Why did they turn Shane into a black and Reggie into a lesbean?

Why did they turn Shane into a black and Reggie into a lesbean?

Attached: Untitled.png (584x323, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TobyHopps/status/1167932218699706369
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agenda

>This will never get a Season 2 because Julia is a pedo

This didn't stop Rebecca. Maybe CN just didn't want another Pedo in their animation department since Skylar Page left a permanent blemish there

Shane's not black and I though they made her bi?

>Reggie into a lesbean
Well it's better than the original plan. She was going to be a "he" originally -- TRANS!

Sugar is one of the tribe thats why she got away with it.

How did they make her bi? Who's her male love interest?

Source?

I assume it won't get a second season because it's poorly written.

How do you know she wasn't always a lesbian?

At the risk of evoking the fear of the /pol/ bogeyman that Yea Forums seems to be frightened of, I'm going to say it's because the show is run by a white woman with an agenda.

No, it's run by a tranny. The pedo lady got kicked off the show pretty early on for inappropriate conduct around her coworkers.

I'm really sad about how this show was handled.

>They never explain what Endless is or how Reggie figured out how to get there

>Esther the ugly black girl isn't shitting her pants in confusion and fear when she first visits it, she acts as if it's totally normal

>There's no explanation about why her flute would let her go there

Rebecca drew hentai of young cartoon characters. Julia publicly lusted after a real life fourteen year old boy.

>Endless is a real place and not just Reggie's imaginary world

> Bland motherfucker Todd isn't just her imaginary tulpa boyfriend (that would have explained why he's so bland, at least)

>The butt witch is defeated, not embraced as Reggie gradually accepts that maybe growing up isn't so bad

Considering many people only got aware that there was a show called Twelve Forever because the pedo scandal, I think it's not getting a good viewership outside the geek/woke circles

Just keeps gettin' worse, doesn't it?

> Locked out forever pt 1+2
> Its her third time arriving, which she says in Esther Forever
> Esther Forever, Locked out forever pt 1+2. Sad children who want an escape from reality end up on Endless via an conduit used to represent their wish to escape reality. Elmer presumably had a totem as well.

Was there even any real media coverage of the pedo uncovering? As far as I know it was just the Shoeonhead e-thot video, a few co threads and a bunch of twitter posts; no real news stories on it and no official statements from CN/Netflix

That's hot

Bet they're gonna keep trying it.

And they'll get away with it.

>Skylar Page
>pedo
For the last time, Page was fired due to indecent behavior among women - adult women. He's not a pedo but this is neither confirmed or denied, as there is no proof Page is a pedophile

besides, wasn't he having a schizo episode when he did that or something?

woke tumblrites hate it because muh #metoo. except a few who try to justify wayching it by claiming it was "created" by shadi, a transwoman!
twitter.com/TobyHopps/status/1167932218699706369
lol. the delusion and doublethink of these people.

Attached: 1567428634743.png (752x655, 233K)

>Sugar is one of the tribe thats why she got away with it.
This. Roman Polansky raped a 13 year old and is still winning awards. Julia Vickerman said an emo teen was cute a decade ago and her life is ruined.

Attached: 1567949846915.png (831x806, 672K)

>Julia Vickerman said an emo teen was cute
yeah sure thing Julia, that's totally what the post said

Reggie was never going to be trans. That shit is from a storyboard artist making a "reggie is totally trans guys!" tweet. Said storyboard artist got fired.

>pedo
>calls her show "Twelve Forever"

It's like she was trying to confess.

how can a 12 year old be trans? did she get plastic surgery as a birthday gift?

Grooming.

They fired based pedo.

Attached: JuliaVickerman.png (390x580, 396K)

It's fashionable. That's really it.

White women and Jews. Call me a /pol/tard all you want, but if you actually look at it from an analytical standpoint, there's no other explanation.

I thought Sugar did the EEnE thing when she was still underage, which is why nobody gave a fuck about it.

Vickerman kept annoying the staff by talking about how much she wanted to ride Shane's underaged cock so they got rid of him.

>There's no explanation about why her flute would let her go there

Attached: its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2[1].jpg (720x479, 80K)

>>There's no explanation about why her flute would let her go there
It's clearly magic science.