I mean the DCEU might have the legitimate and credible professional acclaim but the MCU still has a lot going...

I mean the DCEU might have the legitimate and credible professional acclaim but the MCU still has a lot going for--ppppfffFFF HAHAHA IM SORRY HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: future.jpg (480x481, 63K)

>I mean the DCEU might have the legitimate and credible professional acclai--ppppfffFFF HAHAHA IM SORRY HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many years now have people been going "MCU WILL FAIL NOW I PROMISE"?

Attached: PabstBeagle.jpg (850x687, 113K)

About 11.
But going by OP it's definitely dying now because women are getting more prominent roles outside of love interest.
Which is bad for some reason.

Joker isn't part of the DCEU, which will never have any professional acclaim by the way.

Maybe if it gets 2 Oscars more.

Attached: ff.jpg (245x205, 10K)

>out of touch, elitist foreign festival awards 2 rapists and a shitty Scorsese ripoff
>DCucks think they made high art after YEARS of saying awards, box office, and reviews don't matter.
You retards will never stop being hilarious

Company war shit need to be a bannable offense

>Joker
>DCEU

I don't understand why DCfags insist on their rivalry against Marvelbros. I mean, it's over. Endgame is the biggest event of the decade and the highest grossing movie ever. Justice League was an absolute failure and you'll have to wait until at least 2030 to try again. Not to mention now the X-Men and the F4 are Disney property, which just renewed Marvel's creative forces for the decade to come. It's fucking over.

Attached: polite wojak.png (894x773, 48K)

>Another thread where OP spews bullshit to try and rile people up and likely never comes back to actually defend their claims.

Attached: DyYFBpXXQAAl6Pj.jpg (1022x582, 67K)

>DCEU might have the legitimate and credible professional acclaim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: EDuOsDhXsAEFd_o.jpg (452x680, 61K)

You know what, I like most MCU flicks, and I hope Joker does well and is a genuine good movie.

Attached: 99oz8p1n3b831.jpg (960x728, 65K)

Go woke go broke

Whor will be the death kneel to the MCU

Attached: ACCE0515-C3C0-40E4-BA56-3B177709A99B.jpg (600x330, 60K)

Silly marvelfags are seriously proud about a bunch of shitty popcorn flicks, that no one remembers a few weeks after release. Meanwhile, based DC is always going to remain a #1 superhero universe, with by far the most iconic superheroes, villains, stories etc.

I don't think they will adapt the comics fully, its gonna be a chimera like how Ragnarok was a mix of Planet Hulk/Ragnarok and other Thor storylines.
Also they have already confirmed that both Thor and Jane will be powered up, so the movie will not have the Unworthy Thor story since Endgame did a variant of that.

Yokel retard lmao

Dont buy that for a second, its going to be full on third wave feminist like the comics was while shitting on thor some more
Says the retard existed for emasculated thor giving away his name to his ex because “muh vagina”.

Attached: D755ABAC-F992-43E5-BD36-A387D3B989D4.png (612x380, 322K)

And your proof of this is?

I'm sorry JL sucked, but there's a better use of your time than this.
>Whor
So you're an immature faggot then.

Its obvious and inevitable considering the type of narrative both the comic and marvel continue to still want to push

Attached: 70E39F01-FB93-4010-BDB0-487E94D040A0.jpg (750x628, 490K)

DC is entering the golden age, while mcu is dying and fading into obscurity. In 10 years from now, no one will remember mcu.

Attached: 1567881361722.jpg (960x541, 75K)

So literally no proof besides
>agenda!

Funny, I could swear you Yea Forums retards were saying Captain Marvel would be the "death kneel" of the MCU just a few months ago right before it went and made over a billion

>while mcu is dying and fading into obscurity.
>Last 3 movies literally made more than a billion each
Yeah sure.

>OP is a falseflagging Yea Forums faggot who only comes to Yea Forums to company war shitpost

Attached: 1563327537431.gif (267x199, 1.96M)

Thats proof enough
>muh Yea Forums boogeyman
Yea Forums native reporting, stay mad. Also captain marvel relied only on disney money, it was a complete failure in reality.

>Also captain marvel relied only on disney money,
So yes you are a fucking retard.

Anyone notice how people trying to discredit the Jane Foster Thor only ever use the same two scenes.

And IIRC, [Unsolited Opionions on Israel] is from Angela, not Thor.

>So yes you are a fucking retard.
No, you have to be retarded to think it was anything but a failure when the signs for its failure are all over.

>Shazam flopped
>The Kitchen got absolutely destroyed to the point where the pulled it from theaters a week later
>Birds of Prey
and what a golden age it is

Attached: RIP DC.png (703x908, 533K)

marveltards believes companies don't inflate those numbers by buying tickets themselves

Okay, have this one too then

Attached: B8CDE378-6AF4-46F6-83B2-C1BE96A628AE.png (749x588, 848K)

Are you one of those fags that claimed Carol would save everyones ass in Endgame and in the end she was just getting jobbed and getting her shit kicked in? Oh and that Black Widow would save everyone in Age of Ultron, oh and that BP would be a KANGZ movie, despite the villain being the KANGZ archetype all way through, while promoting conservative immigration and aid policies?

Attached: 54277575_2377064432524055_371588908411254935_n.jpg (499x319, 38K)

I'm not him, but come on man. This is embarrassing. No one thought the movie was great, but a lot of people went to see it. Literally every normie in my circle saw it.

>Also captain marvel relied only on disney money, it was a complete failure in reality
yeah you're totally from Yea Forums and not some Yea Forums retard spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories

>Shazam flopped
No it didnt, but captain marvel did

moar

They don't actually read the comic user

they just take the pages that are posted on /pol/ and use that for their arguments. They did the same thing with that superman comic from a year or two ago

Why didn't they just do the same "magic" and have Solo and Dumbo not flop either?
Captain Marvel made money because it was attached to the most anticipated movie of the year. Have sex.

The empty theater seats beg to differ, captain dyke was a failure through and through.

What signs?
The retarded tin foil hat theories or the dipshits on YouTube who shit on Brie Larson and Captain Marvel because they can't make any real content?

They're both shit. God willing the comic book movie fad will die out over the next few years.

>Why didn't they just do the same "magic" and have Solo and Dumbo not flop either?
>Captain Marvel made money because it was attached to the most anticipated movie of the year.
Because it was pushing a feminist narrative that disney had an imperative to make look like it didnt fail when it did
>Have sex.
Dilate, feminist dyke

Shazam didn't flop but the third highest grossing film of the year did

Attached: 1400918517491.jpg (499x376, 29K)

Oh boy, it's another mousefag falseflag thread.

>The empty theater seats beg to differ
So the conspiracy theory with literally no proof.
Yes you are actually retarded.

>feminist narrative
What in the movie was feminist exactly? I'm genuinely curious.
>feminist dyke
You're talking to a 6ft 198 pounds man. I doubt you'd be as brave IRL.

Because it was inflated by disney money, not hard to understand retard
>its not proof because i disagree with it
Retarded
>You're talking to a 6ft 198 pounds man. I doubt you'd be as brave IRL.
Oh so youre a cuck then, even more pathetic you defend these man hating pigs as a gender traitor rat.

>Muh random tweets
Well guess you can't say Shazam didn't bomb then because there's a lot more "proof" for it than Captain Marvel

Attached: empty 1.png (569x682, 454K)

You have a mental disability

>It's proof because I say it is deepite having literally nothing to back it up

Before coming to Yea Forums I only thought people this retarded were fictional.

Nice edit chief, shazam was a success because it was a genuinely good movie unlike captain dyke

I don't even get that picture.

>you dont have anything to back it up because i said so
Shut the fuck up retard

Attached: 601B636B-E199-4D66-A7C4-79A3EECD791F.jpg (640x718, 37K)

It really speak to insecure you are that you need to keep saying dyke because the movie is about a woman.

MCU = plebian shit for NPCs
DCEU = kino for patricians

I still think they're fictional and just imagine someone's baiting.

It takes more than one movie thats not even out yet to redeem DC

>Joey Salads
Ok you're not even trying anymore.

Sure kid.
How's that Snyder cut doing?

Wow. One image, and from a person known to fake his content too. Just go outside and ask actual people if they've seen it.

Marvel fanboys are biggest cucks on the planet. And this thread is just another confirmation.

Attached: The typical mcu fan..png (434x524, 250K)

I'm not a Marvel fanboy. It's just common sense to point out people's stupidity.

No i keep saying dyke because its about a man hating lesbian shitbag
>ask for proof
>get proof
>h-hes faking
Shut the fuck up already

I have to imagine what's it's like to be a fan of a failing franchise.
Because going by DC fans it looks to be torture.

Attached: best kind.png (640x783, 442K)

>get proof
I didn't though.

Nice edit marlel cuck

Attached: 2FF05F8E-E3EC-448B-B443-B76AEE6B5C9D.png (1226x800, 661K)

>get proof
user, you know empty threatres aren’t proof no matter what movie it is. The faggot posting for Shazam is just as much of a tard as you are

>its not proof because it BTFOs my narrative
Eat shit

>it’s totally proof because it supports my narrative
Eat turds

Daily reminder that Aquaman made more money than any non-avengers mcu flick. And it's just 6th DCEU film.

Attached: 1546196508840.jpg (868x559, 110K)

>man hating lesbian shitbag
>Movie literally has the character allied and friends with multiple male characters
So yes you are retarded

And that's not proof.
You know how easy it is to go into a theater before the movie even starts seating?
Or going into a theater that's not even showing movie?

When did first Avengers come out? There were people claiming this would fail horribly.

My only narrative is that you're a liar.
Good. The Joker getting first place at Venice is already more achievement than anything the MCU could've done. But it isn't a made up fact.

It's said that you need to imagine DC movies succeeding hurt the MCU in some way.

>its not proof because i said it isnt
Suck a dick faggot
Oh whoopie de do shes friends with fury big deal, she still breaks a guys arm over talking to her and has clear misandrist feelings throughout the entire thing.

>it’s proof because I said it is
user did you take a simple statistics class before or have any bit of common sense? My country’s threatres could be entirely empty for the entire run and the movie would have still made a billion

Jesus fucking Christ you sound like a bitch. Do you actually feel threatened by the movie?

Poor DCucks having to qualify their success because they know they can't actually beat Based Marvel

>Disney bought tickets for Captain Marvel
This is the same level of retarded as people claiming Disney was forcing theaters to cancel showings for other movies and only show Captain Marvel.
Like how many times do you people need to be presented with facts and proof before you fuck off?

Anti-SJWtards are the exact same as SJWs. Easily triggered snowflakes that think the world is out to get them

You have a point too. The issue is the general population has fallen for the meme that they have to belong to either camp and defend it with tooth and nail.
I can guarantee you a generation that lived during WW2 would laugh at the current state of affairs.

>she still breaks a guys arm over talking to her
Literally only in a deleted scene not in the final cut of the film.
And do you know what misandry even is?

I hate the agenda its pushing, feminism is cultural cancer and has done as much damage to cinema as the spanish flu did to a post WWI america. Brie larson is a misandrist bitch trying to push more anti male propaganda through this movie, just like how kathleen kennedy turned star wars into a political engine.

Ok boomer

>Do you actually feel threatened by the movie?
It's a DC fan user

anything that ruins their delusion that it's still the late 90s/early 2000s when DC was the biggest thing in the world is insanely triggering

No becuase im not the one who wants everything safe and sterile because i scream at someone with prettier tits then mine on the big screen. SJWs love disney because all they make is bland sterilized material for little girls, which they want to forcibly turn the entirety of media into being like because violence, crude jokes, and sexuality are now crimes against nature to these easily offended soccer mom fucks.

This, I like Marvel comic books...I watch the movies which are mostly crap but still sit through because of stockholm syndrome.

The best heroes of Marvel Spiderman (handled like Tony's sidekick) Wolverine (dead, waiting to be rebooted) aren't even around.

No one in the Avengers universe has books as good as Bats or Supes nor is as iconic. Avengers are just those gaylords that show up in my Xbooks sometimes. It's funny how I see normies with black panther shirts. Dollar store Batman LOL

I agree that Marvel has fun popcorn flicks but to pretend they have any intelligence or gravitas is delusional unless you're a women or child then continue enjoying.

It's not pushing any agenda. It was a stale Phase 1 tier origin story + big bag fight at the end movie. Safe as fuck.
Even your one argument about the character being a misandrist cunt is incorrect.
We're talking about a brainwashed morally gray character that was pretty much programmed to be a soldier and nothing else. It isn't until much later that she gets her memories back.
>Brie larson is a misandrist bitch trying to push more anti male
Even that's false. She's advocated for male rights and dates white men since forever. You're fucking paranoid.

>Brie larson is a misandrist bitch trying to push more anti male propaganda through this movie
So yes you are actually retarded

>It's not pushing any agenda.
>”why do you think its called a cockpit”
Shut up
>genuinely trying to paint brie larson as someone who likes men
Absolutely insane.

I'm not a boomer but it's actually sad that you think you have to either be a alt-right or alt-left and you have no other options. The stupidity and naiveness of current society is through the roof. This is some George Orwell shiz.

>I agree that Marvel has fun popcorn flicks but to pretend they have any intelligence or gravitas is delusional unless you're a women or child then continue enjoying.
So you're saying women are unintelligent and comparable to children?
Yeah that's all I need to know about you.

>any non-avengers mcu flick.
Except Black Panther, Iron Man 3, and Captain America Civil War

No youre the retard for failing to see how this movie is anti male propaganda

Shazam was received well by fans and critics yet made no money. Captain Marvel has reviewed well by critics and meh by fans yet made a billion dollars.

Shazam didnt flop. It made just enough to justify a sequel and audiences liked it.

The kitchen wasn't marketed as about comics probably would have done better if it was.

Birds of Prey might be fucked but beating Marvel to the punch again with a female led team up movie which is kind of sad when Marvel is like 30 movies deep.

>>”why do you think its called a cockpit”
Jesus fucking Christ THAT's what you got out of the whole movie? You're braindead man. Get that shit fixed ASAP.
>>genuinely trying to paint brie larson as someone who likes men
No shit she likes men. Literally google brie larson bf or something.

>>”why do you think its called a cockpit”
Literally a thing that was said once.
Which would actually be realistic since women weren't allowed to fly at the time the movie took place.

this is true of the movies atleast. if you actually read comics you have likely transcended company war stuff unless autism

It's over for the mcu. Iron Man, Cap, Spider-Man etc. are gone. The only thing left is just a bunch of shitty z-list characters.

No, brie is a man hating feminist dyke, whatever good ally cuck she has on a leash isnt proof against this fact.
>defending that scene
Unironically shoot yourself

its like a bills patriots or mets yankees thing

its not that the poor team never did well or sucks completely at all its just suffering being a fan sometimes.

the popular one everyone likes is fine but for npcs or fairweather fans half the time

>still buttblasted over this award
Never change ladder

>Birds of Prey might be fucked but beating Marvel to the punch again with a female led team up movie which is kind of sad when Marvel is like 30 movies deep.
I'm failing to see how it's great they did it before Marvel.
People are expecting it to suck and no one's excited but the fact they did it first is supposed to be a point for them?

That's good. But you have to realize you don't need false information in order for the DCU to prevail, if that's the only thing you care about.
Instead of being happy that the Joker got a standing ovation at fucking Venice, you people make up lies to cope with something as trivial as box office.
>fact
You keep parroting this word and you haven't presented any facts in the thread whatsoever.

yeah people forget they are 6 movies in when marvel is like 23 movies in. like once dc is around 8, 9, 10 and people enjoy it (copying aquaman formula) then were good.

marvel has been doing this for awhile and unfortunately alot of normies think endgame was it. forcing people to get the disney app to do exposition shows on the side characters that got little screen time, wanda, falcon whatever could backfire might be a hit though well see.

>The only thing left is just a bunch of shitty z-list characters
I love how you people revise history and pretend Iron Man was household name A Lister before his movie.
Next people will be telling me everyone definitely knew who the GOTG were when they got their movie.

>Birds of Prey might be fucked but beating Marvel to the punch again with a female led team up movie which is kind of sad when Marvel is like 30 movies deep.
Remember when they beat Marvel to the punch with the first female superhero movie? Yeah neither does anyone else

>this is true of the movies atleast.
That's laughable and you know it.

A man hating feminist dyke would never, not in a million fucking years tweet out something like this.
In fact, this alone proves she's not a dyke since a lot of them genuinely hate men.

Attached: 1215236225.png (592x379, 38K)

its great for sjws bad for everyone else

>people forget they are 6 movies in
they''re seven movies in DCucks just don't like to mention it because Shazam bombed so hard

Theyre facts, its nit my fault you refuse to acknowledge them as such

Can you abandon political thought for a second and just enjoy/hate a movie for what it is? You brainless monkey.

Nope, shes still a man hating dyke with how she pushes her feminist shit and directly attacks men with it, go fuck yourself feminist enabling subhuman

liking safe comedy action movies with forgettable music, stories and fights but are popular and accepted by normies and critics

not liking what is not popular with normies and divisive with critics because its too dark or trying too hard to be different.

easy choice

>yeah people forget they are 6 movies in when marvel is like 23 movies in.
People also forget thanks to Marvel making superhero movies so popular something like Aquaman can make that much.

6, 7 whatever i don't have autism

idk how many marvel is at 23, 24

do you think i'll sit here and count instead of estimate?

you faggots are so fucked

How is she directly attacking men? You gotta be baiting at this point, in which case, here (You) go. This is some Hawkman/Dr.Doom level autism.

i can but hollywood doesn't

Just report the thread and hide it, people.

Endgame was the pinnacle its all downhill from here
Granted it may be a slow decline

Also Disney fakes numbers

So basically you're only reason for why DC movies are supposedly better is because you're a contrarian.

Ok retard.

Marvel had nothing to do with Aquaman making that much

Having literally nothing between it and Glass made it make that much. A fact DC fans will learn the hard way when none of their movies ever gets close to that number again

The sad part is he IS right about some DC movies being objectively superior. But he doesn't know why that is, because he's braindead.

That's how Yea Forums works. It's why so many terrible movies get called "kino"

>The sad part is he IS right about some DC movies being objectively superior
>BvS
>MoS
>SS
>JL
Yeah I'm not seeing it.

So you're telling me she's been a closeted dyke since the dawn of time because.. reasons.
I went through the trouble of digging up this picture that was taken almost 10 years ago. I bet it was all Disney's plan, right?

Attached: 12142532156.jpg (403x604, 30K)

MoS was better than a few Marvel movies. It's highly likely the Joker will be better than most as well. But that's not the point here. When you spread lies and propaganda you're making your argument seem even more retarded, and the brand you're "protecting" seem like shit.
Only the most retarded normies fall for bullshit that's being presented as fact ITT, like Disney buying tickets and such.

That's because you're too smart, ram your head against the wall a few times and then you'll start to see it.

>MoS was better than a few Marvel movies
Yeah like Howard the Duck maybe

Whatever. I don't wanna fall into retarded company wars. But spreading disinformation on this level is fucking pathetic. Just face reality for what it is.
At least you don't make shit up.