Thoughts on Rebecca Sugar?

Attached: Rebeccasugar_2015.jpg (960x960, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowimatsu.tumblr.com/post/172466373122/new-gem-series-featuring-garnet-osomatsu-iolite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's done more damage to the art of animation than Hitler did to the Jewish people

She’s alright.

How so?

disgusting

Attached: 1480373223523.png (350x499, 223K)

So she's done nothing wrong?

I'd let her fuck my husband.

t. daron nefcy

She's fine sometimes, depends on the angle and lighting and such and so.

Attached: rebeccasugar-photo-480x326.jpg (480x326, 23K)

she looks like a fking jew

kek

>Real name Rebekkah Sugarberg
gee what drove you to that conclusin

kek

good at singing, but her show, that one show is just garbage and completely sidelines how you must do bad things sometimes.

Lucky. Very lucky, but took the chances she was given and made a name for herself. I may dislike her show, her music, and her work in general, but I can respect the hustle. She kept at it, and good for her.

is her last name really Sugar, or is it a Gregory "DeMayo" to Greg "Universe" situation

Attached: The_Question_(14).png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Her brother is named Steven Sugar so probably not

She's taking male hormones on her road to transitioning.

Attached: sdcc 2019 panel.jpg (631x565, 174K)

I don't know about you guys but I think she's fine.

Attached: Sugar.png (925x949, 384K)

>transitioning
Into what?

She lived the dream

Attached: RebeccasMovie.png (520x748, 260K)

A guy.

Can she twerk?

Attached: sugar jew.jpg (705x846, 63K)

uh oh...

Attached: STEFAN NAZIVERSE.png (576x466, 164K)

She's basically one of us even after becoming a success and I think that's swell.

oy vey!

Attached: stevejew.jpg (827x481, 44K)

Should’ve stayed indie. Her old stuff was pleasantly dark, and you can just tell CN is telling her to tone it down and look happy about it.

She seems pretty passionate about SU

That’s one way for a washed up brony animator to get attention.

Who the hell is Dike Josh?

Oh no...

>that man face and chin

No...please no...

she needs to grow her hair again

Attached: Rebecca-Sugar.jpg (1176x1764, 850K)

>five o' clock shadow

it's happening.

She better quick

Wait, what? Last time I checked her twitter says she goes by "she" or "they," where did this come from?

If she were ftm then people can't call Steven Universe the first Cartoon Network show with a sole woman creator, that's for sure.

Respect

It’s a troll post you idiot.

>I think she's fine
She used to be,now she looks weird

Photo is real.

There's something about her that makes me want to wife her despite not hitting any of my marks for what I want in a girl. Why is that?

>ive made two bad little movies and someday ill make a really good one
Everytime

Attached: 1545884926153.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Sugar is an actual Jewish surname, it comes from Zucker (the German word for it)

Okay, I am an idiot. I fell for it.

I feel the exact same way, fuck knows what it is all I know is that I'd be all in her.

looks like jj abrams in drag

>Okay, I am an idiot. I fell for it.
It's the lighting, makes her look like she has a beard in the making. I fell for it too.

she looks like that highschool friend you had that wouldn't stop talking about mpreg

Yeah, I see it now. I feel like I fall for anything these days, there's so much on the internet.

Oh hey Todomatsu, have some OC

Attached: 57034867_p0.png (432x924, 102K)

Nice user.
Still cant belive there ares some matsu bros srill around.

Hideous goblin. I hope she doesn't reproduce.

On Yea Forums or in general? Because I never stopped drawing Karamatsu at all. Three years strong, baby.

Probably explains why the movie has a gigachad fusion.

>oh thank god it isn't true
>crisis averted!
Look at the rest of her. It took her a long time to come out as non-binary female whatever that really means. It's only a matter of time before "she" takes the next step.

Attached: tumblr_p5b2hedQCl1wa500do1_1280.jpg (940x990, 133K)

In general i guess its been quiet in the us sides since the movie doesnt have any subs yet
>spoiler
A fellow man of taste i see.

I'm actually surprised I haven't drawn more crossovers than that. I never stopped being into SU either, I love both. Just never had any ideas, I guess.

Also yes, he stole my heart first and never let go.

Success is sexy.
Also she has that super kind and sincere vibe going on that makes her appear extremely strong and caring. Like nothing could ever hurt her.

Yeah there isnt alot of crossovers involving them in general unless you count the official stuff, which sucks they are actually pretty versatile when it comes to crossover shit.
The most people can come up with is a gem au.
Itd be funny if the brothers were the vilians steven couldnt redeem.

I want to enslave her the way she imagined Zim enslaving her teenage-self.

Attached: F9AB5254-4FA4-4AA4-84A9-8C3DFCA71381.png (369x345, 119K)

Excellent idea, she'd love it to.

>"According to Sugar's father Rob, Rebecca Sugar and her younger brother Steven were raised with what he called "Jewish sensibilities". "

isn't non-binary female like jumbo shrimp?

I think hotdiggitydemon is doing just fine.
Much better than egoraptor

la wea fea conchetumare

Almost as guilty of crimes against humanity at this point as ol' Genndy himself.

There's this cute fanart from tumblr (I keep the filenames the same if they're from tumblr in my matsu folder so I can keep them separate from the rest of the fanart) that's pretty much all I wanted to see.

I did draw a mashup of Osomatsu-san and Undertale when I shifted interests from the latter to the former, but it's stayed that way so I have no plans (heh) to do that again.

Tabimatsu actually came up with gemstones for the boys, and some of the choices surprised me. For instance, Oso is Garnet and not Ruby. I wonder how that would look ...

Attached: tumblr_o1sudadjhq1uvief8o1_1280.jpg (1280x1404, 298K)

Pretty weird looking dude if you ask me.
Why's he called Rebecca?

living the dream and its based for that

Nice.
Im sure i mightve seen it.
I didnt see the tabimatsu set though.

Not really, but at least he's honest to himself.
I guess...

I wanna know who started writing for her since the finale, because since then the show has had a great increase in quality.

It's cute, I don't get the fandom's insistence that Kara is a buff bimbo though.

Oh, here's a link. snowimatsu.tumblr.com/post/172466373122/new-gem-series-featuring-garnet-osomatsu-iolite

They're Garnet, Iolite, Emerald, Amethyst, Citrine, and Tourmaline.

I'm getting really off-topic here so I should stop

Hotdiggitydemon doesn't have the best reputation (though he's admitted to being "edgy"), but at least he's not a sellout. Otherwise he's just okay though, I don't love his stuff or anything. I really liked his Sonic movie animation, that's about it.

he euthanized his healthy cats and moved back in with his parents. He has a roof over his head, which I guess counts as "fine" in many parts of the world, yes.

She did, you can see her in the pre-movie intro

user pls

Attached: 1529722173271.png (629x451, 58K)

More responsible than putting them in a shelter

I really loved her work on Adventure Time. Steven Universe was cool for a while but I dropped off like 2 years ago, though I will probably check out the movie since everyone's jizzing over it.
Seems like a nice person trying to preach positive messages in her work.

Ummm

I found out way too late that she's the one who sings the credits theme. She has a really nice singing voice, though you'd never guess just by hearing her talk

Steven universe is indeed cancer, it used to be alright tho.

Attached: Faggie dude from steven universe.png (492x490, 208K)

Her final form.

Peaked with Jailbreak, which was mainly standout because of how garbage it had been to that point to the point that Jailbreak's "Slightly above average" blew fucking minds. After that, it's all down hill.

The mistake was the hiatuses and calling everything a "Steven Bomb." Just getting new episodes at all was called a Steven Bomb, that just isn't right.

RIP ian

She looks like a really ugly boy.

Mirror Gem was good too. In fact I think that was the last time I was excited for Steven Universe.

How is he doing better than Egoraptor? I mean he’s a dunce but the guys got his own successful business and he’s in two successful bands.

Guys I'm an indie animator.
How do I avoid failure and get to be a bigger success than that diggety guy? Aside from not being an edgelord.

Makes pretty decent music for SU. She had at least some part in pic related existing so that's cool.

Attached: steg-fusion-greg-steven-1-630x300.png (630x300, 115K)

Sell out

>If she were ftm then people can't call Steven Universe the first Cartoon Network show with a sole woman creator

Good, Julia Pott deserves that title.

Attached: 1533781246063.jpg (640x640, 125K)

She literally represents the reason why I stopped even caring about animation. And it ain't even because of her show. It's the quirky form of indie based animation that slowly makes it look more pretentious and overly concerned about politics.

She seems like she has good intentions, but that's what they pave roads with.

Attached: 1533544982643.png (800x662, 207K)

I think it's hilarious that people blame her for Cal Arts style when she went to the School of Visual Arts in NY, which is the same place that Dilly went
Also, I am 99% sure that she has PCOS, so I feel bad that she will probably never have children
I honestly hate SU but I cannot fucking stand the endless threads on Yea Forums just bitching about this person, since it proves that this board actually loves her
How many threads do we have to shit on Michael Train? Keith Alcorn? Steve Oedekerk? Hell, even hacks like Joel Andryc and Phil Harnage?
None. Because they all suck and are not worth remembering. But Yea Forums will bitch about Sugar enough that she will get a career just based on Internet hate and social media trolling alone.

>Steve Oedekerk sucks
For all the weird shit he made, he also made Kung Pow, and that was glorious.

So this is the power of Khazar genes...

El Goblino

She worked hard and got her dream job at making animations.

ooo what im gonna do to he... do i need to say more? needless of any consequence of the world it may leave to me? wait

all things considered, she's unironically based.
her pre-SU stuff was great, especially pug davis. wish she'd make an animated series of it for netflix or adult swim or something.

Attached: 1567485384256.jpg (613x640, 86K)

>he wasn't excited when they got Greg out of the zoo
>he wasn't excited when Steven went to homeworld

It was cool from s1 to s3, it went downhill since then.

Attached: DhT8SQQUwAAtzdn.jpg (900x1200, 127K)

Everything leading up to those moments were underwhelming. There was no reason to believe they would be thrilling, and they weren't

Why are Jews hellbent on corrupting children?

Her work on SU was only half-shit, but she should be shot for what she's done to Adventure Time.

I find her to be a really inspiring person. Myself, I really love her work, genuinely, with all my heart. It's not perfect, but nothing is, and it's definitely the best the currently popular "cutesy children's shows with deep dark lore" has produced.
I adore her music, it really gives me the feels.
Also her voice is pretty and she looks cute.

she's kinda hot

She looks like Trevor from trailer par boys

Who is this young boy? are the famous somehow for something?

really based honestly, she has achieved a ton of shit in her life

She should move on to a new cartoon show. You can't make Steven Universe Forever, Rebecca. You can't stay on one show again and again and again.

Or else Steven Universe will end up like Teen Titans GO and Spongebob. Being on the air for too long with cause the show to decline

i respect her commitment to wacky original shit even if i don't like it

Friendly reminder that she flicks the bean to Dib.

Attached: dib.jpg (530x600, 81K)

the fact that this is somewhat true is unsetteling