How would you cure his illness?

How would you cure his illness?

Attached: a8705fa98f957638f8107d07ab8a7c42.jpg (1200x1763, 193K)

Give him a cuddle

Get Naruto to use his weird hand moon powers to fix him i guess. Idk, maybe he could talk to the therapist self insert from Richard and Mortimer

You know the answer.

Attached: 5153280a3eaf2efd79a1b0788a13e24eed53c2d36c5c315be730a3fa529dc44e.jpg (893x634, 86K)

by putting a bullet in jokers dome

Execution by electric chair.

Seroquel

The Joker is sick. He needs help, not hurt.

Send him to another planet

By laughing at him

Attached: upupupu.png (316x448, 72K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Eternal servitude.

Attached: MagosExplorator.jpg (697x827, 87K)

Rape

7 bullets

By destroying the society

Destroy what destroys you

Attached: 341.jpg (680x681, 60K)

At some point a person is so dangerous, killing them is the only option. The Joker is well past that point.

Attached: RCO003_1461999077.jpg (1041x1600, 398K)

Bullet

Attached: RCO004_1461999077.jpg (1041x1600, 367K)

Attached: RCO005_1461999077.jpg (1041x1600, 573K)

Shut up Bruce, you're unwell too.

Does beheading count as cure him?

Just classify it as a gender.

>Male
>Female
>Diverse
>Joker
Works for me!

Why do they keep giving him cats?

It's from Bedlam, an evil doctor supervillain kidnaps not-Joker in an attempt to cure him. That's part of the treatment, the only interaction he had with any other living thing was the cats.

>killing a comic villain
Good luck, is not like Empty Hand or the 5th imps will not bring him back to life or anything.

By legal and medical definition The Joker isn't classified as insane. Criminally or medically deemed insane would imply that said party is unable to determine what is real, or can tell what is ethically right or wrong. These people are also considered a danger to themselves and others given this psychological inability to determine these actions. Now with that said, The Joker doesn't qualify for this because he himself admits the shit he does is fucked up, and just doesn't care. In fact the only inmates in Arkham to fall under the insane label would be guys like Mad Hatter, Prof Pyg, and Two-Face. Also protip; don't ever plead insane on criminal charges. Because while the sentence is technically lessened, you're basically forking over your own civil rights and dooming yourself to a life of padded rooms, pills, and board games.

Attached: Sigmund Freud.jpg (300x422, 12K)

Attached: perscription.jpg (284x197, 71K)

But you won't get raped in the shower room, right?

Same way you cure a rabid dog.

Attached: I'm_A_Jedi_Mom.jpg (900x1514, 958K)

Lobotomy, simple.

I challenge him to duel and send him to the shadow realm.

>Joker is shot point blank in the head 10 times.
>It turns out you only grazed his skull.

Sorry. Plot armor is stronger than bullets.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-02-22-at-01.58.11-2ddb-e1550805263614.jpg (480x308, 18K)

Don’t do it, son.

Don’t stick your dick in crazy. It never works no matter how many times you try.

Believe me, I tried a lot with my Joker.

Attached: 7226B463-FFF7-4B4E-B7CA-2DA953ED3565.jpg (1400x700, 262K)

My ex had a mental breakdown and was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, that "crazy people don't know they are crazy" thing is a load of shit.

Image source?

Crazy people don't plan on being crazy. Joker's like "hm yes I'll burn down the orphanage tie all the orphans' necks to the back of my car and drive 5 miles over the highway speed limit today"

A course of antibiotics I guess. I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

Only Jokers who could be redeemed are early Jokers and ones like the vigilante Joker from TTG Batman. Ones whose kill count are a dozen a year, not a dozen a minute

When Martian Manhunter went bad, he cured him briefly, along with all of Arkham. They were all broken with guilt. So maybe that's what I'd go with.
Granted, this other time MM tried to unravel Joker's mind and he went a bit loony himself, ago maybe not that good an idea.

I think Joker would mind-break Steven.

I saw a webm earlier today of a man having his genitals bitten off by a pit bull, so...yeah I’d start with that. If he still hasn’t lost his tendency towards violence I would have his Achilles heels removed, his hands amputated and his larynx modified to remove his capacity for speech.

Only then could he get the help he deserves.

What illness

looks like he had a lot of fun

So just leave Joker in a place full of people until he stops killing them?

Based. Steven just needs to get fluids inside him. But how?

By getting a court of law to condemn him with the death penalty.

Society

He won't be sick OR hurt when I'm through with him. He'll be at peace.

>What illness?

Super schizophrenia
Super paranoia
Super bipolarism

The Joker is so ill that he makes characters like go crazy trying to fix him.

Joker really is a tragic character, even if he doesn't know it.

Just use Google image search.

It was something from the Gotham finale.

Thanks.

And these days Joker even got plot armor against death thanks to his unbeatable super poison turning who kills him into Joker, great.

I miss the crazy clown that put smiles on fish to trademark them. Not this Society Demigod.

taking him out of the society

Hear me out: Create the Joker’s polar opposite. No, not Batman. He’s just a lesser form of insanity. Instead create something something so hellbent on order and structure that it absolutely blocks the Joker in every way. A being whose mind is not a twisted labyrinth of undulating madness, but rather a supreme structure of absolute perfection and infinite regression. Create the Joker’s perfect mirror, a being that knows him like a son. Basically just make Jyggalag and set him loose. Problem solved

So would Nega-Joker be a mime or something?

Attached: Wham Bam Think.jpg (261x261, 8K)

No, he's not. If he's so far gone as to be beyond God's judgement because he is so utterly and completely incapable of discerning right from wrong that means he is genuinely, literally beyond saving.

he's not ill, he's just an asshole

>A, a talking mime! You’re not even taking your own gimmick seriously! And what’s with that cheap costume? (-And I thought my makeup was gaudy-)
Į̴̢̙̗̘͉̭̗͓͖̬̰̮̼̗̃̔̓̑́̾̈́͆͗͂̉̈́̍̎̓͆̊͛̋̾̎͋̍͊̀̈́͝͠t̶̼͓̼̟̖͇̘̼͚̜̠̭̩̯̺͉̀̈́͆͋̿́̾̽̈́̇̀͌̓̒̀͒̈́̆̃̽̊̍͌̚̚͝’̷̧͉̮̮̖͚͇̰̤̹̪͇͔͉̩͍̱͎͕̱̦̏̑̂͒͜͜͠s̷̛̤͙̜̜̩̃͌̈́̿̇́́͋͛̀͊́̀̍͗͋͠͝ ̸̢̟̗͓̖͙̳͖͕̖͓͈̤͉̥̭̦͍̟̟̰͖͂̊̔̇̉̈́̈́͆̉͊̀̍̏̆͝ͅn̴̟̝͎͙̤͕̘̱͙̗̣̖̠̝̠͓̬̰͋́̒̈́͐͗̆̎͂͋̈́͘͝͝o̶̢̨̨̡̞̮̬͍͕̯̞̹̥̪̤̪̥͕̜̰͈̍̾̃̀͊̈̌̈͆̋̇͆̆͛͘͜͠͝ͅt̶̤̣͕̻̟̬̙̙̙̹̙̑̈́̍̍̆̋͗̀̈́̆͝ ̵͍̗̭͉͛͑̃̄̂̎̚͠ă̸̡̛͖̹̘̥̺͊̓̏͛̾̎̊̉̈́̀͋̿̓̋̆̊̊̚̚̕̚ ̷̧̡̥͚̼̯͖̝̝̟͈̠̩̠͖̫̫̣̩̥̺͓͔̂̑͊͂̍͐̒̈̆̔͛̑̂̿͊̆̆̓̎̈̋̚͘̕͠͠č̷̟̈́̍̄̒͛͑̌̀̃́͒̄̎͐̏̄̎͗̚̚͝ȯ̵̭͔͈͕̟̪̥̎̊͂̀͂̒̓̏̑̒̀̂̆͘̚͘͜ş̸̡̨̡̼͎͚̝͇̩̜̟̩͉̬̬̗͖̮͙̙̗̖̭͍̄͑̊̇͒̑́̉͐͐͂͐̍͒͑̓̉̄̈́̒̑͛͘͠͠ẗ̵̟̰͔̳̰̪͖́̌̾̐͐̎ͅǔ̶̧̧̧̡͖͙͇̱̗̗͇̦̬̼͍̯̖͚̠̠͕̝̾̿̈́̇̊̿͑͊̕ͅm̶̨̨̛͉͕̩̝̙̠̮͓̫̻̰̠͕͇͍̙͕̞̦̩̠͍̻̦͖͖͆̂̋̽̃̒͂́̈́̀̔̈́̍̆́͐̄̎̕͘͘̚͠͝͝é̸̡̧̳̺̱̣͈̟͈͕͒̓͑̈́̈́̑̈́͘͝

>How would you cure his illness?
Don't worry about curing him, worry about curing society.

He isn't ill, he's super sane. A brilliant mind pretending to not care about anything

The Joker's symptoms are basically an exaggerated form of Kuru. Treat him like you'd treat any other Prion Disorder.

Put him in an accelerated simulation of reality on a loop until he gets bored of being insane.

Attached: X_MMXLC1.png (895x840, 131K)

You'd just have to keep him heavily drugged all the time. Being super sane in a world like this is pure agony.

get some top tier DC sorcerer to revert him to a baby, erasing his personality and mind, and force Batman to raise the baby

>. In fact the only inmates in Arkham to fall under the insane label would be guys like Mad Hatter, Prof Pyg, and Two-Face.
Also, Scarface.

Freud's a hack and Joker is fully dissociated at all times.

>The Joker's symptoms are basically an exaggerated form of Kuru
That's what Hillary has, right?

Unironically this.

Attached: 1516721585191.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

LET 'IM GO! OR I'LL DO GORDON!

Attached: e361f719-a692-48e5-81df-03defc20c369_screenshot.jpg (856x480, 18K)

Give the Joker a smoker, and a midnight toker. Play some music in the sun.

He's not complicated he's just a psychopath who's an adrenaline junkie and enjoys fucking with people.
Unfortunately, psychopathy is incurable.

fuck trying to cure him, he's too far gone
throw him in the Phantom Zone

The Joker's polar opposite is Jim Gordon.
A normal ordinary boring man not broken by one bad day.

They should've given him the last kitten first instead of wasting all these shitty kittens for ninety-seven days, just saying.

With a bullet.

With a big cock.

Best Ending Vigilante Joker honestly has a chance to become a good man, maybe even a proper hero. He just needs help and a caring Bruce to help him heal

Attached: 1078.jpg (516x265, 28K)

>ill

He's just an asshole who enjoys pretending to be insane because it gives him attention

He enjoys watching people try to "probe" him, People who get paid to figure out insane people but can't see through some dude who's clearly fucking around, making up a bunch of excuses and a gimmick as a joke to get away with murder after murder because people think he's ill and that he needs help

Depends. Which Joker is he?

t.batman

Have the next big crisis event be Batman changing the timeline and erasing Joker out of existence.
It's not killing if they were never born, right?

>Batman goes back in time and saves Joker from the vat of whatever
>Someone else becomes an even worse Joker somehow

Attached: main-qimg-ad54a97c39303685a02118b4506d3673.jpg (600x922, 273K)

You can't fix a broken man. Every man has their limits, Joker has gone above and beyond his. He has been shown to tank bullets, knives in his eye, falling from heights, broken bones, etc etc. Joker can endure any pain, not from sheer willpower but from the fact he doesn't care if he dies. It's all a game to him, and there's no fixing anyone like him.

Joker needs to have sex

Kill joker and LGBT. Thank you

Keep LGBT, kill Joker. Thank you

He doesn't want to have sex. He's a volcel.

Attached: 8077af45daba498a7fa00a31a5ba39b0.jpg (500x404, 61K)

You would have to disassemble Gotham. Destroy it in it’s entirety. Disperse its people about the world.

Gotham is the machine to make the Batman; and Joker is 1 part counterweight to the Bat’s existence in the city, 1 part runoff of the machine’s conceptual task, and 1 part infection from outside time and space forcing its way through.

If Batman and Gotham are...not, then the Joker will follow.

The Joker is the sympton of something that wants in. From the other side of the mirror.

Send him to the sun.

This. In every fucking way. Joker has been fucking up Gotham for too long!
A good rape would make him understand his place! Stop handling this fuck with the kid gloves and handle him with a condom instead!
Anyone who doesn't agree is a fucking terrorist! Or is his gay lover Manbat.

Attached: 1564113248993.jpg (512x416, 77K)

Didn't you read Arkham Asylum? The Joker is the sanest man in the world.

So you know how Batman threw a hissy fit over Doctor Light getting mind-wiped by Zatanna? Would he have such a big issue with Joker getting his mind-wiped if it made him not insane?

>killed *about* 600 people
>announces he's going to kill everyone in the room
>daw, he's a victim of Batman don't be like that
what?

Attached: joker.jpg (600x314, 43K)

Steg

Attached: Steg Turbo Nut.png (1980x817, 1.08M)

Decapitation. Then, quarter his corpse and burn each part separately

Yes because he's such a massive faggot about the Joker

Attached: Batman+saves+joker_fc153e_5870243.jpg (752x719, 200K)

Stake him through the heard, cut his head off, remove his internal organs and grind them into mince meat to feed stray animals, cremate his left arm and right leg, bury his right and and left leg in two separate coffins, set his head in a large chest filled with concrete and dump it in the ocean, and put a rock in his left sock and toss it in a river.

Why is insanity a superpower again? Batman goes insane and it gives him the power to kill the entire DC universe somehow.

Curse him
Have a demon only he can see follow him around and fuck with him all the time until he stops doing crime

Glorifying mental illness appeals to edgelords that love to buy Batman & Joker merch

He is literally evil

When you think about it a single man with a knife can only kill so many people until he's utterly exhausted

I never understood how he is capable of pulling all the shit he does, for example developing that insanity gas or all that high tech he uses wasnt he a normal joe before going insane?

Same, desu.

There was a time when The Spectre brought everyone into Joker's soul or something and there was actually good inside him so making him not evil is a possibility. somebody post the page if they have it

no one can cure... Society

until we're living with jesus

kill Batman

Too bad that we're never going to see that, BECAUSE TELLTALE IS FUCKING DED.

How many graveyards has he filled? And how come no one else has managed to simply shoot him in self defense or some such?
At a certain point Batman is literally enabling Joker to be a mass murderer.
The whole situation is dumb but of course no one is allowed to make it end.

Attached: 650-13.jpg (994x1528, 628K)

He doesn't even need to kill the Joker. He could just break his legs or hell, put him in the Phantom Zone, just something.

He shouldn't really have to do anything, how come no police officer has shot the Joker by luck or some shit by now? We have cops shooting people left and right at will and they're very very rarely ever held accountable even when it was an actual bad shooting.

There's also been times where Batman has let Joker fuck off to his death without putting any effort in helping him live, most recently (that I can recall) was with that whole dionyseum bullshit in new 52. It's just because "if you kill em you can't make money off of 'em" type shit that he keeps coming back instead of being dead and staying dead.

I might have a solution

Attached: 150px-Moniz.jpg (150x212, 6K)

>OH GOD PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WALKING DEAD SEASON 1
>OH FUCK WE'RE RELEVANT AGAIN
>OH SHIT UUUHHHHHHHHHH BUY LICENSES TO EVERYTHING KEEP BUYING THEM
>QUICK MAKE GAMES FOR EVERYTHING WHAT'S BIG NOW GAME OF THRONES GET IT DONE YOU'VE GOT 4 AND A HALF DAYS
>HIRE MORE PEOPLE HIRE AND BUY HIRE AND BUY HIRE AND BUY
>OH SHIT OH GOD WHERE'S THE MONEY WHERE'S THE MON--
>eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: flatline_8205.jpg (315x306, 12K)

Expose him to the presence

He's fucked Gotham so it's time Gotham fucked back.

Attached: 284a8181a26401a4a5708febd46292b945dbf229_00.jpg (417x353, 19K)

Help? They dropped him into a fucking acid vault, the help he needs is euthanasia

rape unironically

Thank you for reminding me of this forgettable comic

Spectre fixed him once but that didn't stick.

Realistically, I'd down the poor bastard.

Attached: _K-NrP7RTBWrWQ5zpJ-zRA.png (269x287, 98K)

HOT DICKINGS
AMERICAN
DICKINGS

Underrated

Rape him.

Make he think he killed Batman and take him to a place where he won’t discover otherwise

11/10

Attached: 0f257ea514f06176d3560285b47ffc83.jpg (774x710, 176K)

That ass tho

With the power of Batlove of course

Attached: Dz48q0aWoAA5cl_.jpg (1280x704, 221K)

no vidya for a week

based

>Someone unironically made this