/metal/

Diaper edition
old faq pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: 1649552145075.jpg (500x491, 29.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ByrWVTlVugk
youtube.com/watch?v=vnyfBVUSGM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did he have to do it, Diaperdeth friends?

Attached: faa1b8959f755e5bd36302256598e0cf--japan-twitter.jpg (680x510, 91.05K)

any recommendations for modern black metal please i am starved sirs and madams :)

If this edition isn't good enough, I'll make an Avantasia edition next.

Attached: Avantasia-Wicked-Symphony.jpg (1417x1417, 1.55M)

two threads double shitposting

Dreamcatcher

necromidol

am serious guys i need new music to appease my hunger stop giving me asain girl groups please

Jinjer

wtf is that pic

hehe
skeleton in a hat
haha

Skerlertons funneh it rattle like snek

I only listen to the classics. They're just better.

Attached: Autopsy_severed_survival.jpg (220x220, 26.61K)

Why the fuck was it deleted?

real thread

congrats, you are now surface-level dm tourist #7018836

Really gay thread. Metalalt-guy is the biggest faggot there is

More like diaper thread.
This is the diaper edition, but that is the diaper thread.

He's actually even more of a tourist as at least people who've done the most surface level digging realise Mental Funeral is more interesting.

i think it's the unused cover or something

You're deluded if you think shitty literal who bands are deeper than surface level.

Molten Dagger mogs Morbid Angel

good point and based taste

What is the point of having a trip if you only post mundane bullshit? You're literally the guy that only posts filler.

There is no point to trips

I've tripped, been there done that, the point is to be annoying as fuck.

He tried sueing Dave for 18 millions back in 2004
Were I Dave, I wouldn't have let him back in the band at all after that

I love both albums, but SS is just standard OSDM with little doom vibes from time to time, while Mental Funeral has way more blend of the two genres.

I like Severed Survival better. Same goes for In Battle There Is No Law.

Attached: quote-one-must-renounce-the-bad-taste-of-wishing-to-agree-with-many-people-friedrich-nietzsche-136-3-0352.jpg (850x400, 52.94K)

>Same goes for In Battle There Is No Law.
I definitely agree with that. Has way more energy.

When I fall asleep tonight, I'm going to close my eyes and imagine a magic world in sepia. Hopefully I will dream of having tobias sammet as my mother again. My second tobias sammet dream, brought him to me as an engineering mastermind who built a rollercoaster rail transportation that dived into the ocean to reach a hidden underwater opening. I'm remembering more now... He took me on a tour and we saw a bunch of places. The dream ended with us on the beach.

i love both too.
but autopsy is the kind of band that doesn't need shilling on here like it's facebook or reddit. i'm sure at least 75% of /metal/fags have already listened to the likes of autopsy or morbid angel enough times to form a valid opinion (positive or negative) on them

i guess i should reffer to posting dick pics instead, i'd bet you'd like that faggit

You are so fucking lame.

That's what you think the point of this board is?

What are you whoresons BLASTING?

Attached: 1649764745608.jpg (2200x2200, 2.54M)

where do you all get patches from? and is it possible to custom make my own?

true, I do like talking about their albums and the differences though, or shit like Acts Of The Unspeakable that gets shilled a bit less

kinda surprised you havent already honestly

picrel

Attached: snowland.jpg (1200x1200, 408.59K)

With a computerized embriodery machine, yeah.

>The point of listening to a band is to decide your opinion on it.
>Ooh, can't wait to check out the next worthless album, I wonder if my opinion will be positive or negative.

And can you please stop reminding me that facebook and reddit exist?

i get them from etsy mostly or record labels

DEMON EYES
DOTH SPREAD THE PLAGUE
THROUGHOUT THE MINDS
OF THOSE TOO SANE
TO REALISE
THIS IS NO GAME
DRINKING THE LIES
IN HEAVEN'S NAME

HOLY GRAILS
SILVER SAILS
COURT OF AVALON
SOME THEY LEARN
SOME THEY BURN
IN THE WAKE OF METALSTROM!

Attached: AJSPPWEL2.jpg (524x524, 95.58K)

don't copy that patchy

that's obviously not what i meant you diapershitting subhuman. why does the diaper metal chart exist ? because niggers here shill entry level bands, including good ones, to the point where people get tired and sick of them.

>patches
Why are thrashtards so cringe?

haha

The gold floats to the top and the lead sinks to the bottom. Of course everyone gets introduced to the good stuff first. If you really just cared about quality, you wouldn't have to look very far, but for you people, the process of listening to metal is like deciding how to vote. Once you cast your vote on which Autopsy album is better, there is no point in listening to it again. When someone like me brings it up, you feel annoyed because you already made up your mind on it.

*fart*

youtu.be/ByrWVTlVugk
Sounds like Reifert.

Why even complain about diaper metal. Just go back to redd.it or disq.us or wherever flavor of the week bands are being discussed if that's what you're into.

> “Thanks to my 2 teenage boys my family has become obsessed with this awesome Japanese anime series called “Attack On Titan.” The album’s concept was loosely inspired by the series in the sense that in the storyline, there is no “good" or "bad" guy, both characters believe they’re doing the right thing as it applies to their being, but make no mistake, both are committing acts of pure atrocity and evil. The opening track “SLAUGHTER THE MARTYR” is basically our character #1’s origin story.”

lol

Attached: cover_5_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1017, 216.38K)

There really is no such thing as entry level music. It's not a tier system where you can graduate to more advanced music. You're not a fucking jiu jitsu black belt because you have an omnivorous metal diet. Try having some other interests or hobbies. The classics are all you need. I don't listen to trendy meal crap because I just don't listen to that much metal anyway, what with all the other shit to be doing, and the tourist cannon has enough substance to be inexhaustible.

I love Gamma Ray.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnyfBVUSGM8

Attached: cover.png (500x500, 534.15K)

Pls help me fellow homosexuals there was a band and the cover was a photo of a white african farmer whose face got demolished

You still don't understand what "entry level" means.

Bongmancore

You're acting really defensive. Why are you always so quick to disparage me for unironically enjoying something that lots of people enjoy? Your a pathetic, whiny loser. I'm glad that you enjoy derivative doggerel, but I don't, and you seem threatened.

No you fuckwit you seem to think entry level is synonymous with "basic" or "low quality".
That is not what it means.

Like two of my favourite albums of all time are dismissed as entry level, so good strawman m8.

user's demo.

The term entry level is inherently dismissive. It implies that you can level up by preferring the mediocre stuff that can't generate a proper audience. Fuck that shit.

Attached: Chamber Of Unlight.jpg (300x300, 21.21K)