Pick their lineup

Pick their lineup

Attached: MCU New Avengers.png (1920x1080, 899K)

Captain Marvel
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Ant-Man
Wasp
Kate Bishop
Thor (Jane)
Shang-Chi
Sersi

Avengers: Diversity Edition

>no wanda
yikes

Doctor Druid
U.S.Agent
Hammond Torch
Jocasta
Doorman
Spider-Woman
Mockingbird
Ironheart

Doctor Strange
Wanda
Ant-Man's daughter
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Black Panter's sister
Someone from the Eternals franchise

>Avengers 5
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
Wasp
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Falcon
Whor
Shang-chi

>Avengers 6
Ironheart (Morgan Stark)
Hawkeye (Lila Barton)
Whor
Shang-chi
Nova (Sam Alexander)
Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)
She-Hulk
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Fantastic Four

the ultimates up next not getting a avengers movie for a long ass time

Captain Falcon
War Machine
Professor Hulk
Hercules
Tigra
Wonder Man
Scarlet Witch

captain marvel
black panther
falcon
doctor strange
scarlet witch
ant-man
wasp
black knight
sersi
shang chi
war machine
jane foster
she-hulk
hawkeye
white wolf

young avengers
kate bishop
cassie lang aka stature
wiccan
speed
ms marvel
patriot
viv
kid loki
hulkling
iron lad

whew damn terrible

ant-man's daughter will be apart of the young avengers

>Ironheart (Morgan Stark)
They wouldn't dare to whitewash Riri. Maybe Morgan can go by other name, tho.

Attached: Team 2.png (1383x1097, 991K)

I think a pretty predictable line up will be something akin to

> Captain Marvel
> Doctor Strange
> Black Panther
> Ant-Man
> The Wasp
> The Scarlet Witch
> Black Knight
> Sersi

Falcon, War Machine and Professor Hulk in supporting roles

Àméricà Chàvéz
Blade
Ms. Marvel
Thor (Jane Foster)
Ironheart
Shang-Chi
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

Certainly not spider man : (

Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Kamala Kham
America Chavez
Miles Morales
Riri Williams
Valkyrie

Falcon Cap
Vision
Black Panther
Thor
Scarlet Witch
She Hulk
Doctor Strange
Shang Chi
Ms. Marvel

I still think Sony is just playing difficult to get. The deal with Disney was just too sweet for them to throw it down the shitter, thus, they certainly don't want to piss off the fans. I'm expecting an intervention by Sony's Japanese Overlord.

Captain Bucky
She-Hulk
Thor (Jane)
Hawkeye (Lila Barton)
Black Widow (Yelena Belova)
Doctor Strange

Punisher
Daredevil
Moon Knight
Deadpool
She-Hulk
Superior Spider-Man
Ms. Marvel

Remove Shang-Chi and put Wanda in there, what gives.
>Ironheart (Morgan Stark)
In your fucking dreams.
Also the F4 are NOT Avengers.

harley.

>Remove Shang-Chi
No. He's the asian minority. Also, Disney needs to appease the chinese market.

I hope the Yakuza give us Spiderman back

I guess I get why everyone is putting him on the lists but dang it's confusing to me. When was the last time he was at the Avengers?

Hickman's run I'm guessing.

All transgender males who let all the villains know about their sexual preference. They also must have safe spaces when they get triggered.

t. easily triggered neckbeard.

Sony Japan is swimming in Fate bux they don't give a shit as long as Nasu and pals make them money.

They’re too busy rigging the Olympics

That's a pretty interesting list in terms of character variety while also being asinine second bananas. Good fucking post.

Falcon
Winter Soldier
Carol
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Wanda
Ant-Man
Wasp
Vision
Quicksilver
Monica Rambeau
Valkyrie
Shang-Chi

>Vision
He's going to be on the TV show and nothing else. The entire point of that show is to make Wanda come to terms with his passing.

Wanda will then die or ascend to a higher level of existence or whatever in either Multiverse of Madness or A5.

>Jocasta
Based
She could be a transgender resurrected Ultron

>Remove Shang-Chi and put Wanda in there, what gives.
Wanda is gonna be a villain soon.

no spider man no watchey watchey

New Avengers
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Jane Foster Thor
Shang-Chi
She-Hulk
Black Knight
They handle all the big threats from space, Earth, other dimensions, alternate universes and even future timelines.

Guardians of the Galaxy
Rocket Raccoon
Nebula
Valkyrie
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Drax the Destroyer
some Eternal
Mantis
Nova
Adam Warlock
The Guardians are all about exploring and setting up the next phase/setting for the MCU so the next place for them to explore will be the furtherest reaches of space and the Mircoverse. They get split up with some being trapped in the Mircoverse (think Micronauts) while others are dealing with the Celestial Madonna.

Dark Avengers/Thunderbolt
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Falcon
Winter Solider
Blade
Moon Knight
Loki
These are what the Defenders should have been for Netflix. They are a collection of the tv streaming properties that deal with monsters, espionage, and any other of Loki's shenanigans.

Captain Marvel is her own thing popping up here and there with the New Avengers and Guardians while also dealing with the Kree and Skrulls. Can even inject the Badoons into the pantheon and promote more of the feminist agenda. Who knows maybe she finds the Shi'ar and Brood as well.

>Singling out Captain Marvel of all things
Man you have a huge chip in your shoulder, huh

The opposite is true. I just didn't see her to be the type to be sitting around with the other Avengers eating shawarma. I see her more as an ADHD always in the middle of an other adventure or being sent by the Avengers to explore. This way because she's so powerful, you keep her away from the main plot points until your deus ex machina moment as seen in Endgame.

>Strange
>BP
>Thor Corps
>Professor Hulk
>Wanda and Pietro
>Falcon Cap
>Bucky

>He's going to be on the TV show and nothing else. The entire point of that show is to make Wanda come to terms with his passing.
She had already done that in Endgame by the time of Iron Man's funeral. He's also the easiest dead character to bring back in the MCU.

>Wanda will then die or ascend to a higher level of existence or whatever in either Multiverse of Madness or A5.
They have a powerful heroine that audiences actually like and you think they're going to discard her like that? Or make her a villain like thinks?

Steed
Peel
Tara King
Gambit
Purdey

>They have a powerful heroine that audiences actually like and you think they're going to discard her like that?
Wokeness makes you do retarded things.
They want Carol and they want her to be unlikable and abrasive to non far leftist.

The same woke audience companies all want to appease would give them the most backlash if they kill another heroine, and even more if they make her crazy. They have to be aware of that.

>She had already done that in Endgame by the time of Iron Man's funeral
What do you think WandaVision is about if not Wanda fucking up with reality in order to resurrect Vision or try to fish a version of him out of some alternate reality/timeline/dimension?
She hasn't come to terms with his death yet, and that's the next part of her character arc, starting with the TV show and probably climaxing in Multiverse of Madness.

>He's also the easiest dead character to bring back in the MCU.
Bringing the "real" Vision requires reassembling the mind stone from its separate atoms floating around in Thanos' farm. Marvel is not going to do that after a 10 years long arc about nothing but the infinity stones.

>They have a powerful heroine that audiences actually like and you think they're going to discard her like that?
Elizabeth Olsen may want to move on and try some other roles, much like Chris Evans and RDJ. But i sure hope she sticks around at least until Phase 5.

My only complaint is that Wanda isn't likable. She's a cardboard cut out who was boring as fuck.

Mantis, Nebula, and Blackwidow are [or were] all likable and interesting, fun to watch. Even the Wakandan Amazon Brigade has some interesting bits. Wanda was always just fucking dull, and her and Vision were always a waste of screentime that came at the cost of far more interesting characters.

But you are correct they would fuck up regardless.

Goliath
Black Goliath
Warbird
Gambit
Machine Man
Giant Man
Golden Archer
Black Archer
Speed

>Ant-Man and the Wasp
>GoTG
That's a wild guess

>niggers actually putting Strange on the list
niggers what? Strange is 90% of the time off world doing shit like dealing with Gods and making deals with them so why would he bother joining them? besides Wanda is there, there's no point in putting 2 strong magic users in the same team.
Thor became a Guardian so Carol can replace him as the big hitter

Strange
Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Wanda
Falcon
Vision
Ant-Man
Since there is no doubt....Captain Marvel reluctantly since Marvel is pushing her

It happened in the comics.

MCU might finally actually be in trouble without Spider-Man. He was their obvious way forward. People don't dislike Captain Marvel but I definitely don't think people are in love with her the way they grew to love Cap and Iron Man.

No offense to Brie, but she didn't really have the charisma in CM or Endgame.

I feel like right now their best hope is to hit it out of the park with someone like Ms. Marvel.

Disney now owns the X-Men and the F4. Even if they don't get Spidey back they won't be in trouble anytime soon. What might happen is that the X-Men will grab the spotlight and the MCU will revolve more around them instead of the Avengers.

They had better fucking not. Vision did jack in the movies and deserves a chance to shine. Not be treated like Wanda's boytoy and an Infinity Stone container.

He never even got a decent fight scene.

You think Wasp and Antman would get along with the Master of Kung Fu?

Why not? Scott would probably geek out and Hope would want him to give her lessons, to which Scott would immediately object.

>My only complaint is that Wanda isn't likable. She's a cardboard cut out who was boring as fuck.
>being this wrong
>hating on Based Wanda
Carolfags are the worst

I think we all can agree that Strange is now the de facto leader and face of the avengers. Everyone saying Carol are wrong. You can maybe make the case for BP and Thor.

>this whole post
>being this wrong
>Thor became a Guardian so Carol can replace him as the big hitter
Carol isn’t as much as a hitter as Thor, they will always need Thor or BRB

I thought we were talking about Hank and Janet.

Both are retired in the MCU

America Chavez
Miss Marvel
Iron Patriot
She Hulk
Valkerie
Moondragon
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
A Recently Reformed Taskmaster who wants to make up for all things he done wrong in past.
Black Knight

Gwenpool
Ghost Rider
Nova
Dr. Strange
Hulk
Hercules
Black Panther

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Angel
Iceman

Yes. Its the X-Men. Fuck the Avengers.

I think Strange and Carol can share a Tony/Steve relationship.Altough, I feel like Carol is kind of a divisive character and I don't know if they're 100% sure of what to do with her.

Fuck off, muttie.

Which wasn’t a good decision.

no one wants to go back to the 90s where it was nothing but X-Men

nah I am done with MCU now. Glad Spidey was there and now to me its over. But I hope the people who stayed have a good time.

A lot of X-fags do, the entitlement is amazing, they want everything to be for them, and nothing for anyone else.

Hopefully more plot details leak soon, or fans of Wanda and Vision have 2 years to wait before knowing if he's going to be real and if Wanda's staying sane. Vision's name being in the title suggests them as co-stars of the show, if he wasn't real they could easily have just called it "Scarlet Witch".

so they’ll just take most of their members from the defenders then

>Disney now owns the X-Men and the F4. Even if they don't get Spidey back they won't be in trouble anytime soon. What might happen is that the X-Men will grab the spotlight and the MCU will revolve more around them instead of the Avengers.
The X-Men movies were never as successful or as popular with normies as the Avengers were. They aren't going to stop everything else and focus on X-Men. The three previous FF movies weren't that popular, there's no reason to believe Disney will "finally get it right" or normies and casuals will start to care. After the previous failures, there's sadly more potential in strip-mining the FF books for locations, concepts and villains for other movies.

Not even the best X-Men lineup

Attached: 70 X-Men.jpg (420x461, 85K)

>Banshee

Vision being imaginary would be bullshit, it would deny him agency in a story where the woman he loves is in peril, and it would imply Wanda's love for him was never real.

I think he might get a cool fight with Grim Reaper if the leaks are true.
Vision and GM fighting in a cinema where a Wonder Man film is playing would be a neat adaptation from King's Vision.

He gets rebuilt by Shuri but he is emotionless. He can remember having had emotions though. Existential hell.

I think the world Wanda creates enables him to feel emotions again, due to Vizh being bathed in Chaos Magic. She makes this world out of her happiest memories, but her only untainted happy memories are old TV shows she watched as a child. She creates the safest possible world.
I think this Vision will be more fully human.

Vision is emotionless in the "real" world, which is where the pair will encounter prejudice (this would be a great subversion), which causes Wanda's soul to darken, and her sitcom realm to become twisted by Chthon's influence. At the same time Wanda sinks deeper into her world.

Vision IMHO will have to persuade Wanda to destroy her world, knowing it will cost him his humanity.

At the end he will ask Shuri to shut him down as he does not want to live as an emotionless robot. He won't die.

I think Stephen and Wanda will be the Tony and Steve of Mystic Marvel.

Wanda touched the cradle in AoU and said "he's dreaming". Before Vision was even born.

Her Chaos Magic may have been what gave Vision life, by imbuing emotion into the previously cold mind stone, which then sustained it.

I would like to see the Young Avengers insted of a new Avengers team, but since this is not what the thread is about i'd go with:

BP
Dr. Strange
Ant-Man
Wasp
Shang-Chi
Captain Marvel
Ikaris

Ant-Man
Wasp
Wolverine
Shang-Chi
Captain Marvel
Spider-Man
Rocket Raccoon

This, would have included Spidey too if not for the noodle incident

No Black Widow either

Eh, by this point in the MCU it's meant to happen

Nobody thinks Yelena is replacing Natasha as the new Black Widow?

Attached: Yelena.png (250x334, 118K)

This is how the MCU started.

Why would you not think that

>He gets rebuilt by Shuri but he is emotionless. He can remember having had emotions though. Existential hell.
This was an actual character arc for him in the comics, adapting it would be the best way of adapting the white Vision story.

>At the end he will ask Shuri to shut him down as he does not want to live as an emotionless robot.
After everything they've been through, this series deserves to give them a happy ending. If the movies want to use Wanda but not Vision, just have him waiting at home for her, and the occasional cameo in his human form.

Unironically the best move for Janet and Hank was to have what happened in the movies. Best adaption of Hank and Janet. Also no SLAP. Also Hank isn’t a failure and a pussy cuck and Janet isn’t a whore.

It’s hard to match her up with anyone because she’s such a bitch. Which is funny because in the nucomics Captain Marvel and Rhodie are a couple, while in real life Cheadle hates Larson. UNHAND ME

Attached: 5FA8DB8C-E4D7-4460-8449-AD3B4413F62F.jpg (1359x1013, 316K)

It's so funny because all the other MCU actors who play a couple, or their characters are a couple in the comics, seem to be good friends IRL, and then there's these two.

>Morgan Stark as Ironheart
Nah, but maybe Rhodey will have a daughter and Morgan will be her Q/suit maker.

Brie is just awkward is all.

>Black Knight
>She-Hulk
>Captain Marvel
>Doctor Strange
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Captain America / Sam

It should be the kid from Iron Man 3 being the neo spiderkid/Stark protege. Imagine Pepper handing him a suit, it could revitalize iron man movies

>Captain Falcon
>War Machine
>Winter Soldier
>Ant-Man
>Captain Marvel
>Dr. Strange
>Black Panther
>She Hulk

Black Panther
Gamorra
Winter Soldier
Antman
A different Wasp..because what we got is boring beyond belief.
Blue Marvel
Ares
Wonderman
Namorita, as a spy.
Cosplaying Loki
ShangChi

Hel as the villaness who brings them together.

user, do you not realize that Spiderman swag sells more money then IM Cap and Thor and Hulk combined?
We're talking multiple billions here.
In my opinion, Sony is holding out for profit share on the swag and might give them full control over spiderman as long as they can keep control over the video games and get a percentage of the shwag

But to be honest, I don't really like Ironspider or his cast much. The bitchy tuff girl who's onbvious snatch hound playing MJ and that cavalcade of poor casting choices as a friendship circle isn't doing it any favors either.

Actually not a bad list at all, maybe at Hawkeye, but I’m pretty cool with it. Now is the perfect time to add a west coast avengers.

>while in real life Cheadle hates Larson. UNHAND ME
How many times do we have to repeat that it was a joke and he defended her after all the bullshit about the "body language" video? You guys are so fucking obsessed.

Brie, stop, please, it’s embarrassing.

I can see Scott getting along with almost everyone, he is goofy dude that gets the job done.

He definitely is an adult fanboy. The way he was just looking up to Thor while he was giving his drunken story was adorable.