Facts

Facts

Attached: IMG_8437.png (2388x1024, 202K)

Original Teen titans is the definition of insisting upon itself. TTG is based.

neck yourself

>classic TT is virgin

Correct

>TTGo is based
Isn't that cute?

But its wrong.

TTGo is zoomer as hell my man, the show isnt absolute horse-shit ill give you that, but to claim its anything better than mediocre exposes your infantile disposition.

Playing name-the-reference with the TTG movie was surprisingly fun

I don't even like the original TT, but anyone who thinks that TTG is "good" should get better taste.

Missed opportunity to make an ACTUAL virgin/chad chart as originally intended (relatable vs outrageous) which would fit better.
Still entirely, 100% right. Haters stay mad

Xd

>*out chads both*
Heh nothing personel kids

Attached: Titans-6x1-2.jpg (750x450, 53K)

This franchise produces nothing but shit

Donna is 10/10 in Titans.

Agree

The constant need to shittalk the original TT cartoon just screams insecurity. Granted, it's all done by CN interns, but still.

Aaron Horvath, Michael Jelenic you guys really need to stop posting here, No one cares for TTG

Still better than the original but that ain't much

Forgot to add that we see Raven’s feet in TTG

Usually I’m joking when I tell people to kill themselves.
But you need to actually kill yourself

I never really got into TT or TTG, but I gotta say TTG To The Movies was much more entertaining than Trouble In Tokyo.

Attached: 281363525-4.jpg (1280x693, 89K)

>Michael Jordan
Kek

>cool original characters
>like Lady Legasus
OP is a foot fetishist

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (640x360, 40K)

>ywn smell these feet
Why even live

Attached: IMG_8322.png (2668x2500, 1.31M)

You will live better if you don't

Batman the Brave and the Bold trumps both shows.

honestly there was never anything wrong with GO, aside from the horrible block programming that meant 40% of the channels runtime was GO reruns

>Reddit and the meme

Am I the only person who found silly episodes like Mad Mod and Control Freak more enjoyable? Not to say that OG TT fails at being serious, there are times where it did that well, but I found the sillier characters more striking and natural to the superhero genre.

so am i not allowed to like the original teen titans

Attached: 1563575268759.jpg (320x320, 29K)

yes.

Duh
Only normalfag like the OG TT

remember in virgin/chad comics you're supposed to be the virgin

Nope, TT had better comedy and JLU had better drama. The serious episodes of TT are sleep-inducingly boring.

Virgin / Chad meme has been totally ruined by idiots who decided it was GOOD THING / BAD THING and don't understand what was actually funny about the original.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Truth

Virgin alert

What's funny is the main reason TTG is a success is because the way the ratings system is so fucked it's not even funny. There's a byzantine mess going on where certain timeslots are known to get better ratings but a show's ratings are also some kind of aggregate fuckery.

So TTG being on all the time like it was/is meant that not only was it hogging up all the non-death slots, but its ratings climbed through the roof because it turns out if it's on for several hours straight then it gets all those tasty views regardless of actual quality.

Combine that with the infamous disconnect between the people incharge of dictating what goes on when and the people who actually have a grasp on reality below them and the like and it's not surprising literal vomit like TTG became what it did. It's not even actually popular and never was, it was just cheap so it got extra slots which boosted ratings which got it approved for more slots which..

So on and so forth.

>armors

I keep saying this as well but no one actually seems to care besides you and me.

Series is a lot better than the movie.