Dispute Walt's wishes and demands ("Cut out the UPA crap" and having the characters are nothing to what Ub Iwerks...

Dispute Walt's wishes and demands ("Cut out the UPA crap" and having the characters are nothing to what Ub Iwerks, Dick Lundy, Floyd Gottfredson and Carl Barks wanted) this is the only thing good that came out of Disney TV Animation as of late as.

>Everything else they do is a Nick/CN reject.
>Butchered the Fox shows with garbage like this youtube.com/watch?v=ErhaWVG0o1I
>Refuses to fire whatever Korean studios they have now along side not firing Toon City, Snipple, Synergy and Wang (they used to be ok back in the day, same with Toon City who was better) and not reopening the Australian unit and not having the animation be done in Japan (The American studios (see below) and Mercury Filmworks however are legitimately good).
>Having your ex-games department make a show much better then your best project (The Legend of the Three Caballeros),

I just hope that this does will enough to slap some sense into Disney so that they can start being themselves again and kill off the Nico/CN rejects.
youtube.com/watch?v=KK541L5x_IY

Attached: 3164941-01.jpg (842x1280, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErhaWVG0o1I
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gen Z is now starting to get into showmaking and animations

Finally..were saved

Attached: 1567805866951.jpg (668x700, 71K)

I'm 29.

>Butchered the Fox shows with garbage like this youtube.com/watch?v=ErhaWVG0o1I
The Simpsons has been shit long before the Disney buyout, at this point they've made more bad episodes than good

Please dont remind me, user

Attached: 1562116938571.jpg (273x357, 21K)

>Last point
You’re based in my book

Disney made the bad Fox episodes look like Springtime for Pluto in comparison, Disney only made things worse.

Thank you.

Attached: Legend_of_the_Three_Caballeros_Poster.jpg (666x1000, 181K)

>>Butchered the Fox shows with garbage like this youtube.com/watch?v=ErhaWVG0o1I
There's more than just one "trump" clip, they existed since early 2017 and there's at least 6 episodes if i remenber well. They are not parts of the episodes like people think, they are independent "extra" content independent from the show that the VAs and animators work togheter on to dump directly into the FOX animation channel as a form of "fighting for the right side"
Stop pushing that FOX animated shows suddenly started shitting on Trump just after disney bought them, the episode where Griffin fights Trump for molesting Meg was produced before this

Cabs/DuckTales thread when?

Attached: 1567657285172.jpg (508x624, 47K)

This, if anything Disney will want the Show runners to shill out with the left politics for a broader appeal. Reminder that the CEO of marvel studios and a bunch of big heads from Disney funded Trump's campaign

>Family Guy was in a much worse place then where The Simpsons is at right now.
>This was the first piece of animation that Disney produced for The Simpsons.
>The Fox produced Trump clips were better then this.
All of this garbage is making Norm Ferguson turn in his grave.

Attached: fMKNEsVu_400x400.jpg (340x340, 15K)

The first season to be produced after the deal was not released yet dumbass, they have the delay of one year

If these new Looney Tunes cartoons do well enough it will force Disney to stop this trash and start being themselves again.

Bobby, It's Cold Outside was the first episode to be produced by Disney TV Animation, we still have a few Fox episodes left to go before the Disney episodes air.

Foc Animation still exists separately from Disney TVA
That's like claiming Cartoon Netoek Studios and Warner Bros Animation are the same thing

Fillipino studios > Korean studios
God could you imagine the ducktales reboot being animated at Rough Draft

You do know that Seth Macfarlane took over Craig Mccracken's unit at Disney TV Animation due to the Fox buy out right? Thats why Craig left DTA, he was laid off and was replaced with someone much more profitable then he was.

Japanese studios > Tawanese studios > Fillipino studios > Korean studios.
Remember that the original was animated in Japan and was light years better then what the reboot had animation wise.

I ain't denying that, I'm just saying that as the current system stands, it coulda been worse
Plus the show actually has bits done by American animators regularly (the average ep gives "additional animation" credit to ~3 American animators)

The fuck are you talking about, Craig McCracken leaving for Netflix predates the Fox buyout

True.

No Disney knew they were going to buying out Fox and starting to merge things far in advance, Craig was laid off, simple as that.

bump