Just rewatched this for like the first time in 10 years, it's really not that good at all

Just rewatched this for like the first time in 10 years, it's really not that good at all.

Tim Curry is the only good part.

Attached: cherry_and_katie_go_to_ferngully__chapter_5_by_perkygoth14-d7cvfxs.jpg (500x749, 115K)

>Tim Curry is the only good part
That seems to be the case about a lot of media

who even is Robin Williams?

I remember watching this in theatres and thinking that it wasn't that good then. Heaven knows what I'd think of it now.

This was the Captain Planet era of environmental slacktivism, user. Of course shit like this was going to occur.

did they fug?

Attached: 1556783834769.jpg (960x3780, 913K)

This
"Batty Rap" was almost as good as "Toxic Love"
And those two songs are the only worthwhile parts of this movie

the evil tree design was cool...thats it

the entire budget went to animating Hexxus

This movie is partially guilty of me fapping to fairies from then on. Mostly it was thanks to one of those europoor books of fairies with their tits hanging out but man this movie was something.

I wanted to see more of the Leveler, seriously, that was probably the most interesting thing in the movie. I want to see every part of the interior and exterior, details on how it works, and how it is operated.

I don't hate it. Once Upon a Forest was dogshit, though.

Even as a kid it disappointed me after seeing Aladdin.

Still loved seeing Robin Williams again, though.

Tone Loc's song was pretty funny.

OIL AND GRIME!

Did he have any other scenes in the movie? At all? I can't recall any.

I thought it was okay. Just okay though.

>one of those europoor books of fairies with their tits hanging out
Tell me more

I'm disappointed you still post.

Yes sir...

Oh my god you mean to tell me a movie that you watched when you were 5 doesnt hold up now?

Of course they did. Fairies have no sense of decency.

YOU MOTHER FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK