So what's left for Cartoon Network when Steven Universe and Teen Titans Go! eventually wrap production?

So what's left for Cartoon Network when Steven Universe and Teen Titans Go! eventually wrap production?
The former is still popular but I don't imagine it continuing much longer and the latter has kinda died down in popularity in recent years so I could see it ending soon.

>We Bare Bears
popular in Asia, but nobody online really gives a fuck about it.
>PPG 2016
I'm pretty sure this got silently cancelled
>Ben 10 2017
Somehow got popular in other countries, but it does very poorly in ratings in America.
>Apple & Onion
>Craig of the Creek
>Summer Camp Island
>Victor & Valentino
>Mao Mao
All of these are safe boring shit that does awful in ratings.
>Infinity Train
I guess this one has a decent fanbase that CN could milk?

Attached: Cartoon_Network_logo.svg.png (1280x800, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B1hcISTnHec/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XD11dQABAAEuGvJpLGJRjw3-3T9O
youtube.com/channel/UCQ8wGpRv5NQAK5DmbFcOgqA
youtube.com/watch?v=eqTPbDcrElg
deadline.com/2019/05/we-bare-bears-tv-movie-spinoff-series-cartoon-network-1202624442/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly think theyll continue SU for a few more years since its the only cartoon anyone gives a shit anout they have left. Supposedly TTG is ending soon.

Mao Mao and Infinity Train seem to be 'going there' we just need some kind of actual romance show to trifecta this bich

Asia is all that matters to be honest

Gumball revival in late 2020/early 2021

Craig is gud 2

As I see it, TTG will never wrap production. It's a god awful show, yes, but it brings in serious ratings. It'll keep CN afloat for a long time

Boring SoL shit created BY white niggers FOR while niggers
>As I see it, TTG will never wrap production. It's a god awful show, yes, but it brings in serious ratings. It'll keep CN afloat for a long time

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 11.29.48 AM.png (856x1828, 114K)

TTG's ratings have tanked this year, as has all of CN. CN has about an average of about 30% yty drop. Nick is like at 17% and I think the TV average is like 12%

>>Mao Mao
All of these are safe boring shit
Stopped reading there. Mao Mao is great.

Attached: IMG_20190824_082255.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

No it isn't actually boring

>We Bare Bears
Not counting the obvious like Steven Universe and Gumball since it ended, this would be the most popular CN show in LA.

>Craig of the Creek
>Summer Camp Island
These two are mostly fluff over here. Most of the others don't even qualiffy as fluff.

>Mao Mao
>Infinity Train
I think Mao just premiered and I haven't heard from IT yet, so it's too early.

>Villanous
These are already up on youtube and it's pretty good, but I don't know if it's been airing.

The only thing that's done decent in ratings this year is Steven Universe. the last season 5 episode got nearly a million viewers and the recent movie got a million and a half.

>TTG ending soon
What makes u say that?

They have years worth of reruns.

Infinity Train has been picked up for a second season.

Villainous has not aired in America.

Maybe I should have been clearer, but I was talking about Latin America. I don't know shit about North Murica. I heard you guys are having a cable crisis or something.

CN is getting annihilated by shows like DuckTales and Big City Greens, and they always will if they keep putting shows like Summer Camp Island, Infinity Train, and many others on hiatus and continue airing reruns of gumball and TTG.

They have almost ten years of reruns of RS and AT too. Guess if they’re playing them right now?

Something like that. Streaming services have been leading to lower cable numbers for awhile now and it looks like the whole streaming thing is about to reach a tipping point since we have so many.

>CN is getting annihilated by shows like DuckTales and Big City Greens
Lol that is not true at all

>We Bare Bears
Ending, but it's getting a movie and an entirely new spinoff based on the baby bear adventures
>PPG 2016
Season 3 will be it's last season, then CN will smother it to death and pretend the shitfest never happened in the first place.
>Ben 10 2017
I think it's ending, but don't quote me on this.
>Apple and Onion
Only got like 10 episodes, and then quickly canned for some reason. Yea Forums rumor says that it's because the creator was fucking insane. CN pretends it doesn't exist.
>SCI
Got 2 seasons, and I think the second season is it's last. Kind of boring, and I think did worse than PPG2016 in terms of viewership.
>Victor and Valentino
From what I gathered on Yea Forums, the cartoon itself is boring and the main character is detestable. Also the girls are better than the male characters it seems.
>Infinity Train
Was it confirmed a second season, or was it a short miniseries?

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that CN is probably waiting for TTGO to die so that they can steadily replace it with another WB cartoon reboot that shall not be named.

infinity train has confirmed second season, just no confirmation on when the hell it's gonna arrive

>We Bare Bears
underrated, not enough fast humor and fart jokes for CN's target audience.
>PPG 2016
hopefully it was cancelled
>Ben 10 2017
definitely cancelled, haven't seen much advertisement besides that whole "world tour" bullshit
>Apple & Onion
hasn't gone anywhere yet, hopefully it does it was actually rather charming
>Craig of the Creek
show has legit fuckin lore. reminds me of a more mature and less ADHD version of Clarence
>SCI
guilty pleasure, i always feel awkward watching it but i cant stop myself. excellent show, will prob be back for season 3 next summer bc it left off on a nothing note
>Victor & Valentino
it isn't even aired much unfortunately, due to TTG and Gumball spam by CN, but it was good for season one
>Mao Mao
only caught like two episodes but it was enjoyable. kinda like a very discounted adventure time
>Infinity Train
people gonna be hyping the show up to its second season, if they'd release when it is. season one was excellent, reminds me a lot of gravity falls.

CN COULD have a great lineup, they just need to get their fucking head in the game and start producing more of their good shows

Apple and Onion was eventually renewed, actually. Second season should be coming soon.

Any source on We Bare Bears ending? Season 4 already finished so I guess the movie would be the finale? Not like it matters since Baby Bares is coming.

>On July 17, 2018, the creator of the show, George Gendi confirmed that the show would continue with more episodes.
Huh, so it is. Although it's been a year now since he said that.

>We Bare Bears
underrated, not enough fast humor and fart jokes for CN's target audience.
>PPG 2016
hopefully it was cancelled
>Ben 10 2017
definitely cancelled, haven't seen much advertisement besides that whole "world tour" bullshit
>Apple & Onion
hasn't gone anywhere yet, hopefully it does it was actually rather charming
>Craig of the Creek
show has legit fuckin lore. reminds me of a more mature and less ADHD version of Clarence
>SCI
guilty pleasure, i always feel awkward watching it but i cant stop myself. excellent show, will prob be back for season 3 next summer bc it left off on a nothing note
>Victor & Valentino
it isn't even aired much unfortunately, due to TTG and Gumball spam by CN, but it was good for season one
>Mao Mao
only caught like two episodes but it was enjoyable. kinda like a very discounted adventure time
>Infinity Train
people gonna be hyping the show up to its second season, if they'd release when it is. season one was excellent, reminds me a lot of gravity falls.

CN COULD have a great lineup, they just need to get their fucking head in the game and start producing more of their good shows

Apple & Onion is getting new episodes because Otra Semana en Cartoon made the show actually relevant in LA

Production on cartoons takes time. I won't be surprised if we don't see anything until 2020.

My bets for the next ten years are Mao Mao and SCI. We Bare Bears is only worthy because Chloe

Cartoon Netflix let Infinity train fucking die in latin america. Literally they aired at midnight and didn't even bothered to make a dub, they just aired subtitled. I'm fucking pissed about it.

Attached: Anne mad.png (424x618, 491K)

That was just a test run, they are going to air it dubbed later this year. Dubs take their time and considering IT aired with subtitles so close to the Premiere event, they probally just wanted to get the series as fast as they could

Fun Fact: CN Brazil has a Night hours block that is dedicated to 14-18yo's

>they are going to air it dubbed later this year
I really hope so, user. This was the first series I'd like to watch dubbed so I hope they made it.

>CN Brazil has a Night hours block that is dedicated to 14-18yo's
I don't know where this is comming but tell me more.

>2019....
>i am forgotten....

Attached: UniKitty! S01E01 - Spoooooky Game.mkv_snapshot_09.43_[2019.09.08_11.02.01].png (1123x1078, 682K)

2020 will be the decade of Disney Channel. Nick got its time in the 2000s and CN got its time in the 2010s.

Oh yeah, unikitty was a thing.
It's been like half a year since a new episode aired though and reruns in general

>Disney Channel
Their biggest shows are over though and Tangled the Series is on the final season. All they've got left are DuckTales, Big Hero 6, Amphibia, Big City Greens and Star Wars Resistance and the only one that really interests me is Amphibia. Owl House might be big...

They confirmed it through Instagram:
instagram.com/p/B1hcISTnHec/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XD11dQABAAEuGvJpLGJRjw3-3T9O

As for the block thing, Cartoon Network Off Air has started just last year in Brazil and Mexico but hasn't been brought over to the rest of Latam. It's like AS but with an even lower budget and the fact that they have PPG Reboot on their graphics despite no one 6+ liking that series, here's the official YouTube Channel (on portuguese):
youtube.com/channel/UCQ8wGpRv5NQAK5DmbFcOgqA

Attached: CartoonNetworkOffAir.png (900x751, 271K)

Que aprendimos esta semana?

Ducktales is pretty popular
BCG I suspect is popular with the actual children
Obviously Amphibia

Unless Tig 'n' Seek turns out to be the next Spongebob Disney will dominate with whatever they start to pick up in 2020

>Literally they aired at midnight and didn't even bothered to make a dub, they just aired subtitled.
Woah, I totally missed that. College is a bitch.

>Victor & Valentino
How is it that these shows get to create the best semen demons.

I think purchasing dead IP's from other networks would be a safe bet right now. Poaching fanbases in the age of competitive streaming is basically a must anyway.
>also i want more gravity falls

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 36K)

It's safe to say Ducktales will end after its third season

This short is really good, rest of the videos are just the parody of Justice Leauge with Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqTPbDcrElg

shiyt

The key is in their history
>Ed, Edd n Eddy
>Billy & Mandy
>Johnny Test
>Gumball
>TTG
>All big hits, extremely cartoony with some self aware/referential humor thrown in
>Were also reran all the time because of their success
They NEED more shows like this. Kids have and always will love shows like these. I can't imagine them finding all the safe shows entertaining, especially in the age of Vine compilations and screaming E-Celebs. CN is shooting themselves in the foot by greenlighting these shows with dull non-humor.

Attached: MV5BZDMwMzlkZmEtMDM2My00OWRhLTkyYzMtMDM3OWE5ZDQ5ZGQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQyMzg3MTE@._V1_UY209_CR4,0,140 (140x209, 12K)

>Johnny Test
Please leave this board.

its not a matter of personal taste user. that show was popular as hell.

Largely due to ratings fuckery. goodratings does not actually guarantee a 1:1 with actual popularity. As seen with TTG, Johnny Test, and to a lesser extent Billy and Mandy, being cheaper and thus hording slots can massively bloat ratings and cause a cascade effect.

You're completely right about Mao Mao doing bad in ratings, but it does seem to have a somewhat bigger fanbase then the other shows you mentioned with it.
Plus there's a ton of jap fan-art so I assume they love the show and it hasn't even aired in the country yet.

Attached: japs.png (1024x768, 133K)

Idc at this point. The only thing I'm still watching is Ben 10 since nothing else interests me

Adventure Time and Regular Show too before all the romance shit

isnt the gumball team working on a new unrelated show now

Yeah. it hasn't aired in America yet and I doubt it ever will though.

CN exclusively caters to YOUNG children. They will probably keep picking up round colorful shit shows made by pedophiles.

Attached: 1529200059826.png (720x960, 1.09M)

The real thing we should be factoring is how well the merchandise is selling, namely the toys.
If the toys are still selling, then TTG has no reason to cease production even if the ratings are bad.

when will they learn that young kids dont watch tv anymore

Does TTG really sell that many toys?

I don't imagine much of the SU merch does well outside of shirts and funko pops.

wasn't We Bare Baby Bears confirmed to be a Timbox-borne hoax?

It's not the worst strategy. The demographic they appeal to could probably watch anything, but flashing bright colors and stuff probably doesn't hurt

Wrong as Boned.

After the new film Teen Titans Go Vs. Teen Titans premieres digitally, will get Season 6 for sure from TTG.

SCI has a third season confirmed.

>We Bare Baby Bears

Baby bears spinoff was last confirmed in dev by Deadline, so shockingly no.
deadline.com/2019/05/we-bare-bears-tv-movie-spinoff-series-cartoon-network-1202624442/

CN will probably try their hardest to groom Craig to be the next Steven Universe

You know they're going to milk Infinity Train when S2 hits. I don't see SU ending after season 6.

La la la la la la la, Catscratch

Gordon and Waffle and Mr. Blik
When the old lady died
she left them rich
A mansion, cars, life's a kick
Catscratch

Catscratch
(Catscratch)
Catscratch
(Catscratch)

Yes, when it comes to cash
they've quite a bit
Anything they want, they take their pick
But the trouble their in
just never quits
When it comes to brains
their a little bit thick

Catscratch
(Catscratch)
Catscratch
(Catscratch)

A reboot and a Who? Show

Amazing

Thundercats Roar was being groomed to be its successor

It's why Total DramaRama's the biggest hit the network's had since TTG!

>Thundercats Roar
is that still happening?

It has no reason not to be (kid might actually like it)

its been like total radio silence since that trailer came out

Fucking hell no one talk about DC super hero girl

Just because Waifu-fags like it, doesn't mean children do as much as TTG!

>Exclanation points
Gay

>DC Super Hero Girls
It's cute and developed by the Magical Horses woman, but I just don't see Super Hero Girls having the same level of autistic popularity that My Little Pony had.

I give it another season or two before it's canned.

Haven't seen my little sisters interested in it as much as We Bare Bears or Gumball. Star Vs is their go to girl show.

What does she think of Middle School Moguls?

You people and your arrogant ways and ideals.

Summer is over now and Teen Titans go still claims the CN throne.

It happens every Summer, new contenders enter into the Colosseum of the prime time slot, but few ever come out alive and are relegated to the dead zone hours to fend for them selves or worse, they're merely forgotten and lost to time. I personally see that as a blessing not a curse, just look at who sits at the throne now. You hate them, you're scorned by them, they make a mockery of everything you once loved about them and they refuse to leave.

And so every Summer creators try and make something strong enough to kill it. It's not so much as a fight as it is a public execution, but who is the executioner? The one who still gets the most slots and feasts upon the corpse on time slots of what ever poor show thought it could take down the beast. Remember just because it's "New" doesn't mean it's going to be strong.

Some however were a bit smarter this year, that much I can tell you. They knew when to give in and wraps things up before they went in and got more than what they bargained for.

It all happens the same way, you people say you want something new, something different yet familiar to what you already know.

But as the old saying goes
"Get rid of one terrible Leader, they'll find someone worse to take it's place."

Attached: Public execution.jpg (223x310, 32K)

>little girls don't want to watch a condescending product that only appeals to waifufags and want to watch actual shows instead
Imagine my shock

They's probably stare at me trying to figure out what the fuck I just said. They don't watch Nick.

>"Get rid of one terrible Leader, they'll find someone worse to take it's place"

They will soon enough

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-24-06h43m30s216.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Total Drama Island and Johnny Test were unironically better than TTG when they were spamming those shows non-stop.
If I'm gonna have a cancerous cartoon overlord dominating The Schedule I much rather have one that in the very least doesn't shit on me for not liking it.

I'm not asking for something good, I'm just asking for something not this fucking bad.

Btw can someone explain to me what the actual fuck is up with the programing schedule in the US?

You actually have to TRY to make it that bad.

>Nick got its time in the 2000s
Nah, CN dominated the 2000s (mostly the early 2000s, but even the late 2000s had some good shows).

Nick's prime was the early-mid 90s. By the late 90s-early 00s, Nick was beginning to soften their product and pull punches and censor everything, while CN was getting edgier and more badass with Toonami, and left Nick in the dust.

villanous

Some conspiracies say that Christina is so fucked in the head she thinks that making the TV Network's schedule shit will make people adopt The CN Streaming App faster to get their fix of CN Cartoons.
Nobody else has really thought of an explanation why aside from "TTG and SU are just popular!" which of course they are, they're the only ones that ever play.

of course the show was popular as hell, it went on for nine seasons

Steven Universe doesn't get a lot of marathons though, the Every Steven Ever Marathon is the first time in years that SU got reruns for more than a 30 minute block and that was only because of the Movie.

It's because right now the US is only now starting to ditch cable for streaming in mass. Other territories are fine since they either have internet speeds that aren't gimped [South Korea and Japan]. Or don't have the infrastructure for stable internet and have to rely on cable for media [Mexico and most Latin places, but it's only a matter of time before they finally figure it out].
So the executives are now left scrambling to figure out what the fuck to do with their programming and how to adapt.

Otra semana en cartoon is fucking kino

>inb4 Gumball gets renewed for 10 more seasons due to CN's desperation for new content.

I find funny how CN's viewership in LA has gone bonkers thanks to their youtube channel's series; Toontubers and Otra Semana En Cartoon.

Whoever did this marketing campaign here on is a fucking genius.