What's the interest with Raven?

What's the interest with Raven?

I don't get it

Attached: Raven.png (660x607, 351K)

Because goth girls are rare...

It's simple: she's hot.

my pants tighten and a euphoric response to stroking my nethers

she's like the hamburger of waifus/gothfus
well known and standard but often just used as a starter point, kinda bland, not amazing but still kinda fine to consume once in a while. Not much to the looks either but easily recognizable. Just meh and most people have tasted it

Attached: shadman.gif (280x182, 1.36M)

why goths tho?

I have always wanted to fuck one...that's why!

why?

>intriguing
>pronounced eyeshades and so much make up that you don't see the horrible human flaws
>kinky fashion style
>chill
I think thats it.

Domination fetish?

Big huge boobs.

Attached: 1565072816657.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

Attached: tt2 those tits.jpg (1614x905, 438K)

Raven's not goth you mong

The reason why everyone likes her is because she wore a leotard in the 2003 show and was mysterious enough to pique everyone interest. It seems, though, it was mostly the leotard.

It's almost unfortunate because the 2003 show has doomed whatever character development she might have recieved and relegated her to the same stories. She's an interesting character who deserves better desu

Because most of us here are the result of 00s culture

Attached: 1389762180119.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

probably because shes a very masculine woman in the sense that shes dry and doesnt tolerate stupidity, not overly emotional.
Basically every man is gay in the sense they would fuck their best friend if they had a pair of tits and a pussy so naturally they think a hot woman who has respectable male qualities while not being an entitled bitch is hot.

i get the first 3, but chill? most goths i knew were teenage bitches

>Basically every man is gay in the sense they would fuck their best friend if they had a pair of tits and a pussy
I never understood this meme, I couldn't fuck any of my male or female friends regardless of genitalia

As I saw it they were the type of person who just seemed low energy most of the time despite being somewhat aggressive.
in my experience the worst they can do is being sarcastic. like they are pissy all the time but in a passive , chill way.

Wanting a woman that is down to earth is gay?

Would she have dark grey nipples, or pink nipples?

Attached: e1c88ad9bed9dc3b32ed0c2f0d32a2c6c3000c0a.png (800x857, 234K)

Ghost nipples

Big Gothy Tit Girl, what's to get

Dark grey although I've seen some give her purple nipples which surprisingly also works.

Goths are typically weird borderline autistic loners who stay indoors all day, hence why lonely men on the internet feel like they could relate to them.

All goth girls I know are super sociable turbo sluts, I'm talking about dozens of girls here

I never got it either. I like the somber/alt girl style, but Raven always seemed kind of try-hard and out of place in I guess.

>Shadman

Attached: con una verga.jpg (318x339, 13K)

>Pubescent Yea Forums-user is growing up.
>Reserved, a bit shy, introverted, confused, and has a somewhat bleak outlook on the world.
>Comes across Raven.
>Subconsciously, Yea Forums-user understands her constant need to keep her volatile emotion-based powers in check is a metaphor for the volatile hormonal imbalances a teenager goes through: both struggle to find a place to fit in this potentially-bleak world.
>Develops a somewhat unhealthy interest in her because in a way she's sorta like him at that time.
>Yea Forums-user is an adult now and has a nostalgic-like attraction/appreciation of the character for being something Yea Forums-user can have a kindred attachment to during a confusing time in everyday life.

That's my hypothesis.

Attached: Raven Confident Dress for Date.jpg (1200x1697, 250K)

Leotard

The same reason people like Gwen.

Magic powers?

Attached: 7th-Heaven-520876-Ravens_Summer.jpg (1104x1250, 518K)

You know, Freud, sometimes the simplest answer suffices. Have you considered that she is liked so much by the masses because she was wearing revealing clothing during the puberty of most of these lads?

Nah, there were other characters that were more lewd without any attention (by comparison to Raven) and characters that weren't lewd that got a lot of attention (e.g. Frankie from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends).

Has to be something more than just wank-material, but it helps.

>raven
>goth

Attached: ECyBnnJU0AA_XGt.jpg (549x680, 110K)

Gray thighs

>Someone bitter af who doesn't get the attention they need made this.

Why of course...

Attached: 123465756765.jpg (500x324, 37K)

She hoards a bunch of creepy demonic stuff in her room so close enough

Attached: 1562634209.mr-samson_reading.png (1090x973, 657K)

>Goths are typically weird borderline autistic loners
Goths are just off-kilter people posing at being lonely autist. They're quite active amongst themselves. Actual lonely autist girls are either ugly or literally unnaproachably mentally ill.

nice dress, also why is she upset?

goth is a very feminine way of expressing repressed sadness, so goth girls appeal to loser men who want a hot sad girl to cheer up with their cringy humor and thus make her want sex

Background of the piece is that her date is late or never showed up.

cringe

Attached: 1537841937580.jpg (705x440, 150K)

imagine being this mad over some pixels lmao

you guys are sure mad
can't face the truth?

Back to twitter sweetie

She saw Ramona Flowers
And felt so empowered
By a movie made
In Hollywood

>n-n-no u

Attached: 1264623074345.jpg (244x219, 18K)

God I wish that was me

Attached: Raven.png (2316x1400, 801K)

I love Raven.

Attached: flash_717270_largest_crop.png (460x295, 106K)

At least shad doesn't draw this shit.

>Hey, I don't like you being attracted to certain physical aspects/qualities of an individual that get your initial attention to pursue a more realistic romantic relationship with a stranger - just like anybody else.

>Be like my impossible idealistic imagination of myself and be attracted to only the "personality" aspects of a stranger right from the get-go or only be attracted to things that I feel are positive physical qualities seen in myself.

>I don't see the massive hypocritical irony in myself (from lack of self-awareness) of assuming I'm only always attracted to people's personality qualities and never any physical qualities, which is highly unlikely and practically impossible. This is a coping mechanism I have of my flaws that I can work on, but have an easier time covering them with this mental compensation.

You're annoying not because you're "right", you're annoying because you're delusional in your smugness and implication you're differently above people.

dilate

what an asshole

>user: hey can you draw her having sex?
>rrr: no
>user: nudes?
>rrr: kind of?
>user: ummm
>rrr: how about some giantess and feet?
>user: sure

People want to put their penis into her vagina

I'm more of an anal guy myself.

Can we have a OC goth thread again

They match her eyes.

Ohhhhhhh... so that's why.

Attached: Starfire-starfire-11169953-480-358.jpg (480x358, 28K)

>Why is a waifu a waifu?

As a cartoon character, she benefits from a sort of inverse uncanny valley effect where your brain fills in all the details from a few simple lines, so inside people's fantasies she's automatically very attractive physically.

And as a fictional character, she pretty much benefits from the same thing for personality - all she has to do is show SOME personality traits you like, and none you particularly dislike, for her to be best girl.

>she's like the hamburger of waifus
Got it you're a faggot.

Attached: 52909479_p0.jpg (1102x1400, 1.11M)

nipples generally are the same color as their lips.

Attached: 55db9a3a36075183985e027a6457e7ed6b68cdb6.png (566x666, 112K)

What I like about these screencaps is that They show how the show was animated and rendered in a high-definition 16:9 aspect ratio, but the actual action was limited to a 4:3 aspect ratio to ensure that standard-definition viewers would be able to see everything without letterboxing the image.

>pale skin
>fat ass
>big tits
>dismissive attitude
>outfit

people with poo in the loo fetish

Reminder, Raven has to get completely naked just so she can go to the bathroom.

Attached: sample_33e715f0c68a4ee55c7eca4a42e60b5f.jpg (850x560, 113K)

She even has to take off her shoes?

Attached: raven_of_azarath_by_chill8ter-d6cxei3.jpg (1693x957, 124K)

If JK Rowling has taught us anything it's that magic users can just magic away their piss and crap.

Skin so pale it makes my dick rock hard.

>listening to JK Rowling at all

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6o8e9xev01spemfa_540.jpg (525x516, 26K)

I hate to say this but it would make sense for Raven given her costume. That or the bottom of her leotard can open up.

there are reasons

Attached: 1565061266331.jpg (850x1327, 158K)

I just have the headcanon that there's a zipper on the back of the leotard that you never see, or she just phases out of her clothes.

Attached: 71225298_p1.jpg (2400x3200, 1.85M)

Post the futa version

You're fooling yourself if you think she doesn't leave the cape on.

I wish I lived in a world with these magical form fitting clothes and attractive women to wear them.

Try the beach

he has a thing for cheese cake /eechi fan service but he dosent like to draw explicit nudity

goth girl
big bobs
legs/feet