)

Is it odd that I didn't see what the big deal of wiping out the tusken raiders was? They never receive any characterization or sense of intelligence in the movies beyond their ability to kill and torture random people.

I sort of feel that was half the point: tusken raiders are easily justifiable to slaughter, pretty sure even the Jedi Order, if they didn't have full context of what had happened, wouldn't have batted an eyelash.

But as an audience we know that it starts out with something like that. Something that can be justified or even be seen as heroic, but before long Anakin will start leveraging such violence more and more indiscriminately. It was a slippery slope thing.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZtPso4s34E

Attached: obi wan.jpg (360x330, 12K)

>Is it odd that I didn't see what the big deal of wiping out the tusken raiders was?
Killing them wasn't the problem. Killing them while filled with rage was the problem. Every act driven by negative emotions greases the slope that leads to a fall into Darkness.

Is this implying that he's imagining a different path?

On its own the Rebels design was alright, but knowing how she looked in the first show just made it seem that much worse. She was pretty distinct looking in CW, but they turned her basic.

come on man dont lie to people because you got a hard on for starwars, it wasnt full on bad nor great but it was watchable.

>Becoming a terrible character because of asspulls and how hard shes being pushed
>singlehandedly caused a decent amount of people to lose intrest in TCW S7 because 8/12 episodes are dedicated to her
>they're totally gonna dyke her in TCW S7

Attached: Wojak_Ahsoka.png (627x818, 290K)

>they're totally gonna dyke her in TCW S7
Please no. She's made to be bred.

>It's a Luke touches aunty Ashoka's lekku episode. She tells him to keep going.

Attached: c7dc1de42b85246a0a288085ab41a737.jpg (1225x991, 71K)

>one day, Luke asks Ashoka: “Are you an angel?”
>Anakin and Padme feel a great disturbance in the force at that moment as history begins to repeat.

Cuz they're Muslims. What are you? A Trump supporter? Die white cis scum. The orange man, he is bad! ORANGE MAN BAD!

Anakin said it himself, he didn't just kill the adult males who went out to do the raiding, he also slaughtered the women and children

>

Attached: Again.jpg (900x1172, 144K)

The age gap just keeps getting bigger.

>/ss/

Attached: 1541074311422.jpg (522x522, 110K)

B-but I'm just an old togruta. There are so many much more good looking girls out there.

Attached: Orange buttcheeks revengence.png (370x440, 259K)

>B-but I'm just an old togruta. There are so many much more good looking girls out there.

Attached: Orange buttcheeks revengence.png (370x440, 259K)

How the fuck do you get all of this from "somehow"

>best thing Disney's ever done for Star Wars.
Not exactly a hard title to grab

Oh no.

Attached: tumblr_n888h2n5lw1r91o39o1_1280.jpg (1023x1302, 209K)

>mfw no /ll/ scene where Ventress pins Ahsoka to the wall

Attached: 1564236904469.jpg (939x1396, 592K)

>Orange man bad
>Orange buttcheeks good

I'm confused here

Attached: Ahsoka wasn't incharge of youngling training for very long.jpg (1023x1302, 405K)

Simple, it's fine unless it's a man's ass.

>throwing it all out was the best thing Disney's ever done for Star Wars.

>He still thinks it was Disney who did it
lel

Attached: Laughing.jpg (450x312, 30K)

This trumps Trump any day.

Attached: ahsoka_backstory.jpg (1024x640, 145K)

It wasn’t killing the Tuskens that was a problem (which also was a problem because even if they’re savages they’re still living being) he did it in a fit of pure uncontrollable rage and wiped out and entire village. Of course his actions alone are understandable because they tortured his mom to death and regularly slaughter people but still

Since Lucasfilm keeps fucking up everything they might as well canonize a few branching timelines like those in legend of Zelda, not a multiverses or some something but a few universal timelines containing everything, mostly because a canon Anakin who didn’t fall would be fantastic

>Jedi were allowed to participate in polygamy

Attached: madman george.jpg (245x357, 104K)

Legit, in old lore, this absolute chad was was allowed to.

Attached: ki_adi_mundi.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

This is something that would get him kicked out of the order. But would that have been such a bad thing for him? Anakin has always been more of a Warrior than a Jedi. Asokha did much of the same and, until the entire universe turned against her, was doing alright.

Anakin would have been kicked out of the order and then immediately made a general in the GAR. They would've just given him a new uniform but he would have done the exact same thing he already was doing.