Pick one, the other two never existed

Pick one, the other two never existed.

Attached: D68C5B23-A50F-48EA-86E3-796182F62E97.png (480x360, 16K)

CN. Never understood those folks who said Nick had better cartoons.

Cartoon Network seems like the safest choice since trying to copy the others is what resulted in the worst programming choices for it.

Die sthis include the live action shows or just cartoons?

Sorry Nick, Disney can burn in hell though.

Just cartoons.

Disney. Then I pitch them all the shows from the other channels.

Cartoon Network just for the sheer quantity of shows. I'll miss Avatar, Spongebob and Ren & Stimpy but that's okay.

Nick alone has Spongebob. Nothing on CN compares to those legendary first 3 seasons, with maybe the exception of EEnE. That’s on top of shit like Avatar.

Cartoon Network, love Drake and Josh.

Even though I have fond memories of Nick and CN, I gotta go with Disney, since they’re the only ones with good shows TODAY

Gotta go with CN. Most of the shows I liked on Disney were reruns of ABC shows from the 90s that I might have found later in life anyway, although I will miss Famous Jett Jackson and Even Stevens. Couldn't give a shit about anything on Nickelodeon, but I guess losing Spongebob will put a big dent in Yea Forums's meme material.

Attached: 90487598.jpg (2400x1600, 353K)

CN. I do so with a heavy heart.

Most of Disney's classic shows were made for syndication on network television, so they're safe in this experiment.

Aside from Avatar, Spongebob, and Invader Zim, what else did Nick have? Can you seriously say that the combined forces of Samurai Jack, Ben 10, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, and Kids Next Door wouldn't BTFO of almost everything that Nick had?

This is without even bringing up Toonami and how it introduced a fuck ton of solid anime.

Nothing touches Cartoon Network at its absolute peak.

Nick still holds a special place in my heart as a distant 2nd, but Disney can get completely and absolutely fucked for all I care.

I dont wanna, all 3 have their pros.

I'd hate to see all of the CN shows go, but afraid I'll always pick Nick
even though I'd hate to see all the 00s cartoons and the good disney ones go, I'd never miss the disappearance of Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, OK KO, or Rick & Morty
hell, maybe Disney would just keep putting their good cartoons on ABC. that could be cool

forgot to post, but I think 10's disney & CN cartoons are the cancer that still infests Yea Forums

CN, just so that it can be a safe haven for the Japanese, no Americans on sight other then old Theatrical Shorts made between 1930-1969 and classic pre-Scooby-Doo Hanna Barbera.
>Aside from Avatar, Spongebob, and Invader Zim, what else did Nick have?
Ren & Stimpy.

SJ and KND are the only decent shows you listed. I’ll give you Toonami.
And to be fair, Nick had Danny Phantom, MLAATR, Jimmy Neutron, FOP, etc.