Before the movie: steven had better nut up and kill this villain or SU is a baby show for babies

>before the movie: steven had better nut up and kill this villain or SU is a baby show for babies
>after the movie: steven should have hugged the villain, what the fuck steven

never stop complaining Yea Forums

Attached: 1567748770905.jpg (299x391, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xH9jvHsmxN
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3277935#search=spinel
drive.google.com/file/d/1moQeOutUCIED4dIyDHJJZbO9iYsu9HnE/view
youtu.be/5ZtclwrcdOY?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=JyEfKb27nYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea Forums is tsundere that way. Personally I felt Steven was just tired not to mention Spinel is different from the other ones.

We didn't expect the villain to be so based

Attached: 1567789802561.png (1042x952, 467K)

People's experience with SU villains before the movie:
>Space nazis who want to destroy the earth and routinely kill millions of lifeforms, including their own get redeemed
>A giant eldricht monstrosity created specifically to be a weapon of mass destruction gets redeemed
Villain encountered in the movie:
>emotionally vulnerable child, abandoned and neglected for thousands of years, taking out her frustration on Steven and clearly just wanting to be loved again

Cause she was the ONLY villain you actually want to see redeemed

She took out her frustration on someone she knew was innocent, not to mention wanting to kill his world.

Uh, ackhtually.
They bemoaned another villain redemption, they never asked for a death.

>before the movie: Calarts is a plague on Western animation!
>after the movie: Daww...look at her cute noodle arms, bean head, and caterpillar mouth!

Attached: Spinel Arts.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Oh cool
ANOTHER shitty jewniverse thread

and you bumped it

Perform fusion

Everytime, and i mean EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. i come to Yea Forums to chill and see what's going on i see atleast 7 fucking Steven Universe threads

What is it that a single cartoon attracts so many autistic manchildren? What does that cartoon have that makes it stand out?

>MUH CARTOONY CHARACTERS FIGHTING
>MUH ANIME LOVE LETTER
>MUH WAIFUs
>MUH HORNY REBECCA SUGAR
>MUH PERIDOT

NO!

It's just a stupid cartoon made for little kids who don't know shit about what makes a cartoon good, and for retarded pedophile trannies who won't stop gobbling on cartoon networks corporate cock.

>"L-LOL YOU'RE A INCEL"
>"SEETHING"

Seriously, you fucking tranny SU-fags make me sick. You will never be loved and/or needed by anyone in your entire NEET life. You're all human waste.

Please do us all a favor and do the following:
1.- Go to your nearest grocery store
2.- Buy a deodorant
3.- Apply it on your diabetic, greasy-ass stinky armpits
4.- After that, take both joycons and shove them up your fat ass as deep as you can while screaming "WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!"
5.- Finally, grab a rope, make a hangman's knot and neck yourself so that you stop stealing my precious oxygen

you just KNOW sugar has seen the Yea Forums catalog and is in absolute glee over how much the board is gushing over her cartoon

based

Charismatic or sympathetic villains pretty much usurp everything.

I hope so. Rebecca Sugar is a very talented creator and she deserves to know how much joy her work is bringing people. I wish her only the best.

are you one of those paid shitposters? how do I get a job like this?

honestly steven should have let spinel kill him.

We weren't expecting the villain to be basically be a walking Yea Forums mascot

I'd let Spinel kill me.

Attached: 1567790242106.png (686x740, 338K)

>"They appealed to the fans dicks and the fans don't hate it."
Wow, it's almost as though Sucrose realizes that half of her fanbase are horny basement dwelling neckbeards with a love of waifu's and crippling rejection issues, so she made a waifu who is evil due to her rejection issues.

no one knew spinel back then
its a cartoon so obviously there's going to be things taken to the extreme, but yeah, when people are hurt sometimes they take it out on other people, its not okay, but its a thing that happens.

I would certainly let her impale me

Attached: 1567630962975.png (2033x1287, 1.48M)

>one of the best lewd spinel pics so far
>has a peener
Very disappointing
and she's not even doing anything hot with it

He’s gonna be pissed. She’s not like his other villains. She understood he wasn’t Rose and attacked him anyway. Even White didn’t know.

>after the movie: steven should have hugged the villain, what the fuck steven

Literally who is saying this other than retard SU drones?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1xH9jvHsmxN

Attached: 1567854068906.png (877x877, 474K)

BASED and SPINELLED

Attached: file.png (1023x678, 521K)

more.

>implying Steven Nutted up and killed SPinel

>CalArts

Are you literally retarded?

Nah I just love how salty the op of that post was

reminder that the animation was directed by a studio trigger animator, with him exclusively doing the big fight scenes

sauce on that pic plox

her va did more than just broadway

>Calarts
Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: Nikki bite.png (637x765, 342K)

I love that face.

>109859807
>CalArts

Attached: 1567873753945.png (412x632, 191K)

Could you imagine if the people who said the latter weren't the same people saying the former?

>ywn see Spinel using her elastic dick to strangle your neck while putting her elastic fist up to your prostate and making 2 of her elastic finger come out of your ears while sucking your dick.

Attached: 1567467530773.png (249x227, 95K)

go crack yourself

I've been here long enough to know they are.

Attached: 1567875732878.png (464x853, 437K)

this. chinkmoot needs to make a board to contain these spergs

steven deserved this punch and he should have gotten more

Attached: mamasaidknockyouout.png (438x497, 171K)

You, too, deserve love mister copypaster. I hope you find it someday.

And RED-PILLED

Can confirm
I've been here for long enough to empirically prove that there are only two people on this entire board, me - a rational human being - and some samefagging retard who does everything in his power to annoy me.

They sure know how to make these face shots as ugly as possible, I'll give them that. I would have abandoned her too,
Maybe even have the poor thing put down

Attached: 1566870952733.jpg (251x251, 6K)

>implying there are even 2 people
I'm you you crazy samefag.

OP is a faggot.
Spinel thread!

Attached: Your new best friend.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

We all know we’re just minor personalities of some crazy lady

Literally the only reason the animation was decent in a few parts. The shity
cal-arts style still holds the overarching aesthetic back

Yes, I indeed want art of Punished Spinel wearing various cute clothing like dresses, casual clothes etc.

Attached: 1562107696738.jpg (258x585, 43K)

>before the movie: space nazis creating gem and probably other life form genocide for thousands of years being talk fu'd into redemption
>after the movie: stretch XJ9 being tossed like an old toy by a selfish brat and kept her lonely for thousands of years is the only villain that deserved redemption

Never change, OP.

Attached: 1554699742334.png (349x427, 251K)

>steven should have hugged the villain, what the fuck steven
This does annoy me, Steven was an asshole in the movie. Found makes him sound like he wants her to find someone else to follow and love and leave him alone, while she's clearly singing about him during it. Then the whole fumbling about only wanting her to turn off her injector, puberty turned him into an jerk teenager.

Do you not get Spinel’s problem at all?

>Found makes him sound like he wants her to find someone else to follow and love and leave him alone, while she's clearly singing about him during it.
Fuck, why does this shit make me so sad?

>puberty turned him into an jerk
>an jerk

at least steven can use proper english

probably full of SU staff.

>jerk teenager
I wish he was, but the kid was in an urgency all the time because of the injector and the fact that he was dying without the gem, plus the movie was only 80 minutes and some things here and there had to be rushed.
If puberty would actually change him a bit, maybe he won't be a pussy whipped by Connie and realize how shit she is, grow some balls and tell her to fuck off. Then spend some time with Spinel and know how much better she is.
>qt gem that lives for as long as he doe and stays qt forever
>can be innocent and loving
>can be hot femdom
>can be obedient sub
>loyal forever
>actually strong

Attached: don't let go.webm (1440x810, 2.17M)

Reminder that when Steven sacrificed himself, she showed more concern over her feelings than than his martyrdom and disregard for his own life.

Attached: E851DC2A-23C9-404A-A646-9CBE9E354CD5.jpg (750x529, 486K)

Yeah, I expected a filler villain that would exist solely to give the heroes someone to beat up. Not one of the most sympathetic characters in the whole dame show.

Attached: 1567485411620.png (2560x1440, 2.69M)

Nobody expected like spinel

Yeah, promos made me think it'll just be "generic edgy crazy villain" and instead we got "awesome character that I genuinely feel sorry for"

Attached: 1567887890384.jpg (1178x830, 79K)

Connie isn’t going anywhere so suck a dick.

Don’t project yourself to cartoon characters.

Attached: 1541556912616.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

>>Putting her down
Based user

Why are you so heartless?

I think she's probably giddy with how much shitposting her show has caused.
Hello, Ian. How do you do after your show's end?

Attached: 1567840080653.png (1320x1816, 3.24M)

drew this for y’all

Attached: 000BBFF3-FEFF-4E25-9737-03667F34A616.jpg (1630x2048, 524K)

Blessed

have another

Attached: 72FA9BC8-7228-43FC-B7E9-2FED8E002613.jpg (1715x2048, 563K)

Attached: 1567818842912.png (703x592, 49K)

You're ugly

Attached: 1567485199455.png (1280x720, 387K)

very quality

That's the stuff
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3277935#search=spinel

Attached: 1567860163759.png (1731x1382, 2.79M)

Attached: 1567589925264.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

just go to the /aco/ thread

Attached: 1409863942567.jpg (214x214, 18K)

Attached: nah.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

i bet you quote rick and morty

>to quote rick and morty

Attached: 52A08321-6069-4EE0-BF16-AF80CE004AFA.jpg (1867x2048, 520K)

Attached: 1567859958969.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Attached: cc9166ab-4e30-40fa-bb47-26f06887f48e.gif (656x368, 1.44M)

qt

Attached: 1567590656491.png (797x940, 408K)

Attached: c55c65a0-f22e-4290-9fd9-458cf9ce3b02.jpg (639x380, 57K)

how dense do you have to be to not realize the villain would have some sort of sob story, I knew it was going to be another Pink problem just looking at her design

Attached: 1567591229992.png (1280x720, 439K)

Attached: 1567592620576.jpg.jpg (680x383, 25K)

Attached: 1567616872054.png (754x767, 280K)

drive.google.com/file/d/1moQeOutUCIED4dIyDHJJZbO9iYsu9HnE/view

Attached: 1325.webm (1920x1080, 363K)

I didn't examine the promos very closely, I wasn't as into the show as I used to be.

What about Peridot and Jasper?

It's always a treat watching Yea Forums's endless need to bitch.

Attached: clap.gif (960x540, 388K)

SPINEL IS NOT FOR SEXUAL until she turns crazy, then she knows she is for sexual

Is it wrong to watch the SU movie only for Spinel and still not give 2 flying fucks about Steven Universe?

Attached: SpinelALMOSTdaypalette.png (2781x3100, 97K)

She was teasing that 16 year old and she loved it

Attached: 1567639398797.webm (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Who knew Steven liked bimbos?

It's as wrong as it is to draw fictional underaged characters being lewd: not at all but fags will cry about it if you do

>Personally I felt Steven was just tired

>"There's no such thing as happily ever after. I'll always have more work to do".
>The single tear on "Happily Ever After never ends"

Stephen's character arc in this movie was literally realizing that he can never be truly happy because his life is endless suffering.

I kind of tuned out of later episodes of SU, but when he was fighting Spinel and used his Gem to empower his punches....was that the first time Stephen ever really tried to hurt another person? To just straight-up punch a motherfucker out?

Attached: Stephen Punch.png (1319x753, 786K)

He never tries to punch her. He is only blocking her hits.

Nah, the entire time he was always focused on blocking and singing to get through to her.

Post more pictures of Spinel

>someone stole my post from a couple days ago

kek, you put it to good use

Attached: 1548801391217.png (1058x1074, 447K)

Spinel's VA delivering this set of lines was fucking incredible. That and the "You gonna leave me alone!?" bit were truly 10/10 stellar delivery.

>teenage male hormone steven with ludicrous gem power accidentally just shattering the bitch in the final act
would have been a better ending, just like almost anything else

Or to be better than the main characters

Attached: protect that toon.jpg (720x404, 62K)

I didn't expect a recolor to be better than the best villain.

Attached: Protect Green Smile.png (1000x2000, 995K)

Him showing off his anger would work, but accidentally shattering her wouldn’t fit the overall story.

i don't think she got a single one wrong. spinel is like one of the few times paying for the big budget celeb instead of the veteran voice actor worked out really worth it.

spinel's arc is fresh in our minds, all the other characters were hype as fuck when they came out

He takes a swing, and she blocks it

Attached: Punch2.png (1305x857, 1.21M)

Haven't watched in awhile, was Steven actually dying? I thought he was just super exhausted because of Steg-ing without his powers. I didn't interpret as actual dying.

I didn't really interpret this part as sexual until I rewatched it and noticed the wording. The fact that she describes it as "twisted" really makes me think she was talking about fucking.

>Accidentally shatter the gem who was specifically made as a plaything for a mad spoilt giantess
spinel is probably indestructable unless you put her in the microwave.

Exhausted, not dying. His Gem powers had been reset and he’d been pushing his human body to the limit.

>was that the first time Stephen ever really tried to hurt another person?
there's this

Attached: ow-peridot.gif (798x448, 2.32M)

And most were a bit disappointed in them.

The difference with Spinel is that people are now disappointed she wasn't redeemed hard enough lmao.
He throws that punch to block her own. He is completely defensive in that battle.

its more like white diamond's words in s5.
about how pink preferred her friends to be garbage so she looked better by comparison. she's accusing him of being the same brat diamond pink was, who uses people. it's not sexual.

Will you love again, Yea Forums?

Attached: happy_spinel.png (350x278, 83K)

people were thrilled with peridot until the barnening.

Pink was kind of a hoe, so yeah it was sexual

Honestly I didn't expect them to make PD even more unlikable. It's starting to seriously damage my opinion on Rose as well which is not great.

No because that's what I did and I'm not wrong on anything

Attached: 1567635905730.png (543x650, 206K)

Spinel was attack first though. Steven was just fending off her attacks.

I just don't know.

Were we supposed to ship them?

Attached: 20170C0E-426F-4790-AF23-FEE9F53BB8D7.jpg (1113x626, 113K)

I swear to god this was so fucking maddening. They did nothing with this at all.

Perhaps it's a set up for future episode plotlines?

I haven't found anyone...

If Spinel had stayed on Earth she would've been ruined, there's nothing for her to actually do there, as a character. Better to let her ride off into the sunset.

I never even loved for the first time. I wish Spinel the best though.

she didn't fuck spinel though, so doesnt apply.

legit i can't brainstorm a single reason not to dump connie for her other than it being socially awkward around home and having to ask for his moms sword back

thank you

i don't understand all the people who want her to stay on earth and work at mr smiley's shop or whatever. there's nothing to distinguish her from any other second tier cg then.

>spoiler
God I fucking wish but it's a never-ever. They're not gonna have him dump Connie... though are they even dating? I don't think they even technically are yet.

he likes connie? he's known her years? they shared a dick that one time? his tastes aren't the same as your own?

She doesn't have Pink's sword anymore

You can make a change

Attached: I say what now.webm (1920x1080, 750K)

RIght? Halfway through I was thinking whether Sugar would really do it. Subvert expectations again.

she is perfect for the trollface twirly arms keyboard typing

As it turns out, naturally being super strong and floaty-weightless and suddenly getting gimped to human-mode is pretty taxing on a sixteen year old who has been pushing himself past his human limits for the last few years.

Attached: you want me to climb it or something.webm (962x542, 211K)

Him being able to climb that flat vertical surface with 2% gem battery life was fucking impressive.

i watched the movie without shipping goggles and i just saw friends.

Him being able to budge that drill at all was impressive

not to rehash the "connie is a terrible gf" debate but with their personalities I can't see them not growing apart eventually, nobody really stays with their 8th grade GF for life. as is, how did they even get together again? Connie wanted amazing magical adventures with alien friends and swords and fencing lession to live her YA novel fantasies, Steven just wanted a human his age to be friends with that wasn't onion

This scene was honestly really adorable.
They captured a child like wonder with her for kids to just wanna climb stuff

Edit the frames so Steven eyes stay fixed on her or fixed on the injector.
He was all the muscle and chad swagger in Steg Multiverse

>Dumping Connie, the QT brown waifu who learned to fight with your mother's sword because of how much she cares about you, who you play duets with, nerd out over dogcopter over, and have literally shared a body with
>For a rubbery girl indoctrinated to being a loyal plaything by nature
Yeah man, I don't really get the Connie haters--maybe it's because they feel she's too much a counterpart to Steven and shouldn't be riding lion/using the sword/in so much of a position of power despite just being a human girl?

Why is this cuphead character in steven universe
what kind of gem is a spinel

>never stop complaining Yea Forums
She is too cute for me to complain

yeah basically. they think because they don't like her, steven wouldn't.

jester girl

People are still soured over the Dewey Wins arc.

>shouldn't be riding lion/using the sword/in so much of a position of power despite just being a human girl?
desu this does get me a little, she and ronaldo are the same but one gets a brown girl pass to be "kickass" and let in the special club while the downsie gets told to fuck off

When White pulled it off he instantly started to weaken and looked like complete shit, much worse than someone exhausted would. Really the way he acts about it in both Change Your Mind and the movie makes it vague and it's actually pretty weird how they don't adress it or question it.
I'm kinda leaning on the idea that the crew didn't really know which way to go with it so they intentionally made it vague.

I don't even hate Connie, but she's so much of a female Steven that she feels kind of boring. She's such a vanilla love interest.

Especially since there's the example of Lapis and Peridot, who are so superfluous that they literally live in a barn separate from everyone else so they don't have to show up that much because they're done with their character arcs and have nothing to do so they get less interesting with each appearance.

SU has long had an issue with keeping characters around past their sell-by date, Spinel getting a happy ending offscreen was a way better fate than getting barned.

>Steven breaks the Rejuvenator, allowing Spinel to see that Steven really doesn't want to hurt her
>now Spinel and Steven get an opportunity to talk a bit and hopefully reveal some deeper issues and feelings and fill some holes in the story
>NOPE GARNET COMES BACK HAHA GET FUCKED
>Spinel finally relents and comes to terms with her rage, and Steven lowers his shield to show Spinel he trusts her
>now Spinel and Steven get an opportunity to talk a bit more and hopefully reveal some deeper issues and feelings and fill some holes in the story
>NOPE HAHA THE DRILL ASSPLODES
>Spinel realises Steven saved her life
>now Spinel and Steven get an opportunity to talk a bit more and hopefully reveal some deeper issues and feelings and fill some holes in the story
>NOPE HAHA CONNIE ARRIVES LOOKING FOR STEVEN
JUST FUCKING LET THEM HAVE A PROPER CONVERSATION FOR FUCK'S SAKE EVERYTHING FELT SO RUSHED

i think it basically gave him radiation poisoning. half his body immediately removed itself.

He still had his Gem, just running at less than max efficiency, pretty obvious he can’t live without his Gem half though.

It’s the sacrifice thing

Need a tiny Steven version of this.

i still wish lapis had just left. she obviously didn't want to stay. maybe she could have come back at the very end when it was clear she'd be safe and all the enemies were gone.

peridot could have gone back to homeworld and gone to live with the off colours or something. she was basically ian's baby anyway and then zuke stole her which did no one any favours

if they can't be bothered to write these characters they shouldn't try

White straight up tore it out of him

Spinel just fucked it up but it was still there giving him some power and only when he does heavy shit like fusion does he look like absolute shit. After he went to the garden and came back he didn't look nearly as bad.

Then he was exhausted again when he climbed the machine because both his gem was weakening again and he had to climb a huge ass drill machine while it was happening

>Everytime, and i mean EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. i come to Yea Forums to chill.
Give me a break faggot

Attached: 1553932356538.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

Attached: climb it2.webm (962x542, 209K)

So can Steven heal himself now? I figured it was a Crazy Diamond thing but then he turned his blood to sparkles.

Nice desu ne

anyone thought it was dumb that he could just will his powers back suddenly because he remembered "the power of change"

Attached: Screenshot (527).png (1366x768, 550K)

>They did nothing with this at all.

Huh? Yes they did, Spinel was starting to imprint on (fall in love with?) Stephen, so she turned the injector off. Stephen was so focused on getting his "happily ever after" back that he moved on immediately to fixing Garnet. This made Spinel realize that Stephen didn't love her back, so she flipped the fuck out and turned the injector back on.

Spinel fell in love with Stephen so that her feeling betrayed by him would make sense.

God I love Spinel soooo muuuuuch!! I need a freaking plush of her or something. Literally just to hug it

That too
>spinel's arc is fresh in our minds, all the other characters were hype as fuck when they came out
At least for me, they were never THIS hype

not really. steven threw her the first kind words she heard in thousands of years, of course she wanted to be his friend. then when he immediately walked off to fix his other friend after he got what he wanted from her, she thought he was just using her like pink did, which brought back her insecurities.

It was how the memory restoration was explained to work, but also it tied into Stephen's character arc where he started off wanting to keep his Happily Ever After and then realized he never could, and that all happiness was temporary.

the others were just individual episodes you watch days or weeks apart, which dilutes their power. we never had a character in a big budget movie before.

The Connie one especially

The climax needed to be longer, that whole scene of Steven hanging was atrocious.

Yes but I couldn't care less since I completely expected it to not be interesting.

>detectiveman.jpg
Rose fucked everything. She fucked Lions, for fucks sake.

He had to remember who he was after letting his guard down and thinking he could move on from that life. Everything he is came from all the threats he faced and he needed to fight back with change, his integral part.

Do you support gem/human relationships?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-07-18h27m28s633.png (1280x720, 561K)

when she was rose sure. when she was pink she didn't fuck

Duh

I noticed a possible gaping plothole with this scene and the Rejuvenator. The Rejuvenator retroactively creates this plot hole, imo.

When Steven brings back the CGs from their reset versions, they flash through their various transformations to settle to their current version, the one that Steven knows. Theur "true self" if you will.

Now we come to the crux of the plot hole: When WD pulls the pink diamond gem from Steven, we see the same flashing silhuettes: PD, then Rose Quartz, and finally Pink Steven who then fully manifests. This mimics what the reset gems experience when they are brought back by Steven's "pieces". It almost seems suggestive that Pink Steven is actually a new transformation of PD's.

So, if the above is true, why did the rejuvenator not reset PD's gem to bring back Pink Diamond? Surely if Steven's diamond was only his when she changed to Pink Steven, why was he still able to use his powers even though his gem was reset?

I wish Sucrose would try to talk about that and make up some excuses so that it makes me want to punch her even more

Attached: 1553835591669.png (656x893, 717K)

because she's gone

because she's gooooone

and steven's factory reset, would be being a baby.

>it's like cuphead because it has old animation haha

No. He was focussing on the negative parts of his life as if they defined him. His final epiphany was that it was always his response to negative situations that defined him. It's what differentiates him from Spinel.

Attached: we don't have to fight.jpg (769x768, 78K)

Because only removing the Gem can do that, Steven’s Gem was basically just set back to how he was began with it. He knew what to feel to do his powers, he just couldn’t use them to the best ability. His human side protected him from a Gem device as usual.

No because his human body exists outside of his gem, but his body is almost unable to survive without his gem. His gem was factory reset, which is why Spinel would be able to kill him with the Injector.

Because PD's base code has been completely overwritten, dumby. PD is dead forever.

because if steven got pink's powers there'd be a whole wave of 'shes not really dead' stupidity when her actually being dead is the intended message

I don't usually buy toys but SPINEL ACTION FIGURE WHEN

Attached: swing.gif (545x532, 1.46M)

Has CN ever made a deal with a good figure company and made merch that's not crap?

Yes...>trying not to cry like a faggot

Spinel sounds like she's from New Jersey

Her VA is a Broadway actress

reminder that steven never hugged spinel

Attached: 1567631188367.png (1920x2157, 1.67M)

Spinel should have raped him for dominance in fromt of the whole town.

Kids play with ipads, not action figures.

>copypasta

Humans = animals

reminder that steven should have plucked the gem from her chest like an apple and crushed it the second she started acting back up

Attached: MadBewitchedBarasinga-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 825K)

For the record, I've always been on the "hug everyone" train.

Nah, he’d rather bubble her forever like Rose did with Bismuth until he realizes he needs her to stop the drill.

based

Even me user?

Based and Blue Diamond pilled.

Reminder Steven should have gotten with Blue.

Someone link me the mega to this movie pls

Attached: 4d8193a2-3fc6-446f-a36a-5a5eebe15865.jpg (940x520, 56K)

Based

Attached: 79E7AF7A-A4D3-4835-B8BF-43475E1CC255.jpg (498x818, 216K)

Dude, i'm so glad they redeemed Spinnel. She was a great example of character development and since Rose fucked up again, it wasn't her fault and she didn't deserved to be killed off.

Thanks user

>perfection literally punches him in the face
>perfect couple together
>he'd rather be with a literal muppet
Eternally shit taste, crewniverse. All of you

Attached: 1544086528934.png (624x406, 389K)

Attached: 1567532763498.png (937x711, 555K)

Yeah, let him hug the unstable bitch who tried to murder him just a few minutes ago, I'm sure that'll end well

Worked with every other character he redeemed

Attached: 1567478993247.png (577x323, 207K)

Attached: 4705229c-7344-471f-a9d7-8ee48e8d2ed3.png (300x300, 103K)

Attached: c303b973-a04b-49d0-ada0-d8810d3e4249.png (469x453, 173K)

I think it’s more you have to be careful, she fully understood Pink was gone and wanted to kill him anyway, a wrong move, anything she could misinterpret could set her off.

So I just saw the beginning and the Diamonds really want to jump on Steven's dick.

What a Chad.

Finally a gem wiaf that can take my horscock oc to the base and be okay with it.

Attached: BCB38825-7248-4213-A8F6-6CE7F5B1CF31.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

All gems can widen their pussies.

desu none of them have organs or anything, you can deep penetrate any of these btiches, something my triple horsedicked herm sharktaur has taken advantage of many times

Attached: 1566175021776.png (540x611, 334K)

spinel cartoony rubber hoseness make a snugger fit.

Most of the time I make pearl hot the mid ring, or post coitus kissing.

This. Never seen an episode of Steven universe but god damn do I love Spinel

Sugar said on twitter or some blog that their relationship isn't official but they do both like eachother and they know how the other feels.

Why is she avoiding questions about their future then, like marriage and crap?

>that high quality
I've been living under a rock for the past week, is there a mega anywhere to download the movie?

Not necessarily love, but a best friend. She was programmed to have a (singular) friend and put them on a pedestal. Notice how she interacts with other gems like amethyst and garnet. She played around with reboot garnet a lot but still clung to steven because that was her prerogative, to be his best friend.
That, and also trust issues because of pink so she could only trust steven who she was imprinted on after reforming. Anyone else wasn't an option for her until she realized she was unreasonable.

Do you think Dib would be into hugging a gem ayy lmao?

Attached: 002.png (1549x1109, 1.48M)

I think people will definitely make plushes, matter of time. I'm waiting patiently.

Plus he did, indeed, end up climbing it.

Attached: climb it.png (996x1372, 628K)

The way she does this part makes my penis really fucking hard
>The way she teased him about liking her when she was innocent

GOD MY DICK WHY

Attached: ED35kdnX4AIr1wu.png (587x390, 205K)

Read the thread, user, just some posts above. It's a drive not a mega

Weird amount of sexual tension. Not sure if it’s increased in my eyes because Steven actually looks his age now though. Story took place in May and his birthday’s in August, so almost 17.

Because she's canon and it's kind of annoying how she's written as too good at some things (smart, good with a sword, too devoted to steven, ect...). Pairing him with a sentient rock to parallel what his mom did (shag an alien) is funny.

>SU is a baby show for babies
Are you implying its not? The main threat of the movie is resolved by Steven giving the world kisses. This is seriously the ending, he kisses the world to fix it. You're going to look yourself in your stained monitor and say out loud 'This show that resolved a death-spooge with a fat kid giving loving kisses is not for babies!' Sounds like the first guys just went 'yep, baby show for babies' and the movie proved them right.

Thanks, I kept searching for megas didn't even think about drive

Attached: 34567876543.gif (500x384, 494K)

Spinel has extreme trust issues. I would say break the thing and get bismuth and peridot talking to her because they came pretty close to killing steven as well, specifically bismuth who was taking out her anger at pink/rose on him. Also if not for the extra time, we wouldn't have this sweet scene.

Attached: catch these hands you filthy casual.webm (720x404, 706K)

I'm actually pretty interested about how we were supposed to feel watching that scene.

Everyone I've seen talking about it has gotten the same impression of some kind of sexual tension or something similar, but I just don't see how this would actually be the case in a show like SU.

The ending was so on the nose I'm surprised it actually came off as chidlish to you

im not sure why but steven actually getting decked by another gem was extremely satisfying

>why did the rejuvenator not reset PD's gem to bring back Pink Diamond?
It was still inside of him and reset. Actually you pointed out a reason that's not a plothole with your reply, and you didn't even realize it. The gem had to remember and refresh just like the CG's did. That thing that made the gem "Remember"?

>I can change.

Now, who was it who talked about that an awful lot...

So yeah new plothole White Diamond should have just cut him with the scythe when he turned into pink Steven. He can scream as autistically as he likes, but in the end, that first form is still there and the first thing it tried to be.

She's not gone.

Honestly his and garnet's process to get their memories/powers back was terribly cheap. Garnet's was just written to be a song, but steven's was worse, it was just gay as shit.

Plus her VA is really good and doesn't pull any punches compared to the rest, and she's used to talking lewd and doing lewd sounds since she doesn't just do kids shows on Broadway.
Regardless of what the writers wanted she made that Spinel pretty kinky in that scene.

She literally did nothing wrong.

Context helps. He said the hero, she’s the villain. She thought he could be the one she could love, save her. She’s betrayed because she thinks he doesn’t want her as she is, damaged.

The real plothole is why WD couldnt mind control him.

Greg did.

I think it was also because how much the movie emphasised how big a theme both devoting yourself to someone forever and mutual vs unrequited love was to so many characters.
the whole thing had strong undertones of a jilted ex being torn between getting obsessed with being with whoever can remind you of your ex the most and lashing out at them because they remind you of your ex and it almost feels like closure

It would just reset to pink Steven.

>No don't you get it? We meant to have the most baby-show-ending ever!

Wow! It sure did prove its a baby show for babies "Ironically". Just accept this is for literal, actual babies? Its a movie that ends with a fat kid in a pink shirt kissing to fix the world. You can claim its ironic or meant to be parody or what the fuck ever, but its about as ironic as Ride To Hell.

Attached: steven universe movie 1.21.09 hugs bismuth.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

Who can be instapoofed by YD?

Nope, it would reset to the first form like the Crystal Gems did, and the first form it showed was Pink Diamond's original form. It even showed Rose, so it remembers her too. If it reset, Pink Steven wouldn't even be on the table, it would just stop at Pink.

>Will outlive every human in that town

She's probably building up suspense. She said nothing of when the next season starts, nothing about jasper, nothing about pink pearl, nothing about all the rose quartz soldiers that were bubbled as retaliation for pink faking her death, ect... and she's been kind of cryptic about how important the changes in latest season and the movie will affect the next season.

Jasper is no longer important.

why do they have such a fetish for thick butthole lips on this show?

He's always happy and chipper. Someone needed to clock the brat to make him realize a song can't fix everything. Until it does...
Plus he was being a little shit at times in the movie so it just felt right.

Attached: spinel boots.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Is it being on the nose supposed to be less childish? That's pretty much Paw Patrol's MO.

3 - 6 months from now you're gonna feel like a fool

Oh shit I never noticed the off colors were there too

It usually is when the hero gets slammed. Shows they’re not invincible.

Attached: inspector de patas.jpg (524x600, 60K)

>the gem behind vidalia
Is it suppose to be a fusion? Also the color choices for the background gems are fucking atrocious.

>Her voice actor is use to doing lewd talk on Broadway
So you gonna post some sauce my nigga, cause I'm not gonna lie, I am willing to nut to this ladies voice.

Attached: 1567881592016.jpg (200x202, 6K)

I got a half chub during that scene too. I didn't even register Spinel as a woman until that moment. Her voice actor piledrived it home.

Attached: 1559560601620.gif (326x254, 2.18M)

Wait.... Onion hasn't aged at all?

Attached: Steven.Universe.The.Movie.2019.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-RCVR.mkv_snapshot_00.12.45_[2019.09.08 (1920x1080, 2.14M)

>Spinels are often mistaken for rubies...
>Padparadscha could be mistaken for a Samphire...

Spinel and Padparadscha could be an interesting fusion. Paddy's clairvoyant presence sense could calm Spiny's feelings of abandonment, and Spiny normal functionality would help Paddy to not miss appointments.

She played Kate Monster in Avenue Q I think. It’s supposed to be raunchy Muppets.

She was the only villain who literally did nothing wrong. I'm bitching because I wanted her to win by either beating him or by shattering herself.

You stay away fuck away from her.
One of the de-mutated corrupted gems, I think. The ones with horns are similar to jasper after she was fixed from her corruption so that bigger one was probably the same.
Garnet but with noodle powers? I'm hoping she befriends pink pearl on homeworld tho, same history of being pink's former items and now that they have freedom, they could probably hit it off.

Attached: spinel will fuck up some rocks i guess.png (655x720, 268K)

Even she didn’t want to win.

>supposed to be raunchy muppets
If by that you mean kino, then you'd be right. I didn't pick her as Kate monster. I'm annoyed with myself.

>implying
She had the wind taken out of her sails eventually after being reset. It's a bit of a literal mind fuck.

If opposites make the most powerful fusions, a Pearl and a Spinel would be legendary overpowered. Creativity and control.

It's comedy lewd, she's not doing R rated movies. Broadway shows that are for adults.
For example there's an act of the puppet she's playing where she's having sex and being loud so they moan and talk dirty, but the thing is there are multiple people playing that part and not just Sarah Stiles, and I don't know if there's a recording of her doing that act. Live theater isn't really something sought out on the internet

fool for not screencapping his post so you can shut down jasperfags 3 to 6 months from now?

not to worry, there's an archive

She did say she wanted to take out her anger on a bunch of strangers, tho. She knew pink wasn't there, she was jelly of pink's new friends who she specifically targeted. And the drill posed 'some' threat. I still wanted her to get a hug or something and have a truly happy ending because she needlessly suffered. Ideally the diamonds and her can grow and help eachother become better, which the show will do but it'll make them into softies with no stoic designs anymore. RIP Yellow's hard look. Now she's a fucking cat, grovelling on the floor, begging steven to live closer.

Attached: rebecca sugar insta spinel ugh.jpg (1080x1068, 88K)

Attached: rebecca sugar insta pink hoodie.jpg (1080x1293, 83K)

She pretended to be stoic, never was her thing, as soon as Peridot insulted her, she made the stank face, literally for first episode.

Noodle arms and sexy legs all day my man.

Until it changed. Into Steven. Which is exactly how the movie treats it too.

>She did say she wanted to take out her anger on a bunch of strangers, tho
And? What point are you making

She was genuinely slighted and not even Steven wanted to deal with her. That's why she never got a hug. He found her repulsive but didn't want to do her dirty.
A more satisfying ending would be her actually getting her revenge by either winning and exacting vengeance or by doing something even better, denying Steven his 100% perfect conversion rate and letting him know that not everything ends neatly and happily. A self shatter would have been excellent.
It would basically be a 'fuck you cunt. You/ya mum fucked me up and there's no coming back from it. Live with what you've done'

Su as a franchise has no stakes. Steven can heal impossible mental wounds with tears and physical ones with spit. It would have been cathartic to acknowledge that there's some things you just can't fix. Sometimes you can go too far - and when you do you have to deal with it and move on.

Jessica Rabbit?

>t. Likes 13 Reasons Why

The statement was when she was coming around and feeling regret. She didn't actually want to hurt anyone. She wanted others to understand that she was hurting.

That's Crazy Lace.

Nah. That show doesn't appeal to me at all.

Dumb

>kiss the ground better and hug it out
>smart
oof

You seem to be a pretty big fan of using suicide as a method to hurt people for someone who doesn’t.

Attached: 52d759f2baf621d4001ae4e825ba9d393fc4e414r1-640-520v2_hq.jpg (640x520, 63K)

Did Rebecca made more of these hoodie pictures for the other Gems?

missed the movie
fuck

>steven should have hugged the villain,
What did he do instead?

Fucked her and didn't gave her a hug afterwards

I guess maybe stoic isn't the word but she did have a stronger look of rigidity that we won't see again because she's been reduced to a badgering aunt.
The point was that taking it out on strangers is inherently wrong.
For example; say you have a gf/bf. S/he cheats on you. Person s/he cheated with was unaware s/he was already in a relationship with you. You beat up person and dump gf/bf. The cheater caused the issue, and irrationally, you beat up someone who was lied to. That's pretty messed up.
Self shatter would've been interesting and I was kind of hoping someone died to have the stakes be real, like greg or lapis. But the show is about how everyone can be redeemed and can change so I doubt sugar will ever write in someone truly irredeemable unfortunately.
Agreed, she suffered and wanted people to know what she went through. She opened up to steven but she still had trust and abandonment issues.

Attached: yellow static.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

thanks, senpai

>grovel into 'redemption' despite doing nothing wrong and have to atone before Steven, Universal Arbiter of Morality
>go down swinging on the battlefield instead of turning into a blubbering acquiescent mess in front of your enemies
Yeah nah. You forget I also said her winning would be fine too but the show would never let that happen. Her only options were redemption or death (bubbling is similar to death as well I suppose but it's a bit soft cock)

Not that I know of. There's rose in gym clothes and pearl wearing a winter outfit on her insta.

Translation?

Attached: he didn't even hug her.png (889x1000, 847K)

Isnt Steven 16? Shouldnt Garnet be causing erections because of her big ass? What about Pearl and Lapis?

You're right on the cheating part. You should beat your partner before their consort.
As for why people beat the other party? Well that's a whole other kettle of fish and irrelevant to discussion.

So what DID he do?

benin is vagen

She’s not a warrior, she’s someone in pain who made a really really selfish choice out of spite and wants to hurt someone who never met her. She needed help, and even then, what does that show people? That you should kill your self to prove a point, life is beyond that’s. And what would winning show? She’d have killed the Earth but her pain is only shared, she’s still broken, one of the few people who would be willing to help would be gone, that’s not a victory.

He talked nice to her, and then walked away. Several times. As if he didn't realize she needed to be given some quality time, even after the last time.

>got clocked not once, but twice

Attached: ha ha ha aw YIS.gif (537x788, 1.13M)

>because of her big ass
Steven is white(pink).

The movie makes it perfectly clear that he wants nothing to do with her at all. He redeems her because it's what's "right" and what he should do.
16 yo Steven is reasserting himself instead of being the ball of placation he was in his youth.
His disinterest while refreshingly realistic makes her redemption ring even more hollow than other redemptions.

That's what I figured it was like. Shames though, Stevnel is better..

i've been here for a month and i can already tell it's true

>Steven is white
What about petite Pearl and Lapis then?

vocaroo.com/i/s1xH9jvHsmxN

The serious answer is that he's like 7-8.
Two years isn't gonna change him that much.

The funny answer is that he's an Onion.

where? I don't see it

>steven "keep all thots at arms length" universe
wisdom

Lapis represents that magical side of Steven Universe that fucking died
>watches Steven climb the injector

Attached: 8ca79fa81206e28882885648d1e44be0.png (800x800, 116K)

>Until it changed. Into Steven.
Sure, when it remembers.

Plothole, White would just zap her? She did it to literally everyone else who didn't act as she demanded. Or even some who did but not completely in line with her! So Pink would come out, not yet remember her trigger and still be Pink, get zapped, and now she never turns into Pink Steven. It would be okay though, Steven would call her a kid and she'd instantly break down because this show is for babies.

>what would it show
That your entire existence doesn't have to be based around the validation of others and you can take actions for yourself and stick to it.
Literally everyone steven rescues become pathetic husks craving validation because Steven shatters their sense of self and chains them to his own set of morals and values.
Look at how low the diamonds have been laid. Deciding to go out on your own terms for your own reasons is in many ways as or more respectable than submitting your mind, body and soul to those that oppose you in an attempt to appease them and be granted some lowly place under their dominion.
The show is very feminine and these are feminine ideals: exist and be happy above all things - loyalties and beliefs are transient.

How did glowingtits even know what a child was if shes an inorganic lifeform?

>Found makes him sound like he wants her to find someone else to follow and love and leave him alone, while she's clearly singing about him during it.
That is kinda of the point. Spinel was supposed to follow the message, not love the messenger

They know that Steven preferes privacy for his talk no jutsu.

im trying not to, but im falling in love with a friend that i fuck from time to time, we play vidya and chat a lot, im the one that didn't want to have a an actual relationship and im starting to fail and fall in love godfucking dammit.

Attached: angrynnel.gif (498x280, 1.7M)

Lapiss is the beginning of the scifi stuff in this show.

This is exactly why they showed connie kissing steven, so we didn't think he would fuck spinnel. ya dips.

>fwb
Typical degenerate shit. Sex is irrefutably an act of love and releases chemicals that facilitate deep bonding. You're a fucking idiot for thinking otherwise.

It’s not at all. To choose to die rather than change your views. To think that life isn’t worth it, to think you’re infallible and that you’d rather be dead than wrong. That’s no way to live, let alone die. Because there are certain truths that we all know, and it’s that hurting people who never did anything wrong to you is wrong, that’s a fundamental fact of people, and flexibility in life is just as important as being concrete, if you’d rather die than become someone who understands that hurting innocent people is wrong, you need help. The Diamonds has a choice, they could either live their lives with their family, respect them and listen to what they want, or spend the rest of their lives distant from eachother, shut-in from the world and thinking the people around them don’t matter. That’s an easy choice. At least it should be.

That's a good point. He can't be a friend to everyone, especially one who wants to focus on being a best-friend. He's everyone's friend in town, closer to the cgs and connie over others, but he's still on good terms with the rest of town and various gems. But spinel was programmed to be a best friend, and he was kind of unwilling to be that because in his eyes, she was still a possible threat and he was afraid of her. He can't be everyone's friend, but he does help them grow and realize what they need. She learned she can't be clingy and hopefully her new adoptive space milfs can further her growth.
How is it irrelevant? Spinel learned pink was gone and rushed to earth to hurt steven and destroy the planet. Yes, she was in pain and irrational but it's still her misplacing her anger at people who never actually hurt her because the one who did was gone. They are guilty by association and never even knew spinel except for pearl who knew of spinel but not exactly what she suffered.

Im startin to wonder, If the rainbow gem was a monster from a comic (LV 2 canon) then what about Squaridot ? She was bubbled in 'Save the Light' so she's probably roaming free rn

In Tootsie her character were also making really loud sex noise in one scene

You're a fucking idiot
Based user. There is no such thing as casual sex.

Damnit user.

He's a gem, adopted by vidalia and yellowtail. They couldn't conceive because vidalia's ovaries had run dry from all the years on the road and yellowtail's old pecker only shoots dust so amethyst just tossed them a malformed japser that came out tiny and can only mimic yellowtail's speech.

Watching the movie now, Spinel is held back by the Steven Universe cast.

Another interesting foreshadowing:
youtu.be/5ZtclwrcdOY?t=115

Steven says he wouldn't miss the concert "for the world". The concert ended up being a crucial asset in literally saving the world.

Attached: bnbn.png (411x419, 193K)

i know im a fucking moron, thanks, i can always count on you fucks for honesty

I think it is less of the lack of intimacy and more of him not being that willing to dive headfirst into such a relationship so soon. These kind of things takes time, and it isn't right or healthy of Spinel to assume such devotional friendship and vice versa from someone she just met. Her immediate acceptance of Steven and perceived betrayal shows that she put too much in Steven in so little time.

Choosing to die (or to live) for something is quintessential masculinity.
>hurting people who never did anything to you
Is how people lived until we entered the modern age. What is a soldier after all? Wars for territory, wars for resources, wars of legacies, wars of allegiance. Your view of the world is twisted by pop-culture trash and is entirely divorced from what is actually natural and historic.
You've LITERALLY just said that there's nothing worth fighting for and if some conflict does come your way that you're obligated to meet in the middle and just keep toeing the line. That's pathetic. I honestly mean it. Your life is worthless and so are your thoughts an opinions. Why should I value something that you won't value yourself?
Conflict happens social, economic or martial. To think otherwise or to suggest any action other than capitulation is immoral is just so fucking wrong.

Will White let her hair down in season six

Attached: whitediamondback.jpg (592x737, 188K)

Nope

>the way she called out Steven for his bimbo gem fetish
Spinel is the best thing this series has ever produced. Bar none.

Attached: power nut.png (498x422, 238K)

>no greens
>no CYOA of spinel
well lads, it's the end for us

Well, since you know you're an idiot, and felt compelled to give me a (you), let me at least try to give you some advice.

Either actually go steady with your "friend," say you think you should quit the "benefits" shit, or completely never talk to them. None of these are even remotely comfortable to talk about, but if you really are getting feelings, you should really think about the repercussions of each decision and try to make the transition as smooth as possible for both of you.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk

I have the perfect pic related for your post

Attached: 1525802700894.png (428x471, 162K)

You really are stuck on gender, aren’t you? Everyone can choose to live or die. You having a penis doesn’t make you special in that regard. I choose everyday whether I wanna live or die, and I didn’t need a dick to do it, and an interesting tidbit about those times. People didn’t wash their asses, people were sick and dying all the time, that’s not something to be proud of, nor a time to emulate. And I don’t know if war is our natural state. I know we survive, but we’re supposed to change along the way, we began as mammals with very little thought, and we struggled, we fought, we bled, that’s not us now, we’re capable of more than that, of more than just bloodshed, we have so many other shit we can do. And all it takes is a natural state of the world, that’s a bit of a conflict in and of itself, a notion of change as a rule.

I want to marry Spinel!

I liked how it was obvious that even Steven didn't like her very much. Even when she was in her good form she just orbited around the main group, and didn't interact outside of being a nuisance.

Attached: ED1AXAEWwAApPVi.png (1500x610, 348K)

>If puberty would actually change him a bit, maybe he won't be a pussy whipped by Connie and realize how shit she is, grow some balls and tell her to fuck off.
How is Connie shit?

Based and redpilled. Through the common slime, humanity arose with the rest of life. But somewhere in our journey, we began to question and think about ways to thrive. Through trials, tribulations and passing down our history to the next generation, humanity was slowly improving each other.

Even if sometimes we take a few steps back.

People who are upset that Steven deals with his enemies without fighting them are just jealous that he's pretty much Jesus

I mean, he kind of had other things to worry about.

She danced and hung out with Cotton Candy Garnet a bit, but was pretty much an extra wheel any other time.
It's especially evident in the "No Matter What" scene where Steven and Amethyst are re-bonding while Spinel's just kinda there.
And then at the end when their on top of the train car Amethyst leans on Steven while Spinel's just off to the side, nowhere near them.

>she didn't fuck spinel though

remember the way she talked about humans playing when she was fucking them?

>we're capable of more than just bloodshed
Unless you're a commie you don't believe that. There are more acts of violence than martial. Economic competition harms and even kills people just the same as a war. Unless we become some hard coded hive species that will never change. We compete and always will.
As for gender? Well there are different needs and requirements that each felt across time. Men worked and died and women did their best to keep their families in tact. In war this meant having to meet invaders in the middle in an attempt to appease them for women and for men in meant fostering a 'till the last man' mentality.
We're just animals mate. We're biological machines. Our differences, those of body and mind, are indicative of purpose. Acknowledging it is fair and something we used to do as common practice because it was common sense.

She was clingy. Plus she tied to whoop his ass harder than any of the other gems save for Jasper. I wouldn't anyone on my team whose ass I wasn't 100% sure I could kick.

So stop shitposting on cartoon forums, get out of your house, forage in the forest for berries while naked, fight wild animals and fuck mosquitoes.
Those of us who have actually evolved will live our own lives, too.

Why did they rush Rainbow and Sunstone into the same episode, you'd think they'd bum around Beach City for an episode

Oh yeah, definitely. She had developed trust issues, and she keeps showing signs of paranoia and hyper vigilance because she can't just go off on his words. She was fine with playing with other gems (reboot garnet mostly) but she still focused on steven to be a best friend.
After he helped her recover her memories in the garden, she kept clinging to him and was happy to do something to gain his favor, until she felt like she was being used as a tool and then abandoned. Overthinking it but that's what her issues caused her to think.
Feels like there were missed opportunities to speak to others to reassure her, like peridot and bismuth who also tried to kill steven and left unwelcome until steven welcomed them. Spinel interacting with them might've calmed her down.
Too bad the only way for gems to be befriended is only through steven. God forbid someone else like pearl or greg talk a gem into calming down.

I hated it, it was too relatable. Spinel deserves better.

I don't even like Steven Universe. In fact, I hate it, but I love Spinel.

>ignores that the basic methods of interaction pervade through technology and societal advancement i.e economic warfare
>hur fuck you go be a cave man somewhere else
Smoothest fucking brain in the thread. Unsurprising but still sad. I'm glad you evolved into a state of delirium. It lets all the unevolved knuckle draggers ignore you and actually continue on creating the advancements you tout as magical cures to meanness

steven and gregs fusion was hot, change my mind

How many gems have called Steven out already?
>Jasper calls out Steven for deliberately seeking out mentally broken, defective gems
>White Diamond calls out Steven for seeking out the best of the worst
>Spinel calls out Steven for preferring his gems dumb and vulnerable

You can accomplish a lot more in life by remaining alive rather than by dying in some romanticized ideal of a man's duty to be a father, earner, and fighter.

What do you gain from jerking off about primitivism on Yea Forums, exactly? Does it make you feel more intelligent and accomplished?

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1431106530705.jpg (800x800, 286K)

>calls out fanbase and themselves

Attached: 67464850_1233866696794078_5555684543354987367_n.jpg (640x640, 100K)

>White Diamond calls out Steven for seeking out the best of the worst

Attached: mike.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

I'm sorry I misquoted :(

>RIP Yellow's hard look.
F
My wonderful lustrous luminous diamond was never more beautiful than when she was threatening to shattering everyone and their cookie cat

Attached: mommy.gif (257x395, 1.8M)

My nigga. Spinel is too good for SU

Is it a good idea to get someone who hates SU and isn't too involved with the plot to watch the movie, just for Spinel?

anyone got a mega for the Steven universe season 5? want to watch it before watching the movie

Again, it's not primitivism. You're the one desperately trying to distance yourself from the truth by relegating it to 'primitive past' where it can't hurt you anymore.
I'm all for technological and social advancements. The furthest fucking think from primitive. Don't equate your denial to my belief please.

That's not necessarily true. Depends how its lived and depends what it died for. There are many pointless deaths but far more meaningless lives - at least these days.
The sacrifices of a few men ripple throughout history and will mean more than either of us ever could.
You have to put things into perspective. There's no hardline but a case to case basis.

Depends what they specifically hate.

>You can accomplish more in life
>Implies being a father, provider and fighter is *not* the ultimate goal of any self-respecting man

Alright, then what do you gain from jerking off about your belief on Yea Forums of all places? Does it make you feel more intelligent and accomplished?
Because it looks like all you've done is state the obvious, but then extrapolate it to ridiculous levels for the sake of arguing.
At this point, you're barely even talking about the plot of the movie or the characters anymore.

Did they ever introduce a character who was interested in the xenobiology of gems that I could self-insert as?

Attached: 1546737272531.png (218x285, 8K)

Alone she's selfish at times, 4/10 at best, arrogant, ungrateful, maybe she'd pass for someone who's desperate and/or has bad taste. By comparison to other characters that aren't Spinel she's shit. By comparison to Spinel, Connie's so bad Steven's actively ruining his life by being near her

One is literally a woman. What do you expect from this thread and these posters. Masculine and familial values are the enemy, of course.

Eh, I like the first two a lot but Soldier isn’t really me, not something I could devote my life to at least.

>Alone she's selfish at times, arrogant, ungrateful, maybe she'd pass for someone who's desperate and/or has bad taste
When?

Maybe Ronaldo? Though he’s just weird.

The same thing you gain. You're a part of this too, after all.
All this started from an innocuous comment about Spinel possibly denying Steven the pleasure of her absolute and total submission like all the other villains he's redeemed.
That idea was apparently too much for you though and you started shit. Now you've run out of weasley shit to say and are trying to push it all back on me.
Get fucked.

Right now, nigger

Oh they’re not me dude.

I wasn't even the person you were originally arguing with, retard. My first post was one telling you to go forage for berries.
Grug brain malfunctioning in rage, huh?

How can one gem be so based that she outshines the whole fucking show?

Not a lot of men are happy when they’re having a child. Because men don’t like to think when “they get pussy”.

How?

>leave thread for a couple of hours
>come back to see some fucks giving attention to a tumblr refugee landwhale and ruins the thread

Attached: 1549765075465.png (168x184, 67K)

Yes

That seems obvious at this point.
Those three listed options aren't necessarily an unbroken trifecta. I share your same sentiment too. So long as one of those listed goals are met, one can confidently say "I'm my own man."

I don’t wanna pull the “where do you think you are “card but.

Being a fighter is not being a solider. It's preparing for bad eventualities and being willing to put yourself on the line when they happen. Often times that was war but it can be disaster or more personal threats.
Fighter could be better coined as protector. The important part is the willingness to do and to sacrifice as necessary.

Spinel

Then they're not men. They're kids looking for an exciting afternoon. Besides, having a child and being a father are completely different things. A father means you're right beside your kid, raising them to be healthy adults ready for this world. Having a kid is just "getting pussy."

Don't care, post some gems.

Attached: garnet spinel dance 01.webm (1312x942, 2.1M)

Huh. I always thought the term was literal. Yes, I very much would be a protector of my would-be family and community.

I'd say they're not human. All living things feel the need to procreate. Only a self-indulgent lump is unhappy with continuing on his or her legacy.

Gotta get them to stop feeding the hamplanet first but good luck with that

Attached: 1567747295671.jpg (1200x1200, 759K)

Attached: 1567632934952.png (540x545, 650K)

Attached: garnet spinel dance 02.webm (1920x1080, 703K)

>men who don’t want children are not human
Shut up bitch.

>Don't republish my art
You're a thief user

Yea, if all a person does is find self indulgence, then they're is very little differentiating you from an animal.

The movie's whole, "don't get to comfortable" message gives me hope for future seasons

Attached: tumblr_nnnrzjTJNV1tkzg1jo1_500.png (500x500, 277K)

Attached: giggle.webm (720x404, 116K)

Everyone on the internet steals, including you. So shut the fuck up.

Attached: 0FADABD0-8605-4A2A-AB49-BB574543C9A3.jpg (1280x1185, 392K)

>they are is

Past seasons and most importantly the fact that they're being incredibly annoyingly vague about "season 6" or whatever it is doesn't give me hope

>this will never happen
well, road' ends for me

Attached: -----.jpg (431x130, 27K)

Obviously.

Not true, I don't steal

Steven dosen't deserve her...

Dammit Sucrose, how do you let perfection slip by your hands.
I unironically believe that making that happen would've made the movie ten times more interesting, fun, popular and discussed about everywhere online.

Attached: 1563006212197.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

Shit. I never noticed.

Talked to her, gave her a hand, saved her life

No

Attached: 9C2D67C4-3576-48CD-99C3-13B3F793B11B.jpg (1536x2048, 497K)

There are so many videos on youtube thats basically along the lines of "Steven Universe is shit and you should feel bad for liking it". I don't get it. Its not a perfect show but as far as children's entertainment go, its much better than the shit i had when i was growing up. You never see this videos for shows like Star Vs and OK KO so im not really sure why SU attracts so much vitriol. Its weird.

Most of her turn around came from herself. You could tell she was mostly struggling with her needs versus her nature. Her programming told her to be friends with everyone, and to make others happy. But she was also abandoned and emotionally abused for basically her whole life. She ultimately realized who she was, without much help from Steven, who mostly just took the hits while she did it.

>without much help from Steve
Steven did his part it just took a while for it to sink in

Because people already know StarVs and KO are shit, and not as many people watch them, so they're not useful clickbait.

Unf

SU will definitely be remember for the effect it had on people. I don’t understand the exact science, but something about what it is can invoke great hate or great love, even putting aside politics.

just watched the movie, what a sucky ending. spinel should have stayed with steven and the rest of the CG's instead of getting whisked away like that. depressing empty conclusion honestly. felt sad and empty after watching that non-ending

That's what fucking sucks and its SU in a nutshell.

Steven felt unlikeable quite a few times in this movie. I get that the point is he's being more assertive about what he wants and who he doesn't want to spend time with, but it didn't land that well for me.

I have no fucking clue how they did it.

All I felt was sympathy for him, he needs a nap.

Nah, Steven didn't seem like he really wanted her around. She should have gone to Little Homeworld, which was advertised as a new home and new start for gems multiple times in the movie.

I get what they were going for with the Diamonds, but it felt like a regression for all of them. If it wasn't this show, I would have said it was an ominous ending.

thank you

Hard not to get cocky when you saved the whole fuckin universe and everybody praises you constantly for it. Steven is literally a storybook hero at the start of the movie. If anything he's holding it together pretty well

I really wasn't expecting it either; those two good whacks really made the movie better. When she said she intended to kill him, you knew she wasn't fucking around.

They're both top-tier, but Steven and Connie have a history, whereas Spinel is broken and has some serious issues to work out.

>Feels like there were missed opportunities to speak to others to reassure her, like peridot and bismuth who also tried to kill steven and left unwelcome until steven welcomed them. Spinel interacting with them might've calmed her down.
Yea thats true but time limits in the show prevent desu. Maybe they should have cut down on townie shit to make room for that.

>God forbid someone else like pearl or greg talk a gem into calming down.
But the grudge with Spinel is with Steven due to his relatonship with his mother. I doubt the others that 'stole' PD from her would get their foot in the door

I really don't feel like there was a point to it like so many people think. I get that it's fun to theorize and all that but to me the whole thing felt like the result of "rushed" writing. Rushed not as in they didn't have time and quickly put it together, as in they had no choice but to leave some things out and write things a certain way — things such as explaining where Spinel had access to the stuff in a short while, writing Steven to be a bit OOC and a bit colder as to drive the plot faster, because otherwise he'd drag things for too long, interaction with other characters, heck even Connie was removed for most of the movie which I'm grateful for — in order to put in things that they believed to be more special to the crew: the songs.
Point is that they had no plan to make Steven as he was, but their main objective was to make a musical and from how they talked about it before the movie came out they clearly had a hard-on for it.

Attached: 1558928393809.png (112x112, 20K)

>it is another deterministic naturalist appealing to nature
As if we haven't already defied nature so many times

I have good news everyone, I am no longer a Spinel. My PD contacted me today after three months of silence to break up with me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 11.50.44 PM.png (576x568, 328K)

I think Pink's power must've been to make everyone in range fall in love with her, like some kind of lust aura, because that's the one thing they seem have in common. Even Lars was tsundere for him for the entire series.

Oh damn. Sorry? But good for you too?

Toys these days are collector's items, not children's entertainment. It's a shame, but it is what it is.

It'd just be a repeat of what greg did to rose.

It hurts. But at least I have closure.

They can easily find ways for "infertility". Or perhaps even a way to allow gems to give birth without dying.

How is Spinel supposed to know what a fucking-age human looks like?
For all she knows she was talking dirty to an infant

SU is pretty big now so shitting on it will give them more attention and elevation for being contarian. FFS that is like what Yea Forums does on a regular basis

I'm tired of people on this board and the local garbage dump wanting Spinel to be a pedophile so badly. Just stop. Enough.

Thanks, user. We'll see what happens

Attached: dancing edit.gif (540x304, 776K)

Spinels innately know the age and maturity of anyone they talk to so they can tell the proper jokes for the best reaction

You might as well replace human with animal since there is no differentiation. What defines human shouldn't be limited to what animals are already doing since we are so much more than them mentally and biologically (our unique frontal cortex is literally designed to suppress other parts of the brain). Either we exist outside of nature, where the rules don't apply to us or we are the cutting edge of nature, where the old rules don't really apply to us (or at least shouldn't be treated as scared and immutable

Attached: 1543184457309.jpg (905x942, 97K)

Steven's a fucking diamond. If the need arises he could probably just hit her with 1.21 niggwatts of Pink's love aura

Attached: 1462716121705.png (700x700, 153K)

GOD this is so cute...

>You can't change the way I feel
>That's right, only you can
Takes work to help mental cases. She knows she has a problem, and wants to make others aware. He knows he can't just hug her and instantly make everything ok. He helped open her up to make her question herself and change. Otherwise, if she lacked any trauma or ability to form emotions, she would've seen the broadcast, came to earth and just been like "Hey Pearl. Remember me? Is it cool if I park here and talk to you about Pink Diamond with you guys? I was left alone in her garden and no one ever visited and I just found out...Can you believe that? hahaha"

And she's green, too!

>pedophile
>alien with no concept of physically aging
>most importantly, a fictional character
>steven almost 17
>again, they're just fuckin pixels
>did I mention they're fictional drawings
Why don't you stop virtue signalling for no other reason than to feel proud of yourself that you're un uptight, close-minded bitch?

Attached: 1566318908700.jpg (300x222, 9K)

YES AND I WANT TO HUG SPINEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1496780993556.jpg (512x411, 135K)

Stirner believed in human nature egoistfriend.You're right I should have said not living or something more global but not human is more scathing.
What defines humans is exactly the same as animals. We're just one of the most complex if not the most complex. There's nothing more to it than that.
Pretending that humans are special despite there being no identifiable difference between them and other creatures is a SPOOK

>C'mere

Attached: 1567480648166.png (750x750, 127K)

She was pretty miffed at pearl specifically in the beginning.
>Oh, she took you with her. Well isn't that just swell?
But yeah, you're right. Steven is "pink" by having the diamond and her soul/essence/ect... inside of him.

Green girl wants the bits?

They can give birth without dying. Rose just wanted to put herself in steven to experience what it meant to be human by having her essence/soul along with him. She's still gone tho, but remember in earlier seasons, he was able to access some of her dreams and her special room.
Otherwise she could've given birth to steven but he'd have no gem and no powers, he'd just be a normal human because rose fashioned herself a rudimentary reproductive system.

I was surprised how her animation was just way...better than any of the other characters.
Like, he face is super expressive and makes for a lot of really great reaction images while Steven was just regular-ass Steven. Spinel was definetly the highlight of the film animation-wise.

I wasn't talking about Steven, you idiot cunt. I was talking about faggot nonces saying shit like "Umm what if Rebecca announced that Spinel is a MAP" or trying to otherwise "identify" with her because they have never grown past the mental age of 7 and believe all adults will see past their bullshit.
Instead of assuming shit all the time and running your mouth, maybe actually try asking what they mean, you flop bitch. Shove your "uhm juss drawings" brainlet take up your ass, nobody was even talking about that.

Well the gems had to be created by something, maybe White the eldest remembers some vocabulary or some shit, who fucking knows.

I wasn't talking about that.
I guess we're both making up shit.

Attached: 1567915926649.jpg (3207x2279, 2.26M)

Believing in human nature (debatable) doesn't mean being enslaved to the captial H Humanity.

>We're just one of the most complex if not the most complex.
Which means the rules doesn't or should apply to us as much. Especially when the rules are derived of us in the first place.

>Pretending that humans are special despite there being no identifiable difference between them and other creatures is a SPOOK
Confirmed not reading Striner. We are biologically advanced with a combination of unique features (frontal cortex, digestive system, bipedalism, thumbs) that no other animals. But regardless of that, we shouldn't treat human nature as something scared and immutable like a fucking spook when in reality we are a work in progress rather than a finished product. You are treating human nature like how a christian treats God, made even worse by your ignorance of anthology and biology.

Except the guy you were replying to wasn't talking about that. In fact who in this whole thread brought up that whole MAP bullshit, I haven't heard of that in any of the threads I've been since the movie aired.
If you weren't such an autistic speg you'd go up the reply chain that you yourself replied to and you'd see that people were only talking about Steven and Spinel.
What's wrong with you, did you not take your meds today, fucknut?

what if the original diamonds formed like boltzmann brains in space?

that or they really were legitimately planned organisms made by snake people like ronaldo said.(he has been fairly spot-on with his predictions

Attached: galaxybrain.jpg (907x604, 149K)

I will never understand why you fags ship Steven with literal rocks when there is an OTP written into the stars.

But Steven will bust out his full diamond power because he'll always talk his opponent down.

Once more:
>Instead of assuming shit all the time and running your mouth, maybe actually try asking what they mean, you flop bitch. Shove your "uhm juss drawings" brainlet take up your ass, nobody was even talking about that.
When did I mention Steven even once, or assume Spinel was predatory on characters in the show?
You weren't even involved in the conversation, nigger. Stop trying to whiteknight.

I like options.

this is cool user

tfw no spinel gf

Attached: neo pakistan.png (118x246, 42K)

*will never

>CalArts
Dead meme.

>OTP written into the stars
I have no idea what the fuck you mean by that, but I ship him with Spinel because she's best gem, he's the main character, all the other male characters are worse or old, and I do only straight ships. I do lesbian ships only if they're hot

Because what man in the history of existence hasn't wanted to discover new worlds by discovering the deep caverns of alien pussy?

I really he does because it would be an interesting point of internal conflict for his character

Steven isn't good enough for Spinel. Shipping her with Lapis or Bismuth makes far more sense.
Why do het-lovers adore mediocrity so much? Is it projection?

Yep. If every decision in your life is based on what other people think of you, then what's the point of having it?

That's an ironic post. All creatures are a 'work in progress' by your standards and the truth is we know little of the method by which things progress.
To presume authority over your own mentality is no different to attempting to will an extra arm to grow. In short, you're spooked as fuck and think people are super special when they aren't.
For fuck sake. There are animals arguably capable of limited sapience. We're not unique in feature only in degree.
Why do you feel the desperate need to elevate yourself away from the rest of the physical world?

He should have a gem gf by now

both the characters you listed are worse then steven

It’s like everyone loves Pink but Pink of course never got taught what love is (especially considering her closest companions were emotionally stunted) so she could never return the favor

>He should have a gem gf by now
Aren't most gems canonically asexual?

Checks out

Attached: 3-8.jpg (300x272, 22K)

The ones that want alien dick?

>1. False
>2. They'd actually understand Spinel. All Steven can do is tell her "you just need to find someone :^)" and exclude her from everything because he just doesn't like her that much and simply does not have that much love in his heart for someone as damaged as her. She actually belongs in the barn to bond over sadness and healing with Lapis, Peridot and Bismuth. Crystal Gems and Pink Diamond's son who's always had love handed to him on a silver platter can't understand.

He's too fucking autistic by human standards, he probably takes creepshots of all the gems he sees and gets caught enough to be a registered sex offender.

>Crystal Gems
As in main CGs of course
inbf "who are you quoting"

that flat head...
Dr. Cortex?

Spinel x pink pearl but i'd prefer they be friends mostly, lovers not so much

Attached: dorkrptos spinel pink pearl.jpg (1280x1067, 427K)

It’s like everyone loves Pink but Pink of course never got taught what love is (especially considering her closest companions were emotionally stunted) so she could never return the favor

>Pure form Spinel behaves like season 1 Steven.
Steven might be lucky that Rose died. She didn't have have what it takes to raise him.

>All creatures are a 'work in progress' by your standards and the truth is we know little of the method by which things progress.
Yes exactly and you are pretending as if what we know so far is written in stone and even worse obeying it like a spook.

> In short, you're spooked as fuck and think people are super special when they aren't.
You fucking retard. I never said humanity are super special but we are super advanced compared to other animals. We are vastly more complex such that basic observation of simpler lifeforms should be used as a guideline let alone a rulebook of how we conduct ourselves. Humans need not be restrained by a spook that is Nature and act regardless of what animals do.

>Why do you feel the desperate need to elevate yourself away from the rest of the physical world?
Why do you feel the desperate need to degrade yourself down to the rest of the physical world? Especially when in reality we are and can be so much more?

>I have no idea what the fuck you mean by that
You can't be this dense.

youtube.com/watch?v=JyEfKb27nYI

We are in the same boat. It's not wrong. Spinel is just that great.

She would've abandoned him and Greg to bounce over to some fresh humans, have more kids, and so on until there's an entire new generation of half human half gems running around.

I still don’t know what you guys are arguing about

Will we ever even get the chance to learn about Pink Pearl and what happened to her eye? I feel like SU leaves so many things unexplored, and it bothers me.

>degrade to the physical world
>there's a level of continuity and interrelation across all the physical world, especially, biological
>EXCEPT FOR ME
No man, you're just retarded. Too egotistical for egoism, lel.

Nephrite X Peedee??

>still don't
This is a fresh one. We're discussing existential philosophy, specifically the human condition and how it relates and should interact with that of the rest of the physical world.

i was just joking cause it looked like a bootleg cortex ripoff, never would have guessed it was actually supposed to be cortex

Stretch Spinel-Armstrong when
it's just a solid rubber figure, I'd kill for a solid rubber Spinel

Attached: www.vermontcountrystore.png (255x500, 103K)

Connie?

Basically someone thinks that human nature and nature is X and we should do X and that is dumb coz

a) We don't know enough about Nature to know that X is completely true
b) We are already much more complex than anything else such that X need not apply to us if we don't want it to do
c) Following X coz we think Nature do too is a spook (i.e. how Christian uses God to justify anything).

There are a LOT of cat-mouth-gems in this movie, my guy

I don't see how the mechanics of biology means we should or must act in a certain way. Especially when you reveal how little you know of biology, anthropology and Striner.

Probably next season. Still have to visit jasper, emerald, aquamarine, pink pearl (as well as the other two pearls I bet), the rose quartz soldiers that were bubbled after the war, the human zoo, and plenty of other loose ends. I doubt they'd leave that many questions unsolved. The chest on the hill in lion's hair space is opened when steven goes in there, that has to be answered.

WHY YOU ARE NOT REAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1490427279245.jpg (597x597, 29K)

Now that the Crystal Gems have spread their philosophy of free fusions for fun around the cosmos, how many gem cities will have giant unusual clumps of thousands of fused gems oozing around?

Whoever decided to let extremely powerful artificial creatures have emotions but also be total autists have a lot to answer for

Attached: 13108428-2067-44AE-8023-E838656B69E9.jpg (834x530, 74K)

>Bismuth
Christ, that ape is disgusting, why would I want to see that thing near any qt character. It's not about mediocrity or it being exotic. It's something western fags and seemingly some yurifags don't get and it's difficult to explain because there's more to it than just a reason you can say in a phrase. But a lot of people do this type of pairing on this site because they've been here for many years and were subjected to anime as it was one of the pillars the site was built on, even if they don't watch any anime anymore.
It's important that the character in question is a main character. Even if it's a female, if the best character besides them in the show is female we'd prefer that. If there are no good characters for her then there's no shipping. Of course some may just prefer guys for girls. There's a bit of self-inserting perhaps but that plays only a minor role. To try to explain it as best as I can it's about the connection they feel with the MC, for they are the eyes the story is told through. That does sound a lot like simply self-inserting, but really it's not. Maybe it's just my inability to do so but like I said it's difficult to explain.

Point is, Spinel is best character and Steven is MC, so our ship boners want the two together

Attached: 1567477818499.png (832x662, 694K)

Probably not that many. It's still new, after all. Some might go nuts with it, but if they're not meant to be together, they'll reject each other and split apart.
On that note, will we ever learn more about those forced fusion experiments? Feels like they were just swept under the rug.

There’s also the whole thing with Steven being PD, their fates are intertwined and eventually they need to sort out their angst.

I did have an idea but I was being hyperbolic for the implication that I was so against yuri shipping I couldn't view it as something so romantic as "written in the stars".
I thought that me mentioning straight and lesbian ships would be a good enough hint for that

I watch anime myself, but I still can't stand harem bullshit with mediocre, shitty protagonists who are just "nice" at best that a bunch of amazing girls are weak in the knees for. It's stupid and reeks of cheap wish fulfilment. "He is MC" is a bad excuse. I don't want to watch a living angel obsessing over a turd just because the turd is present in every episode and the show is called "Adventures of Turd and Living Angels/Goddesses".
Steven isn't even cute, at least Bismuth could shapeshift to be cute.

I think it's safe to assume there was a limited number of them wandering around, but yeah, they didn't really cover if those clumps got healed somehow on bath day. Otherwise, there were mostly a clue to move the plot over to The Cluster.

Keep pouring it one mate. People are designed to behave in certain ways. The development of this design is on going, yes but the change is glacially slow.
If you design your utopian philosophy around what you think people should be you will fail because
a) they aren't
b) they may never be
Biology plays an incredibly pivotal role in the behaviour of any individual. For example, humans will naturally develop language centers and start internalising monemes and phonemes in utero. We don't 'learn' language consciously it isn't a choice or an act of nurture - it is the human design in motion.
Similarly many more abstract behaviours are tied to biology, for example criminality and political affinity have significant correlations with genetics.

To think the conscious man is the master of his actions is ignorant. I get why you WANT to think that but I know that you're wrong and you need to come to terms with that too.
You design things around what is and keep up when things change. There are certain behaviours and patterns that humans perform and trying to orchestrate some change in the physiology that would take place of millennia by 'putting your mind to it' is folly.

In short you're a naive idiot who clearly thinks far too much of themselves given who quickly you harp on about your knowledge of bio and anthro.
I'd ask you to kill yourself but this thread has made perfectly clear that most posters have no sense of shame or responsibility.

Believe In Steven

I mean Steven could also shapeshift, and considering he’s a little better with his powers maybe he could keep it stable for like a day, but everyone seems to like Steven looking like Steven.

Steven can shapeshift. He's aged himself up before and done the cat thing. Given that he's in control of his powers in the film he should be able to shift pretty well. Not amy well but well enough.

A compromise: Stevonnie/Spinel

I'm not a shipper I was just saying he could shift. Connie is shit tho so no deal

A better one. Steg x Spinel.

But Stevonnie is hot

This might be acceptable, depending on Steg's personality. We only got to hear him sing/dance, after all.

>implying he would ever stop singing and dancing

For a moment I thought you were proposing a fusion between the three of them, the fuck would that look like?

Attached: 396DF1AD-4378-4533-8F5B-8D1850F6D8E5.jpg (1080x1187, 145K)

I wasn't talking about just harem. In fact one might get a better idea of what I'm talking about if they read a ton of manga instead of watching shitty harem animes with low production value. Like I said it's about the connection you feel with the MC even if it's just a simple story without harem crap.
The MC doesn't even have to be our "representation" or shit like that. They don't have to be brown, if we're brown, european if we're european etc. Unless they are exceptionally and utterly ugly, or there's just something that's too disconnecting of them to just any other human being, then they're an automated target for shipping, if we wanted to ship in the first place.

I'm not expecting you to understand and suddenly agree with it, it just is what it is so it's gonna happen whether you like it or not. You don't feel connection with the character the story is being told through and you prefer the exotic. This is understandable if you were exposed to western media which, instead of telling a story through someone's eyes and getting personal, prefers to deliver an overall message, idea and experience through a group of characters.
On a side note, that's why literal visual representation is so valued in the west. Since direct personal connection is quite uncommon, they have to rely on looks.

Ok, I'll end the "autism" there

Attached: 1566340218251.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Based

It's not that difficult, user.
>create blank canvas of an MC to absorb the events of the story without making any overtly offensive choices
>allow audience to feel, just for a second, that they could be in his shoes
>audience decides they want nothing but the best for the MC, even though all his "safe" choices have established him as a backseat to the story and his entire life in that universe, because he is continually branded as the hero and the story is told through his eyes (as undeserving as he might be of his position, it is what he was born into)
I don't like characters who haven't proven themselves worthy or interesting in any way getting treated as if they're on par with those who have actually accomplished, struggled and pulled through. It's not necessarily about the "exotic", it's something deeper than that. Blandness belongs with blandness, greatness belongs with greatness. The two paths crossing requires one to either downgrade or upgrade themselves, and sadly, most of the time, the bland doesn't start to build up so they can be deserving of the great. It's unsatisfying.
Steven isn't a complete pushover, and he has done some developing over the series, but I don't think he could ever understand 6000 years of waiting, disappointment and heartbreak, and there is no reason to expect that of him. Because of that, people coupling him with characters like Spinel is completely unappealing to me. Even Greg might be a slightly better option, considering his backstory with Rose Quartz. Or Lars, who went from a dumb, whiny teenage dirtbag to a space captain who saved a bunch of misfit aliens.

i liked this thread then i didnt

Well, just finally got around to watch this movie. I'm kind of disappointed the plot made Spinel just fuck off with the Diamonds instead of stay with Steven, but eh still a good bittersweet ending.

Steven wanted to fob her off not rehabilitate her. Rather than stomping out her obsession with him he just deflected it onto the diamonds and cleaned his hands of the whole thing because it's less work for him to let all four of them be fucked up together.

>Blandness belongs with blandness, greatness belongs with greatness
>but I don't think he could ever understand 6000 years of waiting, disappointment and heartbreak
That's a fair point but not enough to win me over the idea of the "MC getting that best character", in fact it would sell me even more on it, because of one big factor I didn't mention: Romance. I don't see Steven not truly understanding Spinel's pain or not having some sort of past experince as something that would get in the way of love, on the contrary I see that as quite romantic and powerful. Contrasts lifting each other up, learning from one another, filling each other's void not with something they both already experienced but with something that they never have.

I think the upbeat tone of the scene where spinel leaves with the diamonds implies that it’s not going to a toxic relationship, it should be very toxic but I think the writers plan for it to be okay
Realistically what Steven did was wrong but in the world of the show it won’t be

>was wrong
Not really, it's not his problem. Was it cold? Yeah.
I have to believe the writers were making him exasperated and distant with her on purpose. He doesn't give a fuck at all in the film

Yeah that's exactly why the ending comes off as bittersweet. Steven comes to the realization that he isn't a heroic mediator and is just a human like everyone else looking for his own happy ending and just took their word that Diamonds+Spinel found their's.

Allowing spinel to live with a bunch of sociopaths is wrong but I don’t get the consensus that Steven was cold to spinel, at the start he was trying to get spinel to leave him alone so he could save the world but after he learns her history he becomes his usual empathetic self

It was on purpose but for a different reason. For the plot to move one smoothly and so that Spinel leaving isn't taken as hard by the viewers as when it would be if they had a big touching moment together at the end, as it's likely that we'll very rarely see Spinel again, if at all due to behind the scenes issues: VA's time, how much they cost etc.

>usual empathetic self
>clearly uncomfortable throughout the entire redemption
>physically distances himself from her constantly
>she had to initiate the handshake and if she hadn't he would have kept standing off to the side
>the moment she's not trying to kill him he runs off to the CGs and eventually comes back to tell her she's free to fuck off now
lel. Spinel was that drunk bitch at the party that someone needs to tard wrangle and listen to her bitching and moaning so that she doesn't fuck everyone else's night. The second he could he was outa there and the second the diamond authority taxi showed up he kicked her ass through the door.

That's kind of the point. Steven finds out he's doomed to be like his mom with both the good and bad qualities no matter how much he denies it.

What? He finds out that he's been fucked over by his mother just like everyone else. That he can NEVER be truly sure there isn't someone out there gunning for him meaning his work will never be over because she just about fucked over everyone in the universe from all the gems to all the humans.

I don’t think Steven can ever get anywhere close to his mom, this movie is the worst we’ve seen him and he’s only bad relative to himself and because he’s too hyper focused on saving his planet and friends, and he even realized at the end that he was getting worse

Steven can only get better

But he has learned how to teleport.

When will PD be punished? She can't have gotten away with it.
Is this whole series just an anti-suicide message? "If you kill yourself, you'll just be leaving other people to clean up all the messes you made, and you'll never move past being the piece of shit you've been all your life"?

>and you'll never move past
But she's moved past it into the grave. She did everything she ever wanted and went out on her own terms, happy, loved and surrounded by folks that adored her. She won. People still venerate her as well. It's amazing. The only one who seems to still hate her at all is Steven. Everyone else just moved on or could never see her as less than perfect in the first place.

What kind of message is that, then? It's so backward.
She's probably never once fully apologized for shit in her whole damn life.

Her story is just like Steven's personality in the film: realistic.

Well fuck, she got away with it all then.

Attached: 5a7.png (540x302, 142K)

Bros, when is Steven going to dump Connie? I'm afraid Sugar will actually make her the endgame.

Attached: 78.gif (233x226, 1010K)

Well, duh.
Their relationship's been building since the beginning of the series.
And she gave him a kiss in the film.
Things are moving along for them.
What's so bad about Connie apart from being not that interesting compared to most of the other characters?

When she goes back to having good taste and not giving a shit about queers and social justice, like she said a blog post a long time ago which pic I don't have anymore

OKAY!

Attached: Gir hug.gif (500x375, 844K)

She's not at all interesting compared to other characters. And she's arrogant and ungrateful as shown in the episode where Steven comes back from Homeworld, plus she's a typical human likely not only to get even uglier than she is now as she grows older but to also get a shitty personality

Yes my master, I enjoy cartoons and video games and holding hands!

Attached: 0828cfb120ba469916ee47d4ca22815d.png (740x1249, 193K)

>plus she's a typical human likely not only to get even uglier than she is now as she grows older but to also get a shitty personality
Like you?

Steven never asks follow up questions.

Attached: F2922A47-4D8C-43AA-BBCE-996CA3F9E538.jpg (1889x2048, 370K)

The Buddhists are Yea Forums.

thats not peridot

Lupin!?

It kinda is tho, is the thing