How do we feel about this show?

How do we feel about this show?

Attached: download.jpg (182x268, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7ivweh_vGM
newyorkcomiccon.com/Explore/Panels/Panels-And-Screenings/?utm_source=cmv3-attendee-all&fbclid=IwAR3-MHId4NZqGPjL4p4eFdm08doGfHWQXV43uio7d8LSnktCKnT4o0h3qZI#/event/from-crew-to-creator-a-talk-with-disney-television-animation-showrunners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Want to fuck purple girl.

personally, i think Big City Greens is one of the best cartoons on the air rn. Creative, good characters, good animation. It's got it all

i don't blame you, user

Attached: Barafags, UNITE!.jpg (2208x1242, 277K)

Unfunny, safe, cal arts and a lol random humor without being actually funny.

trash

No

STOP TRYING TO HAVE BIG CITY GREENS THREADS WHEN THERE ARE NO NEW EPISODES TO ACTUALLY DISCUSS! HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN AND WONDERED WHY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MOST RECENT BCG THREADS DIED ALMOST INSTANTLY?

Attached: C35041E1-EF9C-427B-BD3E-01C9CE72D358.png (633x633, 474K)

I want to fuck green girl.

The show is alright, it's just has a few problems that will be listed below:
-Lack of expansion, location-wise
-Character roles, limited to the MC opposed to others outside from the recurring characters
-Whenever a newly introduced character (who are voiced by guest stars), last only in the episode that they appear.
-Main Character like Cricket, is not funny nor interesting plus he fucking irks people
-Risks are not being taken into consideration from other shows
-BG Characters have shitty copy and paste designs with bland and generic personalities

Anyone willing to add on this....

Big City Sneeds

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 1.38M)

Based

I rather fuck bill than the rest of ya bitches

Clarence but with worse characters and poorer

lol

Actually Clarence, COTC, and HB has it better than what BCG could pull off

"We" think you are full of shit.

Calart Simpsons

If Season 2 comes up and starts soon, what can we predict?

Plenty of Gloria.

Attached: sneed.png (759x962, 436K)

The same as Season 1: mundane stories with limited use of the show’s Big City setting and an even more limited use of characters outside of the small main cast. There might be the occasional funny joke (the majority likely to come from best girl Tilly), but that won’t be enough to get Big City Greens out of The Owl House and Amphibia’s shadows.

Season 2 will be the last. Screencap this.

Attached: DF3B410A-82CF-4018-B355-09F0801CE93E.jpg (950x389, 51K)

The characters are way underutilized, man. Cricket made a bunch of friends his age and I only remember the name of only one of them. Not even the family got that much development and I was hoping for a bit more backstory on Gramma myself.
Gloria, in turn, is like a secret protagonist. She got quite a few episodes which provided plenty of insight about her - a nearly complete character arc at this point. I actually like her episodes but enough's enough. Let other characters do something interesting for a change.

whats wrong with his finger

Hay Baler incident
>>Season 2 will be the last.
Nah, Screencap that, sis
I felt like Cricket stole the whole show, with episodes trying to devolt to others like Alice, Gloria, Bill, Remy, Nancy, and Tilly, can only get it roughly at a time, while Cricket, eats up the damn role with a little to no room for others to squeeze in, not even supporting/recurring characters like Wheezy, Kiki, and Benny have enough room to evolve smoothly, and i agree with you on this subject.

In speaking of which, a new short is up, in all of the seriousness, they need to release on with Tilly, i'm getting sick of seeing of Cricket.
youtube.com/watch?v=G7ivweh_vGM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Yeah, I tried BCGs but it just wasn't very entertaining. Amphibia did the rustic countryside aspects better and the family's friction with living in the city got repetitive and predictable. Plus the character's don't have much to really strive for, there's no goal for them to achieve.

Pretty damn good. I was pleasantly surprised when I first watched it over how good it was. Disney really has been stepping up their game these last few years.

Although I doubt it will catch on with older audiences, as it is a purely comedic and episodic show. At the very least I can say it's better than Star Vs. but that's not saying much.

I honestly perplexed at how this is currently the most popular animated show on disney xd.

I agree with you, user. He’s starting to irk my damn soul.
While in the same thing like I said from the previous thread, if fans of the show complain about the show for being forgettable, then they need to tell Chris and the others to stop blaming Disney for the show’s excuse on failing, but rather than that, they need to crack the whip at their own people for making the show forgettable and giving it a bad name, just because you’re suffering because you won’t make the show interesting to the general audiences, that doesn’t mean that you just let it slide to becoming a lameass excuse, if HB or Clarence can pull it off with the most interesting characters that the show has to offer, I bet you can do the same too.

Probably because people start Sneedposting when it comes up, and mods don't want Yea Forums in here. Fuck, it doesn't help the MCs are yellow!

Attached: 17mt0o.jpg (500x473, 21K)

They going to keep doing it until the show returns.

We could make a long list of this for days but I think you got everything on what I was about to explain.

user, the reason for that is because Chris and the others don’t bother to waste time on fulfilling more on other characters that’s dying for some appreciation and attention towards audiences

Wondering if Chris or shane will think of all of this, on what we explain about the show.

Then how come Amphibia and Twelve Forever threads keep hitting bump limit?

He said he does come here for unfiltered input and most of these complaints aren't new. We'll see what they did with these opinions eventually.

I like the dad

And i'm hoping that they learn from their mistakes and try to make sure that Season 2 (or 3 if they can make it past that.) will do better and not make the same mistake from what just happened to the first season.

Says who?

Attached: 1477616879011.jpg (640x800, 101K)

the post came out 3 yrs before both shows came out

Dyin' 4 Bill

Oh, Big City Greens is definitely better than Star vs. Since the beginning, I had issues with the latter’s pacing of jokes and its overabundance of obnoxious characters (a problem I had with Fish Hooks).

But The Houghton Bros. and their crew know how to do comedy; they just need to improve on their worldbuilding and find ways to give the show that oomph factor that keeps people wanting more of the show, regardless of its lack of lore or magical elements. OK K.O.! gave me reason to tune in despite my disinterest in its TKO or P.O.I.N.T. lore. What does Big City Greens put on the table? Country folks in an urban city isn’t really that groundbreaking, and Cricket seems like a character we’ve seen before.

Attached: 4EA467BD-ACF8-4FB3-8C95-3E60B773E295.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

I’ve only seen the first three Twelve Forever eps and I’ve only briefly browsed one of its very first threads after the series dropped, but I do know the Amphibia threads are just General threads with shitposting pedos. I’d imagine Twelve Forever threads aren’t too different.

I stopped paying attention to Amphibia threads long before the Tribe craze exploded. F-Annes are just annoying. Gloria-posters seem to have a little more restraint.

Attached: CE00A89B-DAB9-49F2-AA1C-5D089592A5FC.png (609x495, 321K)

I want doomfags from The Owl House & Amphibia to leave

Since this the second BCG thread this week i should post that we're getting another panel with Amphibia & The Owl House at New York Comic Con

>Whether you’re just beginning your career in animation, or a seasoned veteran in your discipline, learn what it takes to make the jump to pitching and running your own show from Disney Television Animation’s Chris and Shane Houghton (Creators & Executive Producers, Big City Greens), Matt Braly (Creator & Executive Producer, Amphibia), and Dana Terrace (Creator & Executive Producer, The Owl House). You’ll learn about their journey from crew member to creator and pick up tips and tricks on pitching your ideas to make the next hit. Moderated by Shane Prigmore, Vice President of Creative & Artistic Development.

>newyorkcomiccon.com/Explore/Panels/Panels-And-Screenings/?utm_source=cmv3-attendee-all&fbclid=IwAR3-MHId4NZqGPjL4p4eFdm08doGfHWQXV43uio7d8LSnktCKnT4o0h3qZI#/event/from-crew-to-creator-a-talk-with-disney-television-animation-showrunners

Attached: Im Your Buddi.jpg (500x281, 36K)

We hoping that season 2 would fix up the damages cause by how the 1st season turned out, if not, then the Houghtons had failed us.

THat... if they claimed that they made some expansion

>Shane Prigmore, Vice President of Creative & Artistic Development
Oh, cool. I remember he was a character designer on Kinoline. It’s nice to see an actual artist in a high executive position. Gives me even more hope for Disney TVA’s future.

Attached: Underrated MILF.jpg (1360x880, 182K)

My issue with this show is that it has ZERO ambition. It doesn’t try to be more than what it is - a vanilla hillbillies in the city show. There are some funny jokes and the characters are fine but it has no vision.

Boring and shit

is it part of a upcoming show

Like what said, they don't waste time to make it so that you have more than what you currently have, that would give it a chance instead of having to bash it every time.

It had one of the dudes from the Adventure Zone on it, so that was pretty cool I would say

Attached: Taako.jpg (800x588, 127K)

I kinda enjoy it
it's comfy