Do people actually like her singing voice? Her songs seem to have potential but are ruined by her voice

Do people actually like her singing voice? Her songs seem to have potential but are ruined by her voice.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SA7CWLuc8o
youtube.com/watch?v=jLE1xKo6dns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=za4T2yo8U94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANOTHER

The only character that I liked her voice used in was as Julie for Motorcity.

what?

If she takes singing lessons then maybe... otherwise she should stick to just voice acting.

No.

ANOTHER SU THREAD

>replying to SU thread

You are part of the problem

No. It’s not particularly memorable besides being a more performative version of talk singing. There are far better singing talents in this show than Sadie. It’s actually kinda embarrassing to hear her sing in the same show where Pearl and Garnet’s VAs are performing

Working dead is good, but in every other song she sounds like shit. The reprise of "Drive my van" or whatever it's called in the season 5 finale is pitiful, and "ghost" is a fucking joke.

No, her songs are all shit and she has a terrible voice

Its great. Just learn to have fun with things.

I like her voice well enough in other stuff but I'm not sure if the grungy angry rock theme is the best fit for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SA7CWLuc8o

Attached: i26up07i0bf11.png (1000x1000, 259K)

I like it. She should sing with Amethyst more, Disobedient was pretty great.

So are you asshole.

I really hope there will be a pearls centric episode in the last season.
I just wants Pearls Pearls Pearls
youtube.com/watch?v=jLE1xKo6dns

Attached: steven-universe-pearl-episode-back-barn-08-9263.png.jpg (320x320, 45K)

A "Pearl's Night Out" if you will.

Attached: 201bbf390d2765b8796161385dbf87acb88a1353_hq.jpg (900x750, 51K)

Disobedient was great, the others vary in quality.

MEATY

FARM?!

Attached: 175A777F-29B1-4B24-9932-9EEA7992D7CD.png (843x800, 658K)

she has one of the worst singing voices in the show, or heck, in any cartoon. The fact that this character is the canon-superstar really grinds my gears

Man, am I the only one who likes her voice?

Eesh, what am I talking about, you miserable autists never like anything.

Attached: sadielars.jpg (931x1160, 171K)

Working Dead and Ghost are tolerable, but Disobedient is ruined by her being the one singing it. I really love her gimmick.

This is exactly what I want

Attached: 1484373940069.png (912x549, 606K)

It's fine for the rock band thing.

It’s alright, just not my favorite
Love Working Dead.

I want to see Spinel being bros with at least one of the Pearls.

Attached: 89765.png (540x766, 115K)

I say yellow pearl. She will always love when noone else is around

I liked disobidient cause it deadass sounded like something with actual energy in it. I would love the other songs she did as Sadie killer but they don't have that gutteral ENERGY like disobedient did and It pisses me off now knowing that her VA COULDVE sung those songs way better but she just wasn't fucking trying to give them any oomph.

Actually, are there any Sadie Joker edits yet?
>We live in a society
Seems to be like half her repertoire.

season 5 was the last seaon

Y’all know her voice actress is in an actual band, right? Look up Garfunkel and Oates.

These are most likely the same people that thought Tony Revolori is indian. Of course they never knew that.

It's cool how the show doesn't use signing doubles and has the original voice actors sing, but I honestly think they should've made an exception with Sadie. Especially since a big part of her character growth is becoming a popular singer. I can't take her voice seriously. Her speaking voice isn't that hard to imitate. This is a singer that kind of sounds like her but has an actual good voice.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=za4T2yo8U94

When will the Donut Rapist finally face justice for her crimes?

It's been renewed for a final 6th season, dipshit. Sugar has even talked about it and confirms that the events of S5 and the movie do tie in to S6, and that S6 takes place after the timeskip, but can't comment past that.

Thanks, Satan

They arent good. A lot of "professional" singers in SU arent any good.

If you think this is bad, wait until the entirety of S6 lmao. It'll be so bad, the mods may forced to bring back /sug/

For sure, she'd love the attention.