How realistic are the European Defense Initiative Braddock Exo-suits from the Ultimate marvel universe (the ones that...

How realistic are the European Defense Initiative Braddock Exo-suits from the Ultimate marvel universe (the ones that Captain Britain wear)? Would it be possible to make them fly at supersonic speed and gave to the user super strenght as in the comic? They don't have rockets inside, so how could they fly? Anti-Gravity? Electromagnetism?

Attached: 1610capts.jpg (1036x682, 326K)

Less realistic than Iron Man's Armors.

>European Defense Initiative
wait what, my country has his own Cap?
Captain Italy?
mamma mia

Attached: 52a9562afc604de2117dc143b21e4e98.jpg (493x445, 67K)

>They don't have rockets inside, so how could they fly? Anti-Gravity? Electromagnetism?

I think part of what Braddock achieved was caused by Loki rewriting reality to make it plausible for Thor's powers to come from a leather vest and fake hammer.

I think they're an advanced tech version of whatever tech/magic combo made Thor fly in the UU, it sort of tied into Hickman's Ultimate Thor

>Less realistic than Iron Man's Armors.
That doesn't answer the question

Si chiama Umberto Landi. Non è niente di che

Attached: RCO016_1464769900.jpg (1024x1565, 412K)

How would you make it work without this magic bullshit?

>moody Italian friend
>looks like an emo zingaro

Capitan Italia confermato per essere un fagotto

E non è neanche Capitan Schettino

Not realistic at all and how are you even asking this.

Attached: All-New X-Men 016-014.jpg (901x385, 124K)

How do you make it realistic?

OP are you retarded?

You don't.
If you can't invoke magic, you have to live with the physics of the real universe.
For starters, anti-gravity would kill General Relativity. Equivalence principle.

Then make you something realistic enough to be believable

There is no realistic way to make a skintight bodysuit grant flight or any superhuman capabilities to a person. You can't do it with our technology and if you start to imagine tech, like revolutionary power sources or materials that disrupt our current understanding of physics, it stops being realistic.
It is impossible.

Attached: chewie flip table.jpg (850x768, 185K)

What a boring mind.
Saying electromagnetism is better

What an uncreative pleb

try at least

>Wove an electromagnet big enough to lift a person into a skintight suit even if it could be built
This is a great idea. I'm sure nothing harmful can happen to a human while exposed to that.

>This is a great idea. I'm sure nothing harmful can happen to a human while exposed to that.
What you mean?

Loki putting the power proFile into his fake laboratories.

sauce?

From

issue?